MERL Mobile for Local Job Manager, combined with MERL desktop software, provides engineers and inspectors a powerful set of tools to enable job management on the go.
Engineers and inspectors can review past postings, enter new daily postings, update project pay items and submit their postings for download to the database – all from the job site, from the parking lot, or anywhere in-between.
- Access uploaded contracts from cloud storage
- Review project posting history
- Enter daily project posting
- Recognizes & responds to Android voice to text features
- Enter pay item updates
- Submit postings to cloud storage
- Internet connection
- MERL Cloud Key (available from the Center for Technology & Training)
- MERL desktop software (5.3.0 or higher)
- Android 4.0.3 (or higher)
Note: Use of MERL Mobile requires a licensed copy of MERL software (desktop). For more information about obtaining a licensed copy of MERL desktop, please go to our website http://merl.michiganltap.org/about.