This app was created with the support of Hyundai Auto Ever and the Seoul Community Chest of Korea.
※ **Lecturers conducting lectures and classes, please install 'Daham Note - For Lecturers', ** Those who participate in lectures and classes, **For the hearing impaired, install 'Daham Note - For the hearing impaired'**.
Daham Note helps deaf people to participate in lectures without a stenographer or sign language interpreter by applying communication between terminals using Bluetooth and speech recognition and synthesis technology.
Daham Note is based on 1:N real-time Bluetooth communication between the speaker app and the deaf app,
The lecture content converted into text through voice recognition in the lecturer app is delivered to a number of apps for the hearing impaired.
The hearing impaired app delivers the text of the question to the speaker app,
It is a service that allows you to listen to the questions received from the speaker app by converting them into voice.
It can be used in offline and online lecture situations such as small conferences, small lectures and classes (using a pin microphone and Bluetooth speaker), and large lectures and classes (using an amplifier).
▷ Connection Management
- You can check the hearing impaired who participated in the lecture.
- You can send a secret message with vibration to a specific deaf person by writing a built-in message or a direct message.
- You can disconnect from certain hearing impaired people.
- You can proceed with the lecture by pressing the voice recognition button in the Speak tab. The speech recognition is delivered to all connected deaf apps.
▷ Question Management
- You can check the questions of the hearing impaired.
- If you click a question, the question content can be delivered to all connected apps for the hearing-impaired, and at the same time, the voice conversion is played and shared with the hearing-impaired.
- If you select the checkbox to the right of the question, you can simply check the question without forwarding and replaying it.
▷ Save class
- When the save button or the app is closed, the lecture contents can be saved in the external storage of the app.
※ Information on access rights
Daham Note - For lecturers, the following access rights are used.
1. Bluetooth (required): Communication with the deaf app
2. Microphone (required): voice recognition
3. Storage space (optional): Save lecture contents
Even if the selective access right is denied, services other than the corresponding function can be used normally.