If you plan to use this application, you are required to have a fully functioning MythTV Backend version v0.25 through v0.27. If you are interested in learning more about MythTV, check their web site at http://mythtv.org.
Note that in MythTV v0.27, using the Recording Rules screen will cause a crash. This is due enhancements in the MythTV Services API. The solution is available to beta testers in 1.20.x (see: Beta Testers Wanted below.)
An External Video Player is also required. We have done extensive testing with VPlayer and DicePlayer, but feel free to try any video player capable of playing HTTP Live Streams.
This application can connect to your backend while you are at home or on the go. At home, the app will scan your network for a MythTV backend and auto-configure its connection. If you want connect to the backend while away from home, check out our instructions on how to set this up at https://github.com/MythTV-Clients/MythTV-Android-Frontend/wiki/Access-MythTV-Master-Backend-via-SSH.
With this application you can access your recordings and stream them to your Android phone or tablet via MythTV HTTP Live Streaming, introduced in MythTV v0.25. You can see what is upcoming or the whole program guide as well as viewing your recording rules. You can also manage your Playback Profiles so that you can raise or lower the streaming quality of your recordings depending on the speed of your network.
MythMote is fully integrated into the application. When you use MythMote, your MythTV Frontends will be automatically discovered for you. Simply select the Frontend you are sitting in front of, and begin navigating. As an added bonus, if you receive a call while using MythMote, the Caller ID information will be displayed on the TV for you.
MythTV Android Frontend is 100% Open Source software and it is licensed under GPLv3. You can follow the progress of the application at https://github.com/MythTV-Clients/MythTV-Android-Frontend. Here you will also see an explanation of the permissions the application requires.
Want to request a feature or ran into an issue, please submit an issue on the Issues tab of our GitHub repository: https://github.com/MythTV-Clients/MythTV-Android-Frontend/issues
The application is currently in beta software. Before leaving a negative feedback, please consider opening an issue with us first so that we might address the issue directly.
Do you require assistance with the the app? The developers can be reached at the GitHub repository, or you can find us in IRC on the Freenode network in #mythtv-users.
Beta Testers Wanted! If you are interested in beta testing pre-release versions, please join the beta testers Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104432707624078706786
Translations are welcome! If you're interested in translating MythTV Android Frontend for your language, please see: https://github.com/MythTV-Clients/MythTV-Android-Frontend/wiki/_Translation-Process
The images and icons were developed by Jay Purugganan. Visit his website to see more of his great work:
Important: MythTV 0.25 is required, as it uses the new Services API.
* Easy to configure, can auto discover mythtv backend.
* Can configure multiple backends (e.g. to access via ssh tunnel).
* Recordings are shown in a list, grouped by name and recording group.
* Recording details and preview are shown when a recording is selected.
* Multiple transcoding profiles (Low, Medium & High quality).
1) An external video player is currently required to play the transcoded video streams. I currently recommend vplayer or diceplayer from the Play store. The player that I used to recommend (bsplayer) no longer works.
See my blog for some in-depth testing on video players:
Big thanks to those who've contacted me and helped out with testing and debugging! I'd appreciate it if anyone who has problems contacts me, before giving the app a 1 star rating. It's impossible for me to test every combination of phone/Android version/MythTV setup.
* Fixed crash due to running out of memory with large lists of recordings
* Improved support for IPv6
* Improved error messages to give more details on why backend connections have failed
* Fixed a crash when backend doesn't respond as expected
* Added more details in error messages (backend name, ip and port)
* Tidied up backend preferences screen, so you can't enter multi-line name/ip addresses any more
Note: Most of the errors I see reported now are errors connecting to the backend. Hopefully the changes above will help people to diagnose what's wrong.
* A few bug fixes for Android 2.2 and 4
* Backend discovery should now be more reliable
* Added extra wifi permission for backend discovery on Android 4
* No longer compatible with Android 1.5 for a number of reasons
* Added option to keep or delete transcoded stream after viewing (it can be useful to keep the stream if you're going to continue watching the recording later).
* Added automatic backend discovery. Just use the "Find" button in the Backend Preferences screen
* Added input checking to backend preferences. Some people had added spaces etc. to the IP address which stopped it connecting to the backend.
* Other minor bug fixes.
For more information about MythTV, please visit the following website www.mythtv.org.
* IMPORTANT *
To control a mythfrontend from the remote control of mythfrontend, it is necessary that the network remote control interface is enabled (communication port on 6546), which is not by default.
To enable network remote control interface: go to the mythfrontend -> select "Setup" -> "General" -> and on "Remote Control" page, check "Enable Network Remote Control Interface".
This version is the Labs Edition. The purpose is to test a variety of features, functions can be added or deleted without notice.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
- Do not need root device.
- Video Size
. SD(640x480), HD(1280x720), Full HD(1920x1080), etc.
. It can set screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
- Video Recording ( Not yet support Voice Recording )
- Still Image Capture.
- Display USB camera connection status.
- Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected.
- Recorded video and captured image file viewer.
- Check app update.
- Set image and video file prefix
- Set capture and recording using volume key.
* Restrictions *
- Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
- Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
- Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi SDK.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
- This application is for watching ISDB-T ground-wave digital TV broadcast.
- This service can only be used on devices with a ISDB-T receptor. (Refer to receivable devices Item 4)
- This service is provided by using a ISDB-T receptor. When using the service, please make sure to extend the antenna.
- TV subscription fee
. This service receives ground-wave digital TV which does not impose separate fees, so reception is free of charge.
2. Major Functions
- Watch TV (Fullseg (HD, SD), 1seg)
- Supports Multi Audio Track
- Supports favorite channels
- Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide) information
- Supports caption broadcasting (Version 1.0 or later)
- Screen capture (Version 2.0 or later)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook, Email) (Version 2.0 or later)
3. Supported languages
- Portuguese (Brazil)
4. Supported devices
- GENESIS GT-7310
5. Supported OS versions
- Android 4.0 or later
TAG: ARIB, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Fullseg, 1seg, TV, Terrestrial, Broadcast
Use this App with Meron (by Siano) on your mobile phone or tablet, to enjoy live TV - EVERYWHERE!
Meron is a compact and lightweight wireless accessory that delivers free high-quality broadcast TV to smartphones or tablets via WiFi.
Meron delivers a true live TV experience, free-of-charge, with no payment required for cellular data or TV provider subscriptions. No Internet connection is needed to view broadcast TV!
>> To buy Meron please go to: http://yeshgo.com/meron/
Key App Functionality:
- Scan channels
- Watch free-to-air broadcasts: TV and Radio channels
- Swipe left and right to change channels
- Jump directly to your channel of choice from a drop down menu
- Set Meron sleep timer
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
ServiiDroid allows you to manage and configure your Serviio server, directly from you android device.
If you like ServiiDroid and find it useful, then please consider buying this donate key. It is a great way for you to say thank you for the considerable time and effort that goes into developing and maintaining ServiiDroid.
When installed, ServiiDroid will detect this donate key and run in donate mode. This removes the donate buttons and changes the about text slightly.
Emit allows you to stream videos, music and photos from PC/Mac/Linux directly to an Android device from your local Wi-Fi, remote Wi-Fi and 3G!
- Live encoding and streaming directly to your device. No need to wait for your video to encode entirely.
- Image gallery allows you to stream photos from your computer to your device
- Stream music (MP3) from your computer to your device
- Accessible from 3g or external wifi
- .srt subtitles
- mkv subtitles
- Switching between audio tracks in movie
- Recognizes DVD folders and displays by title
- Pre encoding videos and download them to the device for offline viewing.
- Download music from iTunes. Songs will be saved to: SD_Card/Emit/Music/Artist/Album/Song.mp3
Or go to https://www.emitapp.com.
If you have any problems, please contacts us at: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Some antivirus/internet security programs can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add Emit desktop as a trusted application in such programs. This behavior was reported in some versions of Kaspersky Internet Security and BitDefender.
Keywords: itunes, air video, mp3 sync, video sync, plex, vlc direct, video streaming, emit, live encoding
It can plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
We ensure that your file is played in the original resolution, through the optimization of the encoding format file playback speed and effectiveness to achieve the best results.
* Supports most of popular video and audio file formats.
* Play network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD isos.
* Quick start, smooth playback support.
* Small memory, simple operation.
* Smart media library for audio and video files, easier and faster to find all your media files.
* Browse folders directly.
* Support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
* Supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments.
* Supports gestures to control volume and brightness.
* Playback speed control.
* Set sleep timer.
* Add subtitle file
* Includes a widget for audio control
* Supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
* History playlist.
It is both an audio and a video player. The most powerful Media player in Android Market.
The best way to enjoy your movie and music.
Please enjoy the smooth playback experience by Video Player!
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
Video Player project: https://github.com/SuperShark09/Video-Player
VLC for Android Beta original project: http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc-ports/android.git
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
• Free / ads supported.
• In-App purchases (optional):
- No ads
- Premium: early access to new features, no ads.
• Widget (home / lock screen)
• Music > Playlist
Thank You all for your support, enjoy!!!
- For use the application and watch TV Mobilna on your mobile device, you need a mobile decoder M-T 5000 and bought TV Mobilna services.
- Please note this application works only with device "TV Mobilna M-T 5000" manufactured by Valups Corporation.
- Scanning DVB-T channels
- Watching DVB-T pay-TV “TV Mobilna” channels and listening radio channels
- View program guide information (EPG)
- Full screen video display
Mobile Devices compatible with TV Mobilna DVB- T Service - Standard Quality Channels :
Huawei D Quad
HTC Sensation XL*
HTC Evo 3D*
HTC Desire HD
HTC One X
LG P920 Optimus 3D
LG Swift 2X P990
LG Optimus 4X HD P880
Samsung i9100 Galasy S II
Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note
Samsung i9250 Galaxy Nexus
Sony Xperia S
Sony Ericsson Arc
Sony Ericsson Arc S
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo
Mobile Devices compatible with TV Mobilna and Free To Air DVB-T Service:
Huawei Ascend P1S
Huawei Ascend D Quad
HTC One X
LG P920 Optimus 3D
LG Optimus 4X HD P880
Motorola Xoom 2#
Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S III,
Samsung Galaxy S IV,
Samsung Note 2
Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250#
Sony Xperia S#
* Mobile Devices tested with previous Mobilna TV SW/FW version.
# Mobile Devices which are compatible with Mobilna TV DVB-T , though some quality distortions may occur as a result of weak CPU .
- The application with M-T 5000 device can work with others, not listed above smartphones, but manufacturer does not guarantee this.
- The application with M-T 5000 device also provides access to free public digital terrestrial television channels,
However, the quality of the playback is not guaranteed.
NOTE: This is an ad supported version of GDrafts. Ads will be displayed on the settings screen and when clicking through notification actions. An ad free version of GDrafts can be obtained here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tkj.gdrafts.paid