Uses advanced algorithms optimized for phones and tablets to recover details, information and clarity from blurry images.
Its ease of use will amaze you. Just use a slider to deblur your photo from moderate to high levels. It analyzes your photo to automatically do the right thing.
How to use: Use the "Fix Blur" slider to remove blur. More you move it to right, stronger blur removal will be done.
Instant comparison - you can compare the original photo with the fixed photo by pressing the "View" button.
It will not replace/overwrite/edit your original photo, all changes are saved as a copy when you click the "Save" button.
Pixelot is funded through an in-app upgrade option, not advertising or third-party links.
Premium features include:
* Triangle, Strip, and (new) Hexagonal filters
* No automatic resizing of images
* Blur eraser: Selectively erase blurring, allowing you to undo blurring within regions of the image
* Faces: Experimental support for automatic blurring of faces
* Any future upgrades
Simply open Pixelot, choose an image from the gallery or take a new picture, and then drag a circle around the region you wish to block out. Alternatively, you can pick a specific color to use in the blur or select a common color from the image using the sample feature, allowing you to ludify an image or do some fun unnecessary censorship.
* You must have Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc apps installed in order to use this Share feature.
Hide any part of photo behind wide pixels wall!
Share updated photos with your friends!
★ FREE! ★
★ Take photo from camera or picture gallery;
★ Tap photo to blur selected area;
★ Zoom on double tap;
★ Share blured photos;
★ push-FREE app! ★
Notice: If you have found any issues with the app, PLEASE EMAIL ME! That will help me make app better :)
■ Custom blur intensity & touch size:
You can set the blur intensity and touch size.
■ Zoom & pan, working in detail:
Use multitouch gestures to zoom in or out, or to pan.
■ Screen relative size:
Touch Blur supports ‘Screen-relative size’ when you are zoomed in.
Touch Blur allows you to share your artwork via Facebook, Twitter, or via Email.
■ Undo and redo:
Touch Blur also supports undo and redo.
Get Open Camera NOW!
Anticipation and good reflexes are the skills that all good photographers need when searching for the right moment to press the shutter. This app will make you a great photographer.
Unlike the other cameras that take an image after you tap the shutter button, Pix Fix keeps taking the images UNTIL you tap the button.
So, the meaning of the Button is now "Stop! That's a wrap!" instead of "That's the moment, ooops I've missed it".
This is great for capturing sports, kids playing, pets and other unpredictable subjects and volatile moments.
After clicking the shutter button you have a series of photos taken before the click. You can then pick the photos where the moment is captured. Pix Fix takes up to 10 photos per second and records up to 10 seconds before you tap the button.
There is a good chance one of these photos will be just at the right moment. Or may be there will be more than just single great moment - you can save all of them, or you can save the complete captured sequence (burst of images).
- Starts capture straight away when app is launched
- Capture at full resolution
- Easily select the best image
- Control how many images per second to take
- Save as:
- Single image
- Burst of images
- Animated GIF
Share your moments on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1925286@N21
Improve your photos with this unique collection of tools.
Remove red-eye, fix facial blemishes and then export to other apps such as Facebook!
1. Red Eye:
Remove the "red eye" effect created by camera flashes.
Just slide the picture around and zoom in, so that the target is over the eye.
Then press the "eye" icon - red eye removed!
Face Fix automatically finds any red bits and changes the colour for you, so you don't need an exact match with the target.
You can use the slider at the bottom of the screen to set the target size.
To zoom in or out you can pinch and zoom (if your phone supports it.)
Or you can use the zoom buttons on-screen.
2. Heal Blemishes:
Remove marks on the skin with this easy-to-use tool.
Move the picture around and zoom, then adjust the target size.
When it's correct just press the "target" icon.
Face Fix will hide the blemish.
You can make the image appear slightly thinner and taller with the squeeze function.
Fix your picture's rotation.
Change landscape pictures to portrait, and vice versa.
Undo and redo changes.
You can make adjustments then step backwards through each change,allowing you to compare the look before and after.
6. Export and Share:
Export your finished picture to your memory card.
Then share to other apps such as email, MMS, Twitter or Facebook.
7. Full Control:
Face Fix is easy to use straight away.
But if you want, you can change the detailed settings.
This includes the red eye detection, icon transparency and image quality
Then, the app automatically select the picture that is the most clear and save it.( Others are not saved.)
That is, this app acts like stabilizer( Anti-blur , Anti-shake) .
If you always take pictures with some shutters, this app is good for you.
This camera app is based on ICS camera app.
So basic camera functions are supported.
And this app supports silent mode.(But it may not work depend on your phone.)
*This app acts like stabilizer. But, it's not stabilizer strictly.So, anti-shake picture can be expected to get. But this app cannot get anti-shake picture when the hands are shaking throughout taking pictures.
You can select an area you wanna focus in your photos, then "Focus Effect" will blur the background and do all the work for you. By using this app, you can become a photographer even without a good camera. There are also multiple photo effects included in the app, such as black-white and retro style. You can pick a photo from your gallery or take a photo by your camera from inside the app. Photo sharing is supported as well.
Stay connected with us on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumpling-Sandwich/434076873304017
keywords: Focus, Effects, Photography.
Check out our latest free game: Hill Climb Racing. It's a fun and addictive driving game where you reach further distances and upgrade your car.
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
Check out our latest release the Cartoon Camera! It's one of the coolest FREE Android apps out there. You can create cool cartoon style images with it and the effect is shown in realtime!
This is the fully featured free version with advertisements. If you don't like ads there's also an ad-free version available for you.
- Real-time motion effect
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- Supports zoom (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Adjustable motion effect strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under MotionCamera folder
Motion blur also has 3 different presets:
- Motion blur everything: Blurs everything together
- Motion blur light objects: Tries to keep light objects sharp
- Motion blur dark objects: Tries to keep dark objects sharp
We have tested this with following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (works very smoothly)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini (works ok)
- Motorola Defy (very poor framerate, still works though)
- Image orientation is incorrect on some tablets
To sum it up, this camera requires a high-end device to run smoothly.
If you have any issues with this app, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the images listed in the screenshots were shot?
1, 2: Driving a car during night (getting light trails)
- Tried to hold camera very still (you'd get nice curves on the trails if you move the cam)
- Motion effect set to around 90%
- Motion preset was set to: Motion blur light objects
3: Driving a car during day
- We were driving a car at about 25mph (40km/h) and kept the phone steady on the passengers seat.
- Motion effect set to around 70%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
4: Waiting at traffic lights
- Motion effect was set to 65%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
5: Hand swipe
- Holding camera while sweeping my hand through cameras view
- Motion effect set to around 95%
- Motion preset: Motion blur light objects
- If you try to capture a moving object, for example a car. Keep your phone very steady to get sharper background. If the car is lighter than the background, try using blur light objects, if it's darker try using blur darker objects setting.
- To achieve light trails during night time, use high motion effect value (70% or more) and set preset to "Motion Blur Light objects"
- Try different combinations, we're sure you can create very cool photos with this camera!
Bokeh ("blur" in Japanese) is an effect that came from a happy accident! A lens out of focus captured the light of a candle which resulted in a blurred image with octagonal-shaped diamonds dots.
The light painting in Lumiè also inspires. The city lights and all night movement of these places will be part of your images.
55 effects in various formats
Share on Twitter, Facebook, or use your illuminated image in other Apps!
tags: photo, filter, bokeh, effects
- Ad-free. No ad banners!
- 150+ unique filters in categories: 'Lomo', 'Vintage', 'Simple tone', 'Black & White', 'Old Style', ‘Cold tones’, ‘Warm tones’ and 'Art'.
- 100+ amazing special effects: shadow, fabric, akvarel, rust, frames, scratch, light, fire, water, heart, brush, noise and many more.
- About 50 free stickers and about 500 stickers in Stickers Pack by categories Animals, Romance, Plans, Monsters, Food and many more.
- Sketch filters are professional tools to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos.
- Magic Tools contains: Auto-Levels, Sharpening, Area-Auto-Levels, Blurring and Red-Eyes correction.
- Picframes helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames with 100 adjustable templates in Classic and Art categories, adjustable borders, frames, corners and backgrounds.
- Free-form collage editor allows you to create amazing collages with your photos and backgrounds.
- Color Splash FX with filters: create stunning artwork with your photos by removing or changing colors and combining layers.
- Lens Boost – apply lens effect to your photos to get an amazing vignette effect with circle and linear (Tilt Shift) lens.
- Apply set of beautiful digital frames to your photos. Available packs: Holiday Frames, Christmas Frames, Summer Frames and Valentine's Day frames. You can download and try all frames for FREE.
- Add text labels to your photos with fonts, styles and colors customization.
- Base photo operations: brightness, contrast, RGB color adjustment, hue, saturation, use round and linear masks to highlight appropriate parts of you photos.
- Base transform operations: resize, rotate and crop.
- Action Sets: collect interesting operations into action sets and apply them again to new photos.
- Apply several operations to one photo: you can edit a photo and apply all features and effects to one photo at the same time.
- Use photos from your gallery or from Camera.
- Save the result in 3 formats: Small, Normal and Large. Save images in JPEG and PNG.
- Photo Studio PRO includes all unlocked packs, tools and features.
With the easy marker tool, you can highlight the areas you want, and you can adjust them using the eraser tool, and, you can use the move / zoom tool for more precise editing.
Choose whether taking a new picture or selecting an existing photo from gallery.
You can save or share your enhanced photo by a simple button click.
Apply more than 8 effects to your photo, and customize them to your liking, the effects are:
1. Glass effect: - makes the image as if it has been looked at through a frosted glass.
2. Blur effect: - blur the background, achieving the focus effect.
3. Color change: - change the unselected area with any selected color.
4. Color highlight: - highlight the selected or the unselected area by converting it to gray, and leave the rest.
5. Mask Effect: - distort the selected area.
6. Zoom Effect: apply a zoom blur to the unselected area, making it look like you are moving fast toward the selected area.
7. Rotate Effect: apply Rotate blur to the unselected area.
8. Zoom Rotate Effect: apply both zoom and rotate to the unselected area.
photo focus camera lens dslr facebook twitter sns photoshop blur bokeh effect image editing aperture dof
Using this multifunctional camera app you can take pictures and edit photos adding great photo effects to them!
There is a great and simple photo editor inside of this application. There are many interesting photo effects such as Pencil Sketch or Oil Painting!
This app is absolutely free and it always will be!
- Include such camera effects as pencil sketch, blur photo, watercolor painting, oil painting, rock painting, old photo effect, brightness & contrast adjustment, sepia, black & white (mono), posterize effect, saturation adjustment (mono), color adjustment (lighten, darken, multiply), motion blur photo, sharpen, invert (negative), noise, twirl, flip, pixellate and other wonderful photo effects!
- Instantly apply color effects to your photos!
- Adjust white balance of camera!
- Adjust flash mode of the camera as you want!
- Snap awesome photos using countdown timer!
- Switch between front and back cameras easily!
- HDR mode is supported by the camera
- Instantly edit your photos with amazing camera effects
- Simplified photo editor included
- Crop and resize your photos immediately and easily
- You don’t need to waste time searching favourite photo effects: they are saved on special toolbar!
- Share your photos via E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other apps
- Save your photos on SD card
The most popular camera effects of this included image editor are described below!
1. PENCIL SKETCH
This effect can easily turn any photo into a real pencil sketch.
With this camera effect you can make a great portrait sketch from your photo.
2. OIL PAINTING
Oil painting effect makes your photo look like a real oil painting.
This picture effect is very suitable to edit photos of landscape but you can use this effect for anything.
3. WATERCOLOR PAINTING
The photo editor also provides such camera effects as aquarelle painting. It is also resemble a gouache painting.
4. OLD EFFECT
You can make any photo look old using this retro effect.
Thank you for using our camera app! We really appreciate your attention! I would like to know what you would change in this app. If you have any ideas and suggestions or you want to report some bug you can tell me about it via email@example.com
Keywords: camera effects, camera app, free camera app, photo camera, photo editor, photo effects, image editor, image effects, custom camera, free camera, picture editor, picture effects
More from developer
It uses progressive algorithms based on deconvolution technology. While commonly used "unsharp mask" filter just detects the edges and adds them to the original image, deconvolution uses information within the image to approximately restore the original state and fix photo blur. Deconvolution perfectly restores photos with large defects, recovering lost details. DeblurIt is the only app that supports deconvolution on Android (28.02.2013)
You can also use unsharp mask filter that removes blur in more standard way. It is the best fit for small defects.
Auto mode uses unsharp mask to quickly remove small blur from the photo.
Free version limtations:
* Images larger than 512 x 512 are not supported.
* Use auto mode to quickly increase sharpness and deblur your photos.
* Two completly different approaches (deconvolution filter, sharpen filter) to restore blurry photo covers both large and small defects.
* Compare original image with restored one using preview button
* Capture photos using your camera without leaving program
* Supports images up to 4096x4096 (depends on your device RAM)
* Fast image processing
* Works in background, notifies user when the process is done
* custom settings and save path for both filters
* Export to PNG and JPEG
* No ads in pro version
* Processing in grayscale
Q: I am getting "File not found" error. What should I do?
A: Try another file manager.
Q: Application is terminating with "Out of memory" error while deblurring image.
A: Try cleaning up RAM. Change maximum output size in settings.
Q: Program is not working on my image. What am I doing wrong?
A: Make sure you are using deconvolution method to deblur your picture. Try another blur type, radius, etc. Application works well on average case.
Q: How do I use deconvolution method to deblur picture?
A: Select deconvolution method in the top right of the screen. Then select blur type, set smoothness to 30-40 and try changing radius to get appropriate result.
Q: Where do I change application mode (manual, auto)?
A: You can find this in settings.
Q: I have some questions about the application. How can I contact you?
A: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: deblur photos, deblur pictures, deblur images, fix photo blur, sharpen images, remove blur, fix blurry pictures, fix blurry photos, deblur app