Com ele, a partir de seu smartphone Android, você pode fazer a denúncia de crimes ambientais e aumentar a participação do cidadão nas ações de preservação do meio ambiente.
Por usar a câmera desses dispositivos, ele enviará para a SEMA as fotos da infração juntamente com as coordenadas geográficas para que a Secretaria apure a denúncia e tome as providências cabíveis.
Com isso, o Maranhão ganha em qualidade ambiental e o cidadão se sentirá parte de uma sociedade mais verde e saudável.
Scouts Manager allows you to use Online Scout Manager on your phone, either online or offline. You need an Online Scout Manager account to use this app.
* Attendance register (integrated with badges from your programme and synced across multiple devices)
* List of due badges and ability to mark as awarded
* Programme browser
* Contact details - editable
* Upcoming events - editable
* Flexi-Records - editable
* Patrol points - editable
* List of who is in which patrol
* Ability to add new members
Register at https://www.onlinescoutmanager.co.uk to start managing your badges, events, scout programme and more for your beavers, cubs, scouts and explorers.
You need an account with OpenStreetMap.org to use it.
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android. You can download the map data for a specific area and edit the map. After editing, you can send it directly to the OSM server.
You can choose between an EasyEdit mode with all operations or individual operations to perform.
Any accidental change can be undone and all changes are listed for review before upload.
Autocompletion, JOSM compatible presets, links to the translated map-features pages and even autocompleting nearby street based on distance help to find the right tags to use.
For feature requests and bug reports please visit:
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
This tool can be useful when you want to map a town you don't know. This very small application draws a trail behind your car while your driving.
- NEW : can take geotaged pictures from livepreview (in the future it will possible to choose between classic shot or livepreview). Focus is fixed to "far away" to avoid problem behind a windshield. You can choose résolution.
Pictures are saved in "Picture" folder.
- gps logger using gpx file format (NOT HEAVILY TESTED YET, BE CARREFUL THERE) in /sdcard/OsmMapperHelperData/gpx_log
- zoom-in zoom-out toggle-zoom features.
- POI displayed as a yellow mark (is in order to remember there's something to do).
- Display roughly an osm map from the file
To create a such file use export tab on http://www.openstreetmap.org
- Android gps logger, for information only display what the device get from the gps.
Red dots : your trail
Green dot : your location
Yellow dots : reminders
The main purpose of Gatekeeper is to free up ones time for more important tasks, and prevents user addiction to such electronic devices.
Gatekeeper provides 2 ways of protecting your interest / health:
1. it can setup maximum usage limits for apps and categories of apps.
2. it can setup specific times when you can access the apps.
The app provides 2 types of usage limits: per day usage limit for an app/category, and usage limit on weekend. You can create a Games category, and assign all your games apps to the category. If you setup a maximum usage limit of 1 hour per day for Games category, then Gatekeeper will ensure that you will never spend more than an hour per day on all your games. If you wish to allow yourself more gaming time on weekend (Sat and Sun), you can setup a maximum usage limit of 2 hours on weekend (per day).
The other alternative is to setup specific times where you can access the apps (categories). For example, you can setup the time from 8 to 9pm on Games category, this allows you to access any of your games in between 8 to 9pm, and disallows you from accessing them on other time. This would prevent you from playing games late into the night when you are supposed to go to sleep.
So far so good, but would you not be able to modify these as you wish, to extend the maximum usage limit when you have cross the limit?
To prevent you from doing so, the premium version provides 2 lock features: a manual lock, and an auto-lock.
The manual lock is useful when you can get your friends or parents to setup a lock password only they know, and to ask them to lock those maximum usage limits and specific access times you have setup. Because you will need the lock password to first unlock them before being able to modify them, you won't be able to change them as you wish. (The other possibility is for parents to setup these on their children devices)
The auto-lock is useful if you are disciplined enough to follow your own decisions. When an auto-lock is applied to an app/category usage limits and access times, the values will be locked for a specific number of days before the lock expires and the values become modifiable. So, if you are unsure of your decision, you can setup a small auto-lock period. If you are confident, you can setup a longer auto-lock period.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Amazon Kindle Fire HD with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* free choice of notebook's cover color, paper color, paper pattern type (plain, ruled, checkered, image, or custom), paper pattern size, and paper pattern color
* four standard pencil colors, three standard pencil widths, seven standard eraser sizes, and eighteen custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and pressure or velocity sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* text layer for entering text via keyboard
* drawing tools such as line, empty and filled rectangle, empty and filled oval or circle, text, and custom
* cut, copy, and paste within notebook pages and across notebooks
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed; audio recording and replay require LectureRecordings to be installed; video recording and replay require LectureVideos to be installed.
「OSM Node Viewer」の姉妹品です。
「OSM Node Viewer」との違いは。
(1) 対応機種は Android 2.1 以上です。
(2) 背景地図に Google Map に加えて、Yahoo Map と OpenStreetMap が選択できるようになりました。
Positive ID is now available to solve identity theft, one of the most common means to all sorts of delinquent activity and its consequences. Identification is no longer enough and therefore we need a way to verify the identity of individuals.
WHAT IS POSITIVE ID?
It’s an Identity Verification Network that works in real time and backed by many important businesses. With Positive ID you can make sure that the identity of employees or representatives of many different companies is real.
BE SAFE ANYWHERE
Using the Positive ID MOBILE App you can verify the identity of the employees with whom you interact at home, office or anywhere. The Positive ID MOBILE App is exclusively designed for personal use and it includes up to a maximum of 12 FREE successful identity verification transactions per month.
For identity verification in gates, residential buildings or businesses, look for the Positive ID GATE app. Sold by Positive ID either directly or via authorized private security companies. For more information: www.positiveid.com.co
HOW TO USE
1) Ask the visiting employee if he/she is enrolled in Positive ID
2) Ask the employee for his/her National ID number and type into the application
3) Ask the employee for his/her security PIN number (4 digits) and type into the application
4) The application will display information on the employee (names, last names, national ID number, picture and name of the company for whom he works or represents)
5) The user must review CAREFULLY the information displayed and COMPARE the picture with the person being verified. THE PICTURE AVAILABLE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE FOR YOUR SECURITY.
6. If you want to test the application, please use the following national id’s to test it::
Step 1: Enter national id 88888888
Step 2: Enter PIN 4444
Step 3: Confirm if you want Deny or allow access.
This is an example of what you would see for an Authorized employee. You should carefully check the Member names, company and photo. It should be considered valid, but the decision is up to you.
Many important businesses already have their employees enrolled in the Positive ID Identity Verification Network to offer security to their customers. However, it is very important that you require all employees to identify themselves using Positive ID. If you happen to find a company that has not yet enrolled their employees in the Positive ID Identity Verification Network, please convey your formal requirement to the customer service department of the specific company.
Go to www.positiveid.com.co or email to email@example.com for contact or to review the updated list of companies that have their employees enrolled in the Positive ID Identity Verification Network.
For instructions on how to use the application go to: www.positiveid.com.co/productos-mobile.html
1) Up to 12 FREE successful identity verification transactions per month
2) Displays all employee information exactly as vouched for by the respective employer.
3) Displays the picture of the employee as the most important security feature.