TGC Library makes it quick and easy to access your library personal account on your device! Take the library with you, wherever you go, 24/7. We make easy to borrow and return library items by yourself directly from your phone using your NFC reader, consult your loans, manage your renewals and holds, search and browse the Library catalog, and do your payments through credit card or Paypal.
TGC Library is available to all The Global College Community, students, professors, researchers, staff and alumni. The Global College credentials are required to access it, and will be stored by the application as long as the session is not closed. It will be necessary to allow the access protocol to the OCLC’s API.
TGC Library allows you to:
• Smart borrow and return: borrow, return and renew library items by yourself directly from your phone.
• Checkouts: consult your loaned materials, their return date and renew your items.
• Place and manage holds: consult your position in the hold queue and check if the materials you have requested are available for pick up at the library.
• Do payments with credit card or Paypal .
• Quickly search The Global College Library and zero-in on what you want on WorldCat, the world's largest library catalog.