Take Ten! is a logic puzzle game also known as Numbers, Digits, Sunflower seeds, Seeds, Column or Ten. Rules are very simple: your main goal is to remove all digits from the game field by deleting pairs of equal digits or pairs of digits that add up to ten. If no more moves are possible all remaining digits will be rewritten from the last cell. There is an illustrated and more detailed guide in the application.
Be smart! There are a lot of ways to solve this puzzle! Good luck and have fun!
- Hints, undo, save game
- Google Play Games services
- Day and night mode
- 3 game modes: Classic, Random and Chaotic!
Want to play Take Ten on your native language? Help us to translate it!
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/shadowbizgame
Simple controls and rules. No restrictions on move time, play at your own speed. Automatic save when you exit, stop and continue a game at any time. Unlock more than 30 achievements.
Place figures on game field to fill the places marked with same color (squares). When you fill a square it is erased to make room for new figures, and you earn score points. Erasing the large squares gives more points. The game continues until there is a place to put the next figure. Made wrong move? Last move can be canceled unless it led to the erasing of a square.
Sign in to Google Play Game services and compete with other players for higest score.
Please try to stack all blocks and achieve the highest score.
- Entirely free to play .
- Outstanding fantasy-art visuals and full soundtrack.
- With online leaderboard, you can play game, make high score and share your scores with your friends.
How to play:
- Create horizontal lines using the falling blocks..
- When you make a line, it is cleared from the screen.
- The game is over when the blocks pile up and reach the top of the screen.
- You get more points for completing multiple lines at once.
This puzzle game is for kids and adult of all ages, play by yourself or challenge your buddies to compare your moves. Line up and have fun with your buddy.
Free Tetris game is a very interesting and familiar puzzle game for block game. It’ll take you back to the childhood with very nice new graphics design for block game, tetris game and retro game .
This block game gets all the charm of the puzzle game of tetris : Simple, fun, attractive and suitable to everybody. It’s very helpful for improving your reflections.
This game will take you back to the atmosphere of childhood. Try and remember how great it was with tetris like retro games!
• Entirely free to play .
• Outstanding fantasy-art visuals and full soundtrack.
• With online leaderboard, you can play block game, make high score and share your scores with your friends.
• Stylish interface.
• Carefully recreated classic brick games.
• Original sound setting.
• Familiar controls that was transferred to the touchscreen.
• Set of additional skins for the device.
• Favorite gameplay - and nothing extra.
How to play:
• Create horizontal lines using the falling blocks.
• When you make a line, it is cleared from the screen.
• The game is over when the blocks pile up and reach the top of the screen.
• You get more points for completing multiple lines at once.
• With a simple gameplay
• Simple touch screen controls.
• retro games – the soul of video games.
Tens is an addictive puzzle game where you line up numbers totaling 10 to score.
The challenge is to prevent the balls that slowly fill the grid from flowing over the top. You use your turns by tapping the balls and unlocking them in stages. Active balls that add up to 10 in a continuous line horizontally or vertically will dissolve and any balls above will drop down.
You can also tap active balls to increment their number so you have further control over the layout of the grid. But beware, this will also use a turn and every one is precious as you are only ever a few taps away from another layer of balls appearing!
There will also sometimes be a ball that is numbered 10. Once activated this ball will dissolve instantly.
There is also bonus bar with a ball on top. As your score builds up, this bar goes up until it reaches the top and a bonus 10 ball is activated. Tap this and then any ball in the grid you tap will become an activated 10 which will dissolve. The bonus then resets. As the levels progress this bonus increases more and more slowly. The bigger the grid, the slower the progress bar increases.
This full version of the game includes four different grid sizes: 6x6, 7x7, 8x8 and 9x9.
The smaller the grid, the harder the game is.
Follow us on Twitter: @TensGame