It is Gwen’s passion to know how the games are played and the duties of each position, the qualities the coaches look for from a power player at that position. All this helps her formulate specific POWER YOGA FOR SPORTS programs maximizing the effects and minimizing the time, honing in on their needs and leaving out the FLUFF!!! Players tell her everyday how it is the hardest workout they have ever done, and how they wish they started this as youth athletes.
About This App
You can now purchase nine of Gwen's video titles through this app:
- Football Edition, Strength & Stability
- Football Edition, Speed & Agility
- Golf Edition
- Baseball Edition
- Runners Edition
- Tennis Edition
- Soccer Edition
- Pitchers Edition
- Skiers Edition
“I have worked with Gwen for only a couple of months and I have recognized tremendous gains in my flexibility, core strength and balance which are essential to staying healthy and explosive. I consider myself lucky to have learned as much from Gwen as I have in such a short time.”
- Kevin Boothe, Offensive Guard, while with the New York Giants
"The Yankees have utilized Gwen Lawrence’s services as an alternative way of proving the core stabilizations program of our players through her system of Power Yoga for Sports. I have found her to be extremely professional and look forward to working with her more.”
- Brian Cashman, Senior V.P. & general Manager, New York Yankees
“We have been a client of Gwen Lawrence’s for twelve years and cannot give her a stronger recommendation. She has given us a tremendous boost in taking care of our various aches and pains and sports injuries over the years.”
-Joy & Regis Philbin
“Gwen has been the Yoga coach for the New York Giants all of the years I’ve been in the franchise. Our players flock to her sessions to improve their flexibility, balance and breathing awareness. She has had a tremendous impact on our performance enhancement.”
- Bill Sheridan, Assistant Coach, New York Giants
Weight loss is one issue we deal with at some point in our lives. We try several ways to reduce weight - like going to the gym, eating less, going on a diet and what not. But do you know the simplest way to lose weight?
By now, you will have realized that the best way to lose weight is to do Yoga. Just do those Sun salutations daily and you will lose weight in no time? But that's just the beginning - we have videos for helping you out on your weight loss journey.
In this Yoga for weight loss app, you will find the following videos:
1. Yoga for Weight Loss & Flexibility.
2. Surya Namaskar Asana for Weight Loss.
3. Power Yoga for Weight Loss.
4. Core Weight Loss Yoga.
5. How To Get A Toned Body with Yoga.
6. Yoga High Energy Workout.
7. Interval Yoga Workout.
8. How To Sculpt Your Body with Yoga.
9. How To Boost Metabolism with Yoga.
10. 8 Minute Yoga for Weight Loss.
11. Yoga Burpees.
12. Yoga Brunches.
13. Kapalabhati Pranayama.
13. Best Yoga Asana for Weight Loss.
14. Detox Yoga for Weight Loss & Digestion.
So what are you waiting for. Just download the App & start working out. Do remember to share this with your friends.
Is belly fat creating havoc in you? Want to fight it away in all the possible ways? Yoga is the best method to choose as it helps greatly in burning the belly fat. Here we are providing you the best yoga asana videos to reduce belly fat quickly. Here is a great app which can help you understand about different types of yoga asanas for reducing belly fat.
1. Yoga for Weight Loss & Fat Burning, Beginners Workout For Flat Stomach & Abs, Cindie Corbin.
2. Daily 40 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Workout!
3. Yoga Core Workout For Reduce Belly Fat.
4. How to Lose Belly Fat Through Yoga.
5. Only 15 Minutes A day - Yoga for Belly Fat.
6. Power Yoga For Belly Fat.
7. 10 Best Yoga Poses to Reduce Belly Fat.
8. How to Get a Flat Stomach with Simple Easy Yoga.
9. Yoga Exercises That Help You Lose Belly Fat.
10. Yoga Exercises : Yoga Positions to Eliminate Belly Fat.
11. Yoga for Beginners: Fat Loss for Your Tummy.
12. Yoga Workout Tips to Lose Belly Fat.
13. 3 Yoga Moves To Burn Belly Fat.
14. 10 Yoga Poses to Reduce Belly Fat.
15. Half Spinal Twist Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat.
16. Beautiful Hot Bikram Yoga Pose to Reduce Belly Fat.
17. The Plank Pose Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat.
18. Yoga Talk Show #65: Can Yoga Burn Belly Fat?
19. Get Ripped Abs from Yoga : Tara Stiles Yoga.
20. Simple Yoga to lose Belly Fat Fast.
21. Yoga Exercises : Yoga for Cortisol, Stress and Belly Fat.
22. Yoga Exercises That Help You Lose Belly Fat - Health & Fitness.
23. Quick Fat Burning in 2 Exercises! Belly Fat Burning Workout Sean Vigue Fitness.
24. Yoga Hard Core Fat Burner.
So, why delay when you have the amazing access on your mobile? Download it right away and start the exercises today.
Disclaimer: All the videos have been curated specially by yoga experts. The informational videos are the sole property of the respective experts and we are not responsible for any copyright issues.
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.hotpoweryoga.co.uk
Detailed information on postures, sequences, creating sequences and yoga in general.
MyVinyasa Yoga is suitable for all levels from beginners through intermediate and advanced yogis to the pros as well.
The Yoga App features:
72 pre-designed yoga programs.
Sequence designer for beginner, intermediate and advanced practitioners to create your own yoga classes with the appropriate guidance.
Ability to edit and save any of the 72 already made yoga sessions and tailor them to your current needs.
100 different yoga postures including photos, detailed pose descriptions and teaching voice.
Variations and modifications to many of the postures to suit different ability levels.
Detailed descriptions of both the physical and spiritual sides of yoga.
Daily changing quotes to give the well needed spiritual nourishment as well.
Calendar to keep track of your practices and upcoming yoga events.
How to use this app:
The four main menus:
Vinyasa Yoga contains descriptions that help understand the subject of yoga and provide assistance in practicing and program designing.
Sequences menu comprises 72 different practice sessions presented by categories to help selecting what is best suited to current needs and levels. Chosen sequences can be edited to add or delete certain poses tailoring them to individual needs. In editing mode you can select pose categories to narrow the amount of poses on screen. Short press will change the side of the pose, or display a variation, while by long press you can drag and drop poses into the sequence. Saved sequences can be retrieved from MyYoga menu.
Create your sequences menu allows you to design sequences with a few easy steps from start to finish. Read ‘Principles of sequencing’ menu for details. To add left sides to poses, you have to save your created sequence and then open it from MyYoga menu to edit it.
Postures: all postures contain a large picture, a thorough description with detailed benefits and risk elements and an audio teaching file to help understanding the pose. Some postures also come with variations as an easier version of the classical pose can be more accessible for some with less experience
The bottom menus:
Quote: daily changing quotes to keep our mind inspired as well as sometimes that is the kind of practice we need the most. Share your quote with a friend if you think it could be inspirational to them.
MyYoga: the sequences you create and/or edit will be saved here, so you can access them easily.
MyLog: this is your practice diary to keep track of you practice sessions and past and future yoga events.
Discover the world of yoga and enjoy your practice!
Please note that this application is only an aid for your home practice and intends to provide guidance from another perspective to understand the subject of yoga. It does not replace an experienced teacher and her/his considerate guiding methods.
The creators of this application do not take any responsibility for any kind of injury that occurs during practice. Please be careful and considerate when practicing and seek assistance if needed in the form of an experienced person.
Yoga can improve not only the quality of life after diagnosis, but it appears to diminish the side effects of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, and other treatments.
This app can also aid in the healing of psychological disorders and trauma, when combined with traditional approaches such as counseling or psychotherapy.
This app is in hindi language and has picture images describing yoga postures.
Practicing Weight Loss Yoga can result in many benefits :
* Weight Loss.
* Manage Stress.
* Peace of Mind.
* Positive Changes in Attitude.
* Gives a Spiritual approach to body and soul.
* Attractive and Flexible body.
* Helps in Building self-control, patience and concentration.
* Easy To Use Interface
* 100+ HD Video
* Facebook Community
* Free Forever
Yoga.com is beautiful, simple and delightful to use. 289 poses and breathing exercises, all shown in stunning HD video, make it the largest database of yoga poses. Search for poses by skill level, your fitness goal or by type.
37 Programs Pre-Installed
- Individually designed for better health and wellbeing
- Suitable for all levels, beginners, intermediate and advanced
- 4 soothing breathing exercises to aid relaxation and meditations
- 289 poses and breathing exercises
- 37 predefined programs
- HD Video demonstrations for all poses
- 3D muscle images for every pose
Ashtanga Yoga is a dynamic form of yoga that follows a sequence of poses that should be committed to memory. Ashtanga can be practiced by beginner students to advanced students alike. This App can be used as a quick reference guide for those who are new to the practice and an excellent accompaniment for Mysore style practice where poses are added by your teacher as you progress.
With Level 2 Authorized teacher Elise Greenspoon demonstrating the poses, this "Electronic Cheat Sheet" will help you: memorize the poses, learn the Sanskrit names of the poses, the transitions from pose to pose and learn where the dristi (or gaze) should be.
You will be able to follow along the sequence of wonderful Asanas (poses) that are taught in the Primary Series.
You will be able to practice where and when you want with quick and easy reference at your fingertips.
Please install the main app 'Daily Yoga' before using this plugin:
Store link: http://goo.gl/yuDqJ
★ Introduction ★
Compatible with both Smartphones and Tablets, Daily Yoga for Abs provides professional Abs building routine based on a total of 21 yoga asanas, with 3 training durations. We have demonstration videos and voice narration to guide you through the whole sequence. Sessions of 10 minutes, 15 minutes and 20 minutes are provided for varied training targets.
How does Daily Yoga practice actually tone your abs?
Different from traditional training which emphasizes only to strengthen the surface layer of your muscles, Yoga practices focus on an all-around training with correct postures, healthy breathing and rational movement arrangement. When building your abdominal muscles, Daily Yoga has many extra benefits to help better your shape.
- As you are all the way engaging abs muscles to control your motion especially the move of your legs, both your abs and limbs will be toned.
- Abs yoga can nourish internal organs at the abdominal region including intestines, stomach, kidneys and so on. This will provide better digestion and excretion.
- Remember to coordinate deep breathing with every move for a better control of your body. In this case you attain intense concentration to achieve better effect.
- Just like all yoga training, it helps you calm down and get rid of physical and mental stress.
Whether you are just starting out with Vinyasa or Ashtanga Flow Yoga, or you have had a long standing personal practice, you will benefit from this Hub.
In this App you will receive:
-Important News Stories
-Social Media Coverage
-Submitted Yoga Pictures
-Extensive Background Information
May you practice be blessed with grace and consistency, and you life filled with love and light.
We understand you are busy and that is why we have created a FREE 7 Minutes Yoga For Beginners Mobile Application that spend you only 7 minutes every day! Our Yoga sequences is built by yoga professionals that are easy to learn and follow. Do Yoga easily with your Device and get your personal trainer for free now .7 Minutes Yoga For Beginners mobile app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
- Basic Yoga Tutorial
- Yoga Timer
- Training Day Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it's right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Ability to play music from your music library in place of the default music.
Yogasanas, the yogic exercises are an essential part of This applications. Until and unless the body is put into a relaxed, still and steady posture, one fails to achieve deep state of meditation. According to the Jain yoga practices, in the beginning, one should perform the yogic exercises on the floor in a lying posture that requires less energy. Subsequently yogic exercises in sitting and standing postures may be performed which increases the levels of energy consumption.
Features Of yogasana in gujarati :
available in Hindi Language with Pictures.
More Then 50 Asan positions
Auto Scroll Display View easily.
Set Text Size Larger Or smaller
Offline Number Locator is an application that helps to trace or locate mobile/fixed line numbers to identify which locale they are calling from.
There is neither any need for GPRS nor the involvement of battery-hogging GPS or Wi-Fi.
Just enter the number to be checked (the number should be in international format, that will do), and the application will display the Region Code, Country Name, Locale and the phone number type (whether fixed_line or mobile) of the entered number. There is no need for a GPRS connection as this is a completely offline app.
When you receive a missed call, find out from where you got the call. So before calling back you can know the locale and other details of the number.
One can get country level details i.e the country code, the country name and locale information. This is due to the vast offline database content which facilitates locating the number on a wider scale.
All the database is stored within your phone in this tiny mobile application software. So there is just no need of internet GPRS connectivity and can utilize this free service as and when required, and just anywhere.
Description: This project gives List of Media item It's play simple list of AudioSong
it can be played in Sequentail or Shuffled order. The Playlist Adopted by Various
media player SoftWare programs intented to Organise & Control Music on pc.
such a Playlist may be stored & Selected to run other in Sequence a Random
Playlist Function is selected in a random order. playlist uses included allowing
a particular desired musical atmosphere to be created & maintained without
constant user interaction or to allow a variety of different Style of music be played.
Photo Geo Tag is an application that can click images, geo-tag them and also view them along with the geo-tag. This ensures associating a geographical location to the image through geo-tagging. Photo Geo Tag facilitates this geo-tagging as its utility.
Photo Geo Tag allows one to match date/time information from photos along with the location information from a GPS unit. A geo-tagged image is assigned a geo-tag by assigning atleast a latitude and longitude to the image and optionally altitude, compass bearing and other fields may be included.
In theory, every part of a picture can be tied to a geographic location but in the most typical application, only the position of the photographer is associated with the entire digital image. This has implication for search and retrieval.
Location information can also be added to photos, for example via its Exif specification that has fields for latitude/longitude, even if no GPS device was present when the photo was taken.
For example, photos of a mountain summit can be taken from different positions miles apart. To find all images of a particular summit in an image database, all photos taken within a reasonable distance may be considered.
With geo-tagged photos, the photo can be placed on a map on the basis of the location which is fetched using this application to view the location where the photo was taken. In this way, users can browse photos from a map, search for photos from a given area and find related photos of the same place.
How to convert from binary to decimal?
1. Enter the number in binary form in the corresponding field.
2. Each square corresponds to a bit in the binary representation of the number.
3. A bit can be toggled by clicking on the corresponding square.
4. Click on the convert to binary button or press enter. This button is made available when focus leaves the binary.
5. The decimal value is shown. For display purpose, the number of figures is limited to 30. However, all computations are performed with full precision without any rounding.
Used: Spinner, EditText,Button,SQLite.
Technology: Adroid SDk,Eclipse.
This project gives the details of Spinner. the Spinner provide a quick way to select one
value from a set. In the default state of Spinner shows it's currently Selected value.
Touching the Spinner display a Dropdown menu with all other Available data from
which the user can select an item from the Dropdown list. The Spinner combines a lot
of the styling work we've done for some of the other views which it depends on,
particularly the TextView and the ListView. it display the multiple data in the dropdown
process.When it's not showing its dropdown/popup to make a selection,
it's merely a CheckedTextView which you can style by selecting it as a direct descendant.
We can set the System Alarm clock through this App,we can also set the message through this App and this message will display on the screen when the alarm will rang.
Steps to Set the Alarm through this App:-
1.First Set the Time on which alarm should rang.By selecting time from time picker and then press Set Time Button.
2.Write down the message in Edit text box,which will display on the screen when the alarm will rang.
3.Then press the Save Button and the Alarm time and message will be Save.
This application quickly accesses the calling history and this application always requires Internet Connection. If your mobile history deleted then you can again see your call history by this app.
Network and CPU performance monitor
PerfMeter allows to trouble-shoot performance problems by letting the user see network and CPU usage over time. On a mobile device, battery power is one of the most critical resources. Unexpected heavy network and CPU usage could be indicative power consuming background activities. To allow monitoring while doing some other activity, PerfMeter can keep running in the background while continuing to collect measurements.
Whenever PerfMeter is active, a small blue graph icon can be seen in the notification bar, by which it can always be launched again into the foreground.
Use "stop" from the menu to close down PerfMeter and stop the data collection. The "reset" menu option will reset the cumulative network usage counters in the tabular display part of the screen, without affecting the usage history graph. By default, the history graph shows the maximum amount of available data (max 24h) since PerfMeter has been started. Use the "toggle scale" menu option to switch between shorter, more detailed views of the recent past.
Finding out which apps consume CPU
To see a detailed breakdown of CPU utilization by tasks, use the "show tasks" menu option.
It will show which processes in the Android platform have been using CPU during the last 30s and how much. Android does not allow applications to terminate other application processes - this is part of its security model. The Android framework itself manages processes and other OS resources transparently based on application demand. Terminating a process would simply result in it being restarted again if the application still requests to run. Android provides great power and flexibility to application developers, like installing application services to run completely in the background. The only way at this point to deal with application which put an undue strain on resources is to stop them - if the allow to do so, or otherwise uninstall them and contact the developer about providing a more resource efficient implementation.
Impact and limitations
Measuring detailed CPU utilization is in itself a resource consuming process. Therefore PerfMeter itself is likely to show up towards the top of the list of CPU consuming tasks. However once stopped, PerfMeter no longer consumes any resources. The history of measurements are kept in memory only by the PerfMeter background process. If the phone runs low on memory - the Android platform may decide to stop and restart the process at any time, which will erase the accumulated history and start collection afresh.
This is a standalone android application which is used to keep track of all the travelling events of a particular user. The user can store all the travelling events which he is going to make in future. The user can keep track of all his spending which has made till now in travelling.
1. Create an application which can store all the travelling events related to a user.
2. The application should provide facility of updating all the future date entries.
3. The user should be able to view and delete the old entries.
4. The application should notify the user some time prior to a particular event which he will going to commence.
5. The application should provide the facility of displaying all the entries in sorted order of certain criteria like,
- on the basis of date and time or
- on the basis of transportation type.
6. The application should provide the facility of turning the notification of events ON or OFF to the user.
7. The user should be able to calculate the expenses on certain policies like,
- Transportation type
- Between specific dates
- Combination of both the above
1. The ‘Travel Tracker’ application has a very interactive UI because of which it can be used very easily.
2. The application provides the facility of storing a travel event with lots of details.
3. The application provides the facility of updation for all the details of previously stored events.
4. The application provides the facility of deletion of all the previously stored events.
5. The application notifies the user for all the future events.
6. The application provides the facility of displaying the events in sorted order on the basis of dates and transportation type
7. The application provides the facility of turning the notification ON and OFF.
8. User can manage his/her travel expenditure by calculating the overall expences till particular date.
9. The application provides help page to the user, which will be useful for understanding the application better.
This is a low impact live wallpaper. It won't slow down your phone and it won't drain your battery.
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body.