3-8 to determine the knock code
Customizing the lock screen wallpaper
Customize the text font
determine the recovery code
To be able to send to your e-mail address code
Thank you for downloading my application.
Lg G3 lockscreen, Lg G3 Knock Code
This is a theme for the Go Launcher Ex (The new beta version is called next launcher), you can download the go launcher for free on google play store!
This Theme "HTC Sense 4" simulates the new htc user interface on your smartphone.
This isn't the original user interface!
- Original HTC- Icons for specific apps
- Lot of wallpapers from Sense 3 and 4
- Menu bar in HTC- Style
- App- gallery in HTC- Style
- The folders are designed like the original Sense 4.0 folders
You like this theme? Please take a few seconds and rate it, thanks!
The clock- widget from the screenshot isn't avalaible in the theme. It's a seperate app which you can download here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1576980
****GO SMS Pro HTC Theme****
You use the Go SMS Pro app? You want also your sms app in the htc style? Than download my theme for Go SMS Pro: http://bit.ly/X3tubn
Questions or suggestions?
Nova Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icon themes, colors, layouts, animations and more.
Reviewers love Nova Launcher and you will too
For my money, Nova Launcher is the best of the AOSP-style launchers available in Android. --Android Police
Nova Launcher has some very capable hands behind it --Phandroid
Our favorite is Nova Launcher, which strikes a great perfect balance between incredible performance and high customizability without getting too gimmicky and difficult to use --Lifehacker
Chock full of features you won't find in the stock launcher, and comes highly recommended --Android Central
• Ok, Google - Use Google Search's hotword right from the home screen, just say the words Ok, Google. Note: Google does not support all devices or locales yet. This limitaiton applies to Nova Launcher as well.
• Color Theme - Set the highlight accent color for the launcher
Also individual Color controls for labels, folders, unread count badges, drawer tabs and background
• Icon Themes - Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
• Subgrid positioning - Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
• Customize App Drawer - Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
• Infinite scroll - Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continously
• Backup/Restore - Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
• Scrollable Dock - Create multiple docks and scroll between them
• Widgets in dock - Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4x1 music player widget
• Import Layout - No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
• Fast - Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it's work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures - Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts - Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps - Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes - Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects - Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
Beautiful wallpapers of the super smartphone from HTC One M8 !
LG G PRo 2
Sony Xperia Z2
Moto X, MOTO THEMES
Samsung GALAXY S5
After installing, navigate to your homescreen. Press menu and choose wallpaper.
All images are copyright their original owners.
This application provides users with the HTC EVO3D wallpapers!
To use: long press on your homescreen, select "Wallpapers", select "EVO3D Wallpapers", select the wallpaper of your preference and enjoy!
Is required Zooper Widget Pro to run this skin.
Please do not rate low becauce:
1. You can't see application in App drawer.
2. You can't add widget on homescreen after install.
3. You have problems with battery drain or wrong forecast.
For problems 1 and 2, you need Zooper Widget Pro. Because this is jus a skin.
For problem 3, please contact Zooper Widget developers.
Skin is based on Sense 5 clock and weather widget.
This is Sense 5 clock and weather with some advanced stuff added.
This is the first version, and some problems are possible on some devices.
If you have any problems please contact me by mail.
1920x1920 HD Wallpapers.
Please remember to rate / review!
Using Stock Htc One M8 Wallpapers is simple, just download the app. Tap and hold on your screen>Wallpapers>Stock Htc One M8 Wallpapers>Choose Wallpaper.
Note: Wallpapers will apply differently on different screen sizes and how many home screens.
Currently ONLY working on the HTC Thunderbolt
This HTC Sense Skin that Works on ANY phone that is running HTC Sense 2.1. This skin provides a sleek flat black look and will look great on any phone. If you have any suggestions, comments or questions feel free to shoot us an email.
Note: If you have a rooted phone and are running a Rom that is based on 2.1 and has some Sense 3.0 elements this skin will also change the Sense 3.0 lock screen as seen in the screenshots. However, if you have a pure Sense 2.1 on your phone this skin will NOT give you the Sense 3.0 lock screen.
Check out our website, www.theMikMik.com to find the most optimized roms for your Android phone around! Support the website with the purchase of this skin. All money goes back into the website!!
Check out Mcluvn's Glassitis 3D Skin!
Swipes brings faster app switching and multitasking to Android. With Recent App Cards you can change between your recent apps with a single swipe from the edge of the screen faster than any other way. The Favorites drawer let's you add your favorite apps, toggles, actions, widgets, and shortcuts to have access to them anywhere and anytime while using your device. When upgraded you can create as many Favorite Lists as you please and with up to 8 different swipes you have easy access to all of them. With the Quick Launch feature you can add your most used app to have it 1 swipe away at anytime.
The free version includes access to the Left and Bottom Left Swipe areas for a total of 4 swipes. With a one time in-app purchase you can unlock the Right and Bottom Right Swipe areas for an additional 4 swipes. The free version also restricts favorite lists to Apps, Toggles, and Actions.
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT:
Gives you 3 options for the side areas. Allows for multiple areas to be active at once. Multiple favorites lists. Faster app switching, instead of cycling through all your apps if you pass one you can go back and it's an easier motion to cycle through apps. Option to quick launch most used app. Recent App Cards look like they belong in android and not windows 8. Toggles indicate status.
When courses are created classes are automatically added to the schedule. If a class is canceled or you need to add a class/test you can easily do it from the schedule tab. In the settings you can turn on reminders so you don't miss a class/test.
Enter upcoming assignments that are due and Backpack will list them in chronological order so you know which are due soonest. You can view all assignments due or separate them by course. In the settings menu you can turn on reminders so you don't forget to do your assignments.
Each course you add, a notebook is created for it. The advantage of this notebook is it utilizes Mark Wei's Standout Library so you can float the note over other apps while still being able to take notes. This allows you to be viewing a powerpoint or textbook on your device while still being able to take notes. Notes are sharable so you can upload them to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, etc.
Flashcards allow you to create a sets of flashcards. Flashcards are easy to create and view so you can study for your next test anywhere.
After launching the stopwatch/timer just tap on the numbers to start the clock. You can move the stopwatch/timer by dragging from the sides of the window. You can close the stopwatch/timer from the notification. In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and above the user can access settings for the stopwatch/timer to quickly change style or the Timers time.
In the free version users can customize the colors of 1 style.
Upgrade to the Pro version to gain access to:
5 Customizable Styles
Change size of the Stopwatch/Timer
Change opacity of text and background
Choose the Timers alarm
and more to come...