TFTPad is a free 3D viewer that visualizes 3D models from TFTLabs JSON3D Gallery.
Within TFTPad, interact with 3D models using the intuitive touch interface.
Select a model in the public JSON3D Gallery (or among the 3 sample models installed with the application) and load it. Pinch to zoom, single finger drag to rotate, two finger drag to pan and double tap on the screen to fit all the model.
To visualize your own 3D models on your device with TFTPad :
- create your free account at http://json3d.tftlabs.com to get your own JSON3D Private Gallery,
- upload your 3D files which will be converted to JSON3D and become ready for visualization and sharing from a Web browser or from a Mobile/Tablet with TFTPad.
- whenever you are ready, transfer to public JSON3D Gallery for unrestricted sharing.
As a free application, JSON3D Gallery supports only following CAD formats (up to their latest revision):
- CATIA V5 / Dassault Systemes
- SolidWorks / Dassault Systemes
- JT / Siemens
- Pro/Engineer - Creo Parametric / Parametric Technology Corporation
Upload size in free JSON3D Gallery is limited to 10 Mb.
TFTPad and JSON3D Gallery are part of TFTLabs line of products and technologies, focused on 3D communication and interoperability on the Web and mobile.
TFTLabs products work directly on 3D data from all native or generic CAD formats (more than 20 formats) up to their latest revision.
The whole technology for import and visualization is owned by TFTLabs and built upon the JSON3D file format.
Join us on Facebook TFTLabs page: http://www.facebook.com/TFTLabs
For any request, contact us: http://tftlabs.com/contact.html
For further information: http://tftlabs.com
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.