Beautiful wallpapers of the super smartphone from HTC One M8 !
LG G PRo 2
Sony Xperia Z2
Moto X, MOTO THEMES
Samsung GALAXY S5
After installing, navigate to your homescreen. Press menu and choose wallpaper.
All images are copyright their original owners.
This application provides users with the HTC EVO3D wallpapers!
To use: long press on your homescreen, select "Wallpapers", select "EVO3D Wallpapers", select the wallpaper of your preference and enjoy!
Instead of just icons, we show things from inside the icons. Photos from Instagram or Facebook, tweets and messages from people you follow, the latest news from Feedly, all in one place. Like, retweet, read full articles and share right from your home screen. Flow also unlocks the power of notifications by placing them at the top of your feed, all their actions easily accessible. Everything going on inside your phone, and on your favorite networks in a single beautiful feed.
We're currently in beta. Follow @flowhomeapp on Twitter to become a tester.
* Custom, smooth scrolling
* Super fast quick search of apps
* Lots of themes to make your phone look the way you want
* Support for Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram and Feedly
* Full icon pack support
* More being added all the time
"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
1920x1920 HD Wallpapers.
Please remember to rate / review!
Using Stock Htc One M8 Wallpapers is simple, just download the app. Tap and hold on your screen>Wallpapers>Stock Htc One M8 Wallpapers>Choose Wallpaper.
Note: Wallpapers will apply differently on different screen sizes and how many home screens.
Is required Zooper Widget Pro to run this skin.
Please do not rate low becauce:
1. You can't see application in App drawer.
2. You can't add widget on homescreen after install.
3. You have problems with battery drain or wrong forecast.
For problems 1 and 2, you need Zooper Widget Pro. Because this is jus a skin.
For problem 3, please contact Zooper Widget developers.
Skin is based on Sense 5 clock and weather widget.
This is Sense 5 clock and weather with some advanced stuff added.
This is the first version, and some problems are possible on some devices.
If you have any problems please contact me by mail.
★ What's next: Show/Add events, weather in the next few days on lock screen.
★ Hi Locker is your lock screen, you can customize everything with your own style.
★ Hi Locker with smart feature will automatically give some greetings to make you feel funny and friendly when using such as: good morning, good evening...
★ Enter your name: You can enter your name or favorite status on lock screen.
★ Hi locker displays notification on lock screen, you can easy to view, or delete notification by swiping left or right.
★ Drag "the dot" to circle lock or double tap to on "the dot" to unlock lock screen.
★ Open quickly or change usual app easily.
★ Wallpaper: Easy to change, add or delete wallpaper. Automatically change wallpaper after a period of time, blur wallpaper when you have new notification...
★ More watch’s user interfaces for choosing.
★ Weather: Automatically displaying weather information after a period of time.
Secure Lock Screen:
★ Hi Locker has two unlocking modes by password, you can choose unlocking by PIN or by “Drawing”.
★ Provide feature that allows showing, hiding notification on lock screen.
★ Smartly turning off password feature: Automatically turning off password mode when your device connects to wifi address.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
Currently ONLY working on the HTC Thunderbolt
This HTC Sense Skin that Works on ANY phone that is running HTC Sense 2.1. This skin provides a sleek flat black look and will look great on any phone. If you have any suggestions, comments or questions feel free to shoot us an email.
Note: If you have a rooted phone and are running a Rom that is based on 2.1 and has some Sense 3.0 elements this skin will also change the Sense 3.0 lock screen as seen in the screenshots. However, if you have a pure Sense 2.1 on your phone this skin will NOT give you the Sense 3.0 lock screen.
Check out our website, www.theMikMik.com to find the most optimized roms for your Android phone around! Support the website with the purchase of this skin. All money goes back into the website!!
Check out Mcluvn's Glassitis 3D Skin!
When courses are created classes are automatically added to the schedule. If a class is canceled or you need to add a class/test you can easily do it from the schedule tab. In the settings you can turn on reminders so you don't miss a class/test.
Enter upcoming assignments that are due and Backpack will list them in chronological order so you know which are due soonest. You can view all assignments due or separate them by course. In the settings menu you can turn on reminders so you don't forget to do your assignments.
Each course you add, a notebook is created for it. The advantage of this notebook is it utilizes Mark Wei's Standout Library so you can float the note over other apps while still being able to take notes. This allows you to be viewing a powerpoint or textbook on your device while still being able to take notes. Notes are sharable so you can upload them to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, etc.
Flashcards allow you to create a sets of flashcards. Flashcards are easy to create and view so you can study for your next test anywhere.
Swipes brings faster app switching and multitasking to Android. With Recent App Cards you can change between your recent apps with a single swipe from the edge of the screen faster than any other way. The Favorites drawer let's you add your favorite apps, toggles, actions, widgets, and shortcuts to have access to them anywhere and anytime while using your device. When upgraded you can create as many Favorite Lists as you please and with up to 8 different swipes you have easy access to all of them. With the Quick Launch feature you can add your most used app to have it 1 swipe away at anytime.
The free version includes access to the Left and Bottom Left Swipe areas for a total of 4 swipes. With a one time in-app purchase you can unlock the Right and Bottom Right Swipe areas for an additional 4 swipes. The free version also restricts favorite lists to Apps, Toggles, and Actions.
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT:
Gives you 3 options for the side areas. Allows for multiple areas to be active at once. Multiple favorites lists. Faster app switching, instead of cycling through all your apps if you pass one you can go back and it's an easier motion to cycle through apps. Option to quick launch most used app. Recent App Cards look like they belong in android and not windows 8. Toggles indicate status.
After launching the stopwatch/timer just tap on the numbers to start the clock. You can move the stopwatch/timer by dragging from the sides of the window. You can close the stopwatch/timer from the notification. In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and above the user can access settings for the stopwatch/timer to quickly change style or the Timers time.
In the free version users can customize the colors of 1 style.
Upgrade to the Pro version to gain access to:
5 Customizable Styles
Change size of the Stopwatch/Timer
Change opacity of text and background
Choose the Timers alarm
and more to come...