Calculate timber volume in cubic metre, cubic foot volume (CFT), board feet (CBF) from a diameter or circumferences (girth) and length, create a wood log and share it over email, Dropbox, Google Drive and other sharing apps for free. Create an Excel file report that can easily be imported into Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
- effective and intuitive round wood volume calculator
- calculation standard used for timber cubage calculation (log scaling methods):
* cylindrical Huber formula
* firewood estimation
* standing tree volume calculation by Noonan (Kershaw)
* Doyle Log Rule
* Ontario Scaler’s Rule
* Roy Log Rule
* Hoppus Rule (Quarter Girth Formula)
* GOST 2708-75
* ISO 4480-83
* ČSN/STN 48 0009
* NF B53-020
* JAS Scale (Japanese Agricultural Standard)
* A. Nilson
* Lokal Java
- estimate total net stack volume of measured timber (sawlogs)
- mark each piece with wood species, timber quality, id number (barcode)
- specify prices for wood species and quality, and VAT value
- mark timber log place with GPS location coordinates
- add tags and comments to timber items
- simple one hand fast and easy user-friendly data entry
- simple add or remove one tree to log list
- add multiple items of the same size to timber log list (by holding down an Add button)
- good visibility in strong light
- large buttons and numbers on the display
- save/load timber lists for further editing
Timberlog is a forestry tool for assist estimating lumber harvest, log measurement, pulpwood logging. It can be used by forester, woodcutter, lumberjack, logger, skidder and others from forestry, logging industry and sawmills.
Chainsaws owners might find this footage calculator app very useful. Logging, harvesting, skidding and forwarding with tractors and skidders using this app can be more effective and productive.
App icon was designed by Špela Bečaj.