Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
Android Version Support : Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
1. Detects all your videos in your phone and plays all your videos.
2. Detects USB or External Storage Devices such as PEN Drive, External HDD Connected to Micro USB Port of the Device and Plays them without copying the files to phone.
3. Full Subtitle support with automatic detection.
4. Progressive bitrate streaming for smooth streaming of your videos.
5. Many of the network protocols supported like HTTP, RTMP, M3U8, RTSP, MMS, MMSH.
6. Supports UDP Protocol for Streaming.
7. Innovative Touch Gestures for Seeking, Volume and Brightness control.
8. Full Screen Video viewing with many options to resize Video.
9. Control Lock for watching Your Videos without any disturbance.
10 Supports android Lollipop Version i.e Android 5.0 OS Version.
Video Format Supported:
.3g2, .3gp, .3gp2, .3gpp, .amv, .asf, .avi, .divx, drc, .dv, .f4v, .flv, .gvi, .gxf, .iso, .m1v, .m2v, .m2t, .m2ts, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mp2, .mp2v, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mpg, .mpv2, .mts, .mtv, .mxf, .mxg, .nsv, .nuv, .ogm, .ogv, .ogx, .ps, .rec, .rm, .rmvb, .tod, .ts, .tts, .vob, .vro, .webm, .wm, .wmv, .wtv, .xesc
Note: 1. USB Playback and Mouting only supported from android version 3.1(Honeycomb MR1) and above so device with OS version less than 3.1 can use app as a Powerfull Video Player which can play any kind of Videos.
2. USB Plug and Play only supported on Devices which has Hardware support for USB-OTG(On the GO). For all other phone this application can be used as Video player to play the videos present in the phone.
Moto G, Nexus Devices, Moto X, HTC ONE, HTC ONE X, SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, S4, S5, XPERIA.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have a Nexus device. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-The File Manager tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-The navigation menu to change between Photos, Videos, Document and the File Manager can be accessed by the three lines in the upper left hand corner.
-If you have an issue, you can tap "Homesoft" from the About screen for e-mail support.
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website link for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Blocks ids database and admin commands database
Save your locations with name, don't lose your base anymore!
Send by email your positions and share with your friends!
Youtube starmade tutorials in french, english, and german soon!
lot of stuff should be added soon!
tags: minecraft star-made blocks position tutorial star made share admin commands
Download the trial first to see if the app works on your device, email me if you have any issues.
Can be used for any type of camera from film SLR to pinhole to cinematographic.
In addition to the two meters, the app includes a Sunny Sixteen calculator and a Depth of Field calculator.
- Chose between a=1, b=2 etc, the inverse a=26, b=25 etc. or the phonepad abc=2, def=3 etc.
- Decrypt encrypted text to plain text or vice versa
- Convert coordinates from DMS to UTM an vice versa
- Calculate way points like N 50° (a+b)*c
Note: free trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_2.1.2.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit). Almost every format that is listed here should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files) and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Stream audio from radio stations (.m3u, .pls, .asx and plain AAC/mp3 streams are supported)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
If you are more interested in recording, please see our recording app USB Audio Recorder PRO:
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
[ DESCRIPTION ]
Logitec WiFi DVD (app) delivers good news for movie lovers who are stacking tons of DVD movie titles somewhere at home, because here we are offering the smartest way to see these old-fashioned DVDs at your brand-new smart phone and tablet.
Since Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is not a conventional DVD writer but a media streamer that transmit the movie data through wireless connection, you can enjoy the movies through your smartphone or tablet wirelessly when you use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) with it. Of course, you can wirelessly stream your CD music and enjoy high-quality sounds that MP3 can never be. Logitec WiFi DVD (device) can stream the video files to your smart TV, Smartphone or tablet using DLNA. So you can share them with your family or friends in your living room.
Since some of smartphones and tablets have limited storage capacity, you may be upset if you have plenty of things to keep but just find there’s no more free space. Logitec WiFi DVD (app) is offering a good backup solution. It can wirelessly backup data such as pictures, videos or contacts to an ODD media or USB storage. Besides, if your USB storage is connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device), you can expand your smartphone and tablet’s storage capacity by using Logitec WiFi DVD as network storage.
[ FEATURES ]
- Wirelessly streams CD/DVD titles from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly streams media files from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly exchanges files between your smartphone/tablet and ODD/USB storages connected to Logitec WiFi DVD
- Provides basic file manager functionality
- Supports various codec for playing videos and music
- Provides high-quality sound by playing CD title wirelessly
- Provides superior quality videos by playing DVD title wirelessly
- Provides Smart Backup and Photo Backup to save space in your smartphone or tablet’s local storage
- Expands your smartphone or tablet’s storage by using ODD or USB storage attached to Logitec WiFi DVD (device)
* Tested Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S,S2
- Samsung Nexus S
- HTC Nexus One
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Raider
- LG Optimus 3D
- LG Optimus LTE
- Motorora Atrix
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Kindle Fire
- Music or videos may not play smoothly if multiple users are connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) through Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) does not work when Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is connected to PC wirelessly using iSCSI. Disconnect iSCSI when you need to use Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Mount USB storage to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) when you need to backup something from smartphones or tablets to ODD. Backup to ODD function needs buffer memory.
- Refer to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) user manual to find supported media codec.
- To use full functionality, use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) after activation. Find Logitec WiFi DVD (device) online or your nearest stores to buy it.
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) uses DLNA (NFLC2.1) provided by Access Korea Co., Ltd.
- This product uses code of some open source projects. Please refer the product information on our homepage for more details.
- Logitec, WiFi, DVD, WiFi DVD, Optical, DNLA, UPnP, AllShare, SMB, CIFS, Samba, iSCSI, CD, DVD, Backup, Video, Audio, Player
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
The app includes three tools:
1.The calculator of the depth of field (further – the DoF-calculator).
2.The calculator of the exposure pairs.
3.The calculator of the sunsets time and the sunrises time.
Difference from full version:
1. You can not restrict the range of values in DoF
2. You can not restrict the range of values in Ev-Pairs
3. You can not search location on the map by address or coordinates.
The DoF-calculator will be helpful at the landscape shooting that needs the maximum depth of field. If you’ll choose the model of your camera and will set the aperture’s value, the focal distance and the distance of the focusing action, you’ll find distant both near limit of the sharpness and the hyperfocal distance. You’ll get the maximum depth of field in shot by focusing at this hyperfocal distance.
The calculator of the exposure pairs is being the special value at the shooting at night time when the built-in exposure meter is lacking for the calculation of the correct time of the exposition (built-in exposure meters can calculate exposure up to 30 seconds only).
Simple example: you wish to shoot the night landscape. The built-in exposure meter shows, that the exposure will be equal to 30 seconds at ISO = 1600 and the aperture = 5.6. But your camera has digital noise at ISO = 1600. If you’ll reduce the sensitivity to ISO = 400, exposure time will be 2 minutes and you’ll cover the aperture to 11, the exposure will increase up to 8 minutes. Photo Tools is created for the calculation of these parameters. The app is able to calculate the exposures up to 512 minutes.
The calculator of sunsets and sunrises allows to find out the time of their beginning. It gives this information about any place of our planet in any day.
It is recommended to have a look at the instruction before the using Photo Tools.
You’ll not find advertising in my applications, because they’ve developed for my own use.
Photo Tools is distributing under the license GPL v3. You can receive the source code of the program under the link: https://github.com/yankovskiy/PhotoTools
If you can help with translation into other languages, or you have ideas and offers, or you have found an error in program work, write e-mail to me, please: email@example.com
Rudy Dordonne (rework EV-pair kernel)
You can help to improve the app by getting the ad free version here:
If any trouble, send me an email and I will try to help you.
DM Tools is an GM app based on d&d 3.5, which helps the dungeon master or even players. You can put your characters or npcs into your phone or tablet, use a initiative tracker, search for information into dandwiki by an autocomplete text field, roll the dice, put traits to your npcs or players, use a name generator, and more that you will see into the pictures or by the video.
This product uses Open Game Content under the Open Game License, which can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35
I did not wrote the articles on dandwiki, I made a quicksearch program that takes you there faster. The pages used in this program are published under the OGL.
This app is available EXCLUSIVELY from Play Store to protect Users from malicious app tampering.
A large number of phones/tablets provide basic USB OTG support for mouse and keyboard, but don't provide support for USB Mass Storage devices.
The purpose of this app is to determine if your phone/tablet can provide support for USB Mass Storage devices (e.g. USB Memory Stick) and specifically a connected USB Mass Storage device.
This app checks for the presence of any connected USB Mass Storage device. Screen is updated every couple of seconds, so is Conclusion when any device is connected. Special checks determine the presence of a Mobius ActionCam or #16 camera (with or without SD card inserted).