With help of this app, you can connect the tooz Smart Glasses with your Garmin sports devices as well as configure the data screens to be shown in your field of view. Choose from the following key performance indicators by toggling up to four in the configuration settings: Current speed, maximum speed, average speed, current cadence, current heart rate, maximum heart rate, current power, maximum power and elapsed distance.
This app and the corresponding tooz Connector data field is compatible with the tooz DevKit, the tooz Smart Glasses for developers and techies to test and develop use cases and applications: https://tooz.com/product/tooz-devkit/
The tooz Connector data field can be installed via the Garmin Connect IQ Store: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/8547a495-c212-4733-949c-184b24eeef77
How to connect the tooz Smart Glasses with your Garmin watch:
1. To get started, please make sure that you installed the “tooz Connector” data field on your Garmin watch.
2. Then, put the tooz Smart Glasses into pairing mode with the respective touch gesture.
3. Open the “tooz Sports Connector” app on your phone.
4. As soon as your smart glasses appeared in the app, tap “Connect” on your phone.
5. On your watch, open the activity with the “tooz Garmin Connector” data field.
6. Then tap “Connect” on your phone to connect the watch with the glasses.