- amazing stuns
- realistic ragdoll physics
- several campaigns
- exclusive soundtrack
- hardcore gameplay for mature gamers
Haven't seen the toon (then why are you here?)?
Point your browser toward www.homestarrunner.com to check it out! (Requires Flash)
The Write To External Storage permission is for saving ringtones/alert tones.
First go to school (play solo): How many levels can you get!
Then play the machine: Can you stand up against the DrippBott?
After that you can play Drippitt! with friends via Bluetooth.
- Free to play - Realtime Bluetooth Multiplayer! (No server involved)
★ A unique game concept: ★
✓ Looks like a snake, but here you are just a Drop of Water: Drying out slowly!
✓ Flow around to get the blue wells, to drink and grow.
✓ Avoid the red enemies! They will eat a part of you. (Still sometimes, on your way to a big well, just let them eat ;)
✓ Growing will fill the progress bar at the top.
✓ When it is filled the Pitt will open. Then drain yourself in it carefully!
✓ Don't worry about biting yourself, or hitting a wall. Remember: You are water.
-- Take it easy at the start: Go too fast and your tail will break apart! (And thus create new enemies) --
(Watch the video for an impression!)
It is just like life's story: Eat some more than you are being eaten and in the meantime fulfil your destiny.
Hint: Start relaxed and move slow. Go faster when you have grown.
✓ Play in three worlds (game modes):
- 1 At School - Learn the basics.
- 2 On the Playground - Challenge DrippBott.
- 3 In Cyberspace - Play multiplayer snake games with a friend.
✓ Two control types: Drag with finger (touch) or tilt the device and use gravity.
✓ Can be played on any screen sizes. But best played on larger screens.
✓ Play alone, or with a real time opponent via bluetooth.
✓ Create as many player accounts as you like.
✓ Appropriate for all ages, children and adults, from age 4 up to 404.
★ Support ★
- Works on many Android versions. (2.2 and higher)
- Tested on A LOT of devices.
- But if you still find an issue, or have other problems, feedback, or requests for new features: Send an email: email@example.com
★ Have Fun! Flow Droplet, drip drop. ★