Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit Blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Two panel landscape support for Tablets (NEW) greater than 6 inches
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
• Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport
❖ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.99 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
This plugin can't be launched by itself. You need to get QR Droid 5.3 (or greater) for free in order to use it.
You can get it here: http://q.qr.ai
Open wifi networks are dynamically added, providing rapid integration of new networks.
Network over 2,200,000 added to the database!
26/06/2012 - Improved server to avoid limitations
- Notification when there is an open network.
- Added options menu.
- Minor bug fix.
- Added message when the limit is exceeded the server.
- Get networks anywhere in the world.
- Minor bug fix.
- Ability to send an email to the developer.
- Now is represented on the map the radius in which networks are asking
- English translation
- Added message when there is no internet connection.
- Improvements in obtaining the location.
- Fixed bug that caused Force Close.
- Added button to refresh the map.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry about carrying sensitive information around in your pocket any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full Wi-Fi synchronization of your secure “wallets” between Android devices and desktop computers using the additional PC version (sold separately), eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Sync your data seamlessly over Wi-Fi with eWallet’s PC version (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* AutoPass automatic password entering through built-in browser control
Ilium Software has over 17 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
Visit http://iliumsoft.com/ewallet for more information.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
★★★★★ "Great app!!! :-) Intuitive design. Easy to sync. Each update makes the program better & better."
★★★★★ "The best APP If you have several accounts with passwords and other information... I give 10 stars if was possible."
★★★★★ "Great App, Great Support I love this app. I like the fact that I can synchronize the encrypted password/information database across desktop and mobile devices."
"Ascendo doesn’t just sit back and rest on its laurels; its recent update to DataVault brings in some pretty cool features." Tre Laurence, Android Rundown
DataVault Password Manager delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
See the wireless networks around you, analyze signals or find the best channel for your Access Point with:
- Radar Scan
- Signal strength graph analyzer
- Channel analyzer
- Make a voice chat with your friends
- Send and receive files and folders over Wi-Fi at high speed
- Use group chat
- Send private messages
- Create your own Wi-Fi local network in one step
Ways to use the application:
- Communication into the open air
- Conversation in wireless networks of your office, dorm, university or school
- Get acquainted in a public Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth replacement for data transfer
- Baby monitor
- Talks in a loud environment
- Team talks in collective games (paintball, airsoft, and the like)
We recommend you to install the Lite version at first to test the app on your device.
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Every time the screen is switched on, the app checks whether Wi-Fi networks are close to the 2 networks specified in the App (Payed Version: Unlimited Networks). If no network is found, the Wi-Fi feature is turned off completely, otherwise it remains switched on.
- No power consuming background processes (dissolved by BroadcastReceivers)
- Substantial increase the battery life
- App without frills
# Payed Version #
- Only rooted devices: Overview over all networks + passwords
- AutoSync only when connected via Wi-Fi
- Unlimited Networks / Search for all networks which are saved in the settings
- Timer (Disable the app for a certain time)
- Turn Wi-Fi off, when the display is turned off