MobileMuni for San Francisco lets you:
• Look up the MUNI schedule, routes, & stops in an easy to use app
• Get real time rail, bus, and subway arrival and departure predictions
• All Transit is displayed on a beautiful map of San Francisco
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations in San Francisco using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best rail, bus, and subway routes to get you to your destination on time. The best part is that all your transit and transfer information is displayed on a clean map so you can get to your destination.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life
• Find nearby stops for the rail, bus, and subway routes that get you where you need to go
• Discover other rail, bus, and subway routes that service a given stop
• Location tracker lets you see the actual location of buses and trains on a map, updated in real time
• Save favorite stops in a single tap; the schedule and time for the MUNI buses and trains you use everyday is just a tap away!
• Full app support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
• MobileMuni is so much more than just a muni schedule app. So what are you waiting for?! Download the #1 Transit tracker map app for the San Francisco MUNI NOW!
• Fisherman's Wharf
• Financial District
• Civic Center
• Hayes Valley
This FREE app is brought to you by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA).
SFpark is a federally funded demonstration of new approaches to parking management that make parking easier and faster in San Francisco. This means less circling and double-parking, leading to cleaner air, safer streets and a clearer path for public transit and emergency vehicles.
As of December 30, 2013, the parking sensors used to determine real-time on-street parking occupancy have been deactivated as parking sensor batteries have reached the end of their useful lives. The SFMTA continues to provide real-time parking availability information for SFpark garages as well as pricing information for on-street spaces in SFpark areas.
1) Track real time departures for San Francisco Muni Transit agency.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get Route Schedule Calendar on any route served by San Francisco Muni Transit.
7) Get real time vehicle tracking on any route.
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
If you like Muni Alerts, check out Muni Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems,
More from developer
ParkIT SF - A FREE mobile parking app helps you find parking you could use. It interprets the parking rules by sending alerts if you are about to violate it, thus saving money.
The App shows, where you can park on street [free or paid (cost/hr)] or Garage. ParkIT helps you understand the complicated street parking rules laid out by SFMTA.
ParkIT SF takes into account all of San Francisco city (SFMTA) street parking regulations, including: No Parking zones, Street Cleaning, Metered parking, Tow Away Zones, Inclined parking and Residential parking limits.
ParkIT SF helps you find parking either around where you are at or near your driving destination in the following manner,
•Specify a parking duration (30min to 3 days)
•Enter your driving destination address (Type or Speak) OR select current location
•Choose to display only what is desired: Street parking, No parking areas, Parking garages
Additional supported features,
•In-phone notification in case the specified parking duration is exceeded or instant alerts like active tow away, street sweeping, or incline parking. This saves you getting parking tickets from PEO (Parking Enforcement officer).
•For metered street parking or parking garages, the cost per hour is shown.
•If SFPark metered spaces with sensors are available, the live number of open spaces are displayed.
•Whether street parking or parking garages, detailed information can be seen by clicking on the street parking or parking garage icon.
•Displays (Red hat Pin) your parked spot in case you have forgotten.
•The legend on the bottom right corner of the screen describes the icons
•ParkIT SF Smartphone parking App works only for San Francisco as of now.
Get parking in San Francisco,
SF Sunday Streets
San Francisco Dragon Boat Festival
San Francisco LGBT Pride
Annual North Beach Festival
San Francisco’s Union Street Festival
SF Theater Festival
San Francisco trip advisor
San Francisco traffic and weather
SF Muni bus & trains