Only compatible with FreeNas v0.7x
Apparently compatible with NAS4Free
Only supports HTTP access.
Tested on FreeNas v0.71 & v0.72
2.10 - landscape mode added & bug fixes
2.02a - Alpha release - complete rewrite of code
Allows wol to any PC not just FreeNas
1.4 - Made the app threaded
1.3 - Added support for remote access via static IP/DynDNS
1.2 - Added the option to Reboot Freenas
1.0 - Initial Release
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.1 (and above) with Photo Station installed.
• An Android device (version 4.0 and above)
(1) View photos & videos using an easy-to-use timeline view
(2) Customize view mode: timeline, thumbnail, list, folder, .etc
(3) Easily share your photos to friends & family by email or social media
(4) Save photos directly to your Turbo NAS from your device camera and gallery
(5) Save photos to your Android device
(6) Create/edit Albums and Smart Albums in Photo Station
(7) Use keywords or tags to find your photos & videos
(8) Enjoy photo slideshows with background music
(9) Connect with CloudLink
(10) Supports HTTPS connections
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to help you ASAP.
-Auto mount as CIFS, and play from there (Medium CPU usage, perfect file handling) [Requires root]
-Map to miniDLNA URL (given the database file), and play it (Low CPU usage, seek may not always work)
-Stream over HTTP (High CPU usage, seek may not always work)
-Replace the samba URL to local file path. (Only if your files are on the same device, e.g. if you have a shared xbmc database and playing on the server. Low CPU usage)
-Re-stream HTTP specially for Allwinner A10 devices HW decoder.
-Map XBMC PVR to TvHeadend Channels, and possibly re-stream. (*/* login for streaming required)
-Use different external player per protocol
A little explanations:
Auto mount as CIFS, and play from there
Mounts the given smb share to sdcard/xbmcwrapper with busybox and cifs, and plays the file from there.
Busybox should be in one of these places: "/system/bin/busybox", "/system/xbin/busybox", "/xbin/busybox", "/bin/busybox", "/sbin/busybox"
CIFS support in kernel required. UTF8 iocharset support in kernel recommended.
Map to miniDLNA URL
Given the miniDLNA files.db database (local or samba file), that contains the file you are trying to play, the wrapper will map the file to miniDLNA URL, and passes this to player.
You also need to specifiy the level to cut from samba url before searching in database.
E.g. you have a samba URL with smb://abc/disk/Movies/HD/abc.mkv, and your minidlna has the Movies directory set as root. In this case you need to to cut 2 leves (abc,disk) from samba URL.
This has the minimal CPU usage on both Server and Client side.
Re-stream HTTP specially for Allwinner A10 devices HW decoder.
Pre-buffers HTTP input, sometimes it can help HW decoder.
Map XBMC PVR to TvHeadend Channels, and possibly re-stream. (*/* login for streaming required)
XBMC uses its own id's for TV channels(the number before their name), you can set how to remap these to tvheadend channel id's to play in external player.
The syntax is the following:
Replace URL On-the-fly
If you are using mysql databse, you are accessing even local files over samba, which is a huge overhead. With this tool you can simply replace the samba url with a local file url, thus completely removing this overhead.
DAAP is a proprietary protocol similar to HTTP developed by Apple for use with iTunes music sharing. Still used by modern versions of iTunes, the computer community has reverse engineered an older version of this protocol for streaming their own music. This application provides this functionality on an Android device.
DAAP Media Player is an open source application. Bugs and feature requests may be made at the official project page (http://code.google.com/p/daap-client/).
* Stream music without downloading the whole song!
* Search and voice search songs
* Handle multiple servers
* Random/Shuffle and Repeat
* Playlist and Queue support
* Home screen shortcut
1. Long press home screen
2. Click Shortcuts
3. Click DAAP - Add Server
4. Enter server information
* Last.fm scrobbler support
- If you have a scrobbler app installed on your phone you can scrobble (disabled by default). Tested scrobblers: Simple Last.fm Scrobbler, and Scrobble Droid.
* Last.fm artist information
* Handle intents of the form daap://server:port#password
INTERNET - to connect to DAAP servers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save songs to SD card
READ_PHONE_STATE - to pause on incoming phone call
CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE - to listen for local servers
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to know whether to listen on local servers or not.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
With TVHClient you'll never miss a program! Schedule, manage and watch your favorite TV programs and recordings anywhere from your smartphone or tablet. TVHClient interacts with your TVHeadend streaming server which is commonly used together with XBMC.
* Show TV channels
* Show current and upcoming programs
* Full EPG (electronic program guide)
* Schedule and manage recordings
* Schedule automatic recordings
* Watch TV or your recordings
* Search for programs
* Modern and intuitive design
* Supports multiple TVHeadend servers
* Filter channels by category
* Show server statistics
* Different playback profiles for TV programs and recordings
* Show program genre colors
* Multiple languages
* Light and dark theme
The future: I have continued working on additional features. For all that are interested or want to support further development, an option to buy the app will be available. All already existing features will remain free. Look forward to:
* Manual recordings
* Add manually a series recording
* Server Profiles for playback and recording
* The TVHeadend server must be accessible from the internet
* Long press on a list item to see more options!
* Translators are welcome!
Help and Support
* Contact me so I can help you!
* For bug reports and feature requests mail me or use http://bit.ly/1ezx3zy
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with the following devices:
• Network media players: Dune, Sony, LG, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, IconBit and others.
• TV sets: Samsung, LG, Sony BRAVIA, Philips, Panasonic Viera and others.
• PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Skifta, Windows Media Player, QNAP, XBMC and others.
• Other DLNA/UPnP compatible network-attached storages and devices.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled (for example: enter Settings > System in IconBit players and turn on DLNA DMR).
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application (for example, Philips TV sets and IconBit players do not support the Fast Forward/Back function)
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Note: you should select one of the inputs in LG TV sets made 2012 (HDMI1-HDMI4, Antenna...) to control them by means of AirWire.
Mizuu is a user friendly media center application for Android tablets and smartphones. The application helps manage all your movie and TV show video files - and automatically fetches useful information about the video content, including title, plot, cover art and actors.
- Indexing of movie and TV show files on your device or on Samba (CIFS / SMB) and UPnP / DLNA compatible devices
- View actor details for movies, including biography, filmography and photos
- Many options to customize and personalize the application
- Enjoy popular video content from YouTube, Reddit as well as the latest TED Talks
- Browse details and watch trailers for upcoming and popular movies with online search
- Different widgets for displaying your collections on the home screen
- Synchronizes indexed content with your Trakt.tv account and checks in when you start watching (it is NOT a Trakt client, so it won't show your Trakt libraries)
Works with all installed video players
Mizuu does not include a video player, but allows you to start video playback using any installed video player on your device. If you have not installed any video players yourself, the default system video player will be used. It is recommended to install a third-party video player, as these often support more video formats.
Become a beta-tester
As a user of Mizuu, you have the option to beta test upcoming versions of Mizuu before anyone else using the beta program. For more details about the beta program, please see:
You can get help and answers to frequent questions by visiting the following link:
Alternatively, you can contact the developer using the contact form on the website or here on Google Play. Please do not ask for help in reviews on Google Play. It is far better and more efficient to contact me directly.
Mizuu is open-source software, which means you can access the source code behind the application. If you want to support the development of the application, you can contribute in various ways on the GitHub repository:
The GitHub repository also houses compiled versions of the application - including both beta versions, the current version and previous versions. You can naturally download these free of charge, although user support will be limited and you will manually have to check for future updates.
By installing Mizuu on Google Play, you support the development and get automatic access to updates as soon as they are available.
For example, it's perfect to pilot a Raspberry pi running Raspbmc.
TV LISTINGS AS A GRID
You can visualize the program guide either as the running programmes list, or as a nice grid showing the whole TV listings.
Put the finger on a show to see its full description. From there, you can also start and stop recording.
The "Recordings" tab allows you to manage all the recording that have been made or scheduled.
Swipe to the right and you can manage the automatic recordings.
The Kodi player is a nice feature that allows you to control your Kodi media center. Use it as a remote control and navigate through the video with the navigation bar. You can also pause, play, stop, jump in time, cycle through audio streams and subtitles.
It allows you to browse through all the video sources you defined in Kodi.
PLAY LIVE TV / RECORDINGS / VIDEOS ON YOUR PHONE
KHeadend also gives you the possibility of playing a video or live TV on your telephone. Simply press the play button on the description window of a show or a recording, and choose BSPlayer when asked for a video player.
Remember that this requires a good network connection, so it will only work on your local network. In order to watch full HD videos, you will need a high end mobile phone.
- Prerequisites: You must configure Kodi to make it accept HTTP connections. Your router and your firewall have to be configured correctly as well.
- Do not forget to set the corresponding host address/port/login/password in the application settings, for both Kodi and Tvheadend.
- This app requires an active Internet connection.
- This application is fully translated in English, French and Spanish.
- The screenshots were made with a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (540x960).
**Music N Video Player is optimized to play your music and videos in Hi-Quality on Android phones and tablets.
Check it out!
Only $1.99 (regular $5.99)
Download Your Copy Today!
Try More Apps by Sheila:
* Resume Creator
* Credit Repair Pro
* Camera Effects FX
* Photo Album Lock
Note: Music N Video Player supports most video formats but this will vary based on device and version of Android OS.
*All trademarks and images belong to their respective owners
with this simple player. This player supports only mp4 and flv video formats. Subtitles are not supported yet.
You don't need to install Flash® Player Plugin, any other codec or
any other plugin to use this app to play videos (flv and mp4 video formats).
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
- Some Asus Transformer devices may play videos without audio.
- Devices with low processor power may experience poor video quality (delays).
1) Put your favorite mp4 and flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open MP4 Video Player.
3) Navigate to the video file you want to select.
4) Select the video file to watch.