NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Thailand offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Thailand road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Bangkok, Patong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Samui, Kaho Lak, Karon
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder
- weather forrecast
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Loro Parque & Siam Park Admission Ticket, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Dream World Theme Park Tickets, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Bangkok or Phuket) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Thailand (ประเทศไทย), officially the Kingdom of Thailand (ราชอาณาจักรไทย) is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers the world over.
Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while tap dancing across your taste buds. Exotic, yet safe; cheap, yet equipped with every modern amenity you need, there is something for every interest and every price bracket, from beach front backpacker bungalows to some of the best luxury hotels in the world. And despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its quintessential Thai-ness, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle. Many travellers come to Thailand and extend their stay well beyond their original plans and others never find a reason to leave. Whatever your cup of tea, they know how to make it in Thailand.
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
world map and United States map.
You can also view the maps in changes zoom.
The map recognize your location.
- Map view.
- My location marker.
- Online maps view.
- Searching for an address.
- GPS navigation.
- World map with search option.
- Quick and simple.
- It's free!
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
Download and install a free map program to the Android phone.
This app Provides information about the nearest points and show you options for transportation.
Maps gives an edge in finding the most wonderful places surrounding you with a beautiful user interface. In details, such an application will provide you with all the available places near you with detailed information.
Also Maps acts as a great navigation tool by which you can find your way in a strange city or location. Especially it will be easier for you to find your wanted place thanks to the direction tool.
• You can easily find nearby clubs, hospitals, hotels, café, bars, banks, etc or any place you desire to look for
• Each location is attached with full details including address, images, rating, phone number, map direction, user review and distance from the place you are currently standing at.
• A great map direction tool with estimated time and distance is available to direct you how to reach your selected destination through streets. In other words, you will never worry to be lost in an unfamiliar location.
• The results may be sorted by distance or rating.
• All search results can be demonstrated in map.
• You can add any location to your Favorite list.
• You will be attracted by a nice-looking icon system.
• Google Voice is also available to support you in finding your places easier.
maps data getting from google maps
Do not go away for your needs, discover places near you with maps.
GPS navigation 2015 is a free turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for Android phones and tablets using offline / online map data. Maps are installed on the mobile phone so there is no need for an internet connection when traveling.
GPS Navigation 2015 Features
- Speed cameras directions
-GPS satellite navigation
-routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
-add your own favourite locations and routes
-map rotates in driving direction, or north up
- Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
- Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
- Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
- Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
maps AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, benin, botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Democratic republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, gabon, Germany, Ghana, gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, lesotho, liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, mauritania, Mauritius, mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint barthelemy, guadeloupe, French guiana, Saint Martin, martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former yugoslav republic of Macedonia, Moldova
Smartphone Link creates a seamless navigation experience between a compatible Garmin personal navigator and an Android smartphone. It allows the devices to share information, such as saved and recently found locations and where you parked. It also links your compatible nüvi to Garmin services, such as weather using your smartphone's current mobile data plan.*
Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth®-2014 nuvi2567LM **.
Examples of services:
*Send address- Send locations or addresses to your nüvi®.
*Local weather information - Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts.
*Garmin Live Traffic- Premium service at no additional costs. Avoid delays and find detours with the best-in-class real-time information. Garmin Live Traffic is updated as often as every 2 minutes and receives more than 1,000 messages every update cycle
*Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and roaming rates.
**Not available in all areas. Subscription required.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: email@example.com
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Smart Maps Offline:
- ease of use
- offline maps of any country
- all details on the map
- your current location determined by GPS
- offline search on the map
- offline POI search
- location sharing via sms, email, etc.
- support devices with high resolution screens
- details of the current GPS location
- millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
- maps work when no Internet connection is available.
- free map updates & Free POI database updates
Alabama, Albania, Alberta, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Arizona, Arkansas, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Azores, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Columbia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, California, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Colorado, Connecticut, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Delaware, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, District of Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, Florida, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti and Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Hungary, Iceland, Idaho, Illinois, India, Indiana, Indonesia, Iowa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel and Palestine, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kansas, Kazakhstan, Kentucky, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Louisiana, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maine, Malaysia,Singapore,Brunei, Malta, Manitoba, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montana, Montenegro, Morocco, Nebraska, Netherlands, Nevada, New Brunswick, New Caledonia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New Zealand, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nigeria, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northwest Territories, Norway, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Pakistan,Paraguay, Pennsylvania, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, Romania, Russia (european part), Saskatchewan, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa and Lesotho, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tennessee, Texas, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Utah, Uzbekistan, Vermont, Vietnam, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yukon
This application is developed by GlobeTech Co., Ltd. is one company of CDG Group, the greatest Thai IT companies. NOSTRA Logistics is powered by 'ESRI ArcGIS API for Android' with 'NOSTRA Map', the world’s best Thailand map.
If you are an existing NOSTRA Logistics customer, this application is an alternative way to view your tracking units position from Android devices. You can also view tracking information from our official NOSTRA Logistics website (http://logistics.nostramap.com).
• Fully support Thai & English Language.
• Allow user to view tracking unit with the latest position, date time, location description, vehicle speed, vehicle direction, gps status and also other information of each tracking unit in Real-Time.
• Allow user to view tracking unit information like vehicle details, driver name.
• Allow user to view tracking information from either list view or map view.
• Allow user to determine which vehicle to be displayed on the map with real-time information.
• In Map View, when latest position is recognized in the server, the user can see the up-to-date position immediately. In case that the new position is out of the current map extent, the map extent can be automatically changed to display all of up-to-date positions within single map extent.
• Allow users to measure the distance between 2 locations.
• Allow user to search location.
• Allow user to create a route from a location to another location. User can pick the begin point or end point from vehicle position, location searching result, or either current user location.
• Allow user to change the map theme between 'Street Map', 'Imagery Map' and 'Light Gray Map'.
• Allow user to find POI in 'POI' function.
• Allow user to add POI from following options.
- Your position
- Vehicle position
- Find location
- Select position on map
Visit us online at http://www.nostramap.com or call us at +66(0)-2266-9940 for more information.
Follow us: http://twitter.com/NostraLogistics
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/NOSTRAMap
Keywords: gps, tracking, logistic, vehicle tracking, logistic management system, Thailand Map, esri, NOSTRA, TRACKnFLEET