Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
Other features :
SD boosting speeds up your ext/int card(s) about 40 times. Some features are: mmc framework to support any kind of memory, speeding up all ext/int memories, independent config for each card etc.
Cleaner - lets you clean (for now) cache, temporary files, obsolete clipboard data, logs and other useless files. The cleaner runs deep but not so fast on the entire device. It does not use known stuff on purpose for an increased performance. The average cleaning duration is 3-4 minutes depending on device.
Screen widgets for device cleaning, internal and external defragmentation.
Folder monitoring allows you to monitor when changes occour to a specific folder. Good for tracking applications that modify data.
MOAPT means "mother of all performance tuning". It's point is that a hammer doesn't make you a blacksmith, so not matter how good is an Android tuning app it doesn't mean that all of us know what we are doing. So here it is what we all need and want actually. This will extract and "update.zip" file on the internal memory that you'll have to manually flash it. More about it, inside the application. It's worth reading, since it installs sound and graphics drivers, that normal tuning apps don't.
Using this application once in a while you will prevent having a slow device, not speaking if you don't own an end generation device.
The application is very light and fast, but even so, on some devices it may run a bit slow. It has an average speed of 18-19gb/min on the high end devices.
Use left-right swipe to change screens.
Ancleaner does not delete files indiscriminately . Ancleaner repairs inconsistencies in different sections improving the performance of your device considerably .Thanks for trying.
Download Ancleaner, run it and try your device again. Would you like to have your phone/tablet always clean? "Ancleaner, cleaner Android" can do it!. Clean your mobile, release memory, reorders files on your system, optimize your device. All in one click! You'll notice how it improves the performance of your Android device from the start.
✔ Sort and eliminates inconsistencies in your internal memory and your SD
✔ Reorder RAM
✔ Optimize cache
And all with one click! Our software will do everything for you. Try your device before and after using Ancleaner. If you like, vote us!
Cleaning your SD card regularly can actually speed up you phone!
Don't worry without your permission, Folder Cleaner never remove any empty folder. Folder Cleaner will list out all your empty folders after that you can decide whatever to be removed.
Tired of opening your file browser and discovering empty folders all over the place? Don't worry Folder Cleaner will resolve it
Sick of the ostentatiously-named useless app files littering your SD card? Folder Cleaner will resolve it
Junk files on your SD card can slow down the operation of your system and other apps by making them scan an unnecessary amount of files.
Folder Cleaner deletes empty folders no matter how deep they're hidden.
Tag: Optimizing / Clean Master / Power File Manager / Cleaner / Folder Cleaner / Empty Folder Remover / Empty Folder Cleaner / Fast Cleaner / SDcard Cleaner / sdcard empty Folder Cleaner
* The application can be used to selectively scan certain folders of your phone for duplicates (media duplicates only - audio, images, videos).
* You can use other applications during the scan, Duplicate Media Remover will notify you once the duplicates have been found.
* You can select which files to be deleted (originals and duplicates).
* The stats of your scans are maintained for your reference.
* You can schedule scans at your convenience.
* You can also share the stats of a single scan as a picture.
You can also share the stats with your friends.
Cache Defrag Free! We help you to prevent your smartphone from getting slower and slower. Apps and files become bigger and bigger and require more resources, which will make your phone slower. With Cache Defrag Free you are able to do something about it.
Cache Defrag Free features
► Cache manager
Delete cache and residual files to reclaim your storage.
Have a look at our Storage Cleaner!
logo icon from icons8.com
Some of the great features:
★ Fast scanning in background (you can close the app till it finishes scanning)
★ Files categorization
★ Files preview
★ Largest files on the top of the list
★ And more ...
SDCard is a shared place where applications can save their data. It's often full of big files that are not needed anymore. Please be careful, deleted files can't be restored. Your phone can have more than one SD Card (some new phones have internal and also external SDCards).
This app can be used as:
Memory cleaner, SD card cleaner, large files finder, big files finder, storage optimizer, storage cleaner.
If you have any comments or suggestions please let us know :)
Please note that internet connection is needed only for the ads.
SD-Booster speeds up your external and internal SD-Card(s) and SD-Memory up to 40 times! Enjoy a new feeling of speed on your Android smartphone anytime and everywhere you are.
Starting apps, listing to your favorite music or just swapping data with your PC ? Whatever you do, the SD-Booster improve your phone speed!
SD-Booster needs root permission to run, otherwise SD-Booster can't do anything!
SD-Booster is the only app which supports each card separately!
-MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card and SD-Memory
-Speedup every external and internal SD-Memory
-Configure each SD-Card/SD-Memory separately (New!)
-Set on system start (boot) feature
-Device monitoring (New!)
-Notification system (New!)
-Color based suggestion terms of current cache size
-Multi-Language support (New!)
PLEASE don't move SD-Booster to your SD-Card, otherwise SD-Booster doesn't work on boot!
New permission read/write SD-Card will be used for the upcoming speedtest (version 2.1).
New permission ACCESS_SUPERUSER is used by SuperSU
SD-Booster is now released under the GPL! Sources can be found on Github.
If you like to work on with me or just want to take a look it's possible now. :-)
Supported languages (so far): EN,DE,ES,FR,SK,SI,PL,IT,HU,CZ,CN,SR,ID,CR
If you missing your language and want to do a translation, please send me an e-mail.
Icons and logo by Jozef Kruszynski (Doktaphex/XDA)
Khairul Agasta (ID)
Gojko Pavasovic/rakijaman (SR/XDA)
Andres Valverde/zeratos (ES/XDA)
Daniel Mehrmann (DE)
Daniel Mehrmann (EN)
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** There is a widget issue on Galaxy S5 running Lollipop. Just restart it, and check the latest firmware.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove/freeze ad-block app. It causes a licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
With Search Duplicated File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate/dupe files(Includes image, video, audio, document and all of files) on your Android device easily and accurately! It will free up a lot of storage space on your Android device! And it is the first Android app used to search for duplicate/dupe files!
● OneClick to search and select.
● Save/load search results.
● Specify path/size to search for.
● Support searching photo/audio/video or custom files.
● Support searching hidden files/folders.
● Support internal/external SD card.
● Support previewing photo/apk/storage.
● Notify you when a search complete.
● Search results are grouped by file size.
● View file content before deleting/excluding it.
● Batch select/deselect files/groups.
● Batch delete/exclude files/groups.
● Batch expand/collapse groups.
>>> Usage Tips:
● Each result group contains both original file and duplicate files, please deselect at least one file as original file!
● Long click folder chooser/result list to get more operations.
>>> Known issues:
Crash caused by OutOfMemory, if you have too many files to search, it may cause OutOfMemory crash, to avoid this issue, please use file size filter in settings.
If you updated your device to Android 4.4(KitKat), you may no longer to delete files from your external SD card. Get more details by searching "Android KitKat can not delete files from external SD card" on internet.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
★ Easily identify the biggest files/apps with size proportional visualization
★ Intuitive navigation in files hierarchy with up/down swipe gestures to zoom in/out
★ Support internal and external storage (SD card)
★ Scan progress and zoom in/out fluid animations
★ Simple one tap selection
★ Contextual menu providing different commands like open and delete (menu button or long press on selection)
★ Detailed file/app properties panel
★ Possibility to display the storage free space
★ Different way to display the size information (physical size and relative to busy or total storage space size)
* How to use DataSize Explorer: http://goo.gl/zBJygz (by courtesy of Dallas Thomas)
* This application is optimized and work the best on mobile devices
* This version is a free version which contains ads
Use A1 SD Bench - free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Four benchmark modes - Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone's built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device's memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
• From the application itself
• Google+: http://a1dev.com/g+
More info on permissions:
• "Storage" & "Media" is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• "Internet" is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
✔ Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
✔ Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Auto clear cache service (Plus)
✔ Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
✔ Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD ("force move")
✔ Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
✔ Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
✔ Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
✔ Notify when movable apps installed
✔ Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
✔ Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
✔ Convert system apps into user apps
✔ Convert user apps into system apps
✔ Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
✔ Clear data and cache of the application
✔ Batch clear data and cache of the selected apps
✔ Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Exclusion list for "Clear all app cache" function
✔ Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
✔ Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
✔ Reboot widget to boot with one click
✔ List applications, show detailed size information and link status
✔ Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
✔ Search applications by name
✔ Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
✔ Share the Play Store link or the APK (app's full package) file of the apps
✔ Create shortcut for the apps
✔ Support 40+ languages
How it works:
Link2SD uses a secondary partition on your SD card and uses it as another segment of internal storage.
Link2SD moves apk, dalvik-cache (.dex), lib and internal data files into this partition, which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location.
This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data folders are located in the internal storage, not in the external (real) SD card.
Link2SD moves these folders to the 1st or the 2nd partition of your external SD card (depending on your selection) and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy at external SD card while it is still available at the original location.
What you need:
- root permission
- second partition on SD card
You should have two partitions on your SD card and both should be primary.
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition in order to link app's private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app's private files.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
- root permission
Second partition on SD card is optional, folders can be moved to the 1st or 2nd second partition of the SD card.
Link2SD also provides native App2SD feature of Android OS. It can move any user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
Link2SD is a free (ad supported) app, you can upgrade to Link2SD Plus to remove ads and get additional features.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
With Tip Jar, you can enter tips, sales, tipouts and hours worked to keep a neat portfolio of all your work! On top of having all your tips at your finger.. tips, you'll also have access to a slew of neat information!
You can also import and export data as a spreadsheet so you can save records on your computer, print them out and hang them on your wall, or email them to your boss to dispute your paycheck!
With this app you can:
» Track multiple tasks!
» Add tips from anywhere by long-pressing the Search button!
» Enter hourly wages for each task to calculate earned wages!
» Password protection!
» Set a custom first day of the week!
» Backup your data to your sd card or a Dropbox account!
» Review your totals for a day, week, month, or whole year!
» Add notes to each entry!
» Edit or delete anything you'd like!
Permissions needed -
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for importing and exporting
INTERNET to display the help page and upload to Dropbox
Visit us online at http://yogbytes.com (now available on mobile devices)
Follow @snailer88 for updates!
This soundboard includes:
• A "Favorites" system so you can find your favorite sounds in one menu!
• Save files to SD card, to set as notification/ringtone!
• Playcount for each file, unified with the website!
• Sort files using several sorting filters!
• Search through all files by filename.
-- Please! --
Do not leave poor reviews if I'm missing some obscure quote you like! I'd gladly fulfill any requests emailed to me! However, try to remember that there are MANY people with requests, and I'm only one person! So.. be patient!
Show your friends that hilarious meme, or play your favorite song just by long-pressing the Search button!
Scour is a sophisticated file-searching app that scans your SD card and builds a persistent database of your files. What this means for you is absolutely no loading time and no searching time!
» Search from anywhere with Search button
» Restrict results by file type
» Modify supported extensions
» Delete single file from search bar
» Browse to file in file manager*
» Adjustable scanning speed
» Package multiple files in ZIP format
*Only certain file browsers support this feature.