This plugin can't be launched by itself. You need to get QR Droid 5.3 (or greater) for free in order to use it.
You can get it here: http://q.qr.ai
Open wifi networks are dynamically added, providing rapid integration of new networks.
Network over 2,200,000 added to the database!
26/06/2012 - Improved server to avoid limitations
- Notification when there is an open network.
- Added options menu.
- Minor bug fix.
- Added message when the limit is exceeded the server.
- Get networks anywhere in the world.
- Minor bug fix.
- Ability to send an email to the developer.
- Now is represented on the map the radius in which networks are asking
- English translation
- Added message when there is no internet connection.
- Improvements in obtaining the location.
- Fixed bug that caused Force Close.
- Added button to refresh the map.
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of culture as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and Modified Date of records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• In response to many customer requests, mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records but tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group (NEW), Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
• Collapsible section headers
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.99 USD with the $5 off coupon when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry about carrying sensitive information around in your pocket any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full cloud or local full Wi-Fi synchronization (and backup) of your secure “wallets” between Android devices and desktop computers using the additional PC version (sold separately), eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Sync your data seamlessly over Wi-Fi or via the cloud (Dropbox) with eWallet’s PC version (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* AutoPass automatic password entering through built-in browser control
Ilium Software has over 17 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
Visit http://iliumsoft.com/ewallet for more information.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)
iPIN - and your PINs and passwords are always at hand.
Your professional password manager on the go and at home: access at lightning speed, as secure as possible and also in sync via WiFi Sync at any time with your Android, Windows, Mac and iOS devices.
The highlight: login with the sensor keyboard
With an innovative sensor keyboard you'll have quick access to all your PINs - without any annoying and time-killing passwords. Just remember a geometrical shape, a digit, an alphabetic character or an individual sensor combination and set up your private sensor code.
You can simply touch a sensor or swipe across multiple sensors at once. Naturally, combinations are allowed and should be used to make your sensor code as secure as possible. The first touch activates the sensor, and with a second touch the sensor becomes deactivated. You can activate and deactivate the sensors as often as you like. Your individual sensor code is calculated by the order in which you have activated and deactivated the sensors and in which way the sensors have been activated and deactivated: single touch or swipe.
Security is of greatest importance! All data (including the data in iCloud if you enable iCloud synchronisation in iPIN) is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard and a key length of 256 bit (abbreviated AES-256). With this state-of-the-art encryption algorithm your private data is protected from unauthorized access - even in the case your device gets into the wrong hands.
KISS - keep it simple and secure
iPIN tries to fulfill the KISS principle. iPIN was developed to store and display PINs and passwords - no more and no less. So the focus is on simplicity, clarity and high level of security.
Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding any questions, comments or feature requests - just send an email to iPIN@ibilities.com.
Visit www.ibilities.com for more detailed information.
You think this App is useful? Well, write a review or tell it a friend :-)
Have a lot of fun with iPIN!
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the perfect spot for your wireless router, access point, or wireless gaming console by using Wi-Fi SweetSpots!
Available on Android with a simple, easy-to-use design.
tags: wifi, wi-fi, hotspot, speed, wireless, cloudcheck, sweetspot, router
This is when Android starts to drain all the juice from the battery, as it will start searching for a wireless connection, and this process requires a lot of energy, it will continue until we manually turn off the Wireless connection, or we find a hotspot.
This is where Wifi Battery Saver Widget comes to save the day!!! Once activated, it will scan for active wireless connections, if it finds that the Android device have the Wifi turned ON, but is not connected to any Wireless network, it will just turn OFF the Wifi connection! That simple!! NO ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED!!!
Once you put the Widget in the homescreen, just tap it once to activate it, and tap it again to deactivate it. :)
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
The recommended settings are selected by default. You should confirm the settings are appropriate for your usage of WiFi.
1. WiFi Auto On
- This app periodically turns on WiFi. After a while, it checks whether a WiFi connection has been made. When you do not have a WiFi connection, the phone WiFi is turned off.
2. WiFi Auto Off
- This app turns off WiFi when the phone WiFi service turned on but you are not connected to a known WiFi access point.
- Check Policy ("When screen on" or "Always")
* Please push the button("Start Application").
* This application doesn't use GPS.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
WiFi Heat is simple to use--you can create an informative map in minutes. It will create a detailed heatmap that can be used for adjusting your wireless access point settings or location for maximum speed, signal quality and best coverage. You can either use your own floor plan, or simply use Google Maps satellite view. Once you have a map imported into WiFi Heat, you simply walk around the area the map represents and mark your position.
* WiFi heat will display the signal strength of every wireless network in your survey area.
* Supports multiple building levels and will display 2D or 3D signal strength maps of an area.
* WiFi Heat helps you select which channel is the quietest for minimum interference from neighbors.
* WiFi Heat uses a unique algorithm which accurately estimates signal strength in unknown areas.
* Designed for both phones and tablets, in portrait and landscape orientations.
* Supports metric and imperial systems.
* Visualizations are distinguishable for people who are color blind.
* Professionally made with no tolerance for bugs.
If you see anything that you like, would like, or don't like in WiFi Heat, please let us know! We are happy to receive feedback of any kind. Leave us feedback at http://wifiheat.com/
Please note that parabolic antennas have not been tested, so the generated visualisations might not be as accurate as an omnidirectional antenna.
Every time the screen is switched on, the app checks whether Wi-Fi networks are close to the 2 networks specified in the App (Payed Version: Unlimited Networks). If no network is found, the Wi-Fi feature is turned off completely, otherwise it remains switched on.
- No power consuming background processes
- Substantial increase the battery life
- App without frills
# Payed Version #
- Only rooted devices: Overview over all networks + passwords
- AutoSync only when connected via Wi-Fi
- Unlimited Networks / Search for all networks which are saved in the settings
- Timer (Disable the app for a certain time)
- Turn Wi-Fi off, when the display is turned off