The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Anyone (no signup needed) can:
• Take recipes in the kitchen, to the store, on vacation - no cookbooks or recipe cards!
• Search recipes by keyword, course, ingredient, plus browse popular recipe collections
• Use up leftovers: enter three ingredients from your fridge or pantry to get ideas to make
• Read reviews, scale recipes, convert to metric, share recipes by email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
• Browse and share complete menus for special occasions and everyday meals
Get a free BigOven account (use the same one for BigOven.com, other devices) to:
• Make your own recipe collection portable, searchable, and scalable
- Save your Favorites and Recipes to Try Soon
- Add your own recipes by typing them on BigOven.com
- RecipeScan: Upload 3 photos of handwritten or typed paper recipes; we’ll type for you
- View all your Facebook friends’ recipes
- Upload photos of any recipe, add recipe reviews
• Plan meals ahead
- Add recipes and notes onto a drag-and-drop menu planning calendar
- Save and re-use menus for one or more meals.
- Save time and money planning for everyday meals and special occasions
• Grocery shop with ease
- Get a grocery list created for you, automatically sorted by aisle
- Add recipes, full menus, days from the menu planner, and other needed items
- Bring your grocery list along to the store and check off items while shopping
You can create a free BigOven account via Google+, Facebook or simply by entering your own email address. No charge for basic membership!
Get an optional BigOven Pro membership to:
• Remove all ads on our apps and website. A single membership covers all devices.
• Add your own private notes on any recipes
• Manage your recipe collection with power tools
- Add unlimited recipes from cooking websites & blogs via the app or web clipper
- RecipeScan: Upload 25 photos of handwritten or typed paper recipes; we’ll type for you
- Create your own private custom variation of any BigOven recipe on BigOven.com
• Eat better with nutrition tools
- See calories, fat, sodium and more on recipes and individual ingredients
- Vegetarian, Vegan, No Red Meat, No Dairy, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Shellfish collections
- Search recipes by dietary constraint
- Exclude multiple ingredients when searching
Get BigOven's free apps for other devices too - all data syncs via the cloud for free.
See our demo: http://www.bigoven.com
This application requires wifi or cell data access.
Parma ham wrapped figs with raspberry dressing and a dolcela
Bruschetta Party Appetizers
Clams Casino Appetizers
Candied Bacon Appetizer
Wrap party recipes
Savory Vs. Sweet Christmas Party Food
Puff Pastry Pizza Pockets
Benedictine Party Spread Recipe
Nigella Lawson - Party Food Ideas
Reshmi Kebab - Indian Non-Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Halloween Party food Ideas
Healthy Birthday Party Foods
Trio of Sweet Treat Finger Foods
Party Caramel-Coated Popcorn
Party Chocolate-Coated Popcorn Recipe
BBQ Chicken Wings & Potato Salad recipes
Party Treats Guide!
football party food ideas
Easy Summer Food Ideas
Easter Party Recipe
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Main Dishes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, we support ourselves by showing non-intrusive ads.
This incredible Dessert Recipe app has all the dessert recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Not only will you find over 325 delicious dessert recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to they type of dessert you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and Daily Recipes will give you brand new recipes EVERY DAY!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Quick & Easy Recipes
* Ice Cream
* Frozen Desserts
* Gluten Free
* Low Calorie
* Video Recipes
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make that special dessert recipe you've been looking for! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Quick and easy Dessert Recipes are just a FREE download away!
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Dessert Recipe app today!
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
* * * *
""What a diamond in the rough! ... I LIKE this app! It is loaded with recipes, cooking tips, new ideas, not to mention great feedback from other users on recipes, crockpots, techniques and so much more ... I've tried several recipes that are great. Honestly, I check in daily and can't wait to see where it goes from here. Thanks Slow Cooker Recipes!""
by Sunkistanngel - Nov 19, 2011
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
- Daily Slow Cooker Recipes
- Video Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chili Recipes
- Slow Cooker Shopping Reviews
- Save recipes to your Favorites
With this robust and enlightening Slow Cooker crockpot Recipes app, not only will you find hundreds of tasty slow cooker recipes, but you'll also find many recipes broken down into convenient categories according to they type of dish it is. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and "Daily Recipes" will give you brand new slow cooker recipes EVERY DAY!
We know how it is: planning and preparing dinner every night takes a lot of work. You want to make a nice meal for your family, but you don't have hours to spend in the kitchen. That's why recipes for a slow cooker have so many advantages:
- Easy preparation
- Save tons of time in the kitchen
- Clean up is a snap!
- Best of all - it tastes GREAT!
...and many more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make the meal your family deserves and that you have time for. Quick, yet flavorful, crockpot recipes are just a FREE download away!
Make sure to grab your FREE copy of the Slow Cooker Recipes app today!
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,200,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [email@example.com]
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.