✔ Search Tumblr, Instagram, Imgur, and others
✔ Save and share any image
✔ Remix images
✔ Browse blogs
*This version contains Ads
*The filter is enabled by default. To disable the filter, press menu, Settings, and uncheck "Filter."
This app is made by Japanese developer.
Google Image Search
- Search for images from multiple sites in a single operation.
- Search by a picture.
- Find similar pictures.
- Find another size pictures.
- View and download images on website.
- Download images at once.
- View a slideshow of images acquired.
- Set the wallpaper to fit the screen.
1.You can view the next page (previous page) to swipe the image list.
2.The menu appears when you do long tap the image, you can set your wallpaper,and open the page.
keyword : photo , picture , image viewer , wallpaper , speech recognition , image search
- Displays search results as slide-show, image grid or in full screen gallery mode
- Supports multi-touch pan and zoom in full screen gallery mode
- Set image as wallpaper
- Open Image web page
- Share image through email, SMS, AllShare, Facebook etc...
- Pick images for SMS, WhatsApp, emails etc.
- Save image to device storage
- Search similar images (as selected image)
- Search images from specified site
- Supports Google, Picasa, Flickr, 500px and SmugMug Image Search
- Displays images from your favorite RSS feeds
- New in v1.6: Improved thumbnail scaling for tablets for consistent user experience across different devices and screen sizes.
Starting August 1, Bing has converted their free search API to a paid service. Unfortunately there is no other alternative than to drop support for it in JS Image Finder for now. The Bing image search might become available in a future paid version of JS Image Finder.
To compensate for this loss two new high quality image providers has been added. It is now possible to search images from both 500px and SmugMug, two photo sharing communities with a lot of great photos and very talented photographers.
This app will add a new entry to Android's share menu called "Find More Like This". Just tap it to start searching...it's that simple!
You can even search for images that are hosted on the web by opening the share menu from your favorite web browser.
If you've ever used TinEye...Google's reverse image search is 100 times better.
To remove the ads and unlock the option to open results in a third party browser...get the Search By Image Ad Remover
This app is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Google
PicSeek is a cool visual viewer for Google Image Search.
Let's search with the words you are interested in,
and you will get much information through pictures.
You can search for Photos, Faces, Line Arts, Icons,
and save any pictures you like to SD card.
- CoverFlow Image View
- Simple & Cool UI
- Custom Image Search
- Auto Slideshow
- Search Image for Trend words
- Zoom Image
- Save Image
- Save Image as Specific Name
- Go to WEB Page of Image
- Share Image with other Applications
- Pick Image from other Applications
**How to Custom Image Search**
Just touch the button in the upper right-hand corner!
Filter Controller comes into play.
By setting the conditions,
you can search for images more conveniently!
**Trend and Related Word Search**
You can search with:
- Related Words of the words you enter.
- Trend Search Words on WEB.
- Trend Words on twitter.
If you have any opinion or find bugs,
Please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to your feedback.
keywords: Image Search, Icon, Photo, Wallpaper, Face, Google, Coverflow
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0.
This Application is a convenient short cut for searching images from Lensdepictions' Stock, making it extremely simple and handy. It works for all screen sizes (phone and tablets).
- Search Stock images (Photos & Vector illustrations) from Lensdepictions by keywords
- Apart from intuitive keywords search, option to optimize the image search for different needs.
You can always browse the main website of Lensdepictions for Login, Light boxes and licensing the images.
Install this free app now and access stock images effortlessly – at the tap of your finger, anywhere, anytime!
This app adds a new functionality to Android's "share menu" called "#1 Search by Image": just click on it and a browser will appear with all the information about that image.
If the image is stored in the Google database, thanks to Search by Image Picture Photo you can:
- Identify author of a painting, a drawing or an artwork
- Find out the name of an actor, a singer, a top model, a celebrity
- Learn the name of a city
- Look for images of various sizes that can be downloaded and used as wallparer
- Discover the name of a product, a music album, a car ...
- Find out the name of a movie, a TV series, a cartoon
- Identify fake accounts on Facebook (i.e. if the profile picture is the photo of a model)
- Look for similar images, or images with similar colours
The list could go on forever because it's possible to get lots of information based on the power of the Google search engine.
This app isn't in any way affiliated or sponsorised by Google.
Here is what others are saying:
"[F-Stop Media Gallery is] probably my overall favorite app of 2013." - Editor at Android Central
"A fierce competitor in the image gallery space..." — Appstorm.net
“We Recommend: F-Stop – An Enhanced Media Gallery” — Androidpipe.com
Never again wonder where your photos or videos are located as you search endlessly for that picture you know you took the other day. Let F-Stop manage all your media with powerful features like tags, ratings, albums, and favorites.
Use the smart album feature to automatically create albums based on criteria you choose. For example, you can create an album that automatically shows all your GIFs or only displays media you tag with “Family”. Maybe you are a professional photographer (many professionals use F-Stop) and want to show a client some pictures you took for them. Set up a smart album to show all media with the client’s name as a tag. Add a condition to only show 4 and 5 star rated images so they only see your best. The client can then easily press the heart icon to favorite the images they like. With the PRO version, you can then save these tags and ratings to the file and view them in just about any photo organizer such as Google Picasa, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, Adobe Elements, etc. The possibilities are endless.
* View your photos in the highest HD quality
* Lightning fast browsing experience
* Organize and view using folders, nested folders (PRO), standard albums, smart albums, nested albums (PRO), tags, ratings, favorites, and videos
* Immersive mode for users with Kit Kat.
* Make F-Stop look the way YOU want with a total of 9 themes including light and dark
* Save tags and ratings directly into JPG images and/or write sidecar files (PRO)
* Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
* Quick links let you put your favorite folders, tags, albums or ratings directly on the navigation drawer
* Easily exclude folders to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
* Hide media from other apps with password protection
* Slideshow mode with several transition types
* Support for file types : JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
* Optimized interface for tablets.
Please visit our website for a quick tutorial or to view our FAQ: http://fstopapp.com/
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any reason not to rate us 5 stars.
 F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
Keywords: Digital Asset Management (DAM), Photo Viewer, Photo Organizer, Organize Photos, Image Viewer, Picture tag, photo tag search, search image tagging
It is an application to search the image detail of illustration only.
*This is done in image retrieval that specializes in illustration. You can not search for the actual image.
I can do the following.
- image retrieval from the local image
- image retrieval from the image of the browser
It is recommended for such a person.
- Opportunity to see an image that is not known to often use Pinterest and Tumblr are often
Conveniently search for images online in any of the following ways:
* choosing the Android share functionality in any app (gallery, browser, etc.);
* picking the image from your photos;
* taking a picture with your camera;
* choosing a website with the image you're interested in;
and share your results on Facebook, Twitter, via mail or anywhere you want! and best of all, it's free! No ads involved!
I'm still working on the app and I plan to add more features in the future, like the possibility of saving the results. If you have suggestions, or need any help, don't hesitate and contact me at email@example.com.
If you appreciate my efforts and like my app, support me by purchasing MB Notifications for Facebook and make me a happy man!
This application is not affiliated with TinEye. TinEye is a registered trademark of Idée Inc.
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
Set any image from the search or part of the image as wallpaper of your phone.
The application is able to store all the keywords used for searches so that you can always go back quickly to previously research or change them.
To fit different taste we have introduce two themes Dark and White, go to settings to change from white to dark.
With imagesearch you can now see trends of google searches for different countries.
Features are :
- Browse & Upload photos from photo sharing sites
- Set current images as wallpapers
- Can search multiple image providers at once
- Search for images with google image search service
- Search for images with google picasa service
- Search for images with bing (not public anymore)
- Search for images with flickr
- Search for images with twitpic
- Context menu to remove previous search
- Access to imgur galleries (check the imgur for the tags to use)
- Use caching so you don't use bandwidth
- Zooming capabilities with multitouch
- Download of images
- Share images
- See a description of the image
- Link to see the website where was published
- Partial off line mode : loading of old search if there is no network
It is very common to use this app to search for celebrities, such as actors, models ... places to see pictures of cities
- Bug fixes and image loading improvements
- Fix for 2.1 devices
- Now is possible to zoom directly in the gallery
- Fixed image quality problem on favourite
- Removed Twicsy as api is not available anymore
- Introduced trends, to see what is the most search term
- Autoloading of multiple pages
- Caching of results to reduce network traffic
- now is possible to choose between dark and white skin, if you want to do that go into settings
- we have introduce a safe mode
- bug fixes on zoom and wallpaper
- we also change fonts :)
- improve speed of image download, images in the grid are a bit blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
- now you can set a default folder where to download the images and skip the Folder Picker
- fix issue for devices with old android os
- improve download
- bug fix
- bug fix for problem in the gallery
- complete review of the of the UI with action bar and menu drawer
- possibility to keep favourite images
- removed bing, api is not public anymore
- fix for broken services
- reduce battery consumption with new google analytics
- changed acra id
- quick fix for cache memory issue on some mobile
- Many UI changes, now more ICS like
- Improve speed of download of images
- Better cache management
- Made clear how to load more results when available
- Fix problem with the zoom if images are too big
- Temporary fix for twitpic
- New image provider twicsy
- Change Zoom view, now is all native
- Few bug fixes
- Bug fixes to reduce memory errors
- Base64 missing on some device
- Minor bug fixes
- Speed improvements with download of images
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Picasa pagination, parsing description and link
- Bing pagination, now loading all the images you want
- New order of the image services to reflect usage
- Better management of big images (new way to use the BitmapFactory)
- new version of google analytics
- New better way to set wallpaper
- You can set an image directly to contact image
- full support of japanese
- auto traslation of korean for the app itself
- bug fix : improve filtering of bad url in twitpic api
- lots of bug fix (it is worth to update)
Long tap to download the image or go to the site that contains the image.
Just input query and press button to execute your search.
Several options are available in menu invoked by top left icon button.
- File Type: any/jpg/png/gif/bmp
- Site Search: restrict the search in a domain specified.(ex)yahoo.com
- Colorization: any/color/gray
- Image Size: icon～huge
- Image Type: any/face/photo/clipart/lineart/
- Safety Level: active/moderate/off
Tapping one of the results of your search invokes an enlarged thumbnail.
This thumbnail is blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
* Save Image
You can download image by clicking "download" button invoked by LONG PRESSING one of the results of your search.
Downloaded image will be saved in a folder named "GIMGS" in SD card.
* Go to site
Also you can chose "go to site" instead of "download", to visit the web site including the image you chose.
More from developer
NOTE: From v1.5.0, saving tag updates the file and MediaStore at the same time. This feature is unique not like other tag editor! If you have updated with older version(ID3TagMan), you need to edit and save again with this version to update the file.
NOTE: From v1.0.0, support editing album cover!
TCM Music Tag Editor allows to edit tag information including album art from media files. Also it provides an easy way to fix incorrect(garbled) text in tag fields as
Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoded.
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album.
* Album cover update from internet search
* Album cover update from your gallery (v1.6.0).
* Provide an easy UI to fix incorrect(garbled) texts in fields at once.
* Provide file browsing to select a media file in "Files" tab.
* Landscape mode support
* English, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese localized (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
* Quick scroll in lists.
* Support this app "Move to SD card".
* Launch Music Player in edit mode.
Keywords: MP3, Music, ID3, Tag, Editor, Encoding, Album cover, Album art, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Garbled, Audio, Music Tagging, Music Tag, Tag Editor, MP3 Tagging, iTag, Tagger
* Users Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111490617040294605940
* Become a beta user: http://goo.gl/h7vGw1
* When your modifications are not applied to Play Music even your changes are updated on this app, Try following steps
1. Go App Info of "Google Play Music" from Settings
2. Press "Force Stop"
3. Press "Clear Data"
4. Back to "Google Play Music"
5. All Music should be updated with your changes.
NOTE: From v1.0.0, support editing album cover!
It helps you to fix incorrect Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoding of ID3 Tag Info on mp3 files. Also it allows to edit ID3 tag information.
* Provide a convient UI to correct Chinese/Korean/Japanese encoding on tag information.
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album, album cover.
* Landscape mode support
* English, Korean, Italian, Chinese localized (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
Keywords: MP3, Music, ID3, Tag, Editor, Encoding, Album cover, Album art
NOTE1: It doesn't touch the real files but media database. So feel free to use.
NOTE2: If you change a album artwork, all of songs with the album are changed. It is normal behavior not a bug.