Stain Buster: An A-Z Guide to remove smudges, spots, and spills-a real life-saver for on-the-go moms.
Do-It-All Cleaning: Good Housekeeping to the rescue with surface-by-surface, no-fail cleaning advice-backed by the authority of the Good Housekeeping Research Institute
Home Décor gallery: Hundreds of beautiful photos of every room of the house-the inspiration for your next home décor update is just a touch away.
News and Tips: Articles, advice, and inspiration on everything from keeping your home organized to fun and festive craft projects, and more.
Plus a complete list of Good Housekeeping Seal Holders, all about the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, Good Housekeeping’s Twitter and Facebook pages and more.
- Create, assign and schedule tasks for family members
- View family members personal progress
- Motivate children with rewards and goals
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your family a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work and the house is tidy, the pets have been fed and your kids are learning math and practicing music. And all this done without asking! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome is the easiest way to keep your family humming.
Motivated kids are successful kids. Studies have shown that the introduction of responsibility through chores from an early age will significantly improve a child’s chance of future success. Kids can work toward goals and build self-esteem – they may even compete to get things done!
OurHome’s fun rewards system allows parents to create incentives for their kids, whether it’s pocket money, screen time or a weekend trip away. And parents can feel rewarded too as things just get done without nagging.
The OurHome shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you need and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
Stay connected with your family when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, OurHome is your family’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening within your family.
OurHome was created by the developers of Fairshare, described by The Guardian as an “essential download”.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
or visit: http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
Kids earn points by completing chores to use towards rewards like an hour of video games or a camping trip. Parents get an easy-to-use tool that takes the tension out of household chores. Kids also earn tickets to the Monster Carnival for each chore completed, where they can win and collect our monsters. With ChoreMonster, your kids will beg to do their chores!
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here’s what ChoreMonster users are saying:
✭✭✭✭✭ “Set the kids up on ChoreMonster. So far it's a hit in the household with K wanting to complete a week's worth of chores by 8:00 am.”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Incredible things happening since I installed ChoreMonster app. My boys can't wait to help around the house!”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Day one of using ChoreMonster and the kids were pumped...woke up early to log on and asked for more chores when I tucked them in.”
Plus, we've been featured in trusted media outlets like Mashable, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, TechCrunch, and more.
ChoreMonster is best for ages 4 through 12, but works with ages 3 through 15.
See you soon!
- Create and schedule tasks for your household
- View profiles that show personal contributions
- Split bills, rent, groceries and other expenses
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your roommates a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work to the smell of lasagne baking. The house is tidy and the shared shopping done. And everyone has chipped in! Whether it’s cleaning, cooking or shopping, Fairshare is the easiest way to keep your household humming.
SEE PERSONAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Do the house work you think is fair and focus on the things you enjoy. With Fairshare’s task system, you’ll never be left wondering who’s done what again.
NEVER MISS A BILL
Fairshare’s bookkeeping system lets everyone know when shared expenses are paid. It also keeps a running tally of who owes what so it’ll be the end of awkward messages reminding people to pay up.
The Fairshare shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you share and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and will never need to remind your roommate to pick up that much needed toilet paper again.
Stay connected with your roommates when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, Fairshare is your house’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your roommates.
Featured in The Guardian, Lifehacker, Sydney Morning Herald, Idigital Times and Startup Smart.
Described by The Guardian as an “essential download”, “Fairshare removes the need for a bad guy. Everyone can see how much people are contributing. If the app works in my share house of 10 people, it will work anywhere.” – Angus Cameron, active user since 2013
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit: http://www.getfairshare.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
Not just for Narcotics Anonymous, it could be for cigarette free, soda free, drug free, tobacco free, candy free...list could go on.
Counts the days clean
Break down of days clean in years, months, weeks, and days
Shows you the nearest Narcotics Anonymous meetings for current day
Search NA Meetings by zip code, day and distance
Default zip code is used so no location permission is required. However this may be added in future versions.
However it can also be useful for helping children take turns at some activity, or perhaps for timing time spent at stations in gym.
This is my first app (but has now been updated if you are running android 2.2 or above) and as such it has relatively few use cases.
The main Screen is very simple it only has 3 parts, a button bar with 4 buttons(go prev next stop), a scroll-able list of chores(tasks). Each chore has a timer in hh:mm and rest timer also in hh:mm a description , and a use count. Each chore can now also be disabled and re-enabled and can have a skip factor applied.
“Go” button starts the timer, “Stop” stops it and sets the first chore at the start of the list back as current chore. When timer is running the “Go” button changes into Pause/cont toggle, which will suspend the timer where it is as indicated by the display flashing.
“Next” button switches to the next chore in the list of to the top of the list if at the bottom. This action can be performed from stopped or running state. Prev works the same way but in reverse.
When stopped, the a drag handle appears on the right of each chore allowing for reordering the list by dragging the current chore(task) Up or down.
Clicking on a chore will bring up an update dialog, allowing description, Time duration, rest period duration, and skip mode to be altered. The chore can also be deleted here too.
Chore lists can be named and saved in the Chore List Store within the app. This stores the named chore list on the phone/tablet where it can be retrieved for later use.
There is also an options menu containing 6 options, which preform functions of adding additional chores, accessing settings, accessing help, accessing reset/new options , Save As (to Chore List Store) and manage (Chore List Store).
The reset options are used to either reset the use counters on the active chore list,to create a new unnamed chore list, or reset skip states.
The following settings are supported:
1)Changing the ringtone or notification tone used when the timer for a chore completes
2) setting the defaults for timer and rest timer in the add dialog.
3) setting an optional sleep time - helpful in reducing battery use as there is no point displaying a second by second counter when you are hard at work on your chores. This sleep time will sleep the app until the next timer is due.
4) Changing the app background color scheme
5) Changing aspects of the UI
As stated above and new for V3 :
1 )Chores can be disabled , when disabled they are ignored by the running list and the next /prev
buttons. They stay disabled until the user enables them. enable status can be changed on non active chores even when the list is running .
2) chores can be defined with a skip state followed by a number of cycles number between 1 and 99
skip once , and skip repeat . both of these and the disable function provide ways of dynamically
varying a running chore list by making specific chores unavailable .
Note future enhancements will be made in a new pro version if demand exists .V3 will be supported with its current feature set as a 100% free app.
any questions or comments please email email@example.com
For no cost, you can engage and inspire your children to be more responsible and productive while developing their financial maturity and brining your family closer together.
"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me..." (Yaseen, 22)
"Question yourself before being questioned"
With this application, you will watch yourself about your religious duties. You will be able to mark green what you have done and mark red what you have not. After using this application some time, you will not want to see red color in your stats. This will encourage you to pray more regularly and completely.
- Daily and monthly azan/adhan times (according to 7 different authorities)
- Adhan on prayer time
- Notification on adhan time and before 20 minutes (with "notify again" option)
- Notifications of "will you pray now" and "did you prayed"
- Mark your salah (prayer) with fard, sunnah and dhikr details.
- Follow up nafilah (ishraq, awwabin, tahajjud)
- Follow up Quran, Quran translation and tafsir
- Define your own deeds (duties, worships, etc) to follow up
- Monthly and yearly statistics
- "What did you do for Allah today?" notification
- Read, listen and search Quran
- Quran tafsir/ayah descriptions (only Turkish)
- Read Asma Al-Husna (99 names of God) with Arabic, English meaning and description
- Read tasbihat
- Read and listen Jawshan
- A compass to show the Qibla direction (Kaaba)
- Hijri calendar and more: Gregorian, Taiwan,Thai, Julian, Persian, Hebrew, Ethiopian, Coptic and Mayan calendars.
- 10 language supported. (Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish, Turkish)
- User friendly interface and themes.
- Quran translations of Albanian (Efendi Nahi), Amazigh (At Mensur), Amharic (ሳዲቅ & ሳኒ ሐቢብ), Arabic (تفسير المیسر), Azerbaijani (Musayev), Bengali (জহুরুল হক), Bosnian (Korkut), Bulgarian (Теофанов), Czech (Hrbek), Divehi, Dutch (Keyzer), English (Yusuf Ali), French (Hamidullah), German (Abu Rida), Hausa (Gumi), Hindi (फ़ारूक़ ख़ान & अहमद), Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Italian (Piccardo), Japanese (Unknown), Kazakh (Unknown), Korean (Unknown), Kurdish (تهفسیری ئاسان), Malay (Basmeih), Norwegian (Einar Berg), Persian (الهی قمشهای), Portuguese (El-Hayek), Romanian (Grigore), Russian (Абу Адель), Sindhi (امروٽي), Somali (Abduh), Spanish (Asad), Swahili (Al-Barwani), Swedish (Bernström), Tamil (ஜான் டிரஸ்ட்), Tajik (Оятӣ), Tatar (Yakub Ibn Nugman), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Turkish (Suat Yıldırım), Turkish (Elmalılı Hamdi Yazir), Urdu (ابوالاعلی مودودی), Uyghur (محمد صالح), Uzbek (Мухаммад Содик)
Facebook Page for more information:
Tags: Adhan times, Prayer times, Dhikr, Qur'an, Salah, Dhikrmatic, Ramadan, Ramadhan, Sahur, iftar, sawm, fast, Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha, Fard, Sunnah, Ishraq, Awwabin, Tahajjud, Salawat, Mohammad (pbuh), Quran translation, Tafsir, Jawshan, athan, islam, allah, halal, Salat, mosque, mecca, makkah, haj, Hijri, islamic, nafilah
Wedding Checklist shows a big category item list to prepare for your wedding, which is also able to customize depending upon your needs. Click on a category item list where you can view checklists to add detail information such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Vendors. Simple as it can be.
You can make a smart estimation of money to spend, and actual money spent through Budget. Schedule shows not only the date of each item, but also D-Day of each schedule based on the wedding day. At Vendors, tap on one of the item list, and a pop-up will show up where you can make a call, send mail, open website, or view the map of the vendor. Once all the information is inserted to Budget, Schedule or Vendors at Checklist, you can view all the items at a glance through Dashboard.
Guest list is where you can add the RSVP guests’ status of attending the wedding. Insert name, check them when invitations are sent, and finally, check their status of attendance.
Please rate us if you enjoyed the app. Or, if you have any comments about the application, please feel free to write to us.
Keep your home in great shape without breaking a sweat! BrightNest helps you tackle important tasks with our home tips, personal schedule and helpful reminders. From simple cleaning tricks to interior design ideas, we deliver everything you need to shape up your home and simplify your life!
★ PRESS ABOUT BRIGHTNEST ★
• “BrightNest makes keeping track of cleaning and maintenance a breeze.” - Lifehacker
• “BrightNest is a slick, reliable app for discovering new ways to keep your home clean, tidy and interesting.” – The Next Web
• "When I happened upon BrightNest, it was as if a chorus of responsible angels started singing." - HGTV
• "We're impressed by the shiny simplicity and all-in-one functionality of BrightNest." - Apartment Therapy
• New & Noteworthy | Best New Apps | What's Hot – Apple
Also featured in: TechCrunch, CNET, Lifehacker, PandoDaily, GigaOM and New York Post.
★ WHY YOU'LL LOVE BRIGHTNEST ★
► FREE ACCOUNT
BrightNest is completely free. After creating your account, you can enjoy custom home tips, a personal schedule and storage of your unique home attributes without ever paying a dime!
► CUSTOMIZED TIPS
We’ll send you custom-tailored home tips based on your needs and your home's unique traits (like floor type and countertop material) to help you reach your goals.
► HOME QUIZ
The interactive Home Quiz personalizes BrightNest even more! For each answer, we’ll instantly respond with a helpful article or tip. Save or schedule your tips so you can use them later.
► SCHEDULE TASKS
See a home tip or design idea you like? Schedule a time to try it – next week, next month, whenever!
► GET REMINDERS
We’ll send you a quick reminder when it’s time to get something done so you’ll never forget.
Plus, we'll store all of your favorite projects and sync your schedule with your free account on https://brightnest.com!
BrightNest accepts postal codes from all countries. (For Australia, please include the state abbreviation.)
EXPLORE 1000s of home tips, interior design ideas, DIY projects and maintenance articles such as:
• 8 Secrets to a Dust-Free Bedroom
• The Best Bathroom Cleaning Trick Ever
• 5 Ways Getting Organized at Home Can Save You Cash
• Make a DIY Butterfly Feeder in 6 Simple Steps
• 4 Smart Places to Hide a Spare Key
• Crazy-Simple Ways to Make Your House Smell Great
• How to Clean Your Microwave with Lemon
• 7 Simple Ways to Increase the Value of Your Home
• The Benefits to Lower Temperatures at Home, Backed by Science
If you have feedback, suggestions or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Learn more about our mission to make homeowners happy at https://brightnest.com/.
Compatible with Jellybean 4.1+
With Chores, you’ll get:
• Fully screened, trusted cleaning professionals
• On time, friendly service
• Affordable prices for your home
• 60-point standard cleaning checklist
• Satisfaction assurance - if anything was missed, we’ll come back and clean it at no extra cost to you!
The Chores Cleaning mobile app gives you online booking privileges at your fingertips. Schedule a cleaning appointment for your house, condo, apartment, seasonal home anytime in just moments. If a cleaner is not available for your cleaning location, you’ll receive a special voucher to use once one becomes available!
Chores professional cleaners follow a standard 60-point cleaning checklist and may do additional tasks when requested. For an additional cost, choose from add-on services such as refrigerator cleaning, oven cleaning and window washing. We’ll even do your laundry, clean inside cabinets and wipe down walls. Chores discounted prices are so inexpensively cheap that you can treat yourself to a few extras affordably.
Simply let us know where and when your need home cleaning services. We’ll be at your door in time and leave you with a cleaner, healthier home.
So relax in a freshly cleaned home and spend more time doing the things you enjoy. Don’t spend your time house cleaning, leave the chores to us!
The Lickety Split Musical Timer turns daily tasks into a fun, beat-the-clock game. Accelerating classical music encourages dawdling kids to get going, while an animated hourglass counts down. The abstract concept of time becomes tangible for kids.
The timer uses encouragement and the power of music to motivate children as they move through daily transitions. So, instead of nagging, grown-ups are free to champion their kids!
Developed by parents and educational technologists. Perfect for preschoolers, early elementary schoolers, and their grown-ups.
Musical timers include:
* Ready to leave the house in 5 minutes
* Getting dressed
* Getting ready for a meal
* Cleaning one's room
* Making one's bed
* Brushing teeth (for a full two minutes)
* Taking turns
It has a simple and easy to use UI.
You can add your shopping list or grocery list and plan the things to buy in advance , you can also check and uncheck the items which you have bought during your shopping from the list.
You can add and delete any items easily.
-Delete the item by long pressing on the item.
- check the item by clicking on that item.
It makes your shopping easy and tension free instead of writing everything in a pen and paper!!
Its a single place to track your daily house cleaning.
This app will also help you with some of your cleaning shopping.
Features (Some of these are only available to Android 4.0+ devices)
• In-built daily house cleaning checklist, pre-populated with items in a list.
• Enhanced easy to use, user interface with separate tabs categorizing the cleaning checklist items.
• Easy to use interface with tabs for separating different rooms
• Track what has been cleaned
• Add new check list or shopping items and delete cleaning shopping/checklist items.
• Shop for items in the list
• Add reminders for cleaning checklist items
• Share cleaning shopping items with friends and family.
• Sign up for house cleaning newsletter
Its a single place to keep track of our baby shopping list and also to shop and track the items you are purchasing for your baby.
This app will also help you with all your pregnancy and baby shopping. This app serves as a check list for all the necessary items to be purchased before your baby is born. In addition, the baby shopping checklist app will also assist you with shopping and finding information on the products for your baby. We hope you find this app useful.
This baby checklist app also features a new pregnancy and baby question and answer community of expectant parents, to answer all questions about your pregnancy and your baby and to re-assure you.
Features (Some of these are only available to Android 4.0+ devices)
• In-built baby /newborn/ baby shopping check list, pre-populated with items for baby and mother.
• Enhanced easy to use, user interface with separate tabs categorizing the baby checklist items.
• Baby Sleep Checklist
• Baby Feed Checklist
• Baby Travel Checklist
• Baby Clothing Checklist
• Baby Playtime Checklist
• Baby Books Checklist
• Baby Cleaning Checklist
• Mother Check list
• Hospital Bag Checklist
• Baby Safety Checklist
• Track what has been purchased
• Add new shopping or checklist items and delete baby shopping/checklist items
• Shop for items in the list
• Add reminders for baby checklist items
• Share baby shopping items with friends and family.
• Sign up for baby shopping deals newsletter
• Pregnancy question and answer community
Clicking on the items in our app also helps you find baby shopping deals. We charge no fees or commission for this and we collect no payment information.
Most women are first aware of their baby’s movements/ baby kicks from around 18-20 weeks of pregnancy, however as every baby and pregnancy is different it may be later on for you.
It is important for you to recognize your baby’s movement/ baby kick patterns and kick counts. You can do this simply by making use of this baby kick counter app every few days from around 20 weeks. It’s difficult in the early weeks as baby’s movements vary so much, but soon you will notice a pattern and learn what is normal for your baby.
Are you pregnant? Are you an expectant mother? We have created this Pregnancy Week by Week Guide to help you and re-assure you during your pregnancy.
Our aim is to become the best pregnancy week by week guide. Follow your pregnancy every week with this complete guide.
Pregnancy is a wonderful and exciting experience. There is lot of information available in books, websites to consume whilst you are pregnant - but this is too much to go through - by creating this app we aim to ease this process so that all pregnancy related information is one place.
Find out what happens each week with your baby’s development and your body’s changes while you’re expecting.
You will also find information on antenatal diet, pregnancy care, antenatal exercise, where to have your baby, what happens during pregnancy to you and your baby, your health and your baby's health labor and more. Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy week by week.Learn about conception, ovulation to child birth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction.
There are stunning images and pictures of your pregnancy and baby each week. Every week provides information about your body and baby's, symptoms, thoughts, feeling , weight and tips. Pictures of your pregnancy and your baby each week. Find out what's going on with this week by week pregnancy guide.
This pregnancy week by week antenatal guide for expecting parents also provides a community of expecting parents, where you can ask and answer questions about your baby's and pregnancy development.
If you are expectant parents try Pregnancy Week by Week Guide free antenatal app. Please rate the app and provide us feedback so that we can improve the app, as we aim to do the following with the pregnancy week by week guide app:
Become the best pregnancy week by week guide app
Provide most useful information on pregnancy and your baby
Make it easy for expecting parents to follow pregnancy - yourself and your baby
Provide re-assuring during pregnancy for expecting parents and provide all details about pregnancy
Act as the best antenatal information guide for expecting parents
Build a pregnancy question & answer app if the feedback to this antenatal app is good.
Help to be moms with all needs of pregnancy tracking
Provide stunning pictures of development of your baby within your womb and ultrasound images
Continue as a free pregnancy week by week guide app while continuing to add new pregnancy tracking features to help expecting mothers
Add new features such as a complete parenting app
Become the ultimate pregnancy week by week , pregnancy tracking app
Provide all information on whattoexpect when you are pregnant
Hope you will love this pregnancy week by week guide app.
If you like this Pregnancy week by week guide app, please, rate it.