FitnessBuilder contains over 1,000 challenging workouts for every fitness level and over 7,000 exercise images & videos to create your own. It features access to a live personal trainer and the most complete set of workout building, performing, tracking and sharing tools.
FitnessBuilder is both consumer & professional oriented. Whether you are a beginner trying to get your fitness lifestyle started, an enthusiast looking to excel further, or a personal trainer or medical professional looking for a complete complement of fitness & physical therapy tools, FitnessBuilder has what you need.
FitnessBuilder is account-based. If you have a Plus, Pro or PT subscription, you can login on Android, iOS or the web. New users get unlimited access for the one month free trial.
PLUS FEATURES - for Fitness Enthusiasts
• 1,000+ Hand-Crafted Workouts
• 7,000+ Exercise Images & Videos
• Video & Audio Streaming Coaching
• Builder for Drag & Drop Creation
• Track Strength/Cardio, History & Rep Max
• Print Workouts to PDF
• Post Logs to Facebook & Twitter
• Share/Receive Workouts with friends & family
• Fitness Plans; multi-week, day-by-day
• Next Workout Intelligence
• Ask a Fitness Question to exercise physiologist
• Multi-platform syncing & backup across Android, iOS & web
• Share & edit Logs
• Workout & Rest Timers
• Complete Body Stats Tracker
• Fitness, Health & Nutrition News
• Daily Exercise & Weekly Workout
• Much More...
PRO ACCESS - for Fitness Professionals
Personal Trainers, Coaches & Gym Staff:
• Train & Track clients, students, athletes
• Create & Share workouts via app or email
• Print Custom Workout PDFs
• Pro-Client Sync returns shared workout logs
• Track Client Body Stats
• Your logo & name in-app, web & on exercises
• Build training business & increase client value
• Web Access
PT ACCESS - for Therapy Professionals
Physical Therapists, Orthopedists, etc. guide patients with compliance monitoring:
• Create New or Edit 350+ therapy workflows
• Protocols for major non-op & post-op injuries
• 1,400+ PT-specific exercise images & videos
• Track rehab on Patient Dashboard
• Send rehab workflows to patients
• Print custom session PDFs
• PT-Patient Sync returns shared therapy logs
• Track Patient Body Stats
• Your logo & name in app, web & on exercises
• All Plus/Pro content features included
• Web Access
After any free month trial expires, if you don't subscribe, you still get:
• 10 PumpOne workouts
• 300+ exercise images & videos
• Create Unlimited workouts
• Complete Body Stats tracker
• Today's Exercise & Weekly Workout
• Much more
• This app cannot be installed to an SD Card due to the use of the Account Manager and Background Syncing. However, downloaded content imagery will use the SD card.
FitnessBuilder IS NOW supporting Android 4.3 and later!
Our gyms are built to help people realize their goals and find their inner strength. We combine the most diverse amenities in the industry with the best personal training to deliver the ultimate fitness experience.
At Gold's Gym you'll find all of the latest cardio and strength training equipment along with a dynamic group exercise program that includes classes like yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training and pilates. Most importantly, you'll find an energetic, supportive environment full of all kinds of people who are committed to achieving their goals.
- Group Ex Schedule
- Cardio Cinema Schedule
- Perx, SAVE YOUR WAY TO A FREE MEMBERSHIP
- Gym Events
- Workout Tunes
Most of the bodybuilding workout and diet regimens out there are designed for the guys that gain muscle and fat easily. They focus on eating less and working out more in order to cut the excess fat from their bodies while adding needed muscle tone. This type of a plan is an absolute disaster for the skinny guy or hardgainer because you already have really low body fat and as you eat less and workout more, your body will take the extra energy it needs to keep up from your muscles. So, you can actually LOSE muscle on one of those plans.
Gaining Weight will teach you how to maximize your workout plan to build huge muscles without burning up more calories than you are consuming, so that you will gain weight and not lose it.
Work smarter instead of harder, this allows you to have time to do the other things in life that are important to you. Most guys want to get huge so they can add more enjoyment to their lives and not because they want to spend their entire lives measuring food portions and lifting weights in a gym.
Maximizing your workout in minimum time will get you the head-turning results you want and still give you time to enjoy your hard body once you achieve it. Having a healthy, strong body should be an important part of your life, not take over your life.
Being a Skinny Guy
Why Women are Attracted to Big Muscles
Being too Skinny Can Damage your Health
Basic Weight Gain Theory
How Muscles are Built
Work Smarter not Harder
Working out too much can Sabotage your Efforts
The Workout Plan with 4 Workouts
Why your Rest Days are Vital
Do you need Supplements?
Eating to Bulk Up
Eating to Cut
Download Gaining Weight for Free today.
✓ Reduce fat.
✓ Gain muscle mass.
✓ Upper body including arms, shoulders, triceps, biceps, neck, back, abs, forearms.
✓ Lower body including thighs, butt, calf.
✓ Build up your core strength.
You will become the strong muscular guy! All your weight trainings are free with this app!
Download now and get a complete guide on protein intake, Figure out your daily calorie needs, Count your calories, knowledge about various supplements and of-course amazing diet plans to fuel your muscle growth with weekly schedules.
Retrouvez vos exercices, les conseils de votre coach ainsi que les messages d'encouragement Facebook de vos amis.
Retrouvez vos résultats de séances et atteignez votre objectif!
- Different exercises for every single part of the body with detailed descriptions and images.
- Keep track of your body weight using the Weight Tracker.
- Calculate your BMI, BMR and Total Daily Energy Expenditure(TDEE) that quantifies the amount of calories you burn in a day.
- Intake Calculator that tells you how much protein and calories are needed for your body weight.
- Schedule your workouts for the whole week/month/year.
- Nutrition calculator and list of nutrients in all fruits,vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
Now, what are you waiting for? Download this "Best Gym App" and use it to stay fit.
WorkoutBOX is the leading provider of online workout programs customized to the needs of YOU ... for a fraction of the price of a single personal training session! We have developed proprietary, 26 week results-based programs, for use at home or at the gym, for less than $2.50/week! These results-oriented solutions include:
- 26 weeks of workouts designed to help you get results
- Access to DietBOX (a nutrition tracking and food recommendation system)
- FITNESS 911: Effective "Insurance" for Your Workout Program (information, eBooks, podcasts, motivation and and a complete library of tools delivered to your inbox to help you become more successful at reaching your fitness goals)
- Access to the complete WorkoutBOX library of exercises (with descriptions and video) to add some variety to your WorkoutBOX programs
For individuals who download our FREE WorkoutBOX mobile app, we are offering our complete library of exercises (over 300 exercise descriptions and video) and a selection of 2 week programs. All you need to do is download the WorkoutBOX mobile app, and set up a username and password. It's that simple!
Choosing Bodybuilding Hub app for your workouts, you will get:
- List of most often used weight training exercises for each major muscle group.
- An exercise database that extends after each update, and improves the app.
- Each exercise comes with additional pictures of the trained muscles.
Explore the thousands of exercises in BodyBuilding Hub:
• Find the perfect exercise based on exercise type, muscle group and equipment.
• Watch the instructional video or read through the step-by-step instructions.
• Sort the exercises by our Community ratings.
This is the ultimate guide to packing on muscle mass. Learn how to eat, what supplements to take, and how to train. Every set is detailed! You will get big, and you will get strong. But you have to do exactly as I say. Ready? Of course you’re ready! Sit down, and listen up. I’m going to train you!
keyword: muscle gain weight muscle workout get huge build muscle bodybuilding exercises for size fitness training weights personal trainer program fitness plan massive growth gaining muscle mass fast body muscle fitness plan personal trainer program fitness massive growth gaining muscle mass fast body muscle fitness guide body building slim down tone up abs chest calves push-ups back arms choulders fitness exercises bodybuilding
This application quickly accesses the calling history and this application always requires Internet Connection. If your mobile history deleted then you can again see your call history by this app.
It gives a complete step to step instruction about how to perform Power yoga with benefits.
A helpful guide giving information to office people to follow yoga during office hours in order to release stress and improve their concentration on work.
Moreover basic yoga exercises are also covered in this guide which will be helpful in performing yoga at home with benefits and precautions.
Photo Geo Tag is an application that can click images, geo-tag them and also view them along with the geo-tag. This ensures associating a geographical location to the image through geo-tagging. Photo Geo Tag facilitates this geo-tagging as its utility.
Photo Geo Tag allows one to match date/time information from photos along with the location information from a GPS unit. A geo-tagged image is assigned a geo-tag by assigning atleast a latitude and longitude to the image and optionally altitude, compass bearing and other fields may be included.
In theory, every part of a picture can be tied to a geographic location but in the most typical application, only the position of the photographer is associated with the entire digital image. This has implication for search and retrieval.
Location information can also be added to photos, for example via its Exif specification that has fields for latitude/longitude, even if no GPS device was present when the photo was taken.
For example, photos of a mountain summit can be taken from different positions miles apart. To find all images of a particular summit in an image database, all photos taken within a reasonable distance may be considered.
With geo-tagged photos, the photo can be placed on a map on the basis of the location which is fetched using this application to view the location where the photo was taken. In this way, users can browse photos from a map, search for photos from a given area and find related photos of the same place.
Offline Number Locator is an application that helps to trace or locate mobile/fixed line numbers to identify which locale they are calling from.
There is neither any need for GPRS nor the involvement of battery-hogging GPS or Wi-Fi.
Just enter the number to be checked (the number should be in international format, that will do), and the application will display the Region Code, Country Name, Locale and the phone number type (whether fixed_line or mobile) of the entered number. There is no need for a GPRS connection as this is a completely offline app.
When you receive a missed call, find out from where you got the call. So before calling back you can know the locale and other details of the number.
One can get country level details i.e the country code, the country name and locale information. This is due to the vast offline database content which facilitates locating the number on a wider scale.
All the database is stored within your phone in this tiny mobile application software. So there is just no need of internet GPRS connectivity and can utilize this free service as and when required, and just anywhere.
Used: Spinner, EditText,Button,SQLite.
Technology: Adroid SDk,Eclipse.
This project gives the details of Spinner. the Spinner provide a quick way to select one
value from a set. In the default state of Spinner shows it's currently Selected value.
Touching the Spinner display a Dropdown menu with all other Available data from
which the user can select an item from the Dropdown list. The Spinner combines a lot
of the styling work we've done for some of the other views which it depends on,
particularly the TextView and the ListView. it display the multiple data in the dropdown
process.When it's not showing its dropdown/popup to make a selection,
it's merely a CheckedTextView which you can style by selecting it as a direct descendant.
We can set the System Alarm clock through this App,we can also set the message through this App and this message will display on the screen when the alarm will rang.
Steps to Set the Alarm through this App:-
1.First Set the Time on which alarm should rang.By selecting time from time picker and then press Set Time Button.
2.Write down the message in Edit text box,which will display on the screen when the alarm will rang.
3.Then press the Save Button and the Alarm time and message will be Save.
Description: This project gives List of Media item It's play simple list of AudioSong
it can be played in Sequentail or Shuffled order. The Playlist Adopted by Various
media player SoftWare programs intented to Organise & Control Music on pc.
such a Playlist may be stored & Selected to run other in Sequence a Random
Playlist Function is selected in a random order. playlist uses included allowing
a particular desired musical atmosphere to be created & maintained without
constant user interaction or to allow a variety of different Style of music be played.
Network and CPU performance monitor
PerfMeter allows to trouble-shoot performance problems by letting the user see network and CPU usage over time. On a mobile device, battery power is one of the most critical resources. Unexpected heavy network and CPU usage could be indicative power consuming background activities. To allow monitoring while doing some other activity, PerfMeter can keep running in the background while continuing to collect measurements.
Whenever PerfMeter is active, a small blue graph icon can be seen in the notification bar, by which it can always be launched again into the foreground.
Use "stop" from the menu to close down PerfMeter and stop the data collection. The "reset" menu option will reset the cumulative network usage counters in the tabular display part of the screen, without affecting the usage history graph. By default, the history graph shows the maximum amount of available data (max 24h) since PerfMeter has been started. Use the "toggle scale" menu option to switch between shorter, more detailed views of the recent past.
Finding out which apps consume CPU
To see a detailed breakdown of CPU utilization by tasks, use the "show tasks" menu option.
It will show which processes in the Android platform have been using CPU during the last 30s and how much. Android does not allow applications to terminate other application processes - this is part of its security model. The Android framework itself manages processes and other OS resources transparently based on application demand. Terminating a process would simply result in it being restarted again if the application still requests to run. Android provides great power and flexibility to application developers, like installing application services to run completely in the background. The only way at this point to deal with application which put an undue strain on resources is to stop them - if the allow to do so, or otherwise uninstall them and contact the developer about providing a more resource efficient implementation.
Impact and limitations
Measuring detailed CPU utilization is in itself a resource consuming process. Therefore PerfMeter itself is likely to show up towards the top of the list of CPU consuming tasks. However once stopped, PerfMeter no longer consumes any resources. The history of measurements are kept in memory only by the PerfMeter background process. If the phone runs low on memory - the Android platform may decide to stop and restart the process at any time, which will erase the accumulated history and start collection afresh.
This is a standalone android application which is used to keep track of all the travelling events of a particular user. The user can store all the travelling events which he is going to make in future. The user can keep track of all his spending which has made till now in travelling.
1. Create an application which can store all the travelling events related to a user.
2. The application should provide facility of updating all the future date entries.
3. The user should be able to view and delete the old entries.
4. The application should notify the user some time prior to a particular event which he will going to commence.
5. The application should provide the facility of displaying all the entries in sorted order of certain criteria like,
- on the basis of date and time or
- on the basis of transportation type.
6. The application should provide the facility of turning the notification of events ON or OFF to the user.
7. The user should be able to calculate the expenses on certain policies like,
- Transportation type
- Between specific dates
- Combination of both the above
1. The ‘Travel Tracker’ application has a very interactive UI because of which it can be used very easily.
2. The application provides the facility of storing a travel event with lots of details.
3. The application provides the facility of updation for all the details of previously stored events.
4. The application provides the facility of deletion of all the previously stored events.
5. The application notifies the user for all the future events.
6. The application provides the facility of displaying the events in sorted order on the basis of dates and transportation type
7. The application provides the facility of turning the notification ON and OFF.
8. User can manage his/her travel expenditure by calculating the overall expences till particular date.
9. The application provides help page to the user, which will be useful for understanding the application better.
This is a low impact live wallpaper. It won't slow down your phone and it won't drain your battery.
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body.
In this app there are three buttons in it. First, start button is for starting the stopwatch. Second button is stop, it will stop the stopwatch. And last button is laptime, it will shows us 5 laptime.
This is simple notepad application. We can write a short notes or anything in it and store it for further use. We can add multiple notes and store it as it is. In this application save and delete options are provided. If you doesn’t want any note then you can remove it by delete option.