It was designed mostly to use with film cameras, although the dof/hyperfocal function can be useful for digital cameras too.
It also tries to take advantage of the ambient light sensor on the phone.
The exposure setting calculation supports three modes: aperture priority, shutter priority and manual mode.
You can now use Photo Resizer via share option from other apps such as such galley.
- 3 resize modes: small, medium, large
- Custom size (Max size 2048x2048)
- Resize from other image/photo apps via share option
- Easy to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social sites like Facebook with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "/photoresizer" folder on internal storage
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!
Some features of Photo Compress:
1. Compress, Resize, Crop photos
2. Compress multiple photos at once (See help provided in the app to know how to use it)
3. Allows you to decide quality of compressed image
4. Share your compressed photo(s) from the app
5. See preview after compress\resize\crop operation. If not satisfied 'Reset Changes' and try again with different values
6. Full featured FREE app (Ad Free too).
7. Very small size (less than 1 Mb).
By compressing photos you can:
1. Save your internet data. So share even more
2. Save your phone storage space if you are running out of memory
3. Use this photos to upload to website which demand photo of less than specified size (example 50kb max).
4. If your friends have slow internet connection they will be able to download your photos more quickly.
Don't forget to read help provided in the app to know 'how to use this app'.
• Protect yourself against a lost or stolen phone by providing police with photo evidence and a location of the thief.
• Find out if your partner or a work colleague is trying to unlock your phone when you are not around.
KEEP YOUR PHONE SAFE AND SECURE
★★★★★ - Absolutely brilliant My wife left her phone in a shop, fortunately it had this app installed. We got three high-quality mugshots of the thief and the police were able to track him down and recover the phone. Highly recommended, and the premium upgrade even more so.
★★★★★ - Perfect I used this when my phone was stolen and was totally able to track it and help the police with the investigation. I also got 3 perfect pictures of the person who stole it.
★★★★★ - Saved me Love this app. My ex stole my cellphone and the police was able to charge him with robbery of the 2nd degree. He tried to lie and say he was at work but with this app the court knew the truth. Thanks so much.
• Takes a stealth photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered.
• Determines the location of the break-in attempt using GPS and Wi-Fi.
• Immediately sends the photo and a map showing their location to your email address.
• Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the intruder.
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
• Works with pattern, pin or password lock screens. Fingerprint and face unlock are not supported on all devices.
• No battery drain. The app runs only when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Android requires a minimum of 4 digits or dots for each unlock attempt. Make sure you read the help page to understand how Lockwatch works.
Upgrade to the premium version to access additional features. One purchase unlocks all premium features on all your Android devices for life.
• Detect SIM card changes - Emails you if a new SIM card is inserted into the phone.
• Send email after power on - Emails you when the thief turns your phone back on (e.g. when they are home).
• Take multiple photos - Includes three photos in the email instead of one. Each photo is taken roughly one second apart.
• Record sound - Records 20 seconds of high quality sound using the built-in microphone.
• Turn on data connection - Automatically turn your data connection on and off if needed (Android 4.x only).
• Send an SMS to a friend - If there is no data connection, sends an SMS with the location of your phone.
Read more about the premium features on http://bit.ly/lwpremium.
For help using Lockwatch, please read http://bit.ly/lockwatchhelp.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any problems.
Permissions are explained on http://bit.ly/lwperms.
Application is a tool, which should be used to get some advices before serious security system parameters calculation or during presentation for customers.
what is needed ?
1. Android smartphone or tablet with BACKSIDE CAMERA - it will also work with front-side cams, but it will be far from convenience.
2. printed trackable MARKER - please download it from << http://goo.gl/xuJQG >> and print it (please follow printing tips below).
(!) printing tips
- to have correct scale of position units (cm) MARKER has to be A4 or A3 full page size - do not set any margins and borders or minimize them.
- A3 size of MARKER is recommended (A4 will work fine for distances less then 3 meters only)
- use white, matte paper (any reflections can cause tracking errors)
How does it work?
When application is installed and running, MARKER is on its place (e.g. attached to the wall), not occluded and well illuminated, just point your device camera on it. Virtual camera will appear in the middle of the MARKER.
On the left side you can choose operation you want to perform with your virtual camera (move, rotate, vertical field of view angle change). To increase/decrease horizontal or vertical parameters just swipe your finger along screen X or Y axis.
(!) In this version only vertical field of view angle can be adjusted, horizontal FOV is calculated from vertical FOV and virtual camera screen aspect ratio, which is locked on 4/3.
To see what is in scope of virtual camera vision you can watch blue lines displayed along virtual camera field of view edges and change your observation position.
In addition you can use virtual camera view (left-bottom corner) where, in an artificial cubic space, an orange box is floating around in the air. This box is your device avatar seen from your virtual camera and the blue frame is this virtual camera field of view. It is easy to catch, when your device is crossing the blue lines, which means, you felt out of your virtual camera field of view.
Phew.. that's quite easy and obvious after 1 minute of testing.
- Exposure calculator
- Hyperfocal calculator
- DoF calculator
- Exposure compensation calculation for multiple exposures
- Integration with Catch for notes taking
as well as other handy tools for photographers. PHOforPHO is NOT intended to be used with the camera on your Android device.
NOTHING IS DISABLED, you need to enter your camera settings in the application's options before all functionality is available.
No ads, no "pro" version. Internet permission needed for map function.
There are three output image simulation screens.
1. The image resolution simulation shows the expected image using the chosen input parameters. This can help you set expectations with your customers and avoid the CSI effect; you can't see an entire parking lot and read a license plate at the far end in the same image. 2 cameras are needed in this situation and this app can tell you what those 2 cameras and lenses are.
2. The field of view simulation shows the potential field of view compared to Theia's widest angle lens, the rectilinear SY125 using Linear Optical Technology®. You can check out more about our Linear Optical Technology® and how it keeps straight lines straight even in a super wide rectilinear lens on our website.
3. The elevation view shows a chart of the distance to a near and far person as well as the resolution of the person at those distances. For a set camera height and lens field of view, how close can a person be to the camera and still be in the image? This chart can show you the numbers.
There are 5 input variables that are intertwined. The input variables are camera resolution, lens focal length, object distance, image resolution, and image field of view. You can choose and set 3 of these variables, the remaining 2 become dependent variables and are calculated automatically. You can't for instance choose a high resolution camera, wide angle lens, long object distance, and high image resolution. Choosing 4 of the 5 variables results in over-constraint of the system.
This app uses some pre-programmed images to show the simulation. This image resolution cannot be matched by that of your cell phone camera. If you would like to use your cell phone camera, please email us and let us know what you want to do. We'll look at creating that app for you as well.
It is primarily designed for use with HD and SD broadcast video cameras but includes settings higher resolutions video cameras.
When working with video, the calculator is calibrated using the resolution of the camera and the size of its sensor. This produces slightly stricter results than some other calculators on the market. But in tests, this calculator has produced pin sharp results which could withstand enlargement in post. Ensuring focus down to the pixel level.
Of course, all cameras have different resolutions and sensor sizes. Another advantage of this application is that it is tailored to work with specific cameras. Unlike many other depth of field applications which just give generic settings like "1/3inch CCD". The camera types included with SharpField are:
* 5D II
* SD 4:3
* SD 16:9
* HDCam SR
* 700 XDCam
* 800 XDCam
* Red One 4K 2:1
* Red One 4K 16:9
* Red One 3K 2:1
* Red One 3K 16:9
* Red One 2K 2:1
* Red One 2K 16:9
* Epic 5K WS
* Epic 5K Full
* Epic 4K 2:1
* Epic 4K HD
* Epic 4K 16:9
* Epic 3K 2:1
* Epic 3K 16:9
* Epic 2K 2:1
* Epic 2K 16:9
* 2.5K BMCC
* Pocket Camera
* 4K BMCCexit
* BMCC URSA
* BMCC Studio Camera HD
* Sony Z1
* Sony Z7
* Bolex D16
* Canon C300
* Canon C500
* Canon C100
* Canon 1DC Super35mm
* Sony F55
* Sony F5
* Sony F65
No ads. Photo & camera calculator tools for photography, cinematography, and visual effects. Depth of field, field of view, focal length equivalents, flash calculations, color temp. conversion, miniatures, and sunrise, sunset & path. Supports still, movie, and video cameras.
Enter current settings, then calculate shutter speed, aperture (f-stop), or ISO. Also, calculate proper exposure using a Neutral Density (ND) filter by adjusting the exposure value (EV)!
v1.5 - customized start-up values
v1.4 - fix for smaller screens
FYI: Unfortunately the development files were lost some time ago due to a hard drive failure so no further updates are possible for this application.
Adjust the altitude slider until the area in view, ground resolution or overlap match your requirements.
The display shows the lens acceptance angles, the x and y dimensions of the area in view, the ground resolution, percentage of overlap and actual area in view, in acres or hectares.
FOV now incorporates all the functions of the SetMicro standalone app as well. SetMicro allows ADC micro camera users to edit and save the camera SETTINGS.TXT file using only the device this app runs on.
Ever been annoyed by the fact that when you want to email your friends a photo you recently took there's no quick way to reduce it's size because you don't want to sent the whole 5-8-12 megapixels of 2-3-5 megabytes to them just to let them check out the awesome pizza you had for dinner? Well with this app you get a nice "Resize" entry in your "Share with" menu.
Open your photo gallery and instead of choosing "Share with" and then selecting eg. Gmail, you can now choose "Share with" and then Resize, after selecting your size you again get a chance to choose the app you wish to share your photo with, but this time the photo will be shrunk to the selected size. Nice and simple and the way it should have been built into Android from the start!
Before installation please make sure that you have at least 2 GB of free space on your internal SD card to download application databases! (Note: due to Google Play rules this data cannot be moved to your external SD card - you must have 2 GB free on your internal SD card!)
+ Star catalogs. USNO UCAC4 (full star coverage to 16m, 113 mn stars), Tycho-2 (2.5 mn stars), Yale bright star catalog (9 000 stars)
+ Deep sky catalogs. NgcIc (12 000 objects including Messier, Caldwell and Herschel 400 objects), SAC (Saguaro Astronomy Club database, 10 000 objects), UGC (13 000 objects), Lynds dark and bright nebula (3 000 objects), Barnard dark nebula (350 objects), SH2 (300 objects), PK (1 500 planetary nebula), Abell cluster of galaxies (2 700 objects), Hickson Compact Group (100 objects), PGC (1 600 000 galaxies)
+ Double Star catalog. Brightest Double Stars (2 300 stars), Washington Double Star Catalog (120 000 stars), double stars from Yale catalog. Info Panel with PA and separation for each component.
+ Comet support. Orbital elements of around 700 observable comets could be automatically updated via internet
+ Minor planet support. Database of 10 000 brightest minor planets
+ Famous Steve Gottlieb Notes attached to NGCIC objects
+ Custom catalogs. Unlimited capability to create fully searchable own catalogs
+ Cross-match names database. Search objects by less common names
+ DSS imagery support. Download DSS images of any sky portion into offline cache and overlay it on the star chart
+ Offline images. Integrated set of images of most NgcIc objects, opportunity to add own images when creating custom catalogs
+ Nebula contours. Contours of famous nebulae
+ Object contours. Ellipse in real dimension and orientation
+ Night mode. Fully red screen with red keyboard and menus
+ PushTo for dobsonian mounts with setting circles. Level your dobsonian mount and perform one star alignment. The app will automatically recalculate az/alt numbers to easily hunt the object
+ GoTo for Meade and Celestron controllers with bluetooth dongle
+ Unique visibility tool. Only objects that are visible with selected equipment in the current sky conditions could be shown on the Star Chart (for objects from NGCIC/SAC/PGC catalogs)
+ Planning tool. Filter any objects database by observer location, sky condition, astronomical equipment, time range of observation and object features (type, dimension, magnitude, minimal altitude, visibility and other fields of own custom catalogs). Remove duplicate objects when searching in intersecting databases. Create up to 4 observation lists. Easily track observed and remaining to be observed objects with note taking tool
+ Import tool. Import observation lists in Sky Safari and Sky Tools format. Use pre-compiled Night Sky Observer Guide observation lists.
+ Note taking. Take text and/or audio notes
+ Observing places. GPS, manual coordinates, custom lists. Database with 24 000 cities worldwide
+ Equipment. Keep track of all your telescopes and eyepieces. Use them for object visibility calculation and star charting. Use 500 popular eyepieces database
+ Twilight calculator. Calculation of the full darkness for a current night and for a month ahead.
+ 2 visual themes (bright and dark)
+ Powerful share/export/import capabilities (of databases, observation lists, notes)
The User has the ability to configure the format of the date, time and coordinates (Georográficas and UTM).
You also have the option to hide the date, time, or the coordinates as needed.
Photos are saved in DataCam folder located inside the DCIM folder.
For UTC time zone add 'Accra' to the list.
An advanced version is also available including times, weather and forecast, called World Watch.