- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
MAKE SURE YOU'VE INSTALLED THE LATEST dPOCKET STUDIO ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS.
Once installed, simply launch the unlock key app and validate then return to dPocket Studio, it will be unlocked with no Ads.
If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
You can also save the adjusted audio to an .aac audio file for sharing with friends or listening in another player.
Music Speed Changer is great for musicians practicing an instrument needing to slow down the tempo, speeding up audio books for faster listening, making nightcore or just rocking out to your favorite song at 130%.
Notice for Google Play Music users: Google places DRM on songs purchased through Google Play Music. Your songs purchased in that app will not be visible in Music Speed Changer (or any other music player). A simple way around this is to download the purchased songs through the Google Play Music desktop browser app, then transfer the downloaded .mp3 file to your Android device.
If you have any problems with the app send me an email, thanks.
-Pitch shifting- change song pitch up or down 12 semi-tones, with fractional semi-tones allowed.
-Time stretching - change audio speed from 33% to 300% of original speed.
-Rate adjustment - change the pitch and tempo of the audio together.
-Music looper - seamlessly loop audio sections and practice over and over.
-Great for making Nightcore.
-Open audio files from your device's storage, or from the cloud.
-Export your adjustments to an .aac file for sharing or playing in another music player.
-Modern material design UI and simple to use.
-Completely free and no restrictions on this music speed controller.
-No waiting for your local audio file to decode, instant playback and instant audio speed and pitch adjustment. slow down audio speed or change music pitch instantly.
-Does not waste space storing huge uncompressed audio files on your device.
-Plays all audio formats supported by the Android framework (mp3, wav, flac, aac/m4a)
Simple, Useful and Innovative Controls. The most professional Music Player designed for music enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio decoding technology to make the music be played perfect realization of high-fidelity playback. And, The most professional innovative equalizer to help you adjust your own music exclusive.
Use with headphones for a best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on)
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* quickly browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Five bands Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* Reverberation (Small Room, Medium Room, Large Room, Medium Hall, Large Hall, Plate)
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
* 3D Surround Sound
* 17 types of pre-set music tone for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Turn off and turn on the sound effect
* Music surround left and right
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
Just share it with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS...
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
Features of the full version:
- Available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teapps.musicspeedchanger
- HQ audio output
- Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Channel selection
- Ad free
Questions, ideas, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
Equalizer & Bass Booster is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Booster and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer & Bass Booster lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Five band Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 10 Equalizer presets
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
Works with most Music and Video players.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer & Bass Booster application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for a best results
*To close application and revmove from Status Bar long press application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, than, let it run in background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You must get a good effect sound results for video
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
RecForge can be used to :
- record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, ...
- share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, ...
- convert your recordings in diferent audio format
- edit audio files
- replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).
HOW TO USE: Upload music track into this application or record some sounds or mix using MIC. Change pitch of full audio track using just one slider. Add some creativity or change beloved tracks using simple sound editing instruments like delay or reverb.
Pitch Changer features:
- Adjust your own music quality
- Great pack of features to editing on the go
- MIC recordings
- Nice visualization
It takes a couple of minutes to make your beloved song sounds amazing. Pitch Changer application - you need this utility not to make great music tracks. You need it to make them better than they are.
The app is useful for music dictation, music practice, language study , and listening to long audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav/mp3 file
- Pitch shift control( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view )
- Playing playlist
- Search songs / albums / artists
- Shuffle play
- Sleep timer
- Remove ads
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
Just hold down the button to play the note!
Note: Pitch Perfect makes no effort to synthesize a natural sound -- instead, it generates a plain old sine wave at the appropriate frequency. The goal of the app is to provide quick, easy access to a note when you need it.
Tips and tricks:
-To reorder your songs, long-press the edit button next to the song and choose "Move up" or "Move down"
-To sort your song list alphabetically, hit the menu button while looking at the list
-Hit the menu key on your phone (or look at the action bar) for additional options
-Use it with your Android Wear smart watch to remotely control the pitch pipe -- even when the app isn't open
-Add a pitch pipe widget to your home or lock screen for easy access
If you encounter issues or have feature requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover how Loopo can be useful for music learning and for language learning!
* A-B loop repeat
* A circular seekbar that gives better control when seeking for a particular point and in setting your loop starting/ending point
* Create, edit and delete your loops
* Loops are automatically saved
* Sync your loops across multiple devices with Dropbox™
* Adjust speed and pitch during playback
* Support for lyric display with MusixMatch FloatingLyrics™
* Jump forward and backward during playback
* Support for the most common file types, including wav, mp3, ogg and aac
* Material design interface
- Move the pitch one semitone up or down. Long press to change by an octave.
- Double or halve the length of a note. Add or remove dot (augmentation).
- Replay the music from where the sheet is visible.
- Choose from four common clefs. Support clef transposition at the octave.
- Choose the key that the music is written in.
- Use Rhythm dialog to change tempo (bpm) and time signature.
- Choose from more than 100 midi instruments to play your music.
- Select and edit multiple notes in multi-selection mode. Select all notes. Delete selected notes.
- Turn notes into chords.
- Switch selected note into rest or vise versa.
- Name the music.
- Share your work as audio.
- Export your music in MusicXML format for further editing.
Rate, like, share your work and report issues to help us improve!
Like Pitch Genie on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pitchgenie
Follow Pitch Genie on twitter: http://twitter.com/PitchGenie
For those people experimenting problems with widget not appearing with the other widgets, the problem is the launcher itself, you could make it appear with the following:
- switch the orientation of the home screen
- kill the "launcher" app from the "all apps" list
- restart your phone/tablet
Scrollit, notes on your home screen and scrollable!
The main point of this widget its to keep notes simple, some notes doesn't require sync with 4325 devices at the same time, sometimes you just need to remember something by the next time you see your phone.
- scrollable notes widget (it has been tested with android launcher and with nova launcher, might work on other launchers if they stick with the android standards)
- can mark a note as done in the same widget, without opening a new window. changes are persistent immediately
- discard al the "done" notes with the touch of a button (notes are not recoverable)
- Optimized for resizing
all the features needed for this widget were available since android 3.1 OS
Future donate version will let you choose the theme for this app!
if you liked this app please let us know by rating us :)
You can select the amount of axis and divisions on each to get an amazing 3D effect, you can activate touch events to give life to your design. Select the colors you want for the line and for the background to fit your style, add antialiasing for smoother lines, reflection effect, and much more! Now triple tapping on the wallpaper pops up the settings
List of all the features
- Random settings (randomly modify all settings except color and performance)
- Axis: 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8
- Axis divisions: 2 to 15
- Line color and size
- Background color
- Configurable Blur effect
- Touch events (follow all touch, follow only movements, or follow when you stop touching)
- Draw mode (all lines simultaneously or one at a time with selectable shadows/traces)
- Reflection effect (if one set of lines is not enough for you, we give you one more which moves symmetrically with the main set)
- Follow Offset and Tap commands (from default android home screen)
This app is completely Free, is not supported by ads, if you like this app and would like to help the developer please consider looking on the paid apps that impoe.tk offers
Does your android phone have dedicated media buttons? mine not, not even my tablet... many cellphone users have resigned to not change the music on their devices because it just takes a lot of time and its uncomfortable, what if you could transform your normal buttons in to dedicated media buttons?
this is exactly what Next and Next lite does for you, it transforms your power button into a Next Song button, simply press 2 times between 1.5 seconds (lite) or configurable time (next) and we do the rest, the app even launches your default media player if it is not running!
Automatic task killers prevent this app from working correctly, make sure you add an exception if you use one.
Next music changer provides a shorcut to play your music. Some devices (like some tablets) doesn’t have dedicated media buttons, so the task of changing the music becomes tedious (turn on the device, unlockit, change the music, turn off the device to save battery) if you just want to skip to the Next song. The solution is to transform an universal button on ALL devices (power button) into a media button, and without loosing the main function of that button of course.
Perfect if you use your device to play music in your car and don’t want to get distracted by changing the music
Here is what Next lite will do for you
(While the app service is running)
- Turn the device on and off between 1.5 seconds (configurable to your choice)
- The service identifies this action as your desire to change the music and sends a command to your media player to change the song
- If the player is not running it will be automatically called!
- Notification to remind you the app is running, and also provides access to the configuration screen.
To start the service just launch the app, to stop the service launch the app again or select stop from the configuration screen.
The cpu lock function is deactivated by default. If you are experiencing music not playing when the device goes off (and start playing when the device goes on again) please activate the option “keep cpu on” on the configuration screen.
This app uses a partial cpu lock (it prevents the cpu going to sleep, but allows the screen to go off) as long as the app service is running, this is because in the devices this app was tested, the android’s default music player had a bug and when the screen is off sometimes the music is not playing at all and starts playing when you turn on the device again. This app provides a workaround for this behavior by keeping the CPU on, and of course it USES MORE BATTERY, and this becomes notorious if you run the app and you are not playing music! Please be sure to stop the service (by simply launching the app again) when you don’t want to use the feature anymore.