Beautiful wallpapers of the super smartphone from HTC One M8 !
LG G PRo 2
Sony Xperia Z2
Moto X, MOTO THEMES
Samsung GALAXY S5
After installing, navigate to your homescreen. Press menu and choose wallpaper.
All images are copyright their original owners.
Please support my app! Rate with 5 stars!)
These Zooper Widgets are totally free for download. It has Sense 7 (HTC M9) Skin for Zooper Widget Pro.
Thank you for downloading my app and ratig it.
To use my widget, you have install this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zooper.zwpro
Than you can set a widget on your homescreen.
Click on it.
Choose my skin.
Choose the widget.
Tags: HTC M9, Sense 7, Sense Clock, Sense Clock Widget.
This application provides users with the HTC EVO3D wallpapers!
To use: long press on your homescreen, select "Wallpapers", select "EVO3D Wallpapers", select the wallpaper of your preference and enjoy!
Sade ICS Sense 3.6 Skin is for the HTC Sensation on ICS 4.0.3 build with Sense 3.6. You will find the newest updates on my xda thread.
Please note that is not possible to skin everything.
If you have any issues or bugs feel free to contact me. Please dont make a bad rate!
- Follow the 3 steps: open the application after downloading, click on the "Set as Active Theme" button and select the theme from the following page!
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. If you do not have it installed, you will be redirected to a download page!
- If you are having problems installing GO Keyboard, please watch this instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1-zuZJKcdE
- If you own a HTC One, which we know is a very elegant phone, we have something for you: Keyboard for HTC One M9! Download NOW Keyboard for HTC One M9 and make your smartphone even more elegant!
- The amazing HD screenshots we added will show you just how great this theme will look on your phone keyboard!
- The menus for this theme come with 48 different language translations!
Follow us on Google+: http://goo.gl/NAozRU
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/HBS9X7
Follow us on Instagram: http://goo.gl/5hQCNW
Pin us on Pinterest: http://goo.gl/7jssBl
Follow us on Twitter: http://goo.gl/LLclda
Take the time to RATE and COMMENT after you install, your opinion will help us improve our work! And do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com with any suggestions or questions you have!
Is required Zooper Widget Pro to run this skin.
Please do not rate low becauce:
1. You can't see application in App drawer.
2. You can't add widget on homescreen after install.
3. You have problems with battery drain or wrong forecast.
For problems 1 and 2, you need Zooper Widget Pro. Because this is jus a skin.
For problem 3, please contact Zooper Widget developers.
Skin is based on Sense 5 clock and weather widget.
This is Sense 5 clock and weather with some advanced stuff added.
This is the first version, and some problems are possible on some devices.
If you have any problems please contact me by mail.
This application will allow quick and easy font searching for newly updated HTC devices that allow for changing the system font to a custom flipfont. Simply install this application and experience the improved search functionality when clicking on the "Get Fonts Online" button in the display settings of your HTC device.
This application is compatible with HTC phones with Sense 6.0 such as the HTC One M8.
This android application is not affiliated with FlipFont or Monotype Imaging Inc. All functionality, trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.
"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
★ What's next: Show/Add events, weather in the next few days on lock screen.
★ Hi Locker is your lock screen, you can customize everything with your own style.
★ Hi Locker with smart feature will automatically give some greetings to make you feel funny and friendly when using such as: good morning, good evening...
★ Enter your name: You can enter your name or favorite status on lock screen.
★ Hi locker displays notification on lock screen, you can easy to view, or delete notification by swiping left or right.
★ Drag "the dot" to circle lock or double tap to on "the dot" to unlock lock screen.
★ Open quickly or change usual app easily.
★ Wallpaper: Easy to change, add or delete wallpaper. Automatically change wallpaper after a period of time, blur wallpaper when you have new notification...
★ More watch’s user interfaces for choosing.
★ Weather: Automatically displaying weather information after a period of time.
Secure Lock Screen:
★ Hi Locker has two unlocking modes by password, you can choose unlocking by PIN or by “Drawing”.
★ Provide feature that allows showing, hiding notification on lock screen.
★ Smartly turning off password feature: Automatically turning off password mode when your device connects to wifi address.
ROOT ACCESS NO LONGER REQUIRED!!
Supported file formats: .jps, .mpo, .jpg, .png
- How do I set up this 3D wallpaper?
1. Homescreen -> menu -> Live Wallpapers -> 3D Wallpaper -> Preview -> Settings -> Apply (first time use)
2. To set your own wallpaper, use settings in Live Wallpaper preview or Homescreen -> menu -> Wallpaper -> 3D wallpapers
- What kind of images can be used?
Usually 3D images are stored as .jps or .mpo file.
When picking a background, make sure the image is Side-by-Side 3D and you select 'Use 3D'
- A black wallpaper is shown with a red exception in the center. What is it?
It means there is no wallpaper selected yet. You can select different wallpapers for landscape and portrait (if your launcher supports it) by using Homescreen -> menu -> wallpaper -> 3D Wallpaper
- Why do I have to set a live wallpaper?
The Live Wallpaper is a container for the selected 3D image you choose from the gallery. By using a Live Wallpaper container, the 3D mode can be enabled and disabled automatically.
- Do I need root access on my phone to get this app up and running?
For HTC Sense ROMs, root access is not needed. Non-sense ROMs however need root to enable the 3D display.
- Where can I post my findings or questions?
In the Play Store comments, but preferably here:
- Where can I find 3D wallpapers?
Install Phereo 3D Photo, which will allow you to view and store a lot of 3D images. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phereo
- Your app is requesting su permissions. Why?
Setting the 3D mode using the HTC Sense framework failed, so a different way (fallback method) is used. (Framework confirmed working on Sense 3.6 and Sense 4.0
- Are there any known bugs?
1. If a 3D boot animation is installed, the last few seconds of the boot animation will be in 2D interlaced instead of 3D, as Android is already drawing the wallpaper. Because it's invisible, the script to disable 3D is called...
2. Sometimes the screen blacks out when switching from 3D to 2D view. Known fixes; A. Wait a few seconds to let it restore the backlight. B. Open the camera with the dedicated camera button, switch to 3D and after a few seconds back to 2D with the dedicated 2D-3D switch.
3. After setting the Live Wallpaper for the first time, the screen might not switch to 3D. Turn off the screen or open any app and switch back to the homescreen. It should now be enabled.
Thanks to Meine Toonen for the MPO decoding co-op
and jmztaylor for the 3D switch idea.
Added fullbright workaround by adding a semi-transparent black layer
Added nullpointer check for selected files which are no longer available
Implemented 3D center image
Re-enabled jpg interlacing for people who want to trip on 2D images
Memory usage improvements, improved 3D scaling (all image dimensions now allowed)
Added fallback for evo 3D devices without htc framework (untested, because my evo has the framework)
Found a new way to enable the 3d display without the need of root (superuser) access
Implemented landscape wallpapers, improved progress dialog
Totally rewritten (thus improved) .mpo decoding.
Fixed missing wallpaper after boot problem.
Added automatically 3D enable/disable via Live Wallpaper container. Please select the 3D Live Wallpaper first before picking the 3D background.
When courses are created classes are automatically added to the schedule. If a class is canceled or you need to add a class/test you can easily do it from the schedule tab. In the settings you can turn on reminders so you don't miss a class/test.
Enter upcoming assignments that are due and Backpack will list them in chronological order so you know which are due soonest. You can view all assignments due or separate them by course. In the settings menu you can turn on reminders so you don't forget to do your assignments.
Each course you add, a notebook is created for it. The advantage of this notebook is it utilizes Mark Wei's Standout Library so you can float the note over other apps while still being able to take notes. This allows you to be viewing a powerpoint or textbook on your device while still being able to take notes. Notes are sharable so you can upload them to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, etc.
Flashcards allow you to create a sets of flashcards. Flashcards are easy to create and view so you can study for your next test anywhere.
Swipes brings faster app switching and multitasking to Android. With Recent App Cards you can change between your recent apps with a single swipe from the edge of the screen faster than any other way. The Favorites drawer let's you add your favorite apps, toggles, actions, widgets, and shortcuts to have access to them anywhere and anytime while using your device. When upgraded you can create as many Favorite Lists as you please and with up to 8 different swipes you have easy access to all of them. With the Quick Launch feature you can add your most used app to have it 1 swipe away at anytime.
The free version includes access to the Left and Bottom Left Swipe areas for a total of 4 swipes. With a one time in-app purchase you can unlock the Right and Bottom Right Swipe areas for an additional 4 swipes. The free version also restricts favorite lists to Apps, Toggles, and Actions.
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT:
Gives you 3 options for the side areas. Allows for multiple areas to be active at once. Multiple favorites lists. Faster app switching, instead of cycling through all your apps if you pass one you can go back and it's an easier motion to cycle through apps. Option to quick launch most used app. Recent App Cards look like they belong in android and not windows 8. Toggles indicate status.
After launching the stopwatch/timer just tap on the numbers to start the clock. You can move the stopwatch/timer by dragging from the sides of the window. You can close the stopwatch/timer from the notification. In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and above the user can access settings for the stopwatch/timer to quickly change style or the Timers time.
In the free version users can customize the colors of 1 style.
Upgrade to the Pro version to gain access to:
5 Customizable Styles
Change size of the Stopwatch/Timer
Change opacity of text and background
Choose the Timers alarm
and more to come...