Write yourself a notification reminder and send it to the status bar and notification tray where your note will be until you decide to remove it.
• Features the new Lollipop and Marshmallow Material Design!
• Lightweight and fast.
• Simple and easy to use. Edit your notifications whenever you like.
• Alarms - Set a time to be reminded of your note.
• 30 different icons and 15 different color choices - make important notes stand out from the rest.
• DashClock Widget support.
• OK Google commands - Say, "OK Google, take a note..." in the Google Now/Search app.
• See a website URL or text you want to be reminded of? No problem, just press the Share button in your favorite app (like your Web browser) and share it with Notey.
• Share your notes with other apps using the Share button.
• Ability to speak out your notes with a single tap.
• Beautiful 'Info Screen' which displays your reminders along side various action shortcuts.
• Plenty of options and settings to choose how you interact with your notes.
• Alarm sounds - notifcation alert or continuous alarm beep.
• Repeating alarms - repeat every x minutes/hours/days for continuous reminders.
• Notification quick shortcut - quickly create reminders from the notification tray without ever leaving your current app.
• Re-open Notey after updates to restore your notifications.
• For those on/upgrading to Android 5.x/6.x Lollipop/Marshmallow - "The system ignores all non-alpha channels in action icons and in the main notification icon. You should assume that these icons will be alpha-only. The system draws notification icons in white."
This (http://imgur.com/a/uhpS4#0) is not a bug and unfortunately there is nothing I can do to change this.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Restore notifications after device reboot.
VIBRATE - Vibrate when the alarm goes off.*
WAKE_LOCK - Turn on screen when alarm goes off.*
INTERNET - Used for Crashlytics
PUBLISH_CUSTOM_TILE - CM 12.1+ Quick Tile
*(Vibrate and screen on are options when setting your alarm for each note)