This tip calculator app not only calculates tip quickly and easily but also helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tested and approved by old people. If they can use it so can you!
Try it! Nothing is easier!
Supports multiple people splitting the tip, easy percent selection, and tip tax calculation.
Fast, Looks great, Easy to use yet powerful.
● Per-country recommended tips for restaurants, taxi and hotel luggage.
● Split bill (and tips) between any number of people. Shows amount per person immediately while you slide the tip percent sliders.
● Big virtual keyboard does not require rotating the phone
● Multiple tip rounding options
Just enter your check amount, adjust tip percent and the number of people to split the bill with if necessary, and you're done. You may also round any amount up or down to the nearest even number.
My Easy Tip Calculator immediately tells you the amount of the tip, the total amount, as well as the tip share and total share per person.
Also, with My Easy Tip Calculator you can easily round up or down to the nearest even amount and all totals adjust to compensate.
The app supports all currencies, has no advertisements, requires no permissions to download, and has no in-app purchases. If you enjoy the 100% free app, please be sure to rate it- all feedback is appreciated.
* Enter bill via custom keypad
* Select tip by slider or three configurable buttons
* Round up/down by tip/total
* Split bill
* Exclude tax rate
I welcome patches!
Please purchase the donate version if you find this app useful
TipSee is far and away the leading Tip Tracker app by downloads, and is available for both Android and iPhone devices. The three versions on Android let you try it at no risk, and move up based on your needs.
TipSee is a complete package, while TipSee Plus has no ads on the main pages.
TipSee Pro has a long list of user requested features, with more features are being added all the time.
TipSee is an all inclusive tip tracker app for anyone who gets tips daily or enough times throughout the year that you would like to keep a record. The app is user friendly and easy to learn. All tips for the month are displayed on a calendar page so you can see a summary at a glance.
If you need details, just select the summary view to look at daily, weekly, monthly or yearly totals. TipSee even shows you which days of the week have been your best tip tracker days.
TipSee was designed for quick and simple record keeping of your daily tips, but has many professional features only found on expensive apps, like auto backup, and exporting to excel or other financial packages. Forgot to enter a days tip? Not a problem, just pick the day on the calendar and enter the tip tracking amount. TipSee allows you to keep notes for each tip entered; "Wow, that was the greatest tip I have gotten all year!"
If you like TipSee FREE, then you will love TipSee PRO.
The PRO version gets updated more often than the Free version, has minimal ads, has a menu interface, features like displaying all your tips between any two dates and much more:
- Calculates Tips plus Wages - Tip Tracking
- Tracks two separate jobs or shifts simultaneously - Tip Tracking
- Advance tip tracker search and stats
- Track tips from Credit Cards, or Tips from other dept or even your paychecks - Tip Tracking
- TipOuts to busser, food runner, bar tender or anyone else.
- Track Tips by Individual Client - advance Tip Tracker feature
- Select any day as start of work-week
- Install Widget to see current tip totals and open the App.
- Tracking Sales Revenue
- Select the page when TipSee first opens
- Tracks Gross and Net pay
TipSeePro is available at:
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US USING "GIVE FEEDBACK" IN THE SETTINGS TAB.
The free version is meant to allow users to sample the product without risk.
You can configure TipSee Free to remind you to enter your Tips. What good is a tracking program if you forget to enter your tips because of your busy schedule. Just go to the Setting page and select "Reminder To Enter Your Tips". After you turn it on, you can select the days of the week you want to be reminded. You can even tap on the "Reminder Time:" to choose the time of the day you want to be reminded. It is that simple.
Also, you can upload your favorite photo from time to time as a background image to customize the app to your liking.
With any of the tip tracker versions you can enter as many tips per day as necessary, and they will automatically be totaled for the day. If you use the PRO version you can track and view either two Jobs or two shifts separately.
All versions of TipSee automatically save your data locally every time you open the app and keeps multiple copies. Also, it saves manually, where you can email the saved excel file to yourself. We highly recommend you email yourself a backup once a week in case your phone get lost, stolen or fails. Backup files can be used to easily import into other devices or new TipSee Apps, eg PRO.
You have questions? go to:
Tip Calc to calculate tip and also to use it to split bills between friends!
A must have tool for your night out with your friends to calcuate a tip or split the check!
Very easy to use.
Just type in the amount and you are done!
***How to Use ***
Use plus minus to increase or decrease the number of guests to split the check on this tip calculator!
Roll the spinner to select the tip percent.
Whatever options you change, calculation is updated on the fly no need to click on calculate button!
Simple and Easy to use tip calculator.
Some say "this is The Simplest and Easiest tip calculator in Android Play Store!!"
Some say "this is The Fastest tip calculator in Android Play Store!!"
Features privided by this Tip Calculator are:
- Basic menu - helps you easily devide your bill amount and calculate tips between you and your friends.
- Advanced menu - allows you to separate your bill up to 20 single checks.
Tip Calc is also:
- Easy and fast in use
- Nice customized keyboard
- Modern design
How to Use:
If you want to calculate tip amount of a single check just fill out a bill amount and press OK to split the check! To devide the tip amount between more persons press right upper button and set up number of persons. Simple and Easy to use tip calculator. If you don‘t wanna devide the check amount but pay exact amount you can use Advanced menu button. Gratuity Calculator will ask for number of checks and tips percent you want to leave. Fill out all checks. Sum button in the menu summarizes all of the single checks to one dialog.
The Simplest and Easiest Tip Counter in the Store. This app is similar to Tip Split Tip Calculator.
This tipper is simply timesaver. It is for FREE and THE BEST.
This app has a built in tip guide for those times when you don't know how much to tip, and it features a large built in keyboard for easy subtotal entry for even the largest of thumbs.
- Simple Design
- Large built in keyboard
- Tip/Total Rounding
- Bill splitting
- Tip guide
- Works with many currencies
Then Advanced Tip Calculator is the perfect app for you !
Advanced Tip Calculator lets you easily calculate the bill total amount including tip. You can also split the bill to know exactly the amount per person.
The application is intuitive, simple, fast, all of it with a beautiful design:
You just have to enter the bill amount, select the tip percentage, and the application automatically calculate the total amount. Select the number of people, and you will also get the amount per person.
This is very easy, just try it, it's free :)
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Tipped Off also has a built in tipping guide that will help you figure out what to tip in a wide variety of situations. For example, it will help you figure out how to tip your hotel concierge or your paperboy, or help you understand what kind of tip is expected from you in China or at an Irish pub.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
The display is optimised for low light, with large buttons and minimal controls needed.
In addition, you can specify a rounding level and direction (up or down) to force the tip to calculate to the nearest 1, 5 or 10.