Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Transpose any score
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner (http://goo.gl/6PxSWg)
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Includes PhotoScore Now - A free 1-staff version of the PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase) for full NotateMe. Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe Now! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
- NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
PhotoScore Now: 4MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
PhotoScore Now: 8MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
You can also change the key signature, time signature, and clef, and choose the instrument you want to hear played. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use. Maestro is currently in beta testing, and we would appreciate your feedback.
Learn to play piano interactively with sheet music and piano keyboard.
-88-key full keyboard;
-Key width and height adjustment;
-Excellent sound quality with piano samples;
-Professional sheet music
-Converting from MIDI files;
-4 or 5-octave stave / staff view;
Learn to play piano:
-Piano play demonstration;
-Practice songs interactively;
-Tempo adjustment, training with lower speed;
-Learn to play Treble clef or Bass clef;
-40+ preload songs;
-Load MIDI files.
Purchase Act Piano Pro to get rid of Ads.
Share your ideas with us on: http://actpiano.blogger.com
Songs in Act Piano:
Easy Christmas, Carol of the Bells
Easy Christmas, Deck the Halls
Easy Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
Easy Christmas, Joy to the World
Easy Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas
Easy Christmas, White Christmas
Easy All the Pretty Little Horses
Easy Morning Has Broken
Easy Happy Birthday
Easy Moon River
Easy Mozart Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Easy Ode to Joy
Easy Largo from the New World Synphony
Easy Turkish March
Easy Chopin Waltz
Easy Fur Elise
Easy Schumann Little Air
Easy Silent Night
Oh Danny Boy
Sound of Silence
Mariage D Amour
Mendelssohn Wedding March
Handel Water Music
Beethoven Symphony- Ode to Joy
Minuet in G major
Angels Have Heard High
Christmas Comes Anew
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
The Holly and the Ivy
The Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child Is This
* Sync your scores across devices.
* Drag n drop your scores through the web interface and have them synced to your tablet.
* Add your favorite scores to your library within seconds.
* MuseScore support.
* Instantly find and display any score.
* Supports page turning through USB or wireless pedal.
New exciting features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Bug reports/Feature requests/Feedback : email@example.com
If you are on a gig with your friends it can help you find the key they are playing in. At home while learning a song you can figure out the chords and melody, even though you don't have the tabulature, sheet music, or absolute pitch.
HarmonEye is a unique application that listens to the music, applies some deep math under the hood and shows you the tones and chords being played. Right on your phone. It works on live audio so that you don’t have to wait.
Image you roll all the octaves on piano keyboard around into a circle. The intensity of each tone in an octave is shown as a segment of a circle (like on the clock). A loud tone makes a long red segment. Multiple tones make a chord. As the music plays the circle is animated. In fact, it looks like a retina of an eye!
From that you can see the melody, chords and the key of your favourite songs. Including the nuances like a singer’s vibrato. You can learn singing or playing guitar, piano or other instruments more effectively.
You can write it down. Or just look at it for hours and be amazed!
With HarmonEye you can explore the amazing world of music visually. By “giving you perfect pitch” it helps you transcribe melody and chords in your favorite tunes more easily.
You can see the patterns in music and so better understand the harmony or just enjoy new insights to the music.
Whether you’re an amateur or an professional, a musician or a listener, a student or a teacher, HarmonEye might help you.
To understand the principles you don't even need to know anything about notes. On the other hand if you know the music theory you might get deeper insights.
In fact, by treating the things visually, you might even comprehend things from the music theory naturally while avoiding eg. the artificial complexity of the standard notation.
HarmonEye is still in BETA phase. It generally works as expected but there is a lot of ways how it can be made even better. It is made for you and we'd really appreciate your feedback - tell us what you think that can be better, or just say thanks. This gives us a lot of motivation to keep with the hard work.
If you like HarmonEye spread the word and tell your friends.
Also look at the Mac OS X desktop version.
Handcrafted with love and passion.
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet
Over 10 million downloads on Google Play!
128 musical instruments and more than 50,000 songs are available in this free piano tutor app. Piano Teacher is not only the most elegant game to enjoy your songs, note by note, but also a great app to learn how to play music any time, anywhere.
To start your journey with Piano Teacher, just pick a cool song in the songbook and learn how to play it in 1 minute. You can choose from 3 beautiful keyboard themes and a wide range of keyboard modes. It is possible for you to share fun with your friend by selecting the double keyboard mode. Other favorable functions like recording, social sharing and key size change are ready to improve your experience.
Any Midi file (.mid or .midi) and Karaoke file can be loaded and played in Piano Teacher.
We love to listen to your concerns, please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like this app, a positive rating or review would be huge support for us. Thank you very much!
✓ Support for External Midi Keyboards over USB (require android 3.1 and later).
✓ New in-app tutorial.
✓ Various languages supported: default, Japanese, German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Romanian, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
✓ Better key labels with different colors for every octet.
✓ Better HQ Sounds.
✓ Improved "Auto Hand" feature in practice, perform, mirror and classic double keyboard modes. Now your friend can join you on the piano!
✓ Video Tutorial can be accessed in the in-app Settings menu.
✓ Now you can load Midi and Karaoke files from your SD-Card to play. We hope it will work well.
Other favorable features:
✓ HQ instrument sounds: piano HQ, hand drum, guitar HQ, harmonica, bell, music box, organ, guitar bass
✓ Brand new finger key-by-key guide mode helping you learn the piano in the easiest way.
✓ Magic piano mode to play for relaxation.
✓ Awesome key press graphic effects.
✓ Real feeling with vibration.
✓ Create, share & download songs from our cloud sharing service.
✓ Sound options: Real sound & digital sound (mid - midi - kar format).
✓ Settings menu with full support function for beginners.
✓ Keyboard & speed control options.
✓ Two-row and two-row mirror modes with multi-player & multi-instrument function.
✓ Single and three-row modes.
✓ Record and playback to create & share your masterpieces with the world.
✓ Learn-to-play mode with the pre-loaded collection of famous songs.
✓ Availble kid mode bringing fun to your children.
✓ Numerous works by greatest artists.
✓ HQ sounds of musical instruments: Piano, Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Guitar, Bass, Sax...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via emails and help desk.
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablets (Optimized).
✓ Studio quality sound, Midi effect and note velocity, aftertouch, pitch bend.
✓ Looped playback.
✓ Free music library from cloud sharing service and online search engine.
Piano Teacher is constantly updated with much more interesting features. Any comment or feedback is welcomed.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices. Visit us at http://rubycell.com or http://pianisthd.com.
- twenty five lessons
- twenty five quizzes
- thirty additional exercises for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards)
Each Lesson contains five exercises. You will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats, the notes on the staff and their names. On the low right side you will see the way you have to keep the beat with your right hand as if you were drawing on top of the animation.
Each Quiz corresponds to a Lesson. There are no animations and you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 25 right guesses per Quiz (five per exercise). We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a 20 score minimum per Quiz.
The additional exercises correspond to some contemporary music styles for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards).
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Favorite List
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
- Edit/Save (Text Editor)
- SaveAs PDF
- SendAs eMail
- DropBox down/upload
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
This app allows you to improve your knowledge and ability in ear training, sight reading and writing music rhythms.
Through dictation, reading and tapping rhythm exercices, you will progress at your own pace following the different levels. You always have a global view on your last results.
This app is translated in:
Kind of exercices:
* Reading (Reading and tapping on your screen or clapping your hands or some claves etc.)
* Dictation (Listening and writing)
* Write your own rhythms (listen or tap them)
Kind of rhythms:
And many more...
The free download of this app gives access to:
* more than 100 exercices and exams with growing difficulty
* lessons (with text and music roll)
You can create and listen to your own rhythms, then try to play them to check your accuracy.
You can also create an exercice by picking the levels you particularly want to work on.
The only purchases you can do, are after the app is installed and tested at your own pace.
If you still wish to reach higher levels of music theory, then you will have the opportunity through the app to access to:
* more than 200 different exercises
* more than 30 different exams
* all the rhythm music theory lessons
* full detail of the accuracy of your taps (in ms)
* full access to Custom games (Write your own rhythm, create an exercise by picking in all existing exercises)
* unlimited replays in exercises
* discounts for the next published games in this app
The permissions in this app are:
- "In-app purchases" : to allow users to buy items (the list of items is written just above)
- "Microphone" : the app uses the microphone to allow users to play in Read and Clap game. In that game, users can play with theirs hands, with some claves etc. in order to produce sound that will be recorded by the microphone.
Este aplicativo contém 6 peças musicais fáceis, com partitura, play-back e acompanhamento completo, para você praticar sua leitura e execução musical.
- Ideal para flauta doce, xilofone, violino e teclado.
- A menor figura musical das peças é a semínima.
- Somente notas naturais.
Aplicativo recomendado para professores de música e iniciantes.
As peças são de composição do educador musical Gidenilson Alves Santiago (licenciatura em Educação Musical pela UFSCar - Universidade Federal de São Carlos).
O autor autoriza a utilização das peças para quaisquer finalidades, inclusive comercial, desde que o nome do compositor seja mantido nessas utilizações.
Título das peças
1 - Aquas
2 - Caelum
3 - Creavit
4 - Faciem
5 - Inanis
6 - Vacua
Este aplicativo não ensina ler partitura, mas é uma maneira de praticar o que você já sabe.
Em breve estaremos disponibilizando o volume 2 com mais 6 peças.
Um bom estudo para todos !
Gidenilson Alves Santiago
but some may think it difficult to read even the most basic musical-note.
Basically it is a matter of "Practice makes perfect".
In this app, a musical-note is set one after another. Each time you have to press the key you think is right.
You have to answer correctly 12 times to end each session. If your answer is wrong, it is not counted, but just takes more time to finish the session.
Your level is ranked according to the time you took.
If you finish very fast, you are ranked in the level of some famous musician.
If you take more time, your rank becomes lower and finally you will be ranked in the imitation of some famous musician.
There is an additional course in it. Push "Play for fun", and you can play just for fun. Touch any key as you like, and enjoy playing your music.
We hope you learn to read musical-notes, and will feel more familiar with musical score and music itself.