Die Blutspende-App ist der mobile Service und Begleiter für alle Blutspenderinnen und Blutspender in Deutschland.
Dies beinhaltet die Blutspende-App:
- Terminsuche für Blutspendetermine in Deutschland durch PLZ-, Ortseingabe oder GPS-Suche
inkl. Erinnerungsfunktion via E-Mail oder SMS
- Kalendereintrag von ausgewählten Blutspendeterminen
- Dauerhafte Terminerinnerung an gewünschte Terminorte
- Spende-Check zur Überprüfung der Spendetauglichkeit
- Info-Videos zur Blutspende
Eine wesentliche Innovation ist die Personalisierung der App.
Blutspender können nun die App mit ihren persönlichen Daten individualisieren und einrichten, um folgende Services zu nutzen:
Persönliche Terminerinnerungen via E-Mail oder SMS,
Verwaltung der persönlichen Spenderdaten,
Eintragung der erfolgten Blutspenden und Gesundheitswerte,
Postings von Nachrichten und Fotos über die App
und um mit anderen Spendern zu kommunizieren.
Bei Rückfragen ist auch hier die Hotline nur einen Klick entfernt und beantwortet Fragen gerne telefonisch.
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Funktionen der Blutspende App:
- Erhalte Erinnerungen, sobald du wieder Blut spenden darfst
- Erhalte Benachrichtigungen, wenn deine Blutbank akuten Bedarf für deine Blutgruppe hat
- Sehe wie lange du noch bis zur nächsten Blutspende warten musst
- Überblicke die gesammelte Historie deiner Blutspenden
- Verfolge Statistiken deiner Blutspenden
- Wirb Freunde und verdiene Belohnungen
- Sehe Blutspendezeiten und Kontaktdaten deiner Blutbank schnell ein
What's more you can share with your friends that you've done something amazing and given blood using our new share on Facebook option.
Want to get in touch?
*Unfortunately this app can’t be used by platelet donors or those taking part in the INTERVAL research study
**Please note that this app is for use by Donors who book appointments for sessions in England and North Wales.
It is able to store your last blood donation date so you can always know if it's already ok to give or not.
You could also easily setup notifications, so you will be notified when it is the time of your next donation.
More amazing features to come.
Currently, supported countries are:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to provide data to add more countries, some better logo, help for interface design, or feedback.
Also, if you want to support the development of this application, don't hesitate to click on the little ad or to contact me by email for a donation (money in that case, not blood ;-) )
Network permissions are required only because of the "ad" banner. The application itself doesn't use the network in any way.
Blood Donors Data bank of Kerala (Search based on Blood Group, District and Panchayat).
Send blood requests to MPulse users. All users will get notification about your blood request. Respond directly to the sender.
Share received blood requests to social medias.
Edit / change your personal data as a blood donor.
Details of Hospitals in Kerala and Manglore..
Hospitals' Rout Map.
Find Hospitals around your current location..
Search district wise blood banks in Kerala..
Ambulance numbers in each districts..
Tips for blood donors..
Other help line numbers..
Also, you can register your name as a blood donor..
Our aim is to make this app a wide network of Blood Donors in Kerala and a perfect health application.
Previously this application's name was Kerala Blood Bank / MPlus / M Plus
The results of these tests are important in assessing the excretory function of the kidneys. For example, grading of chronic renal insufficiency and dosage of drugs that are excreted primarily via urine are based on GFR (or creatinine clearance).
It is commonly believed to be the amount of liquid filtered out of the blood that gets processed by the kidneys. In physiological terms, these quantities (volumetric blood flow and mass removal) are related only loosely.
A commonly used surrogate marker for estimate of creatinine clearance is the Cockcroft-Gault formula, which in turn estimates GFR in ml/min: It is named after the scientists who first published the formula, and it employs serum creatinine measurements and a patient's weight to predict the creatinine clearance.
It is a perfect reference for clinicians and students in and out of hospital, and does not require any network access to function!
Currently included test groups are:
+ Full Blood Count
+ Urea and Electrolytes (including Calcium)
+ Liver Function Tests
+ Arterial Blood Gases
+ Inflammatory Markers
+ Clotting Tests
+ Thyroid Function Tests
+ Lipids and Lipoprotiens
Values are given separately for males and females when appropriate, and many paediatric values are included as well. All values are from approved and respectable sources!
If you have any additional tests or values you would like to be included in the application, feel free to get in contact!
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
"Mobile Blood Bank" is an project that brings voluntary blood donors and those in need of blood on to a common platform. Through this website, we seek donors who are willing to donate blood, as well as provide the timeliest support to those in frantic need of it.
Our mission is to fulfill every blood request in the country with a promising web portal and motivated individuals who are willing to donate blood.
Our vision is to be “The hope of every Indian in search of a voluntary blood donor”
Our motto - “Donate blood to save the most precious human life”
A number of blood bank available in today's world. However none of them offer the capability for a direct contact between the donor and recipient. This is a major drawback particularly in cases where there is an urgent need of blood. This project aims to overcome this communication barrier by providing a direct link between donor and the recipient.
Today, in the developed world, most blood donors are unpaid volunteers (voluntary non-remunerated repeat donations, VNRD) who donate blood for a community supply. In poorer countries, established supplies are limited and donors usually give blood when family or friends need a transfusion (directed donation).
Many donors donate as an act of charity, but in countries that allow paid donation some donors are paid, and in some cases there are incentives other than money such as paid time off from work. Donors can also have blood drawn for their own future use (autologous donation). Donating is relatively safe, but some donors have bruising where the needle is inserted or may feel faint.
Potential donors are evaluated for anything that might make their blood unsafe to use. The screening includes testing for diseases that can be transmitted by a blood transfusion, including HIV and viral hepatitis. The donor must also answer questions about medical history and take a short physical examination to make sure the donation is not hazardous to his or her health. How often a donor can give varies from days to months based on what he or she donates and the laws of the country where the donation takes place.
The amount of blood drawn and the methods vary. The collection can be done manually or with automated equipment that only takes specific portions of the blood. Most of the components of blood used for transfusions have a short shelf life, and maintaining a constant supply is a persistent problem. This has led to some increased interest in autotransfusion, whereby a patient's blood is salvaged during surgery for continuous reinfusion — or alternatively, is "self-donated" prior to when it will be needed. (Generally, the notion of "donation" does not refer to giving to one's self, though in this context it has become somewhat acceptably idiomatic).
If smart phones and internet can help us share photographs and videos instantly with our friends, why not use that connectivity for saving lives? Can we create a social group of people who can help each other during an emergency?
The unavailability of blood is a major problem in our country. And sadly, millions of lives are lost every year.
We will never let this happen again.
We bring you, Bloodline.
Bloodline is an innovative mobile application that enables you to connect instantly to an every growing network of blood donors. By using location based services and social networking, we connect real time, and to the right people.
At the critical hour, what if your mobile could give you a list of people who are already ready to donate? Instead of providing a list of regular-donors, who may or may not be ready to help you, Bloodline will give you a list of those donors, who are ready to help you out at that very moment!
Do you have to contact the donor for his/her approval?
No! We will do that for you.
Is the application FREE?
Yes, Absolutely. What we don't want to incur is the cost of losing a life.
What would I need?
An android phone and an internet connection!
Will we constantly bother you with notifications?
No! We won’t! We will contact you only when we know you might be able to donate.
Why you should be a part of Bloodline:
* Because we know you care for your dear ones – In case of an emergency, connect instantly to donors and healthcare facilities.
* Help us help you – There’s no more contacting donor after donor. We’ll do that for you.
* Because you can make a difference – Join our community and help us in saving lives.
* Because we’ll contact you only when you’re truly needed – Your current location, the last time you donated and your personal preferences, we will keep in mind everything.
* Because you're responsible - It is your responsibility towards your community to open your eyes to such an acute problem, and finally do something about it.
So, what are you waiting for? Roll up your sleeve and be a hero!
Join bloodline, a social network for blood. A social network for life.
Basically our idea is if a smart phone and internet can help us to share various photographs, videos and text immediately to our well wishers, friends, family members, then why can not we share Blood through this.
Yes you have read it right. We are planning to share blood to needy people. Basic idea behind this application is whenever we require a blood in any case of emergency within span of minutes you should be able to reach to multiple users mentioning that you in urgent need of blood.
We simply say Blood 4 India, contact us whenever required. With this simple mobile application with innovative idea, you can get in contact of multiple people at a same time when ever you are in need of Blood. There are people who are ready to help in case of emergency.
AVIS Toscana - Donatori Sangue - Dona e Passaparola
AVIS Toscana è un’app che consente ai donatori di sangue di visualizzare tutto ciò di cui necessitano per rimanere aggiornati sulle ultime notizie dall’AVIS Regionale Toscana e conoscere le esigenze di sangue, plasma ed emocomponenti a livello toscano, grazie all’innovativa sezione Meteo del Sangue.
L’app è organizzata in 4 sezioni per renderne più agevole la consultazione: Home, News, Meteo, Profilo.
Sono qui presenti l’ultima notizia pubblicata sul sito AVIS Regionale Toscana e informazioni generali sulla donazione di sangue e sulla struttura dell’associazione, nonché una speciale sezione “Sedi”, che metterà a vostra disposizione informazioni costantemente aggiornate e recapiti telefonici delle oltre 150 sedi AVIS toscane.
Vengono qui automaticamente raccolte le ultime 10 notizie pubblicate sul sito AVIS Regionale Toscana per rendervi facile rimanere aggiornati sul mondo del dono.
In questa schermata vengono illustrate in modo chiaro e schematico le esigenze del CRS, il Centro Regionale Sangue, in modo tale da sensibilizzare i donatori all’importante tematica della donazione. È presente una legenda illustrata che chiarisce il significato dei simboli ed un’etichetta che mostra l’ultimo aggiornamento dei dati.
Nella sezione profilo viene data a ciascun donatore la possibilità di personalizzare l’app, aggiungendo il proprio nome e cognome, sede AVIS, numero tessera, cellulare, email. (N.B. Dati come nome e cognome, numero di cellulare e indirizzo email potranno essere diffusi alle sedi di competenza per poter meglio venire in aiuto al donatore).
Sarà inoltre possibile telefonare o mandare un SMS direttamente dall’app (su tablet si ha la possibilità di inviare una email), se si ha la volontà di prenotare una donazione. Sarà possibile infine condividere la propria donazione con i propri amici su Facebook, sensibilizzandoli al tema della solidarietà e del dono.
Lo scopo delle informazioni che si possono trovare in questa applicazione non è, quindi, indurre ad una lettura «fai da te», ma piuttosto fornire una base culturale per capirsi meglio col medico e prepararsi, eventualmente, a fargli le domande giuste.
* Questa applicazione non contiene codici di monitoraggio e non raccoglie dati di nessun tipo. Ospita pubblicità (non invasiva) grazie alla quale è possibile finanziarne lo sviluppo. Prendi visione degli inserti pubblicitari, ove di tuo interesse. Una forma di finanziamento, senza alcun costo per te, che permetterà di sostenere la realizzazione di nuove applicazioni, di pubblica utilità e gratuite.
Se "Analisi del sangue" ti piace, lascia un commento positivo. Grazie!
The notification is only shown if the phone is connected to a Wifi network. It is possible to change the color of the
notification in the settings. The refresh rate depends on Android.
The Application is started after the start of the mobile phone if you do not deactivate this in the settings.
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
I heard that this application is not working correctly on the Galaxy S2. I got an error report but still don't know why it is not working. :(
Please upload an error report if it crashs.
Update: 1 user said it is working - 1 said it is not - 1vs1 - don't know ;P