This app is made by Japanese developer.
Google Image Search
- Search for images from multiple sites in a single operation.
- Search by a picture.
- Find similar pictures.
- Find another size pictures.
- View and download images on website.
- Download images at once.
- View a slideshow of images acquired.
- Set the wallpaper to fit the screen.
1.You can view the next page (previous page) to swipe the image list.
2.The menu appears when you do long tap the image, you can set your wallpaper,and open the page.
keyword : photo , picture , image viewer , wallpaper , speech recognition , image search
✔ Search Tumblr, Instagram, Imgur, and others
✔ Save and share any image
✔ Remix images
✔ Browse blogs
*This version contains Ads
*The filter is enabled by default. To disable the filter, press menu, Settings, and uncheck "Filter."
- Displays search results as slide-show, image grid or in full screen gallery mode
- Supports multi-touch pan and zoom in full screen gallery mode
- Set image as wallpaper
- Open Image web page
- Share image through email, SMS, AllShare, Facebook etc...
- Pick images for SMS, WhatsApp, emails etc.
- Save image to device storage
- Search similar images (as selected image)
- Search images from specified site
- Supports Google, Picasa, Flickr, 500px and SmugMug Image Search
- Displays images from your favorite RSS feeds
- New in v1.6: Improved thumbnail scaling for tablets for consistent user experience across different devices and screen sizes.
Starting August 1, Bing has converted their free search API to a paid service. Unfortunately there is no other alternative than to drop support for it in JS Image Finder for now. The Bing image search might become available in a future paid version of JS Image Finder.
To compensate for this loss two new high quality image providers has been added. It is now possible to search images from both 500px and SmugMug, two photo sharing communities with a lot of great photos and very talented photographers.
PicSeek is a cool visual viewer for Google Image Search.
Let's search with the words you are interested in,
and you will get much information through pictures.
You can search for Photos, Faces, Line Arts, Icons,
and save any pictures you like to SD card.
- CoverFlow Image View
- Simple & Cool UI
- Custom Image Search
- Auto Slideshow
- Search Image for Trend words
- Zoom Image
- Save Image
- Save Image as Specific Name
- Go to WEB Page of Image
- Share Image with other Applications
- Pick Image from other Applications
**How to Custom Image Search**
Just touch the button in the upper right-hand corner!
Filter Controller comes into play.
By setting the conditions,
you can search for images more conveniently!
**Trend and Related Word Search**
You can search with:
- Related Words of the words you enter.
- Trend Search Words on WEB.
- Trend Words on twitter.
If you have any opinion or find bugs,
Please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to your feedback.
keywords: Image Search, Icon, Photo, Wallpaper, Face, Google, Coverflow
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0.
Seamlessly search for Images from the Web using popular sites like Bing, Flickr, Google, Picasa and Photobucket. Perfect for doing research, getting cool wallpapers, or just having fun - Download images and/or Share
This app will add a new entry to Android's share menu called "Find More Like This". Just tap it to start searching...it's that simple!
You can even search for images that are hosted on the web by opening the share menu from your favorite web browser.
If you've ever used TinEye...Google's reverse image search is 100 times better.
To remove the ads and unlock the option to open results in a third party browser...get the Search By Image Ad Remover
This app is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Google
Set any image from the search or part of the image as wallpaper of your phone.
The application is able to store all the keywords used for searches so that you can always go back quickly to previously research or change them.
To fit different taste we have introduce two themes Dark and White, go to settings to change from white to dark.
With imagesearch you can now see trends of google searches for different countries.
Features are :
- Browse & Upload photos from photo sharing sites
- Set current images as wallpapers
- Can search multiple image providers at once
- Search for images with google image search service
- Search for images with google picasa service
- Search for images with bing (not public anymore)
- Search for images with flickr
- Search for images with twitpic
- Context menu to remove previous search
- Access to imgur galleries (check the imgur for the tags to use)
- Use caching so you don't use bandwidth
- Zooming capabilities with multitouch
- Download of images
- Share images
- See a description of the image
- Link to see the website where was published
- Partial off line mode : loading of old search if there is no network
It is very common to use this app to search for celebrities, such as actors, models ... places to see pictures of cities
- Bug fixes and image loading improvements
- Fix for 2.1 devices
- Now is possible to zoom directly in the gallery
- Fixed image quality problem on favourite
- Removed Twicsy as api is not available anymore
- Introduced trends, to see what is the most search term
- Autoloading of multiple pages
- Caching of results to reduce network traffic
- now is possible to choose between dark and white skin, if you want to do that go into settings
- we have introduce a safe mode
- bug fixes on zoom and wallpaper
- we also change fonts :)
- improve speed of image download, images in the grid are a bit blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
- now you can set a default folder where to download the images and skip the Folder Picker
- fix issue for devices with old android os
- improve download
- bug fix
- bug fix for problem in the gallery
- complete review of the of the UI with action bar and menu drawer
- possibility to keep favourite images
- removed bing, api is not public anymore
- fix for broken services
- reduce battery consumption with new google analytics
- changed acra id
- quick fix for cache memory issue on some mobile
- Many UI changes, now more ICS like
- Improve speed of download of images
- Better cache management
- Made clear how to load more results when available
- Fix problem with the zoom if images are too big
- Temporary fix for twitpic
- New image provider twicsy
- Change Zoom view, now is all native
- Few bug fixes
- Bug fixes to reduce memory errors
- Base64 missing on some device
- Minor bug fixes
- Speed improvements with download of images
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Picasa pagination, parsing description and link
- Bing pagination, now loading all the images you want
- New order of the image services to reflect usage
- Better management of big images (new way to use the BitmapFactory)
- new version of google analytics
- New better way to set wallpaper
- You can set an image directly to contact image
- full support of japanese
- auto traslation of korean for the app itself
- bug fix : improve filtering of bad url in twitpic api
- lots of bug fix (it is worth to update)
Long tap to download the image or go to the site that contains the image.
Just input query and press button to execute your search.
Several options are available in menu invoked by top left icon button.
- File Type: any/jpg/png/gif/bmp
- Site Search: restrict the search in a domain specified.(ex)yahoo.com
- Colorization: any/color/gray
- Image Size: icon～huge
- Image Type: any/face/photo/clipart/lineart/
- Safety Level: active/moderate/off
Tapping one of the results of your search invokes an enlarged thumbnail.
This thumbnail is blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
* Save Image
You can download image by clicking "download" button invoked by LONG PRESSING one of the results of your search.
Downloaded image will be saved in a folder named "GIMGS" in SD card.
* Go to site
Also you can chose "go to site" instead of "download", to visit the web site including the image you chose.
Using the Google Image Search engine.
Search option that nearly equals to Browser is available.
Search result depends on search engine.
The displayed image may have been protected by copyright.
graphics : Juan paulo
- Supports lower data bandwidth (such as 2G speeds)
- Fetches images one by one, on demand
- Filter support
- Safe Search with password to restrict kids
- Clear history & boss key (quickly clear sensitive searches).
- Download link & source web page link for images
- Set image as wallpaper
Happy hunting for images!
Some possible uses:
- Set up kid slideshows of animals, fruits or their favorite cartoon character or superhero
- Find images for school projects based on the topic given
- Play quiz with faces of leaders or celebrities or country maps
- Find wallpapers of nature, cars, fashion, food etc. within your mobile data limits
Network/Internet: For searching Internet and serving ads
Storage Write: Saving images, caching images for performance
System Set Wallpaper: For setting image as wallpaper
Please report any and all issues to me, to help fix and better the product. Enhancement requests welcome!
- Page through results 8 items at a time,
- Filter content and file types,
- Save images to SD card (/downloads),
It is an application to search the image detail of illustration only.
*This is done in image retrieval that specializes in illustration. You can not search for the actual image.
I can do the following.
- image retrieval from the local image
- image retrieval from the image of the browser
It is recommended for such a person.
- Opportunity to see an image that is not known to often use Pinterest and Tumblr are often
>> You can find every images that you want to find and you can share it and comment on it.
1. You can search every images.
2. You can search every wallpaper images.
3. You can play images automatically.
4. Share, Favorite
5. You can comment on image. and communicate each other.
6. Favorite image ranking.
7. Image zoom in and out
8. You can search korea star image.
Keywords: FROZEN, ELSA, ANNA, FROZEN ELSA, DISNEY, Free Backgrounds, Free Wallpapers, Wallpapers and Backgrounds, HD Wallpaper, Background, Wallpaper Widget, Live Wallpaper Slideshow wallpapers, backgrounds, background images, cute cats
More from developer
NOTE: From v1.5.0, saving tag updates the file and MediaStore at the same time. This feature is unique not like other tag editor! If you have updated with older version(ID3TagMan), you need to edit and save again with this version to update the file.
NOTE: From v1.0.0, support editing album cover!
TCM Music Tag Editor allows to edit tag information including album art from media files. Also it provides an easy way to fix incorrect(garbled) text in tag fields as
Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoded.
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album.
* Album cover update from internet search
* Album cover update from your gallery (v1.6.0).
* Provide an easy UI to fix incorrect(garbled) texts in fields at once.
* Provide file browsing to select a media file in "Files" tab.
* Landscape mode support
* English, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese localized (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
* Quick scroll in lists.
* Support this app "Move to SD card".
* Launch Music Player in edit mode.
Keywords: MP3, Music, ID3, Tag, Editor, Encoding, Album cover, Album art, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Garbled, Audio, Music Tagging, Music Tag, Tag Editor, MP3 Tagging, iTag, Tagger
* Users Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111490617040294605940
* Become a beta user: http://goo.gl/h7vGw1
* When your modifications are not applied to Play Music even your changes are updated on this app, Try following steps
1. Go App Info of "Google Play Music" from Settings
2. Press "Force Stop"
3. Press "Clear Data"
4. Back to "Google Play Music"
5. All Music should be updated with your changes.
NOTE: From v1.0.0, support editing album cover!
It helps you to fix incorrect Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoding of ID3 Tag Info on mp3 files. Also it allows to edit ID3 tag information.
* Provide a convient UI to correct Chinese/Korean/Japanese encoding on tag information.
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album, album cover.
* Landscape mode support
* English, Korean, Italian, Chinese localized (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
Keywords: MP3, Music, ID3, Tag, Editor, Encoding, Album cover, Album art
NOTE1: It doesn't touch the real files but media database. So feel free to use.
NOTE2: If you change a album artwork, all of songs with the album are changed. It is normal behavior not a bug.