This 100% free Margaret River guide describes the best beaches, sightseeing, cellar doors, surfing, mountain and road biking, hiking, places for kids, camping and more for the Margaret River region extending from Dunsborough and Busselton to Augusta. It also extends to cover the region inland to the town of Nannup. Well over 200 free places, attractions and activities are included. In addition many businesses catering to tourism and activities are described. This is the most comprehensive guide for the region available anywhere. The App's innovative features make it easier to use, faster and more convenient than websites.
NO INTERNET IS NEEDED to use this guide. All content and maps work without using an internet connection. This is very important because as you move around in the region you'll go through many places with no internet coverage.
The App has beautiful photographs and all information is clearly described and pin-pointed on the built-in maps so you can easily find your way around. Full maps of cycling and hiking tracks are also provided. The maps are very high resolution and work without data roaming, WiFi connection, and internet. So the App is fast and won't cost you money. And mobile coverage black spots will not stop the App from working! Turn on your phone or tablet GPS from within the App and you will never get lost again finding all the fun places in the Margaret River region.
The Margaret River region is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Western Australia.
- Describes beaches, sightseeing, surf spots and many other attractions and activities
- Lists cellar doors and breweries
- Detailed maps of mountain biking, road biking and hiking trails. With GPS enabled you cannot get lost!
- Shows fun places for kids, like playgrounds, skate parks and protected beaches
- Camping areas
- It works without the internet. So no data roaming charges. And mobile black spots will not stop the App from working (unlike websites and most other Apps)
- Very high resolution maps
- Supports streaming of local radio via the internet (when the internet is available)
- All information researched and written by locals of the Margaret River area
- All attractions are shown on the maps and most have detailed information and photos
- Information can be presented relative to your current location, so its very easy to find what is close by. Great for finding the closest beach or public barbecue for example!
- Searchable information. For example, search for "shower" or "market" to list everything in the App that uses that text
- Links to websites for extra information (you need to use the internet for that of course!)
- Simple to use
- All App content is automatically updated from our Cloud server to ensure you have the best, most correct and most up to date information. This happens automatically, infrequently, only when you enable internet connection, and uses very little internet bandwidth