Micrypto is an easy way to exchange traditional currency to stable cryptocurrencies (DIM-Currencies) to exchange, deposit, withdraw and pay in one application. Micrypto is the South African part of the DIMe GlobalX processor network, which works seamlessly together.
It allows consumers to pay in a fast and efficient manner for goods and services in stores that accept DIM-Currencies. Besides, it supports consumers to easily top-up with fiat currencies and to exchange from the local blockchain currencies D-ZAR to other stable blockchain currencies like D-EUR or D-USD.
It supports the DEANSA initiative which helps students and Sponsors by providing a transparent and provable way for sponsors and students.
Besides, it supports a merchant mode to help any small and medium business to accept for payment and to top up consumer wallets at no additional cost to the merchant participating in the DIM-Currencies.
DIM Currencies are the native currencies that are similar to real-world currencies, that are used as the medium of exchange over the DIM network. The Micrypto app allows users to scan a Quick Response (QR) code and replaces traditionally existing cost of other forms of payment.
- Exchange ZAR to Dim-Currency
- Pay with the app as a consumer or accept payments from
consumers as a merchant
- Exchange cryptocurrencies to a stable currency
- Receive payments
- Pay for goods and services received
- Micrypto Wallet recovery if the phone is stolen or lost
- Store DIM Currencies and BTC
- Easily transact with QR codes
- Store wallet addresses and accounts you transact with
- View all transactions
- Quick share your wallet address
- Biometric access
For further assistance, please email email@example.com.
Version: 1.0.1 Beta
Size: 4.6 MB
Required Android: 6.0+