Com ele, a partir de seu smartphone Android, você pode fazer a denúncia de crimes ambientais e aumentar a participação do cidadão nas ações de preservação do meio ambiente.
Por usar a câmera desses dispositivos, ele enviará para a SEMA as fotos da infração juntamente com as coordenadas geográficas para que a Secretaria apure a denúncia e tome as providências cabíveis.
Com isso, o Maranhão ganha em qualidade ambiental e o cidadão se sentirá parte de uma sociedade mais verde e saudável.
You need an account with OpenStreetMap.org to use it.
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android. You can download the map data for a specific area and edit the map. After editing, you can send it directly to the OSM server.
You can choose between an EasyEdit mode with all operations or individual operations to perform.
Any accidental change can be undone and all changes are listed for review before upload.
Autocompletion, JOSM compatible presets, links to the translated map-features pages and even autocompleting nearby street based on distance help to find the right tags to use.
For feature requests and bug reports please visit:
This tool can be useful when you want to map a town you don't know. This very small application draws a trail behind your car while your driving.
- NEW : can take geotaged pictures from livepreview (in the future it will possible to choose between classic shot or livepreview). Focus is fixed to "far away" to avoid problem behind a windshield. You can choose résolution.
Pictures are saved in "Picture" folder.
- gps logger using gpx file format (NOT HEAVILY TESTED YET, BE CARREFUL THERE) in /sdcard/OsmMapperHelperData/gpx_log
- zoom-in zoom-out toggle-zoom features.
- POI displayed as a yellow mark (is in order to remember there's something to do).
- Display roughly an osm map from the file
To create a such file use export tab on http://www.openstreetmap.org
- Android gps logger, for information only display what the device get from the gps.
Red dots : your trail
Green dot : your location
Yellow dots : reminders
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like Siri but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Scouts Manager allows you to use Online Scout Manager on your phone, either online or offline. You need an Online Scout Manager account to use this app.
* Attendance register (integrated with badges from your programme and synced across multiple devices)
* List of due badges and ability to mark as awarded
* Programme browser
* Contact details - editable
* Upcoming events - editable
* Flexi-Records - editable
* Patrol points - editable
* List of who is in which patrol
* Ability to add new members
Register at https://www.onlinescoutmanager.co.uk to start managing your badges, events, scout programme and more for your beavers, cubs, scouts and explorers.
Quick Download Opener fixes this issue and show all the apps which the specified file can be opened.
- HTC One / Android 4.4
- Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.3
- Huawei Ascend Y300 / Android 4.4
Android, Download, Opener, File, Datei, Herunterladen, Öffnen, Fix, Fixer, KitKat, DownloadManager, Manager
The main purpose of Gatekeeper is to free up ones time for more important tasks, and prevents user addiction to such electronic devices.
Gatekeeper provides 2 ways of protecting your interest / health:
1. it can setup maximum usage limits for apps and categories of apps.
2. it can setup specific times when you can access the apps.
The app provides 2 types of usage limits: per day usage limit for an app/category, and usage limit on weekend. You can create a Games category, and assign all your games apps to the category. If you setup a maximum usage limit of 1 hour per day for Games category, then Gatekeeper will ensure that you will never spend more than an hour per day on all your games. If you wish to allow yourself more gaming time on weekend (Sat and Sun), you can setup a maximum usage limit of 2 hours on weekend (per day).
The other alternative is to setup specific times where you can access the apps (categories). For example, you can setup the time from 8 to 9pm on Games category, this allows you to access any of your games in between 8 to 9pm, and disallows you from accessing them on other time. This would prevent you from playing games late into the night when you are supposed to go to sleep.
So far so good, but would you not be able to modify these as you wish, to extend the maximum usage limit when you have cross the limit?
To prevent you from doing so, the premium version provides 2 lock features: a manual lock, and an auto-lock.
The manual lock is useful when you can get your friends or parents to setup a lock password only they know, and to ask them to lock those maximum usage limits and specific access times you have setup. Because you will need the lock password to first unlock them before being able to modify them, you won't be able to change them as you wish. (The other possibility is for parents to setup these on their children devices)
The auto-lock is useful if you are disciplined enough to follow your own decisions. When an auto-lock is applied to an app/category usage limits and access times, the values will be locked for a specific number of days before the lock expires and the values become modifiable. So, if you are unsure of your decision, you can setup a small auto-lock period. If you are confident, you can setup a longer auto-lock period.
Marss IP Controller to remotely manage any alarm system, installation and equipment
Would you like to manage your alarm system and all your installation and equipment, from lighting to heating, from irrigation to entrance door, and so on, in comfort from your smartphone, without having to replace anything and with a small cost?
Thanks to Marss IP Controller , all this is possible, in a simple and effective way!
The application, Marss IP Controller, enables user to control the status and to manage any alarm system, also of old generation, of any brand and model.
The Marss IP Controller application, furthermore, allows management of the home automation and access control: control, opening / closing of gates, doors and shutters; control, on / off of any lighting system, control, activation / deactivation of thermostats, and then some.
All in a simple and effective way, without to modify and/or replace any existing installation and system
The Marss IP Controller application disposes of a large set of well explained icons of the different systems to be managed, to make all immediate and easy to understand
The Marss IP controller has a large set of explanatory icons of the system you wish to manage, so as to make it immediate and of easy intuition. From the same application you can assign labels and password for secure management of the various systems.
Note: to use the Marss IP Controller application, you have, first, to install and interface the systems and installations to be managed, with the Marss IP Controller modules.
For further information and requirement, please visit the www.marss.eu website and contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org