Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Transpose any score
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner (http://goo.gl/6PxSWg)
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
You can also change the key signature, time signature, and clef, and choose the instrument you want to hear played. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use. Maestro is currently in beta testing, and we would appreciate your feedback.
- Converts MIDI files to sheet music
- Plays the sheet music with the synchronization
- Supports the treble clef, the bass clef, and both
- Track Selection to display the sheet music
- Song management by title, artist, and tags
- Direct download from the internal web browser
PRO VERSION (In-app Billing)
- Sets the playback position
- Scaling the sheet music
- Adjusts the bar width and octave
- Playback speed
- Transpose key
- Fingering of piano and guitar
- Exports as images, and Share
- Removes Ads
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Includes PhotoScore Now - A free 1-staff version of the PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase) for full NotateMe. Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe Now! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
- NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
PhotoScore Now: 4MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
PhotoScore Now: 8MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
"THIS APP DOESN'T PLAY MUSIC"
MusicScorePad is a music notation app.
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Autosave function programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro (default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf (plus version)).
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF (Plus version)
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 5 Sizes Available (2Xpentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time
The free version has this limitations: can't be exported in PDF format (you can, however, export to png format), and a limited number of imports to 3 images and scans with the integrated camera, then these options will become unavailable.
You can open the keyboard and the MediaPlayer 10 times each.
This is to allow you to test these functions on your tablet / phone.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
* Sync your scores across devices.
* Drag n drop your scores through the web interface and have them synced to your tablet.
* Add your favorite scores to your library within seconds.
* MuseScore support.
* Instantly find and display any score.
* Supports page turning through USB or wireless pedal.
New exciting features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Bug reports/Feature requests/Feedback : email@example.com
Learn to play piano interactively with sheet music and piano keyboard.
-88-key full keyboard;
-Key width and height adjustment;
-Excellent sound quality with piano samples;
-Professional sheet music
-Converting from MIDI files;
-4 or 5-octave stave / staff view;
Learn to play piano:
-Piano play demonstration;
-Practice songs interactively;
-Tempo adjustment, training with lower speed;
-Learn to play Treble clef or Bass clef;
-40+ preload songs;
-Load MIDI files.
Purchase Act Piano Pro to get rid of Ads.
Share your ideas with us on: http://actpiano.blogger.com
Songs in Act Piano:
Easy Christmas, Carol of the Bells
Easy Christmas, Deck the Halls
Easy Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
Easy Christmas, Joy to the World
Easy Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas
Easy Christmas, White Christmas
Easy All the Pretty Little Horses
Easy Morning Has Broken
Easy Happy Birthday
Easy Moon River
Easy Mozart Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Easy Ode to Joy
Easy Largo from the New World Synphony
Easy Turkish March
Easy Chopin Waltz
Easy Fur Elise
Easy Schumann Little Air
Easy Silent Night
Oh Danny Boy
Sound of Silence
Mariage D Amour
Mendelssohn Wedding March
Handel Water Music
Beethoven Symphony- Ode to Joy
Minuet in G major
Angels Have Heard High
Christmas Comes Anew
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
The Holly and the Ivy
The Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child Is This
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet
notate is a music editor software, which allows you to write and play songs that you play the keyboard.
Over 10 million downloads on Google Play!
128 musical instruments and more than 50,000 songs are available in this free piano tutor app. Piano Teacher is not only the most elegant game to enjoy your songs, note by note, but also a great app to learn how to play music any time, anywhere.
To start your journey with Piano Teacher, just pick a cool song in the songbook and learn how to play it in 1 minute. You can choose from 3 beautiful keyboard themes and a wide range of keyboard modes. It is possible for you to share fun with your friend by selecting the double keyboard mode. Other favorable functions like recording, social sharing and key size change are ready to improve your experience.
Any Midi file (.mid or .midi) and Karaoke file can be loaded and played in Piano Teacher.
We love to listen to your concerns, please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like this app, a positive rating or review would be huge support for us. Thank you very much!
✓ Support for External Midi Keyboards over USB (require android 3.1 and later).
✓ New in-app tutorial.
✓ Various languages supported: default, Japanese, German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Romanian, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
✓ Better key labels with different colors for every octet.
✓ Better HQ Sounds.
✓ Improved "Auto Hand" feature in practice, perform, mirror and classic double keyboard modes. Now your friend can join you on the piano!
✓ Video Tutorial can be accessed in the in-app Settings menu.
✓ Now you can load Midi and Karaoke files from your SD-Card to play. We hope it will work well.
Other favorable features:
✓ HQ instrument sounds: piano HQ, hand drum, guitar HQ, harmonica, bell, music box, organ, guitar bass
✓ Brand new finger key-by-key guide mode helping you learn the piano in the easiest way.
✓ Magic piano mode to play for relaxation.
✓ Awesome key press graphic effects.
✓ Real feeling with vibration.
✓ Create, share & download songs from our cloud sharing service.
✓ Sound options: Real sound & digital sound (mid - midi - kar format).
✓ Settings menu with full support function for beginners.
✓ Keyboard & speed control options.
✓ Two-row and two-row mirror modes with multi-player & multi-instrument function.
✓ Single and three-row modes.
✓ Record and playback to create & share your masterpieces with the world.
✓ Learn-to-play mode with the pre-loaded collection of famous songs.
✓ Availble kid mode bringing fun to your children.
✓ Numerous works by greatest artists.
✓ HQ sounds of musical instruments: Piano, Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Guitar, Bass, Sax...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via emails and help desk.
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablets (Optimized).
✓ Studio quality sound, Midi effect and note velocity, aftertouch, pitch bend.
✓ Looped playback.
✓ Free music library from cloud sharing service and online search engine.
Piano Teacher is constantly updated with much more interesting features. Any comment or feedback is welcomed.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices. Visit us at http://rubycell.com or http://pianisthd.com.
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
This is a limited version.
Solfa. Learn to sight read music in G & F Clef. Music notes include above and below the staff. Span 6 octaves. Applies to any instrument. The music notes are generated randomly and not limited to a repeating set. Switch between clefs for even more fun. Answer key for starters. Beginners set the pace by limiting the octave section to learn. Major and Minor Scales (sharps and flats). Speed depends on how fast the music notes are identified. Piano sound can be muted. Great for phones. Perfect for tablets.
C D E F G A B
C D E F G A H
Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si
ハ ニ ホ ヘ ト イ ロ
Ni Pa Vu Ga Di Ke Zo
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni