It is primarily designed for use with HD and SD broadcast video cameras but includes settings higher resolutions video cameras.
When working with video, the calculator is calibrated using the resolution of the camera and the size of its sensor. This produces slightly stricter results than some other calculators on the market. But in tests, this calculator has produced pin sharp results which could withstand enlargement in post. Ensuring focus down to the pixel level.
Of course, all cameras have different resolutions and sensor sizes. Another advantage of this application is that it is tailored to work with specific cameras. Unlike many other depth of field applications which just give generic settings like "1/3inch CCD". The camera types included with SharpField are:
* 5D II
* SD 4:3
* SD 16:9
* HDCam SR
* 700 XDCam
* 800 XDCam
* Red One 4K 2:1
* Red One 4K 16:9
* Red One 3K 2:1
* Red One 3K 16:9
* Red One 2K 2:1
* Red One 2K 16:9
* Epic 5K WS
* Epic 5K Full
* Epic 4K 2:1
* Epic 4K HD
* Epic 4K 16:9
* Epic 3K 2:1
* Epic 3K 16:9
* Epic 2K 2:1
* Epic 2K 16:9
* Black Magic
*3G or wireless network connection required, for use outside your home network you'll need to setup portforwarding on your router.
- View the live video feed of your cameras
- Zoom in and out on the image by pinching
- Optical zoom support voor C2130 camera
- Swipe to select another camera
- Take snapshots and save it to your camera
- Audio support
- Motion detection
- Multiple camera support
- Mosaic view for showing 16 cameras (in landscape) and 8 cameras (in portrait) simultaneously
- Swipe in mosaic view to view more other cameras
- Control PTZ controls
- LAN camera search using WiFi/Ethernet
- Import/export cams to SD card or Dropbox service
- Cyclic video recording to SD/FTP/Dropbox
- SSL support (https protocol)
- Support for on camera motion detection
- C2110IP (2-w audio, pt, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2130IP (2-w audio, ptz, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2221IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C2231IP (motion detection, IR)
- C703IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C803IP (motion detection, IR)
- C903IP (motion detection, IR)
SUPPORT AND FEATURE REQUESTS
Please address any support or feature request questions to ELRO. This app has been developed by Alexey Vasilyev commissioned by Roos Electronics BV, The Netherlands.
Distance, Near Focus Limit.
No matter you are a amateur or a professional photographer,you will always love the free application
DOF Camera Calculate.
This app could help you to calculate Near Focus Limit,Far Focus Limit and Hyperfocal Distance based on
selected camera, aperture, focal length and focus distance.
More interesting is that wheels are used for selecting aperture, focal length, focus distance and unit of
focus distance.It is very easy to use it.Slide the wheels up or down to select the data you need.
The unit of focus distance makes testing of different settings very fast and simple.
The unit of the calculated results as well as the focus distance can individually can be selected to be m,
cm, feet or inch and all last used settings are saved.
-A collection of cameras for your choice
-m,cm,ft. and in. for the unit of result data
-Calculate the near focus limit and hyperfocal distance automatically according to your setting
-Select aperture,focal length and focus distance by sliding the wheel
If you have any request, contact me and I will help you.
At last,wait for your 5 stars and comments.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using
icon or notification ads so that we are able to create more great apps for you guys.
Just used for ads. No personal information collected.
Uninstall step:Go to settings-->Location & security-->Select device Administrator-->deactivate the app.
Sometimes, DOF may be desirable to have the entire image sharp, and a large DOF is appropriate. In other cases, a small DOF may be more effective, emphasizing the subject while de-emphasizing the foreground and background. In cinematography, a large DOF is often called deep focus, and a small DOF is often called shallow focus.
It was designed mostly to use with film cameras, although the dof/hyperfocal function can be useful for digital cameras too.
It also tries to take advantage of the ambient light sensor on the phone.
The exposure setting calculation supports three modes: aperture priority, shutter priority and manual mode.
Tired that best picture possibilities turning down because of this?
With Low battery camera that's not going to happen anymore! Take many pictures as you want! Because it's a simple app, the consume of battery is low to make most out of the left out battery. Stop missing beautiful pictures!
Take a picture even when it's 1% of battery left.
I use the translation.
It is an application to create an animated GIF from the photo gallery or camera.
Can split an animated GIF.
Maximum resolution, maximum number of frames depends on the device.
Camera "Fast Burst Camera"
Image Viewer "QuickPic"
Camera application is required for panorama shooting.
Continuous shooting camera, please return to the app save is complete.
Image Viewer application is required to view.
Resize only shrink, expansion is not.
*Limit of the free version.
10 frames maximum.
Not split function of animated GIF.
it can support most of the DVR made in china.
it also support adnroid pda.
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video
We have a pro version support 4 view and have no ad.
The URL is
Provide all kinds of camera model parameters
Accurate calculation of depth
ISO exposure table query
Getting professional learning photography skills to read the content
SLR camera, depth of field calculations, beat Zhao, photography
If your answer is yes, we would like to offer this app- Photography DOF Pro to you.
With this app in hand, you can calculate the Near focus limit, Far focus limit, Hyperfocal Distance and Depth of Field for the selected camera.
That is a to say this isa great tool for you to calculate Depth Of Field in photograpy.
In details, you can
-- select camera or enter custom CoC;
--choose the unit of the calculated results and focus distance from m, cm, feet or inch.
-- Select aperture, focal length, focus distance and unit of focus distance with a wheel in this app.
Depth of field (DOF) is the distance between the nearest and farthest objects in a scene that appear acceptably sharp in an image. Although the lens can precisely focus at only one distance at a time, the decrease in sharpness is gradual on each side of the focused distance, so that within the DOF, the unsharpness is imperceptible under normal viewing conditions.
1. This app may be implanted with notification ads or icon ads.
2. Please do not forget to deactivate this app after you open the screen lock to delay the screen off time in Device Administrators of Settings.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
This app is designed for Mobotix cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all Mobotix camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all Mobotix IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Mobotix Corp.
- This app does not support audio streaming. You can see video.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
★ Application contains more than 50 cameras (CCTV, live images, webcams) in first release !!!
Cameras are grouped in 13 groups:
- Ayer Rajah EXPR (AYE) -
- Bukit Timah EXPR (BKE) -
- Central EXPR (CTE) -
- East Coast Parkway (ECP) -
- Kallang-Paya Lebar EXPR (KPE) -
- Kranji EXPR (KJE) -
- Pan-Island EXPR (PIE) -
- Seletar EXPR (SLE) -
- Sentosa Gateway -
- Tampines EXPR (TPE) -
- Tuas CKPT -
- Woodlands CKPT -
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have a few weather, panorama views and other types of cameras.
You can search for a group or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
If you like our app, like you shoud have too ;), share it with your facebook friends too:
Enter current settings, then calculate shutter speed, aperture (f-stop), or ISO. Also, calculate proper exposure using a Neutral Density (ND) filter by adjusting the exposure value (EV)!
v1.5 - customized start-up values
v1.4 - fix for smaller screens
Here at Aperture our scientist work tirelessly to bring the latest innovations in smartphone technology to your devices. Starting mid of last year Aperture Laboratories has expanded its research and development to this exciting new technology sector and through the expertise of our scientists we were able to deliver significant key innovations revolutionizing the entire field of human-smartphone interaction.
Since our GLaDOS kernel was deployed last year, we have registered a significant decline of smartphone related accidents reducing the mortality rate among smartphone users to a historic low. However since safety of our products is always a major concern for us at Aperture, we did not stop there. Scientific tests subjecting a sample group of smartphone users to a wide range of high-risk situations has shown that a statistical overwhelming number of terminal accidents are related either to corrosive acid, lasers and various kinds of bullets or caused by human errors in interaction with the GLaDOS kernel.
To avoid these kernel related potentially lethal human errors our science team developed the GLaDOS Control application. Extensive tests have shown that with this application even a well-trained chimp will be able to safely interact with our GLaDOS kernel.
Currently features interfaces for:
* Battery Life eXtender (BLX)
* Min/max MPU frequency
* Live OC (overclock MPU, core/bus/RAM and GPU)
* Custom Voltage (MPU, IVA, core and regulator voltages)
* Color Control (color multipliers, V1 gamma offsets and gamma value)
* Checking for a kernel update
* Showing the changelog
* Downloading a kernel update and updating the kernel
* Installing/deleting a previously downloaded kernel
* Sound Control (high performance audio mode and headset volume boost)
* USB Fast Charge
* On-screen help explaining the effect of each tweak/setting (tap-and-hold)
* Warning dialogs for settings that can cause trouble
* Load/save/delete settings
* Showing the current CPU temperature
* Temp Control
* Vibrator Control
* FSync Control
* Individually select which settings are automatically set on boot (tap-and-hold)
* CPUfreq governor and governor parameters
* I/O scheduler
* Daily educational tips with suggestions and recommendations
* WiFi low latency power mode
* Enabling/disabling SmartReflex voltage calibration (MPU, core and IVA voltages)
* Lock/unlock the bootloader (without the forced data wipe)
* Show calibrated SmartReflex voltage values (for MPU, core and IVA)
* Change TCP congestion scheduler
**** IMPORTANT ****
Some custom ROMs come with a broken version of su and/or busybox. If you experience any problems with the app, before reporting the issue first try to fix it by installing Stericson's busybox (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox) and SuperSU (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu) and then updating the su binary in the SuperSU app.
Tap-and-hold a setting for showing the on-screen help dialog which also has an option for marking this setting to be automatically loaded on boot.
Get the kernel, additional information about the kernel tweaks and support at RootzWiki/XDA!
You can also get this app on Android Pit which accepts Paypal and other payment options: http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/aperture.ezekeel.gladoscontrol/GLaDOS-Control
*** This application is ONLY for the Galaxy Nexus (GSM, Verizon and Sprint) and Nexus 7 (WiFi, GSM) devices and you will need root access. ***
Browse and display individual hills details, then select the annotated 3-D panoramic view option to create a representation of the 3-D surrounding topographic terrain (up to 30Km) with visible hills labelled. The panoramic display can be automatically updated via the device sensors to provide an augmented reality (AR) overlay view of the surrounding terrain in conjunction with the rear camera.
Simply point your device and the terrain is displayed and the visible hills are labelled on the terrain view. Other similar apps only account for the line-of-sight hill direction without considering the actual terrain between your viewpoint and a hill location, where nearer hills tend to obscure further away hills, irrespective of height. This app calculates the hills that are actually visible based on location and surrounding terrain.
Does not require an Internet connection to display terrain view (since you're not likely to have one at the top of a hill), all hill / terrain data is stored within the app.
The list of hills can be browsed manually, searched by name and filtered based on hill-type e.g. Marilyn etc. The filtered hills can also be displayed on a scaled map view (requires Internet connection), that allows for adaptive zooming i.e. more hills are shown as you zoom in.
There is a GPS option to determine your current location automatically and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view anywhere within Britain, not just hilltops. A preview of the nearby hills is also displayed on a scaled 'radar-view' that rotates with the device.
Allows for locations to be entered manually based on either grid reference or latitude/longitude and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view anywhere within Britain, not just hilltops. A preview of the nearby hills is also display on a scaled 'radar-view' that rotates with the device. There is also the ability to use the map-view to select any location within Britain and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view.
Allows for a 'pinch-zoom' facility on the 3-D panoramic view (if supported by device camera).
Note: Requires 'Google Play Services' App
More from developer
For UTC time zone add 'Accra' to the list.
An advanced version is also available including times, weather and forecast, called World Watch.
For an editable list of worldwide locations consider our paid app World Clock, or World Watch including weather info.