Marble Madness and Labyrinth combined!
- High detailed 3D graphics engine featuring shadows, real time lighting etc
- Best water effects seen in an Android game
- Innovative and easy to use accelerometer controls
- Ability to jump to cross obstacles
The best tilt controlled ball rolling game on the Market!
Show off your new phone!
Designed to take advantage of powerful graphics hardware on higher end phones. Performs best on Droid or better.
Tilt mode - tilt phone to move marble.
Touch mode - touch and drag anywhere on the screen to move the marble.
Newer high resolution phones may be really sensitive on the touch screen. Start off slow until you learn to control the marble well.
To change controls go to the options screen in the main menu and click enable or disable tilt mode.
One of the game particularities lies in the way it handles 3D projection: the in-game camera position is computed so that the viewing angle matches the device angle of tilt. This gives the player a visual feedback of their gestures, which increases their accuracy and makes the gameplay more intuitive.
- 20 levels (the next level is chosen randomly when the current one is cleared)
- multiple nutriment layouts for each level (up to 15 configurations)
- 3 modes of difficulty
- Fix crash on Galaxy Note 2
- Fixed crash when trying to go past level 15.
- Fixed start timer bug
- Fixed saved game states
The player scares them away by throwing the ball (with the swipe of a finger
across the screen). The dog retrieves the ball. The game gives 1000 points for
the player at start. If Hungry Larks keep pecking, they would empty the field
in no time and the points would come down to zero.
Throwing the ball at Hungry Larks makes them angry and the birds fly away. For each
ball thrown by the player, he/she loses certain points. (So the throws are kept minimum.)
Again, when the dog retrieves the ball, it makes them angry and the birds fly away.
For each bird flying off, points keep increasing. The game ends when no birds
are left or when no seeds are left.
Either use your finger to drag the chicken or the in-game arrow pad.
The more worms it eats, the larger it becomes and the more Worms appear.
You cannot eat all the Worms, each level has a different worm you must NOT eat.
Watch out for Foxes!
Use the in-game store to survive longer and reach larger Chickens.
Log into GooglePlay for achievements and leaderboards.
Run with Hanns and spin his wheel through 3 stages of finger-cripplin' fun! With the power of hamster legs and electric dynamos, you'll be busy toasting bread, hatching little chicks from eggs, or just taking your one-wheel drive for a spin in the desert. Nothing is impossible when you're a hamster. Run, Hanns, Run!
Marbles is hungry, it's time to feed her!
Swipe away boxes stacked under Marbles' food bowl so that she can reach her food!
Finish with the fastest time and compete with your friends!
Utilize the 5 different weapons available to defend yourself from hordes of commando rabbits and ninja dogs, earning fish in the process to unlock and upgrade your weapons!
How long can you last in Wanderland? Play now and find out!
- Fixed compiler error where only the grass loads in game.
- Fixed ammo button appearing for claw upgrades
Gameplay Changes -->>
- Unlocked all weapons at level 1
- Increased time periods between increment of difficulty levels
- Doubled fish coins earned per kill but capped maximum value at 20 and 30 for stages 1 and 2 respectively (instead of the previous 30 and 45)
- Difficulty level now displayed every increment
- Increased weapon level cap to level 30