Each player starts with a token on the starting square (usually the "1" grid square in the bottom left corner, or simply, the imaginary space beside the "1" grid square) and takes turns to roll a single die to move the token by the number of squares indicated by the die roll. Tokens follow a fixed route marked on the gameboard which usually follows a boustrophedon (ox-plow) track from the bottom to the top of the playing area, passing once through every square. If, on completion of a move, a player's token lands on the lower-numbered end of a "ladder", the player moves his token up to the ladder's higher-numbered square. If he lands on the higher-numbered square of a "snake" (or chute), he must move his token down to the snake's lower-numbered square. If a player rolls a 6, he may, after moving, immediately take another turn; otherwise play passes to the next player in turn. The player who is first to bring his token to the last square of the track is the winner.
1. Free play
2. 10 by 10 grid
3. Human vs Android
4. Human Vs Human
You can play this game against another player. Your device can also be simulated as another player and you can enjoy the game alone. Have the fun of catching the ladder, attacked by snake and sliding down and leading against your opponent and lot more.
In the game, the player strives to take his avatar to the last square (100th), beginning at the first square using the scores rolled in a dice. During the journey, you will face some ladders and snakes. Ladders help you race through the game, but beware of snakes which may even pull you down to a point from where you have started the game.
You can play this game against your pocket device or another human player.
Enjoy the fun of climbing up the ladder, sliding down through the snake and knocking out your opponent.
- touch control, you can choose between three modes:
four directional buttons
two turn buttons
only finger gestures
- three board sizes (only two for QVGA devices)
- with or without walls
- slow and fast speed
- highscore for each size, walls and speed
- pause the game at any time (touch de screen)
- eating a red pepper slow down the snake
- eating a green pepper makes the snake to go faster
- other cosmetic changes
- bug corrected
- english and spanish languages (contact me if you want translate MSnake to your language)
MSnake doesn't have ads and doesn't need special permissions
Free Software, under the Apache license
* 3D dice roll animation
* 6 different Snakes and Ladders boards
* Play Snakes and Ladders with A.I (CPU)
* Multiplayer (upto 4 Players) Snakes and Ladders board game
* Animated auto token movements in Snakes and Ladders
Snakes and Ladders can be played by one to four players. Each player race their token from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. A player's score decreases if he/she lands on a grid where there is a Snake and a player's score increases if he/she lands on a grid where there is a Ladder. Play and try this amazing classic game of Snakes and Ladders
* HD graphics Snakes and Ladders Board
* Sound effects: Dice Roll, Snake bite, Ladder climbing, etc
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Player can choose to roll dice again after getting 6
* Player can choose to start Snakes and Ladders game upon dice roll of 6 only
* Start a new Snakes and Ladders game anytime
* Save a Snakes and Ladders board game anytime during playtime
* Load a previously saved Snakes and Ladders board game
Issues: E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with Device and Model number
Ludo MultiPlayer HD app is also available on Play Store
unlock stages and themes .
Tap the head of snake and drag them to feed, to make them even longer .
Simple yet engaging and addictive ,probably the best snake game in the town !!
A simple and colorful Snake-like game.
Challenge yourself and your friends, or cooperate with them to obtain new records!
- Multiplayer mode via Bluetooth, up to 4 players (guaranteed fun!)
- Vs Cpu mode (try to defeat your smartphone!)
- Online Leaderboard and Achievements
- 8 difficulty level
- 4 Classic mazes (more incoming soon)
- Customize your snake choosing it's colors
The game is not optimized for tablets even if it will work
This is my first application for Android that i release on the market, thus if you will encounter any bugs or imperfections during your use or even suggestions for the improvement of the game, please send me an e-mail at this address email@example.com, thanks :)
Has options to have either "transparent" (go through) walls or have them "solid" (bump into).
Possible to change speed of the game.
Two sets of controls: Four button arrows, or a swipe motion to change direction.
Change the Board size: the board is square, and can be modified to play in 10x10, 20x20, 30x30 and 40x40 for longer games.
The two game modes to play in: Regular Snake and Snake and a Mouse mode
Snake and a Mouse:
-Start with 100 points.
-A Mouse (rival) also appears on the board, trying to eat the same "dot". If he gets to it faster and eats it, you will lose 10 points each, until you get to 0 points, then Mouse wins.
- Mouse always chooses shortest distance to use to get to "dot", but you can stop it: use snake's body to block its path from getting to it.
-You can trap and eat the Mouse as well! The advantage is that you get 50 points for it and only get 3 additional blocks to the snake's body! But catching Mouse sometime's isn't easy, he will see it coming!
-Start with 0 points
-Eat the "dot" to get 10 points each, worry about just not hitting yourself or walls (in non-transparent wall mode)
-Compete with your own High Score to get the most (High Scores can be viewed in Settings)
With 4 unique selectable theme, this game also support multiplayer mode to multiply the fun.
You can also play this game by bluetooth multiplayer Mode.
Please send report if you find error to firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Log MIN 1.2.0, MID 1.2.1, HD 1.2.2
- Implement New Background Music
- Fix Bug
Change Log MIN 1.1.7, MID 1.1.8, HD 1.1.9
- Implement Shake to dice
- Change Interface
- Fix Bug
Change Log MIN 1.1.4, MID 1.1.5, HD 1.1.6
- Implement Multiplayer Bluetooth Mode
- New Interface
- New Background Loading
FB : https://www.facebook.com/groups/amikomgamedev/
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/amikomgamedev
The best Snakes & Ladders in Google Play!
It's fun, cute, adorable & enjoyable!
Snakes & Ladders FREE is made based on popular traditional board game.
It's the best time-killing board game ever made with colourful and unlimited boards!
- Multiple combination of Players - 2P, 3P, 4P (CPU vs Human, CPU vs CPU, Human vs Human)
- Drag 'n Pinch board to zoom in/out
- 4 unique and adorable characters to choose
- Shake-to-Roll and Auto-Roll Dice
- UNLIMITED boards
- Colourful Snakes with adorable animations!
- Endless joys and fun!
It surely will bring back your childhood memory and it's free!
What are you still waiting for? Grab one for your android phone now!
Keywords: Board Games, Snakes, Ladders, Ludo, Unlimited, Free
First go to school (play solo): How many levels can you get!
Then play the machine: Can you stand up against the DrippBott?
After that you can play Drippitt! with friends via Bluetooth.
- Free to play - Realtime Bluetooth Multiplayer! (No server involved)
★ A unique game concept: ★
✓ Looks like a snake, but here you are just a Drop of Water: Drying out slowly!
✓ Flow around to get the blue wells, to drink and grow.
✓ Avoid the red enemies! They will eat a part of you. (Still sometimes, on your way to a big well, just let them eat ;)
✓ Growing will fill the progress bar at the top.
✓ When it is filled the Pitt will open. Then drain yourself in it carefully!
✓ Don't worry about biting yourself, or hitting a wall. Remember: You are water.
-- Take it easy at the start: Go too fast and your tail will break apart! (And thus create new enemies) --
(Watch the video for an impression!)
It is just like life's story: Eat some more than you are being eaten and in the meantime fulfil your destiny.
Hint: Start relaxed and move slow. Go faster when you have grown.
✓ Play in three worlds (game modes):
- 1 At School - Learn the basics.
- 2 On the Playground - Challenge DrippBott.
- 3 In Cyberspace - Play multiplayer snake games with a friend.
✓ Two control types: Drag with finger (touch) or tilt the device and use gravity.
✓ Can be played on any screen sizes. But best played on larger screens.
✓ Play alone, or with a real time opponent via bluetooth.
✓ Create as many player accounts as you like.
✓ Appropriate for all ages, children and adults, from age 4 up to 404.
★ Support ★
- Works on many Android versions. (2.2 and higher)
- Tested on A LOT of devices.
- But if you still find an issue, or have other problems, feedback, or requests for new features: Send an email: email@example.com
★ Have Fun! Flow Droplet, drip drop. ★