Android Version Support : Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
1. Detects all your videos in your phone and plays all your videos.
2. Detects USB or External Storage Devices such as PEN Drive, External HDD Connected to Micro USB Port of the Device and Plays them without copying the files to phone.
3. Full Subtitle support with automatic detection.
4. Progressive bitrate streaming for smooth streaming of your videos.
5. Many of the network protocols supported like HTTP, RTMP, M3U8, RTSP, MMS, MMSH.
6. Supports UDP Protocol for Streaming.
7. Innovative Touch Gestures for Seeking, Volume and Brightness control.
8. Full Screen Video viewing with many options to resize Video.
9. Control Lock for watching Your Videos without any disturbance.
10 Supports android Lollipop Version i.e Android 5.0 OS Version.
Video Format Supported:
.3g2, .3gp, .3gp2, .3gpp, .amv, .asf, .avi, .divx, drc, .dv, .f4v, .flv, .gvi, .gxf, .iso, .m1v, .m2v, .m2t, .m2ts, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mp2, .mp2v, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mpg, .mpv2, .mts, .mtv, .mxf, .mxg, .nsv, .nuv, .ogm, .ogv, .ogx, .ps, .rec, .rm, .rmvb, .tod, .ts, .tts, .vob, .vro, .webm, .wm, .wmv, .wtv, .xesc
Note: 1. USB Playback and Mouting only supported from android version 3.1(Honeycomb MR1) and above so device with OS version less than 3.1 can use app as a Powerfull Video Player which can play any kind of Videos.
2. USB Plug and Play only supported on Devices which has Hardware support for USB-OTG(On the GO). For all other phone this application can be used as Video player to play the videos present in the phone.
Moto G, Nexus Devices, Moto X, HTC ONE, HTC ONE X, SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, S4, S5, XPERIA.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have a Nexus device. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-The File Manager tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-The navigation menu to change between Photos, Videos, Document and the File Manager can be accessed by the three lines in the upper left hand corner.
-If you have an issue, you can tap "Homesoft" from the About screen for e-mail support.
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website link for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
This version is the Labs Edition. The purpose is to test a variety of features, functions can be added or deleted without notice.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
- Do not need root device.
- Video Size
. SD(640x480), HD(1280x720), Full HD(1920x1080), etc.
. It can set screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
- Video Recording ( Not yet support Voice Recording )
- Still Image Capture.
- Display USB camera connection status.
- Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected.
- Recorded video and captured image file viewer.
- Check app update.
* Restrictions *
- Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
- Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
- Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi SDK.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
- No more Root required
- All Resolutions the Camera supports
IMPORTANT - Android 4.4 Users will require rooted devices for the Play store version.
Dashcam allows you to attach a USB webcam to your phone or tablet and record videos or take pictures.
Dashcam is one of the easiest ways to install a dashboard camera in your car and record videos.
The app requires that your device is USB OTG capable and has webcam support enabled.
Please check if your webcam is on the list of supported devices ( http://www.ideasonboard.org/uvc/ ).
Starting with Android 4.4 superuser (root) rights are required for this app to work.
Some Android 4.3 devices may already need this, too.
Several of the most common video resolutions are supported.
Videos and photos are saved on the device and can be viewed in the gallery.
If Motion Jpeg is not selected videos will be saved as mp4 files.
It is recommended to use Motion Jpeg for faster video displaying.
When Motion Jpeg is selected videos will be saved as mjpg files.
MX Video player is recommended to view them.
We recommend to use a powered usb hub to attach the webcam.
Webcams may require a lot of current which can cause your device to reset as the Webcam is turned on.
Some devices like which CPU/SOC is made by MediaTek, Rockchip and Allwinner will have some issues on USB host function and these devices may freeze, restart. Additionally some devices have limitation of USB current and/or are very sensitive to USB current variation. The power consumption of web cam is more tha several hundreds mA and we recommend to use self-powered USB hub for stable use of this app.
No root access and custon ROM need even on Android4.4/5.0 devices. Only you need is just install(and of course you need UVC web cam and OTG cable)
If you don't want to show ads, you can use paid-for version after checking of operation using this free version.
Detailed usage is available on following web site. But it is still Japanese only.http://serenegiant.com/blog/?page_id=1815">UsbWebカメラアプリの使い方
There are some devices that fail to start preview with specific combination of camera and resolutions. Please stop and restart preview again with ON/OFF button.
You can save the image frames as a MP4 movie file into the Movies/UsbWebCamera directory on the external storage.
This app limits maximum duration time by 3 minutes. If you want more duration time, please use un-limited paid-for version.
You can start/stop movie capturing by pressing capturing button placed at bottom center of screen(while you set a switch placed at right bottom of screen to the right position).
Simultaneous audio capturing is available when it is enabled on preference screen.
・Still iamge capturing
You can also save still image as a png file into DCIM/UsbWebCamera directory on the external strage by pressing the capturing button(while you set a switch placed at the right bottom of screen to the left position)
・Interval capturing(still image and movie)
You can start interval capturing by long pressing the caputuring button.
・Mirror display is available.
You can flip horizontal, vertical and both horizontal & vertical of preview image.
This has no effect to still image and movie capturing.
・Limitation of maximum FPS for reducing battery consumption
・Quality control of preview rendering for reducing battery consumption
・Screen dimming for reducing battery consumption
・Cross line view finder
The view finder never shows on still image and movie.
You can select whether screen rotates depending on the device orientation, or fix it to portrait/landscape.
You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, gamma, gain and whiteblance if your camera supports them.
We assume many of generic UVC web came and video grabber can work with this app but not all of them. If you find a device that can not work with this app, it is helpful for us to let it know us.
・Please detach your cam from device when you don't need it because just connecting web cam use battery.
・The power consumption of web cam is more tha several hundreds mA and we recommend to use self-powered USB hub.
・This app does not support multiple cam previewing now. You can connect multiple cam when using USB hub, but only one cam can use at a time.
・This app may not work well according to the combination of camera type, resolution and fps setting etc.
・This app use the permission of write accress to external storage to save still image/movie.
・This app use the permission of network access to show ads.
・This app use the permission of vibration to feedback on starting interval capturing.
・This app use the permission of audio recording.
・This app use the permission of read phone state and id for license checking with Google Play
This app is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
This app use libusb and libuvc for the communication between cam and device.
[Restrictions for this Trial Version]
This application is a trial version and restricted as follows (Standard Version/Lite Version are not restricted).
- Executable time is 60 seconds.
- Displaying our logo image.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
Sound Restrictions : only by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
- Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
[Restrictions and Attentions]
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
- Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
- Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
- Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
- Nexus7(2013) does not work on Android 4.3.
*1 : Some Android device might not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt this trial application.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
USB storage access:
Needed for writing the settings file and caching ads.
Read phone identity:
Needed for an ad exchange service.
Blocks ids database and admin commands database
Save your locations with name, don't lose your base anymore!
Send by email your positions and share with your friends!
Youtube starmade tutorials in french, english, and german soon!
lot of stuff should be added soon!
tags: minecraft star-made blocks position tutorial star made share admin commands
You can help to improve the app by getting the ad free version here:
If any trouble, send me an email and I will try to help you.
DM Tools is an GM app based on d&d 3.5, which helps the dungeon master or even players. You can put your characters or npcs into your phone or tablet, use a initiative tracker, search for information into dandwiki by an autocomplete text field, roll the dice, put traits to your npcs or players, use a name generator, and more that you will see into the pictures or by the video.
This product uses Open Game Content under the Open Game License, which can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35
I did not wrote the articles on dandwiki, I made a quicksearch program that takes you there faster. The pages used in this program are published under the OGL.
* The Mobile Scope app is optimized for Android OS 4.4.2 and recommended for use with Nexus 5, 7 & 10, however we strongly advise customers to test the app for compatibility with their mobile device prior to making the In-App Purchase.
** USB 2.0 Female to Micro USB Male OTG On-The-Go cable adapter and compatible Dino-Lite model required.
[Notice from Infinitegra]
Infinitegra, Inc. developed this app and maintains it. Please ask Infinitegra, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org , if you find troubles.
The executable time of this app is restricted to 30 seconds. You can lift the restriction by paying $9.99 of IAP(In-App Purchase).
Mobile Scope is recommended for use with Nexus5 and Nexus7 devices running Android OS 4.4.2. Some Android devices may not execute this app, therefore we recommend users please test compatibility with your smartphone and/or tablet before you pay, as we are unable to issue refunds.
This app is available till Mar. 31, 2016. This expiration date might be expanded.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Participez : Commentez une émission que vous regardez en direct sur V et suivez ce que d’autres téléspectateurs rassemblés ont partagé. Cette application regroupe en un seul endroit l’activité des pages Facebook et des mots-clics Twitter de toutes nos émissions.
L’application V : Pur plaisir, pur divertissement !
[ DESCRIPTION ]
Logitec WiFi DVD (app) delivers good news for movie lovers who are stacking tons of DVD movie titles somewhere at home, because here we are offering the smartest way to see these old-fashioned DVDs at your brand-new smart phone and tablet.
Since Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is not a conventional DVD writer but a media streamer that transmit the movie data through wireless connection, you can enjoy the movies through your smartphone or tablet wirelessly when you use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) with it. Of course, you can wirelessly stream your CD music and enjoy high-quality sounds that MP3 can never be. Logitec WiFi DVD (device) can stream the video files to your smart TV, Smartphone or tablet using DLNA. So you can share them with your family or friends in your living room.
Since some of smartphones and tablets have limited storage capacity, you may be upset if you have plenty of things to keep but just find there’s no more free space. Logitec WiFi DVD (app) is offering a good backup solution. It can wirelessly backup data such as pictures, videos or contacts to an ODD media or USB storage. Besides, if your USB storage is connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device), you can expand your smartphone and tablet’s storage capacity by using Logitec WiFi DVD as network storage.
[ FEATURES ]
- Wirelessly streams CD/DVD titles from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly streams media files from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly exchanges files between your smartphone/tablet and ODD/USB storages connected to Logitec WiFi DVD
- Provides basic file manager functionality
- Supports various codec for playing videos and music
- Provides high-quality sound by playing CD title wirelessly
- Provides superior quality videos by playing DVD title wirelessly
- Provides Smart Backup and Photo Backup to save space in your smartphone or tablet’s local storage
- Expands your smartphone or tablet’s storage by using ODD or USB storage attached to Logitec WiFi DVD (device)
* Tested Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S,S2
- Samsung Nexus S
- HTC Nexus One
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Raider
- LG Optimus 3D
- LG Optimus LTE
- Motorora Atrix
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Kindle Fire
- Music or videos may not play smoothly if multiple users are connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) through Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) does not work when Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is connected to PC wirelessly using iSCSI. Disconnect iSCSI when you need to use Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Mount USB storage to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) when you need to backup something from smartphones or tablets to ODD. Backup to ODD function needs buffer memory.
- Refer to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) user manual to find supported media codec.
- To use full functionality, use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) after activation. Find Logitec WiFi DVD (device) online or your nearest stores to buy it.
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) uses DLNA (NFLC2.1) provided by Access Korea Co., Ltd.
- This product uses code of some open source projects. Please refer the product information on our homepage for more details.
- Logitec, WiFi, DVD, WiFi DVD, Optical, DNLA, UPnP, AllShare, SMB, CIFS, Samba, iSCSI, CD, DVD, Backup, Video, Audio, Player
This app is available EXCLUSIVELY from Play Store to protect Users from malicious app tampering.
A large number of phones/tablets provide basic USB OTG support for mouse and keyboard, but don't provide support for USB Mass Storage devices.
The purpose of this app is to determine if your phone/tablet can provide support for USB Mass Storage devices (e.g. USB Memory Stick) and specifically a connected USB Mass Storage device.
This app checks for the presence of any connected USB Mass Storage device. Screen is updated every couple of seconds, so is Conclusion when any device is connected. Special checks determine the presence of a Mobius ActionCam or #16 camera (with or without SD card inserted).