It was designed mostly to use with film cameras, although the dof/hyperfocal function can be useful for digital cameras too.
It also tries to take advantage of the ambient light sensor on the phone.
The exposure setting calculation supports three modes: aperture priority, shutter priority and manual mode.
You can now use Photo Resizer via share option from other apps such as such galley.
- 3 resize modes: small, medium, large
- Custom size (Max size 2048x2048)
- Resize from other image/photo apps via share option
- Easy to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social sites like Facebook with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "/photoresizer" folder on internal storage
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!
Some features of Photo Compress:
1. Compress, Resize, Crop photos
2. Compress multiple photos at once (See help provided in the app to know how to use it)
3. Allows you to decide quality of compressed image
4. Share your compressed photo(s) from the app
5. See preview after compress\resize\crop operation. If not satisfied 'Reset Changes' and try again with different values
6. Full featured FREE app (Ad Free too).
7. Very small size (less than 1 Mb).
By compressing photos you can:
1. Save your internet data. So share even more
2. Save your phone storage space if you are running out of memory
3. Use this photos to upload to website which demand photo of less than specified size (example 50kb max).
4. If your friends have slow internet connection they will be able to download your photos more quickly.
Don't forget to read help provided in the app to know 'how to use this app'.
Photo Effects OpLai is an easy to use application for editing your photographs.
+ Add text and graffiti instantly
+ Tons of filters
+ Crop and rotate
+ Unique stickers and frames
+ Whitening, spot removal, eyebrow and red-eye adjustment
+ Intuititve color balancing
+ Color splash
+ Sharpen edges and add blur effects
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature and saturation
+ Share your photos instantly
• Protect yourself against a lost or stolen phone by providing police with photo evidence and a location of the thief.
• Find out if your partner or a work colleague is trying to unlock your phone when you are not around.
KEEP YOUR PHONE SAFE AND SECURE
★★★★★ - Absolutely brilliant My wife left her phone in a shop, fortunately it had this app installed. We got three high-quality mugshots of the thief and the police were able to track him down and recover the phone. Highly recommended, and the premium upgrade even more so.
★★★★★ - Perfect I used this when my phone was stolen and was totally able to track it and help the police with the investigation. I also got 3 perfect pictures of the person who stole it.
★★★★★ - Saved me Love this app. My ex stole my cellphone and the police was able to charge him with robbery of the 2nd degree. He tried to lie and say he was at work but with this app the court knew the truth. Thanks so much.
• Takes a stealth photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered.
• Determines the location of the break-in attempt using GPS and Wi-Fi.
• Immediately sends the photo and a map showing their location to your email address.
• Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the intruder.
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
• Works with pattern, pin or password lock screens. Fingerprint and face unlock are not supported on all devices.
• No battery drain. The app runs only when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Android requires a minimum of 4 digits or dots for each unlock attempt. Make sure you read the help page to understand how Lockwatch works.
Upgrade to the premium version to access additional features. One purchase unlocks all premium features on all your Android devices for life.
• Detect SIM card changes - Emails you if a new SIM card is inserted into the phone.
• Send email after power on - Emails you when the thief turns your phone back on (e.g. when they are home).
• Take multiple photos - Includes three photos in the email instead of one. Each photo is taken roughly one second apart.
• Record sound - Records 20 seconds of high quality sound using the built-in microphone.
• Turn on data connection - Automatically turn your data connection on and off if needed (Android 4.x only).
• Send an SMS to a friend - If there is no data connection, sends an SMS with the location of your phone.
Read more about the premium features on http://bit.ly/lwpremium.
For help using Lockwatch, please read http://bit.ly/lockwatchhelp.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any problems.
Permissions are explained on http://bit.ly/lwperms.
It is primarily designed for use with HD and SD broadcast video cameras but includes settings higher resolutions video cameras.
When working with video, the calculator is calibrated using the resolution of the camera and the size of its sensor. This produces slightly stricter results than some other calculators on the market. But in tests, this calculator has produced pin sharp results which could withstand enlargement in post. Ensuring focus down to the pixel level.
Of course, all cameras have different resolutions and sensor sizes. Another advantage of this application is that it is tailored to work with specific cameras. Unlike many other depth of field applications which just give generic settings like "1/3inch CCD". The camera types included with SharpField are:
* 5D II
* SD 4:3
* SD 16:9
* HDCam SR
* 700 XDCam
* 800 XDCam
* Red One 4K 2:1
* Red One 4K 16:9
* Red One 3K 2:1
* Red One 3K 16:9
* Red One 2K 2:1
* Red One 2K 16:9
* Epic 5K WS
* Epic 5K Full
* Epic 4K 2:1
* Epic 4K HD
* Epic 4K 16:9
* Epic 3K 2:1
* Epic 3K 16:9
* Epic 2K 2:1
* Epic 2K 16:9
* 2.5K BMCC
* Pocket Camera
* 4K BMCCexit
* BMCC URSA
* BMCC Studio Camera HD
* Sony Z1
* Sony Z7
* Bolex D16
* Canon C300
* Canon C500
* Canon C100
* Canon 1DC Super35mm
* Sony F55
* Sony F5
* Sony F65
Ever been annoyed by the fact that when you want to email your friends a photo you recently took there's no quick way to reduce it's size because you don't want to sent the whole 5-8-12 megapixels of 2-3-5 megabytes to them just to let them check out the awesome pizza you had for dinner? Well with this app you get a nice "Resize" entry in your "Share with" menu.
Open your photo gallery and instead of choosing "Share with" and then selecting eg. Gmail, you can now choose "Share with" and then Resize, after selecting your size you again get a chance to choose the app you wish to share your photo with, but this time the photo will be shrunk to the selected size. Nice and simple and the way it should have been built into Android from the start!
- Exposure calculator
- Hyperfocal calculator
- DoF calculator
- Exposure compensation calculation for multiple exposures
- Integration with Catch for notes taking
as well as other handy tools for photographers. PHOforPHO is NOT intended to be used with the camera on your Android device.
NOTHING IS DISABLED, you need to enter your camera settings in the application's options before all functionality is available.
No ads, no "pro" version. Internet permission needed for map function.
Application is a tool, which should be used to get some advices before serious security system parameters calculation or during presentation for customers.
what is needed ?
1. Android smartphone or tablet with BACKSIDE CAMERA - it will also work with front-side cams, but it will be far from convenience.
2. printed trackable MARKER - please download it from << http://goo.gl/xuJQG >> and print it (please follow printing tips below).
(!) printing tips
- to have correct scale of position units (cm) MARKER has to be A4 or A3 full page size - do not set any margins and borders or minimize them.
- A3 size of MARKER is recommended (A4 will work fine for distances less then 3 meters only)
- use white, matte paper (any reflections can cause tracking errors)
How does it work?
When application is installed and running, MARKER is on its place (e.g. attached to the wall), not occluded and well illuminated, just point your device camera on it. Virtual camera will appear in the middle of the MARKER.
On the left side you can choose operation you want to perform with your virtual camera (move, rotate, vertical field of view angle change). To increase/decrease horizontal or vertical parameters just swipe your finger along screen X or Y axis.
(!) In this version only vertical field of view angle can be adjusted, horizontal FOV is calculated from vertical FOV and virtual camera screen aspect ratio, which is locked on 4/3.
To see what is in scope of virtual camera vision you can watch blue lines displayed along virtual camera field of view edges and change your observation position.
In addition you can use virtual camera view (left-bottom corner) where, in an artificial cubic space, an orange box is floating around in the air. This box is your device avatar seen from your virtual camera and the blue frame is this virtual camera field of view. It is easy to catch, when your device is crossing the blue lines, which means, you felt out of your virtual camera field of view.
Phew.. that's quite easy and obvious after 1 minute of testing.
Mor about app on our blog: http://goo.gl/5meP2k
Measurement guide: http://goo.gl/OhUZjO
This android app performs remote, non-contact in plane measurements using Android phone or Android tablet. It uses the phone camera and any available object with known size as a reference. Most common reference objects like credit card, sheet of paper, DVD/CD, etc. are included in the application. Moreover you can use your own custom objects with known size to do camera measure.
If your friend or colleague is next to you, you don't need a ruler: use his height as a reference and measure objects around you.
Use the app in medical area: for example, to measure distance between pupils by holding a credit card next to your face.
Measure fish size very quickly and also you can load your pictures and measure all previous catch using your own height.
Length-Mode - measure and divide an object in certain ratio or mark length on the object using ratio ruler (slider).
FreeHand-Mode - measure an object in any direction and compare sizes to each other.
Angle-Mode - measure length, area and angle on an object in any direction and compare sizes to each other.
Area-Mode - area calculator, measure area of different shapes
Circle-Mode - measurements on circular objects: radius, arc, length, sector, area, angle.
In last version:
- distance in pixels screen / original image,
- pic load from Picasa, Drive, file browsers
- auxiliary lines in Free Mode
- scale grid, multiple rulers, add points on line in Area Mode, cycling through points, fractions
Measurement result in different units like meters, millimeters, centimeters, feet, inches based on user settings. It calculates dimensions of an object in relative units with respect to a reference
You have an option to make a snapshot of the camera view and work with a still camera measure image instead of live camera view or load picture from a photo gallery.
The App is useful to measure bigger distances on a plane, where a simple ruler or tape measure are difficult to apply. All you need to do is to place a reference object (credit card or sheet of paper) on the measurement plane, make sure that the object of interest fits into the camera view and take your measurement
Partometer can be handful if:
- moving in and need to measure size of your room quickly
- buying furniture and want to estimate its size
- measure baggage size
- when buying glasses and need to measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
- measure fabric or cloth area and size
- measure trees
- need to measure out some distances on objects (handcraft, woodcraft, etc.)
- outdoor and want to know size of a big object that practically impossible to measure with a ruler or tape measure. For example, you can measure height of a house using sheet of paper as a reference object.
- measure small objects just by placing them on A4 or Letter sheet
- measure or compare height of a person
- compare objects to each other
- measure angles, pitch gauge
- measure spark plug gap
- measure rectangle areas
- measure bearings, roller bearings, nuts, rings.
- measure any internal feature or free, irregular shape area on X-ray if you have a reference, useful for dentists
- metric and imperial units: meters, centimeters, millimeters, inches, feet
Features: flashlight, autofocus, Save/Share results.
Depending on conditions this measure app can achieve sub mm resolution
How to use the app? Experience real time feed with your front camera, click a picture of yourself or choose a photo from your phone’s gallery. Then, pick and experiment with your favourite makeup products from our huge database. Once you have found or created the perfect look, save it to your gallery and share with your friends! The Lakmé products used will be saved for your convenience. You can also buy your preferred Lakmé products from our e-commerce partner. Lakmé Makeup Pro is your ultimate, pocket-friendly virtual makeup artist.
• Try on makeup in real-time & on your own photo
• Over 100 real-life cosmetics shades
• Over 75 Pro Stylist Looks
• Over 50 Product Recommendations
• Build-in color blending technology
• Latest Facial Recognition algorithm
• Save your favourite looks
• Supports ‘BUY’ feature across all available Lakmé products
• Support popular social networks
• Support sharing options
Enter current settings, then calculate shutter speed, aperture (f-stop), or ISO. Also, calculate proper exposure using a Neutral Density (ND) filter by adjusting the exposure value (EV)!
v1.5 - customized start-up values
v1.4 - fix for smaller screens
FYI: Unfortunately the development files were lost some time ago due to a hard drive failure so no further updates are possible for this application.
Adjust the altitude slider until the area in view, ground resolution or overlap match your requirements.
The display shows the lens acceptance angles, the x and y dimensions of the area in view, the ground resolution, percentage of overlap and actual area in view, in acres or hectares.
FOV now incorporates all the functions of the SetMicro standalone app as well. SetMicro allows ADC micro camera users to edit and save the camera SETTINGS.TXT file using only the device this app runs on.
The User has the ability to configure the format of the date, time and coordinates (Georográficas and UTM).
You also have the option to hide the date, time, or the coordinates as needed.
Photos are saved in DataCam folder located inside the DCIM folder.
For UTC time zone add 'Accra' to the list.
An advanced version is also available including times, weather and forecast, called World Watch.