Proqram oflayn (offline) rejimdə işləyir, internet bağlantısına ehtiyac yoxdur. Həm namaz vaxtları, həm də ramazan təqvimi (oruc - imsaq və iftar vaxtları) üçün istifadə oluna bilər.
Vaxtlar qafqazislam.com (Qafqaz Müsəlmanları İdarəsinin rəsmi saytı) saytından götürülmüşdür.
İlk açılanda Bakı üçün bu günün namaz vaxtları görünür, yuxarı sol tərəfdə siyahıdan digər şəhər/rayonu seçə bilərsiniz. Namaz vaxtı azan oxuma üçün proqramda aşağıda "Azan oxusun" seçin. Aşağıdakı Paylaş düyməsi ilə proqramı Facebook və ya digər sosial şəbəkələrdə paylaşa bilərsiniz.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Bu uygulama aracılığı ile Namaz sure ve dualarını sesli olarak dinleyebilir, arapça okunuşu, meal ve tefsirini okuyabilirsiniz. Öğrenmeyi kolaylaştırmak için sureleri tekrarlı ve cihaz kapalı iken de dinlemek mümkündür.
- Cihaz kilitli iken de dinleme.
- Sure ve duaları tekrarlı veya sıralı dinleyebilme.
- Arapça okunuşları, anlam (meal) ve tefsirlerini okuyabilme.
- Uygulama yüklendikten sonra internet bağlantısı gerektirmez.
☆ Uygulama ile ilgili istek ve şikayetlerinizi 'sorusor.UfukMarmara.com' adresine yazabilirsiniz.
◆ Android'deki Ufuk MARMARA uygulamaları:
√ Kur'an-ı Kerim'de DUA
√ Türkçe Kur'an (Radyo Feza)
√ Namaz Sûre ve Duaları
√ Günün Sözü
√ Günün Duası
√ Günün Sorusu
√ Dini Kavramlar
The Fatimid Cal is a dual calendar application for Hijri calendar and Gregorian calendar. The Hijri calendar is based on the Fatimid calendar version which was used during the Fatimid age in Egypt and is known to be invented by Imam Jaffer Al-Sadiq PBUH.
✓Hijri-Gregorian dual Calendar.
✓Adding Event to android Calendar App
★Hijri – Gregorian Calendars
Two calendar themes Hijri-Gregorian and Gregorian-Hijri.
Adding Events and setting alarm for them.
Jump to any Year and get the calendar easily calculated.
Today button to display current month calendar with Today date highlighted.
For any city in the world in three ways,
User Google Maps to set your location.
Use the GPS or Mobile Network to identify user location.
Or enter Longitude & latitude manually if there is no GPS Signal.
list of Islamic events with their equivalent Gregorian Dates.
insha allah more new features will be added later.
For questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to visit my support website or send me emails.
برنامج التقويم الفاطمي
هو برنامج تقويم ثنائي يحتوي على التقويم الهجري الفاطمي و التقويم الميلادي . البرنامج يتيح للمستخدم امكانية تسجيل المواعيد بالتاريخ الهجري او الميلادي و استقبال اشعارات التنبيه قبل الموعد المحدد. كما يحتوي على قائمه ببعض المناسبات الاسلاميه حسب التقويم الهجري و عرض التاريخ الميلادي الموافق لحدوث هذه المناسبات .
نبذه عن التقويم الفاطمي:
يعتمد التقويم الفاطمي على الحساب في معرفة اوائل الشهور العربيه وهو تقويم اصطلاحي حيث الشهور العربيه الفرديه تكون فيه دائما تامه اي ٣٠ يوما بينما الشهور الزوجيه دائما ناقصه اي ٢٩ يوما ماعدا الشهر الثاني عشر ذو الحجه في حال تكون كبيسه يكون ٣٠ يوما. ينسب التقويم الفاطمي للامام جعفر الصادق عليه السلام كما كان يستخدم في مصر الفاطميه في زمن الخلفاء الفاطميين
★التقويم الهجري والميلادي
✓ امكانية اضافة مدينه بادخال خط الطول والعرض يدويا بالاضافة الى خدمة الجي بي اس و شبكة الجوال او خرئط جوجل
✓ التنبيه لمواقيت الصلاة .
★مهام و مواعيد
✓ إضافة مواعيد لبرنامج التقويم في الاندرويد.
✓ ٍئمة بمجموعة من المناسبات الاسلامية وما يوافقها من التاريخ الميلادي.
يسعدني معرفة تقييم البرنامج واستقبال ارائكم و اقتراحاتكم
- İftar və imsak vaxtları üçün xatırlatmalar
- Ramazan ayı üçün xüsusi yemək reseptləri
İmsak mobil tətbiqini Ramazan ayı əvvəli və sonrası da istifadəyə davam edə bilərsiniz.
- Holy Quran with Translation, Transliteration and audio recitation in 14 different languages
- Dua Directory
- Ziaraat Directory
- Daily Taqibaat
- Monthly Amaal
- Namaz/Salaat Index and Method
- Daily/Monthly Prayer Timings as per Shia Ithna Asheri schedule
- Hijri Date
- Tasbeeh Counter
- Book Library (400+ books in epub and pdf)
- Important Dates
- Imam & Masoomeen(as) Info
- Nahjul Balagha Audio in English and Urdu
- Specific purpose duas
The application automatically detects your location and fetches the necessary information. You can also manually enter your location to see how much time left for iftar and sahur. It has a beautiful countdown timer for the remaining time.
Berlin, Bakü, Stockholm, Cidde, Pakistan iftar times 2015 is all here.
You can use it whichever country you are in.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
(For Dawoodi Bohra Muslim Community)
- Displays both Hijri and Gregorian dates on month view.
- Store events linked to Hijri & Gregorian dates
- Shows Namaz times and allow setting of alarms for different times.
- Shows Qibla direction from magnetic north with magnetic declination correction
- Display events from other google calendars.
- Simple easy to use interface
- home screen widget for quick access
- Uses passive location tracking to avoid additional power consumption
- Passive location tracking uses last known device location from network and/or GPS data already stored in device.
- Calendar data file compatible with Windows version of Hijri Calendar (available at www.misricalendar.com)
- To stop playing a current alarm click on icon in notification bar. If notification icon is not shown then make sure notifications are allowed for Hijrical app under android application manager.
- In normal use passive (coarse) location tracking is good enough for computing Namaz times and Qibla direction.
- For better accuracy in Qibla direction keep device horizontal by using pitch and roll angle indicators.
- Can use cloud storage service, like DropBox, to sync calendar data file between phone and PC.
- Events from other calendars may not show up if sync setting is off. Use your device settings or native google calendar application to turn on calendar synchronization.
- To display vents from other Google calendars make sure that the calendars are subscribed to and set to sync in android settings. Events from other calendars can not be edited from within Hinrical app.
- Holiday calendars for many countries are available on Google. To browse or subscribe, login to your google account, go to Calendar and then under "Other Calendars" drop down arrow select "Browse Interesting Calendars".
- Pre-configured events corresponding to Gregorian dates are for illustration only and not meant as a comprehensive event list for any particular country. Users should add/delete their own preferred events. To delete all Gregorian events go to menu "Settings" and click on button labelled "Delete All Gregorian Events"
- Event data file is not overwritten with new version updates so as to preserve any personal events that you may have entered.
- Default event file can be restored by using menu "Settings" and clicking on button "Restore Default Data File".
- If you have entered personal events then it is best to save data file under a different name so that it does not get overwritten when restoring from default.
Note about Namaz Times:
Sihori time is calculated as Nautical Twilight and also as 75 minutes prior to Sunrise. Use the earliest time as a safe measure. Fajr is calculated as time when sun's center is 10 degrees below Horizon. This is a safe measure, the actual Fajr is earlier than that and same as nautical twilight time. For high latitudes Sihori and Fajr times may not be valid and are shown as --:--.
- Please contact by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions. May not be able to respond to Android Market comments.
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
This calendar will help you organize your events.
It will help you remember all important events you do not want to miss.
- Monthly calendar display.
- Write days notes.
- Native language calendar display.
- Months navigation previous and next.
- Write days notes.
- Custom background color for day note.
- Comments with colors.
- Option to delete note.
- Easy to use.
- It's free!
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
All you need to do is set the scholar/marja you are following/doing taqlid to as your default scholar and the app will open the question page of the scholar's site. That's it!
NOTE: E-Istifta is ONLY a platform which opens the question form page of the scholar's website directly so you can ask whenever you need/want/wish. The app itself does NOT send the question.
For any feedback/suggestions, please e-mail at zahra[dot]apps[at]gmail[dot]com
NETWORK: Required to open the webpages.
TAGS: marja, taqleed, tagleed, taqlid, taglid, sistani, bashir, najafi, ishaq, fayyad, makarim, shirazi, ali, khamanei, wahid, khorasani, golpaygani, muhammad, shirazi, saanei, shia, islam, shii, shiite, muslim, laws, fiqh, usul, usool, shiaism, shiism, send, question, istifta