This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
You can also change the key signature, time signature, and clef, and choose the instrument you want to hear played. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use. Maestro is currently in beta testing, and we would appreciate your feedback.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Transpose any score
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner (http://goo.gl/6PxSWg)
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Includes PhotoScore Now - A free 1-staff version of the PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase) for full NotateMe. Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe Now! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
- NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
PhotoScore Now: 4MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
PhotoScore Now: 8MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
MobileSheets has been replaced by MobileSheetsPro, which you can find here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro&hl=en
MobileSheetsPro has been in development for almost two years and has been designed from the ground up to meet the needs of users. It has a huge list of new features that you can read more about here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/news.html
Instructions for transferring your library from MobileSheets to MobileSheetsPro can be found here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/ms_upgrade_instructions.pdf
Support for MobileSheets will be ending soon, so please purchase MobileSheetsPro - after you see the new features, you'll be glad you did!
MobileSheets is one of the first android based sheet music reader applications available on the market. It allows you to carry your entire sheet music (or guitar tablature) library with you wherever you go. It also enhances the experience by providing features that all musicians can appreciate - annotations, a built-in metronome, music playback from your library, wireless bluetooth pedal support, the ability to jump between pages with a single click, and bookmarking. The best part is being able to quickly find the songs you want in seconds. Setting up your sheet music library takes some initial work, but with a free companion application for your PC, typing in the data is a breeze. Never put up with having to dig around for the sheet music you want again!
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
* Sync your scores across devices.
* Drag n drop your scores through the web interface and have them synced to your tablet.
* Add your favorite scores to your library within seconds.
* MuseScore support.
* Instantly find and display any score.
* Supports page turning through USB or wireless pedal.
New exciting features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Bug reports/Feature requests/Feedback : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
Learn to play piano interactively with sheet music and piano keyboard.
-88-key full keyboard;
-Key width and height adjustment;
-Excellent sound quality with piano samples;
-Professional sheet music
-Converting from MIDI files;
-4 or 5-octave stave / staff view;
Learn to play piano:
-Piano play demonstration;
-Practice songs interactively;
-Tempo adjustment, training with lower speed;
-Learn to play Treble clef or Bass clef;
-40+ preload songs;
-Load MIDI files.
Purchase Act Piano Pro to get rid of Ads.
Share your ideas with us on: http://actpiano.blogger.com
Songs in Act Piano:
Easy Christmas, Carol of the Bells
Easy Christmas, Deck the Halls
Easy Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
Easy Christmas, Joy to the World
Easy Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas
Easy Christmas, White Christmas
Easy All the Pretty Little Horses
Easy Morning Has Broken
Easy Happy Birthday
Easy Moon River
Easy Mozart Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Easy Ode to Joy
Easy Largo from the New World Synphony
Easy Turkish March
Easy Chopin Waltz
Easy Fur Elise
Easy Schumann Little Air
Easy Silent Night
Oh Danny Boy
Sound of Silence
Mariage D Amour
Mendelssohn Wedding March
Handel Water Music
Beethoven Symphony- Ode to Joy
Minuet in G major
Angels Have Heard High
Christmas Comes Anew
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
The Holly and the Ivy
The Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child Is This
Over 10 million downloads on Google Play!
128 musical instruments and more than 50,000 songs are available in this free piano tutor app. Piano Teacher is not only the most elegant game to enjoy your songs, note by note, but also a great app to learn how to play music any time, anywhere.
To start your journey with Piano Teacher, just pick a cool song in the songbook and learn how to play it in 1 minute. You can choose from 3 beautiful keyboard themes and a wide range of keyboard modes. It is possible for you to share fun with your friend by selecting the double keyboard mode. Other favorable functions like recording, social sharing and key size change are ready to improve your experience.
Any Midi file (.mid or .midi) and Karaoke file can be loaded and played in Piano Teacher.
We love to listen to your concerns, please drop us a message at email@example.com.
If you like this app, a positive rating or review would be huge support for us. Thank you very much!
✓ Support for External Midi Keyboards over USB (require android 3.1 and later).
✓ New in-app tutorial.
✓ Various languages supported: default, Japanese, German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Romanian, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
✓ Better key labels with different colors for every octet.
✓ Better HQ Sounds.
✓ Improved "Auto Hand" feature in practice, perform, mirror and classic double keyboard modes. Now your friend can join you on the piano!
✓ Video Tutorial can be accessed in the in-app Settings menu.
✓ Now you can load Midi and Karaoke files from your SD-Card to play. We hope it will work well.
Other favorable features:
✓ HQ instrument sounds: piano HQ, hand drum, guitar HQ, harmonica, bell, music box, organ, guitar bass
✓ Brand new finger key-by-key guide mode helping you learn the piano in the easiest way.
✓ Magic piano mode to play for relaxation.
✓ Awesome key press graphic effects.
✓ Real feeling with vibration.
✓ Create, share & download songs from our cloud sharing service.
✓ Sound options: Real sound & digital sound (mid - midi - kar format).
✓ Settings menu with full support function for beginners.
✓ Keyboard & speed control options.
✓ Two-row and two-row mirror modes with multi-player & multi-instrument function.
✓ Single and three-row modes.
✓ Record and playback to create & share your masterpieces with the world.
✓ Learn-to-play mode with the pre-loaded collection of famous songs.
✓ Availble kid mode bringing fun to your children.
✓ Numerous works by greatest artists.
✓ HQ sounds of musical instruments: Piano, Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Guitar, Bass, Sax...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via emails and help desk.
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablets (Optimized).
✓ Studio quality sound, Midi effect and note velocity, aftertouch, pitch bend.
✓ Looped playback.
✓ Free music library from cloud sharing service and online search engine.
Piano Teacher is constantly updated with much more interesting features. Any comment or feedback is welcomed.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices. Visit us at http://rubycell.com or http://pianisthd.com.
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
If you are on a gig with your friends it can help you find the key they are playing in. At home while learning a song you can figure out the chords and melody, even though you don't have the tabulature, sheet music, or absolute pitch.
HarmonEye is a unique application that listens to the music, applies some deep math under the hood and shows you the tones and chords being played. Right on your phone. It works on live audio so that you don’t have to wait.
Image you roll all the octaves on piano keyboard around into a circle. The intensity of each tone in an octave is shown as a segment of a circle (like on the clock). A loud tone makes a long red segment. Multiple tones make a chord. As the music plays the circle is animated. In fact, it looks like a retina of an eye!
From that you can see the melody, chords and the key of your favourite songs. Including the nuances like a singer’s vibrato. You can learn singing or playing guitar, piano or other instruments more effectively.
You can write it down. Or just look at it for hours and be amazed!
With HarmonEye you can explore the amazing world of music visually. By “giving you perfect pitch” it helps you transcribe melody and chords in your favorite tunes more easily.
You can see the patterns in music and so better understand the harmony or just enjoy new insights to the music.
Whether you’re an amateur or an professional, a musician or a listener, a student or a teacher, HarmonEye might help you.
To understand the principles you don't even need to know anything about notes. On the other hand if you know the music theory you might get deeper insights.
In fact, by treating the things visually, you might even comprehend things from the music theory naturally while avoiding eg. the artificial complexity of the standard notation.
HarmonEye is still in BETA phase. It generally works as expected but there is a lot of ways how it can be made even better. It is made for you and we'd really appreciate your feedback - tell us what you think that can be better, or just say thanks. This gives us a lot of motivation to keep with the hard work.
If you like HarmonEye spread the word and tell your friends.
Also look at the Mac OS X desktop version.
Handcrafted with love and passion.
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet