AttysECG is the ECG app for the Attys (http://www.attys.tech) which displays the Einthoven leads I,II,III and the augmented leads aVR, aVL, aVF.
- Heartrate plot over time for relaxation exercises or stress tests.
- Heartrate variability parameters
- Heartrate variability animation for biofeedback and breathing exercises
- Vector ECG mode which displays the electrical heart axis in an intuitive graphical way
- PQRST inspector to measure the exact ECG parameters
- Acoustical 'beep' for the heartbeat
- Saves all ECG channels in a Python/MATLAB friendly format for easy postprocessing