Looking for a very secure password manager with wonderful features? Maybe ID Guard Offline can meet your needs. Try this OFFLINE vault to lock your passwords.
- Security chip-level protection. Your passwords will be encrypted by the security chip on your phone. Even if the encrypted data is stolen by means of app clone or phone backup, or the set master password is leaked, your passwords will not be disclosed.
- Use it offline. If you surf via insecure Wi-Fi, the password manager accessing the Internet might be hacked by malicious code, causing passwords to be leaked. ID Guard Offline does not access the Internet at all, so it can keep your data safe from any kind of network attack.
- User authentication. Whenever you access your passwords, the app will automatically prompt you for biometric or master password authentication.
AES-256, PBKDF2? Of course! And we do far more than these industry-standard technologies.
- Account templates. Hundreds of account templates, including American Airlines, Apple ID, Atlassian, etc., can be used to hold all sorts of security information you can ever think of, such as recovery keys and security questions and answers. Some templates also have security tips.
- Payment Card template. As long as you enter the card number, ID Guard Offline can automatically identify the card issuer, card organization, logo, etc. You can store all your payment card information in a really convenient way.
- OTP Authenticator. ID Guard Offline integrates one-time password (OTP) authenticator to facilitate two-factor authentication (2FA). You can keep multiple OTPs in just one record!
- Autofill login. You can easily fill in your username and password with just two taps. ID Guard Offline will display the URL and logo of the website or app you are filling in to help you identify malicious fraud and prevent malicious phishing attacks. And now, you can use ID Guard Offline Autofill on Chrome after turning on Accessibility Service. It is safe to allow ID Guard Offline to use Accessibility Service. It is a true offline app without Internet permission, so it can't send your data to the Internet.
- Password generator. The in-built password generator can generate random passwords using our proprietary password generation algorithm. It also can generate the password composed of emojis!
- Password Strength Meter. Try passwords like "1qaz2wsx". ID Guard Offline will tell you that it is poor!
- URLs are too long? Nicknames work too. Try "twitter", "fb", etc.
- Add multiple tags for any account so that you can manage your accounts in an organized way and find the account you want to view quickly.
- When you look in the account list, you can see the big website icon at a glance.
- Import passwords from Chrome. Importing from other browsers or apps will be supported soon.
- Last but not least, you can back up and restore your data to avoid accidental data loss. ID Guard Offline also can automatically detect data changes and remind you to back up.
- [PRO] Save up to 1000 accounts.
- [PRO] Use all templates.
- [PRO] Add custom tags.
- [PRO] Add custom logo.
- [PRO] Add custom field: password, note, attachment, and OTP.
More innovative technologies and features will continue to be launched. Stay tuned!
Follow us on,