Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
Features of the full version:
- Available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teapps.musicspeedchanger
- HQ audio output
- Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Channel selection
- Ad free
Questions, ideas, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
You can also save the adjusted audio to an .aac audio file for sharing with friends or listening in another player.
Music Speed Changer is great for musicians practicing an instrument needing to slow down the tempo, speeding up audio books for faster listening, making nightcore or just rocking out to your favorite song at 130%.
Notice for Google Play Music users: Google places DRM on songs purchased through Google Play Music. Your songs purchased in that app will not be visible in Music Speed Changer (or any other music player). A simple way around this is to download the purchased songs through the Google Play Music desktop browser app, then transfer the downloaded .mp3 file to your Android device.
If you have any problems with the app send me an email, thanks.
-Pitch shifting- change song pitch up or down 12 semi-tones, with fractional semi-tones allowed.
-Time stretching - change audio speed from 33% to 300% of original speed.
-Rate adjustment - change the pitch and tempo of the audio together.
-Music looper - seamlessly loop audio sections and practice over and over.
-Great for making Nightcore.
-Open audio files from your device's storage, or from the cloud.
-Export your adjustments to an .aac file for sharing or playing in another music player.
-Modern material design UI and simple to use.
-Completely free and no restrictions on this music speed controller.
-No waiting for your local audio file to decode, instant playback and instant audio speed and pitch adjustment. slow down audio speed or change music pitch instantly.
-Does not waste space storing huge uncompressed audio files on your device.
-Plays all audio formats supported by the Android framework (mp3, wav, flac, aac/m4a)
If you have Anime-related radio station and want to see it in this app, just mail me and i'll add it!
- More than 100 radio stations(Anime OST, j-pop, j-rock, other Japan music) + new station every update(write in comments your recommendations!)
- licensed BASS audio library for best sound quality!
- Track list
- Radio stream recording
- You can add your stations to list
- Cute AppWidget :3!
- Anime news feeds
- Sleep turn off-timer
- FREE, but with ads u_u, but you can remove it!
If you can't find a WIDGET, go to app manager and move this app to phone form SD card.
Don't forget rate app!
Now A new full-screen panel pop up with cool design amd magic animation. Music swing is no longer a dream!
- Slide up and down to switch songs.
- Click on a song to play a specific song.
- Press the button in control area could get respond.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
- Flip the widget to switch songs.
- Flick left and right to switch between different songs in full screen mode.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
How to add Next Panel to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Next Panel option and choose the panel you like. A new screen will be added and the panel will be placed on the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
Simple, Useful and Innovative Controls. The most professional Music Player designed for music enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio decoding technology to make the music be played perfect realization of high-fidelity playback. And, The most professional innovative equalizer to help you adjust your own music exclusive.
Use with headphones for a best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on)
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* quickly browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Five bands Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* Reverberation (Small Room, Medium Room, Large Room, Medium Hall, Large Hall, Plate)
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
* 3D Surround Sound
* 17 types of pre-set music tone for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Turn off and turn on the sound effect
* Music surround left and right
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
Just share it with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS...
The Runtastic Music Player offers you easy music listening, an intuitive user interface and is the perfect complement for your Runtastic apps, including: Runtastic, Runtastic Road Bike, Runtastic Mountain Bike and Runtastic Six Pack. Combine your love of music with exercise now!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Browse your music by genre, artist or album
* Personal charts: View and enjoy your favorite, top-played music for fitness activities
* Create playlists: Custom mixes for your workout, your next trip or just everyday listening
* Be your best: Only the Runtastic Music Player can guarantee smooth communication with your Runtastic apps for that extra boost of motivation during your workout
* Search for and select your favorite songs easily with the integrated search function
* Let the Runtastic Music Player surprise you with the convenient shuffle function
Get it now! The perfect music player for awesome workouts & attaining your goals with a plethora of Runtastic apps. With the right beats, you’re sure to “get in the zone” and take your fitness and everyday activities to the next level!
Keywords: music, app, playlist, fitness, fit, power, training, workout, sports, health, songs, titles, albums, artists, genres, browse, custom, motivation, HIIT, best, top
We have been serving the beats to a global audience for a full decade, and now DI is available anywhere you want to listen with your Android device.
Visit our NEW website at http://www.di.fm to learn more.
- Listen to 55+ hand-programmed electronic music channels
- Not sure which channel to pick? Explore the easy-to-use Styles list
- Stream music from the app or in the background while you do other things
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- View current and upcoming exclusive radio shows on Digitally Imported
- New Sleep Timer allows you to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
- New listener? Try DI Premium for free for 7 days within the app to listen to commercial-free streams
- Ready to upgrade? Purchase DI Premium quickly and easily in the app
- Big Room House
- Chillout Dreams
- Classic Electronica
- Classic EuroDance
- Classic EuroDisco
- Classic Trance
- Classic Vocal Trance
- Club Dubstep
- Club Sounds
- Cosmic Downtempo
- Dark DnB
- Deep House
- Deep Nu-Disco
- Deep Tech
- Disco House
- DJ Mixes
- Downtempo Hop
- Downtempo Lounge
- Drum and Bass
- Electro House
- Epic Trance
- Funky House
- Future Synthpop
- Glitch Hop
- Hands Up
- Hard Dance
- Latin House
- Liquid Dnb
- Liquid Dubstep
- OldSchool Acid
- Progressive Psy
- Russian Club Hits
- Sankeys Ibiza
- Soulful House
- Space Music
- Tech House
- Tribal House
- UK Garage
- UMF Radio
- Vocal Chillout
- Vocal Trance
- Plays all audio files
- 5 band graphical equalizer with presets
- Bass and 3D effect
- MP3 editor support
- Play , next or previous playback by shake
- Sleep timer
- Color theme select option
- Plays song by folder
- Queue with play list reorder
- Support for play list
- Change album art
- Tag editor support
- Attractive widget and android 4.2 lock screen playback
- Library scan
WavePad Free works within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is Ideal for journalists and other professionals who need to recordings on the go. WavePad Free makes it easy to edit, store, or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Edit multiple audio file formats
• Supports auto-trim editing and voice activated recording
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Some plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact email@example.com for more information)
- Scan your music library (MP3 only for now)
- Start or stop the server.
- Pause the player during calls (optional).
- Player remote control, control your music from your phone! (Requires browser with support for WebSocket, IE10+, Firefox 8+, Chrome 14+, Opera 15+)
- Control your music in the notification center (Android 4+)
- Song list on device.
- Search and play songs from the device.
- Volume control from device.
- Dark theme.
- View the list of your music files.
- Play, Pause, Next and Previous.
- Search by artist, album or title.
- Sort your music by artist, album or title.
Connecting your Android device to your JVC car audio receiver via USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from your JVC car audio receiver.
‣Mood playlist function
JVC Music Control analyzes the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can select a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful".
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful,Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
The beginning of each song is played about 30 seconds and then skip to a next song. After analyzing the song, the impressive part of a song will be played instead of the beginning of a song.
‣Control from your JVC car audio receiver
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your JVC car audio receiver via USB allows you to control from your JVC car audio receiver: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music whenever and wherever you want!
*To use the mood playlist function,
you need to analyze songs using the following procedure:
Press the MENU button on your Android device select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
*To enable control from your JVC car receiver, you need to select "Output right now" or "Auto output" in the "Preference" to output the song information.
After connecting your Android device, you need to set the USB storage mode to ON.
JVC Music Control supports eight languages; English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
Our eventual goal and vision is to allow a listener to be able to pull a vintage Spoiler, a Sparrow classic like "Jean and Dinah", a rapso hit like "Mother Earth" from Brother Resistance and a recent hit from the ever popular Machel Montano and have them all on the same playlist.
Features currently in We Music include:
? A smooth filtered view of 'bess' tunes by popularity and date
? The ability to create an 'on-the-fly' playlist of songs for easy 'listenage' on the go.
? Quick and easy search of music by track name, artiste, genre or relavant tags. You can even get all you groovy hits by searching 'groovy soca 2014'
? Sexy playback display showing track artwork and track info. Listen to "Mash Up" and scope out Destra same time.
? Innovative and convenient switch functionality between playback view and the list of available tracks
? Cloud storage of tracks to handle load and provide quick playback
? Create Playlists
? View popular playlists created by other users
Thanks to a groundbreaking collaboration with Trinidad Tunes we have rights to all the songs we play. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can select the amount of axis and divisions on each to get an amazing 3D effect, you can activate touch events to give life to your design. Select the colors you want for the line and for the background to fit your style, add antialiasing for smoother lines, reflection effect, and much more! Now triple tapping on the wallpaper pops up the settings
List of all the features
- Random settings (randomly modify all settings except color and performance)
- Axis: 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8
- Axis divisions: 2 to 15
- Line color and size
- Background color
- Configurable Blur effect
- Touch events (follow all touch, follow only movements, or follow when you stop touching)
- Draw mode (all lines simultaneously or one at a time with selectable shadows/traces)
- Reflection effect (if one set of lines is not enough for you, we give you one more which moves symmetrically with the main set)
- Follow Offset and Tap commands (from default android home screen)
This app is completely Free, is not supported by ads, if you like this app and would like to help the developer please consider looking on the paid apps that impoe.tk offers
Does your android phone have dedicated media buttons? mine not, not even my tablet... many cellphone users have resigned to not change the music on their devices because it just takes a lot of time and its uncomfortable, what if you could transform your normal buttons in to dedicated media buttons?
this is exactly what Next and Next lite does for you, it transforms your power button into a Next Song button, simply press 2 times between 1.5 seconds (lite) or configurable time (next) and we do the rest, the app even launches your default media player if it is not running!
Automatic task killers prevent this app from working correctly, make sure you add an exception if you use one.
Next music changer provides a shorcut to play your music. Some devices (like some tablets) doesn’t have dedicated media buttons, so the task of changing the music becomes tedious (turn on the device, unlockit, change the music, turn off the device to save battery) if you just want to skip to the Next song. The solution is to transform an universal button on ALL devices (power button) into a media button, and without loosing the main function of that button of course.
Perfect if you use your device to play music in your car and don’t want to get distracted by changing the music
Here is what Next lite will do for you
(While the app service is running)
- Turn the device on and off between 1.5 seconds (configurable to your choice)
- The service identifies this action as your desire to change the music and sends a command to your media player to change the song
- If the player is not running it will be automatically called!
- Notification to remind you the app is running, and also provides access to the configuration screen.
To start the service just launch the app, to stop the service launch the app again or select stop from the configuration screen.
The cpu lock function is deactivated by default. If you are experiencing music not playing when the device goes off (and start playing when the device goes on again) please activate the option “keep cpu on” on the configuration screen.
This app uses a partial cpu lock (it prevents the cpu going to sleep, but allows the screen to go off) as long as the app service is running, this is because in the devices this app was tested, the android’s default music player had a bug and when the screen is off sometimes the music is not playing at all and starts playing when you turn on the device again. This app provides a workaround for this behavior by keeping the CPU on, and of course it USES MORE BATTERY, and this becomes notorious if you run the app and you are not playing music! Please be sure to stop the service (by simply launching the app again) when you don’t want to use the feature anymore.
For those people experimenting problems with widget not appearing with the other widgets, the problem is the launcher itself, you could make it appear with the following:
- switch the orientation of the home screen
- kill the "launcher" app from the "all apps" list
- restart your phone/tablet
Scrollit, notes on your home screen and scrollable!
The main point of this widget its to keep notes simple, some notes doesn't require sync with 4325 devices at the same time, sometimes you just need to remember something by the next time you see your phone.
- scrollable notes widget (it has been tested with android launcher and with nova launcher, might work on other launchers if they stick with the android standards)
- can mark a note as done in the same widget, without opening a new window. changes are persistent immediately
- discard al the "done" notes with the touch of a button (notes are not recoverable)
- Optimized for resizing
all the features needed for this widget were available since android 3.1 OS
Future donate version will let you choose the theme for this app!
if you liked this app please let us know by rating us :)