Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
You can have plan for your girlfriend, your children or siblings and check when they finish or when they have free hours.
New permission is for ads.
This app includes push ads that allow the development of the project. Thank you for your understanding. There is no wirus - just ads.
Easy import and export .csv file.
If you are using mute option or auto switch week, please exclude Timetable from task killers.
If u want widgets dont install app on SD Card.
Follow app on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timetable-Plan-Lekcji/268653833171299
- Timetable for all family members in one app.
- Views: day, week and month and auto.
- Handy widget
- Customizable icons, colors and hours for both: timetable and lesson.
- Customizable weekends (free days).
- Support for even and odd weeks.
- Planned events and special days.
- Annotations and reminders for whole day or particular lecture.
- Fast timetable editing (copy and paste mode).
- Easy timetable synchronization between different devices by e-mail
- Easy export to file and import from file to existing or new timetable
- many more...
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
- eine große Auswahl an Schulfächern
- Abwechslung mit vielen verschiedenen Fragetypen
- direktes Feedback über Note
- Statistik (Gesamtnote, Status richtige, falsche Fragen, Rangliste)
- Anzahl der Fragen pro Fragerunde einstellbar
- Lernen mit Spaß
- offline bis zu 1000 Fragen pro Thema
- mehrere Nutzer pro Gerät (bis zu 4) (nur fürs Abo)
- Statistik: Verlauf über Note und Aktivität
Bilder und Erklärungen zu neuen Leistungsmerkmalen findet Ihr auf Facebook:
Oder auch auf Google+:
Außerdem kannst Du Dich auf unserer FAQ-Seite kundig machen: http://www.appsistance.de/schlaukopf/faq-2
Hier gibt es auch eine Beschreibung zum Familienaccount für Eure Eltern, die geschickteste Variante für Familien, die das Premium-Abo des Schlaukopfs nutzen wollen
Mit Schlaukopf stehen Dir über 80.000 Fragen mit vielen Bildern untermauert für alle Schulklassen und Schularten zur Verfügung. So geht das Lernen von allein.
Für die Grundschule findest du viele Fragen zu Mathematik, Deutsch und Sachkunde, aber auch für Musik, Religion, Englisch und Kunst. Ob du nun in Mathe das Einmaleins, Geometrie oder Sachaufgaben lernen willst oder in Deutsch Grammatik oder Rechtschreibung vertiefen willst, mit Schlaukopf bist du hier gut gerüstet. Allein für die vierte Klasse findest du in Deutsch über 2000 Fragen, die Dich fit für den Übertritt machen, genauso findest Du für Mathe über 850 Fragen, die Dich perfekt für den Übertritt vorbereiten.
Ebenso gibt es dann die passenden Fächer für die weiterführenden Schulen: zusätzlich zu Mathe, Deutsch, Englisch, Musik, Religion und Kunst, findest du auch noch Fragen zu Biologie, Erdkunde, Französisch und Latein. Themen wie Bruchrechnen, Prozentrechnen, binomische Formeln oder Logarithmus in der Mathematik, Konjugationen in Französisch oder Mechanik, Strom in Physik oder Evolutionstheorie in Biologie sind nur einige Beispiele von den vielen Themen, zu denen es Fragen gibt, die dich mit viel Spaß fit für die Schule machen.
Schlaukopf's Fragen werden von abfrager.de verantwortet und sind schon seit über 7 Jahren von über 500.000 Schülern erprobt und geschätzt. Die App ist das Gemeinschaftswerk von Appsistance und abfrager. Die Inhalte sind angelehnt an die Lehrpläne in Deutschland.
Aktuell besonders interessante Themen:
1. Klasse: Mathe: Zahlen bis 20, Sachaufgaben, Deutsch: Lesen lernen, Alphabet, Rechtschreibung, HSU: Mein Körper, Tiere, Pflanzen
2. Klasse: Mathe: Zahlenraum bis 100, Grundwissen, Kleines Einmaleins, Deutsch: Rechtschreibung, Wortarten, HSU: Igel, Tiere, Pflanzen, Ernährung
3. Klasse: Mathe: Zahlenraum bis 1000, Grundrechenarten bis 100, Geld, Deutsch: Rechtschreibübungen, Wortarten, Sachkunde: Getreide, Kartoffel, Wetter, Englisch: Numbers 0 -12, Colours, At School
4. Klasse: Mathe: Grundwissen, Zahlen bis 1 000 000, Geometrie, Deutsch: Rechtschreibungen, Grammatik, Wortarten, Zeitformen, Satzglieder, Sachkunde: Europa, Gemeinde, Verkehrserziehung, Müll, Lebensraum, Wald, Englisch: Vokabeltrainer, Time, Animals
Weiterführende Schulen (Gesamtschule, Gymnasium, Realschule, Hauptschule)
5. Klasse: Englisch: Grammatik, Deutsch: Rechtschreibung, "Die vier Fälle", Wortarten Musik: Notenlehre, Mathematik: Natürliche Zahlen, Römische Zahlen, Geografie: Deutschland
6. Klasse: Englisch: Simple Past, Past Progressive, Mathematik: Bruchzahlen, Geografie: Europa, Deutsch: Rechtschreibung
7. Klasse: Mathematik: Prozent- und Zinsrechner, Terme, Negative Zahlen, Deutsch: Zeitformen und Aktiv-Passiv, Satzarten- und Satzglieder, Physik: Akustik, Englisch: Grammatik und Zeitformen
8. Klasse.: Geschichte: Französische Revolution, Absolutismus, Mathe: Binomische Formeln, lineare Funktionen, Chemie: Stoffe
9. / 10. Klasse/ Oberstufe: Mathe: Quadratische Funktionen, Potenzrechnung, Trigonometrie, Geschichte: Imperialismus, Zweiter Weltkrieg,
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
simple and convenient schedules.
Simple time table
Simple time scheduler
### Timetable Introduce #######
Emphasis on the ability of the existing timetable for the remaining complex and difficult to use Can not we simply write is make love to.
Show schedule information on the screen, select the item you only create an Internet bulletin board that was writing the article is very familiar schedule.
Us understand this purpose, a lack of programs and enhancements, please send an e-mail. We hope to improve most.
### Feature Description ####
1. Ability to be loyal only to schedule an on-screen information to ensure the processing schedule.
a. View Mode
: Can only view.
You can not edit the copy of the timetable. Protection and can only view the items.
b. Edit Mode
: Each entry can be edited.
c. Copy Mode
: After setting the copy mode to copy an asterisk appears when you select a cell.
Then select the target item if you make a copy.
If you select the source item is initialized with the stars, you can copy another item.
d. Delete Mode
: Select the cells you want to delete 'Delete?' Pop-up will appear. Select "Yes" if you will be deleted.
- list - list Manage
: With the Add button, you can add a list of several.
Remove unnecessary through the menu list can be deleted.
If you long press an item you can set a default schedule.
2. Merge multiple times is possible.
- - When more than two periods teaching courses in progress can be made. Viewing is easy.
3. Select the time display support
- 0 period display support,
- Period, Time, Pirod + Time can be selected.
4. To support various colors.
- Subject, color processing with support for a variety of colors are available.
5. Is able to manage multiple schedules.
6. Double-click the screen magnification is possible.
7. Landscape view capabilities are provided.
- 2x3, 4x4 Size support
- Full Size(4x4)Support. Timetables can be checked without running.
- (4x4 Widget)Written timetable for storage since the screen refresh (small circle in the upper left corner) If you click on the widget will be updated.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
• Widget with current/next hours
• Week overview
• Odd & Even week option
• Tab days view
• Weekend days
• Text to Speech(reads your timetable)
• Save/Restore schedule
• Export your timetable as image
• Auto silence/vibrate phone during lessons.
• Share your timetable with your friends(send your schedule via bluetooth or email).'
• Copy day feature.
Recommended for students and teachers.
Keywords: timetable, schedule, subject, course, class, school, college, student, teacher, week a/b, widget, school organizer.
For example, if you are watching a movie, you might want your phone to be silent, but only for two hours. So you start Snoozer and it will mute your phone during the movie and automatically restore your ringtone.
Or if you are out for lunch you might want to get phone calls but not annoying facebook messages an email, so you can just snooze internet.
There are many more situations where you might want to use Snoozer:
- at a date
- during a meeting
- at church
- at cinema
- at lunch
This app is for organized students who want to have control of their whole school-routine, students who want to have an overview over their courses or parents who always want to have their kids timetable with them.
In addition it is also possible to comfortably administer homework and grades.
To put the matter in a nutshell, here are the top five reasons for getting Timetable Deluxe:
1.) Main function: Timetable
Free choice of colours for your courses.
Day- and (classic) week-overview, next X courses.
It's possible to create multiple timetables.
2.) very comfortable input-methods (without limitations):
speech recognition and date selection. Entries can be edited, copied and deleted.
3.) homework assignments with priority and due date
4.) Exams and grades
Exam dates can be created and grades including prioritization (Credit Points) can be added. The average is calculated automatically.
5.) Widget and backup-function
Note: widgets only work if the app is stored on the phone, NOT on SD-Card!
Have fun with the app.
For further details and questions: