With Listables, you can share your favortie MP3 when you're out with a friend, or email vCard contacts to your relatives, or post a list of your favorite apps to a forum.
No need for a social website, cloud computing, or some silly gesture-flick or bump of your phone -- just direct sharing.
See full feature list below for specific features.
Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or email me with feature ideas/requests/issues.
Please consider donating by downloading Listables - Donate from the Market.
It's only $2. Less than a cup of coffee in most places.
Donating helps free up my time to work on Listables, since I am just one developer here at Lost Packet Software
- Share audio files / MP3s over Bluetooth
- Create playlists from shared audio files
- Share app-lists over Bluetooth with direct market links
- Share contacts over Bluetooth, and add them to your address book
- Share photos over Bluetooth
- Search any list: music, apps, contacts or images
- Save & load m3u playlists for audio files
- Save & load custom app-lists
- Save contacts as CSV (comma seperated values)
- Save contacts as vCards
- Generate app-lists in HTML, BBCode, XML & plain-text
- Generate QRcodes by long-pressing apps & contacts
- Long-click to preview-listen to music
- Long-click to preview images
- Long-click to quick-copy email & phone numbers from contacts
- Copy contact-lists to the clipboard
- App-lists have direct links to Android Market on the Web and on the Phone
- Links to AppBrain & Androlib.com
WiFi and background data (sync) can sometimes interrupt Bluetooth connections. Listables does have an auto-reconnect feature but it's not perfect. If you're having trouble with Bluetooth connections, try disabling WiFi and background data temporarily.
keywords: refer, apps, lists, share, bluetooth, backup, send, referrer, save, QRcode, App-sharing, music, images, photos, email, csv, vcard, mp3, file-sharing, m3u, playlists, barcode, app-lists, contacts, appbrain, androlib, music-sharing, contact-sharing, p2p, Phone2Phone, pictures, songs, data-sharing
Similar to: Bump, Hoccer, Dropbox, App-referrer, AppList, thrutu
Settings you can configure
• Brightness - auto/manual and dimming for both
• Screen orientation - landscape/portrait/sensor based orientations
• Screen timeout - time/never
• Media volume
• Mobile data - on/off
• Wi-Fi - on/off
• Bluetooth - on/off
• Location - off/networks/GPS/GPS and networks
Location and language settings won't work on all devices! Language settings work on Androids older than 4.2, but location settings always need rooted device or you to grant permissions to AppConfig manually.
• Android 4.1.1 or newer ROOTED
If AppConfig recognizes that you have root permissions and your package manager supports granting permissions, it will show menu item for requesting permissions. Click on it and when your system asks grant root permissions and settings will appear in AppConfig.
• Android 4.1.1 or newer without root
If your device isn't rooted but package manager supports granting permissions you need to manually grant permissions to AppConfig with adb:
pm grant fi.aarosoft.appconfig.free android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION
pm grant fi.aarosoft.appconfig.free android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
First one is for language settings and second one is for location settings.
• Android older than 4.1.1
On older devices if you copy AppConfig as system app and reboot, then it can change location settings. I take no responsibility if you brick your device in the process. You have been warned.
Thank you for translators:
German - Oswald Boscovic
Spanish - Jano Lucero, Omar S. Marcial Hernandez
• Tap the calculator display to hide the keypad
• Touch and drag to move to a new position
• Long press to change size, copy, and paste
• Press 2nd then help for more!
> Easily access the App Settings & Running Services for Apps you develop and/or test (from the AppWidget!).
> No more fumbling over which version of android you are currently developing on.
> AppWidget controls for fast, easy access.
> Specify multiple packages, easily choose which of your packages you want fast access to.
> Choose to have AppDevManager's launcher open straight to the App Settings for the currently chosen package.
> Works on all flavours of Android 2.1 and higher.
**NOTE: unofficial OS builds and non-native Launchers are NOT supported..they might be if you provide me lots of testing feedback**
**NOTE: old versions of Android have a bug in Launcher whereby newly installed AppWidgets are not displayed in the Widgets list, Force Stopping the Launcher or restarting phone will force the Launcher to update the Widgets list.**
With this key you unlock more features! You can also buy it if you want to support the developer's work!
The automatic mode is currently not working on tablets with a separate power connection. AdbToggle is only working when you charge your device by using an USB cable!
Mobile Martus is a secure, Android-based mobile documentation application built on Benetech’s Martus technology, which allows human rights defenders, activists, journalists, and other users anywhere in the world to securely gather information about human rights violations.
The Mobile Martus application allows users to send crucial data from the field—text, photographs, audio and video—to the Martus network of secure servers. The data is automatically encrypted on the mobile device, and when being sent to the server, so it is protected in case the device is lost, stolen or confiscated. A user—or someone they designate—can later retrieve their data, and can search, analyze and report on the information, using the Martus desktop client software (https://www.martus.org) on their computer.
Useful for apps that don't have a share functionality but allow users to click on links.
Requested on /r/android: http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/185aul/is_there_an_app_that_registers_itself_as_a/
When making a link
[John's | Friend]
[http://abc.com | Home Page]
[@John | John Doe]
[tel:333-4444 | Phone Number]
* Works well on Motoroi, Galaxy
* Not works on HTC
* Audio, Photo Memo
* Wiki-style link
After enabling ADB WiFi Widget, to connect your computer to the device open the console and run
adb connect ip_address_of_the_device
This app works on ROOTED devices only.
1. Reorganize and streamline the menu files
2. Simplify the UI navigation flow
3. Enrich the bill information display
Let's enjoy 3Macau app for greater user convenience, including
- A convenient app for call forward
- A convenient app to apply Daily Pass
- Information of bill
- Information of unbill
- Latest 3Macau promotion offer
- Shop location and information
To run Wakey Droid, and thus wake the device, you need the Android SDK properly installed and configured on your computer, Wakey Droid installed on your device, and your device and computer connected. Then just issue the command:
adb -d shell am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n bdjnk.android.wakeydroid/.Wakey
Which will instruct the connected device to run Wakey Droid, which should happen silently without disrupting anything else on the device. All that should occur is that the device wakes up (there may be a noticeable delay if Wakey Droid is not yet or no longer in the device memory).
If you have more than one device connected you may must use the "-s " switch to ensure you will wake the intended device.
The point is to reduce button wear and increases convenience for developers. I currently have the command mapped to a global shortcut for easy access and use it at least twenty time a day.
Unfortunately I have only one device so testing is rather limited. See the website listed under Developer Info for the complete source code and more information.
Die Easy-Con Mobile App bietet Ihnen folgende Funktionen.
- Direktzugriff auf die wichtigsten Einstellungen wie Heizen, Kühlen und Trinkwassererwärmung
- Grafische Anzeige der Temperaturverläufe von Außen- und Raumluft
- Übersicht der Energiebilanz Ihrer EcoTouch Ai1Geo
- Einfaches Einstellen der Zeitprogramme und der Urlaubsfunktion
- Kontinuierliche Systemübersicht
- Systemmeldungen der Wärmepumpe direkt auf Ihr Smartphone
Um die App Easy-Con Mobile anwenden zu können benötigen Sie:
- eine Waterkotte Wärmepumpe der EcoTouch Produktfamilie
- Vorhandenes LAN Netzwerk (Router mit einem freien RJ45 Anschluss)
ScriptRunner runs the autostart.sh script whenever mobile internet connectivity (3G) is connected. This app is designed for users who require the use of the autostart.sh script file and u2nl to connect their Android powered smartphones to the internet. This app has only been tested on the Droid 1 but may work on other Android phones. If you use Cricket, MetroPCS, or another CDMA carrier and require the autostart.sh script then this app is for you. There is also a timer feature in this app that will automatically run the script at a user specified interval. To access the timer settings tap the widget icon and tap the "Settings" button. If you need to run the script manually tap the widget and tap the "Run Script" button.
• Place the autostart.sh and u2nl files in the ScriptRunner directory on the SDCard and the app will automatically copy the files to the correct locations on the phone as well as set the permissions on the files.
**Requires Root Access**