OKash makes it easy for you to access credit anytime, anywhere.
Tenure: We will require your repayment from 91 days to 365 days*.
Loan Amount: from NGN 3,000 to NGN 50,000.
Interest Rate: With a minimum of 0.1% up to 1%
Our interest rate is calculated on a daily basis. Annual interest rates from 36.5% to 360%.
Origination Fee: Range from NGN 1,229 – NGN 6,000 for one-time charge
For example, 91-day loan payment terms have a processing fee of 41% and interest of 9.1%. For the loan processed with principal amount of NGN 3,000, the processing fee would be NGN 1,229, the interest would be NGN 273, the total amount due would be NGN 4,502
When it comes to money and lifestyle, security is as important as accessibility. OPay is a mobile wallet developed by Opera and designed for Android and IOS devices. It allows you to live a life of ease and comfort with the touch of a button on your phone.
With OPay, you can order a cheap bike ride with ORide, make and receive payment with OPay QR, make payment for data and airtime, transfer money, order food with OFood and more.
As all the functions are integrated into the OPay platform, you do not need to have so many apps on your phone, you can do all the things with one app.
● Hail a bike (ORide): With OPay you can hail a bike and pay instantly from your OPay account. Refer a friend to use ORide and you get coupons to enjoy free rides with ORide.
● Payment by scanning (OPay QR): You can pay and receive money by just scanning the OPay QR code, without cash. It's very convenient, fast, safe and free of charge.
● Mobile data (Airtime): Purchase airtime for family or friends from any network with the OPay app.
● Send and request money (Transfer): Choose from your contact book or type in a phone number to send or request money for free.
● Multiple funding options (Add Money): Funding your wallet is so easy. You can fund from your bank app or by adding your cards.
● Subscribe for cable TV (TV): You can pay for your GOTV, DSTV and STARTIMES subscription using OPay and the beauty is we don’t charge any convenience fee.
● Electricity bill (Electricity): You can pay for your prepaid electricity with OPay and we don’t charge any convenience fee.
● Order food (OFood): You can order food from your favourite and best restaurants from the OPay app.
● Cash in/out: Find a nearby agent on the app to cash in or cash out for unbanked users
● Betting: Fund your Bet9ja and SupaBet wallet from your OPay
● Hail a bus (OBus): You can hail a public bus from OBus for a safe, comfortable and affordable, which can aid payment and ease the stress of commuting in Lagos
● Capital Investment (OWealth): You can use OPay’s investment platform OWealth for investment where you can invest as low as N500 and receive returns on your investment
You can also be an OPay agent in your neighbourhood and make good money from commissions on transactions from users. Go to https://operapay.com/agent-signup or contact us on WhatsApp : 2349066722924 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/OPAY_NG/
Facebook – http://facebook.com/opay.ng/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/opay.ng/
Customer service inquiries:
Address: 16B Emina Cresent, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the End User Licence Agreement and the Privacy Statement at http://operapay.com/tac
OKash Address:Room 301, Japaul House, Plot 8 Dr Nurudeen Olowopopo Way, Central Business District, Ikeja, lagos, Nigeria