*****Click the "?" icon on the app to learn more*****
It comes preloaded with a master list of items, so that when you create a new list for each month the master items are already available.
You can email the list to anyone or to yourself to have as a reference.
Changing your phone ? Worried that the House Clean data might go away with your old device ? You will be able to Export and Import back your previous list so no data is lost during transition.
Get reminders on the items that are beyond end date
Duplicate the list that you have already created instead of creating a new one each time from the base list.
Where can this be used ?
Not just another House Clean App, but you can schedule and track almost anything, eg: your daily tasks / work schedules / Bank activities etc.,
Please take a few minutes to rate our app as you use it, we would certainly like to hear from you to make it a better one.
Home Cleaning Quick is a free app that contains dozens of cleaning tips about cleaning rooms, cleaning techniques, cleaning tools and more! This app will be your personal cleaning organizer for every day!
Home Cleaning Quick:
- Useful information is always in your pocket;
- Well described articles;
- Easy and free to use.
Save your time and energy for other things, and Home Cleaning Quick will give you that opportunity.
51 House Cleaning Shortcuts can help!
Did you know…
A balled up pair of pantyhose is great for fast pet hair clean up
Boiling water in your microwave makes cleaning it easier
Vinegar makes a great window and mirror cleaner
Filling the kitchen sink with hot soapy water before you start cooking can cut cleaning time in half
Find all these tips and more! Start cleaning easier today!
It's easy to get started right away.
Currently on Sale! 50% Off, Don't miss it!
ABOUT THIS APP
Housekeeping Guide and Tips is an application containing detailed information on over 250 tips for cleaning your office and house. The 250 tips included those for cleaning the general house and apartment, the office, the bathroom, the bedroom, the family room, thekids room, the kitchen, and the laundry room. It is probably the most complete and comprehensive housekeeping and cleaning guide available in the App Market. This App is an excellent app for anyone who wants to keep their home and office a tidy place to enjoy life.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with preview of each tips
- All Category View to preview all tips in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list tips of the same category
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected tips for easier reference
- Cross-referencing LINKS to other tips
- A cleaning tips name SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application is proudly presented by ColaKey LLC.
It comes with 95 preset items with icons that you can edit and use for your checklists. Additionaly you can create your own custom items in case you do not find what you are looking for.
It also comes with checklist templates that you can edit or extend in order to save time.
Make lists of the things you need when going to the gym, on a trip, shopping, to work, to visit friends or family...
This is the free version. If you like it, please get the Pro version, that has unlimited item creation, can be installed in the external memory, and is ad-free.
- 95 items with icons available.
- 11 item categories (sport, clothes, health, food, tech, travel, etc.)
- Creation of custom items.
- 10 template lists.
- In English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- More features coming up.
- Unlimetd checklists.
Stain Buster: An A-Z Guide to remove smudges, spots, and spills-a real life-saver for on-the-go moms.
Do-It-All Cleaning: Good Housekeeping to the rescue with surface-by-surface, no-fail cleaning advice-backed by the authority of the Good Housekeeping Research Institute
Home Décor gallery: Hundreds of beautiful photos of every room of the house-the inspiration for your next home décor update is just a touch away.
News and Tips: Articles, advice, and inspiration on everything from keeping your home organized to fun and festive craft projects, and more.
Plus a complete list of Good Housekeeping Seal Holders, all about the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, Good Housekeeping’s Twitter and Facebook pages and more.
Developed By : Yashora Jayamanne (YK AppZ)
1. Add/Edit Rooms :- Create/Edit room with required cleaning tasks and its frequency - Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
2. Inspection :- Inspect each room acording to selected frequency of Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Ability to added comments for each task and whether the chore is complete/Incomplete/Work-In-Process, or N/A.
3. Report :- Send inspection report via email by Inspector and Date
4. Allows multiple inspectors to use the same Smartphone or Tablet - ideal for a small business with mutiple supervisors working in shifts.
5. Potential Users: Home owners wanting to maintain a log-sheet of maid-service performance. Janitorial Service Supervisor performing inspection of work done by his staff at a commercial/office building. Building Maintenance Manager performing regular rounds and logging his findings. Apartment Complex Manager reviewing common-area maintenance. Personally, it can be used as a household chore task list.
Following are the new features in v1.1:
1. User can notice how many items added in each category.
2. User can upload item level photo.
3. User can see report any time briefly in email attachment.
4. User can send report to the inspection department or themselves through email as attachment.
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions including house cleaning list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
With ability to create multiple lists - you can easily create cleaning lists for various occassions - like when guests are coming over or for weekend cleaning etc. Customize it to your preference. UNLIMITED lists are supported.
If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email. And with FREE updates for life, you never have to worry about typing the list again.
The list is fully configurable - you can add / edit / delete / rearrange items and customize to your preference. Easily check/ uncheck / hide checked etc to help with house cleaning.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily add new lists by importing from factory lists or just create a blank list.
- Add or Edit lists/items/categories (menu option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Quick list view - to view all your current personal lists.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Delete existing lists/items/categories (long press for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. Import Help Factory list to read instructions to edit the list.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- Password protect your lists from prying eyes.
- Change backup location. Specify dropbox location now.
- Reminder every 1 week to backup personal lists.
- Tip: Just tap on the top to goto "My Lists" from any screen.
keywords: chore list, housekeeping, housekeeping list, house cleaning, house cleaning checklist, household cleaning, household cleaning checklist, household cleaning list, house chores, house chores list, household chores, household chores checklist,cleaning
Wedding Checklist shows a big category item list to prepare for your wedding, which is also able to customize depending upon your needs. Click on a category item list where you can view checklists to add detail information such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Vendors. Simple as it can be.
You can make a smart estimation of money to spend, and actual money spent through Budget. Schedule shows not only the date of each item, but also D-Day of each schedule based on the wedding day. At Vendors, tap on one of the item list, and a pop-up will show up where you can make a call, send mail, open website, or view the map of the vendor. Once all the information is inserted to Budget, Schedule or Vendors at Checklist, you can view all the items at a glance through Dashboard.
Guest list is where you can add the RSVP guests’ status of attending the wedding. Insert name, check them when invitations are sent, and finally, check their status of attendance.
Please rate us if you enjoyed the app. Or, if you have any comments about the application, please feel free to write to us.
Chekit allows people to share useful experiences and everyday tips and knowhow and create their own Checklist out of them.
• Explore Useful Tips and Knowhow!
Discover things you might need from a constantly growing pool of tips and experiences.
The card view interface makes the discovery process a snap!
• Share Your Experiences!
Your seemingly simple experiences can provide useful information to others.
Don’t hold back ! You can do it just with comments.
• Take Useful Checklists!
Collect interesting tips and know-how and put them together to create your own handy Checklist.
You can easily check off items from your Checklist on your smartphone.
Chekit allows you to find and share:
• How to Make Drip Coffee with the Pour Over Method
• Things to Know Before Getting into a Relationship
• Where to Go Great Places for a Second Date
• Financial Tips for People Starting Their Careers
• Things to Do When Preparing for Your Wedding
• Things to Do in Seoul
• Where to Stay in Seoul on a Budget
• How to Teach Your Cat to Shake Hands
• How to Pick Furniture for Newlyweds
• How to Pack for a Backpacking
• Things to Have Essential Apps for Android phones
• How to Park Perfectly
• How to Cure a Hangover
• Things to Do Before You Die for Single Women
Plus many more!! Check it!
"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me..." (Yaseen, 22)
"Question yourself before being questioned"
With this application, you will watch yourself about your religious duties. You will be able to mark green what you have done and mark red what you have not. After using this application some time, you will not want to see red color in your stats. This will encourage you to pray more regularly and completely.
- Daily and monthly azan/adhan times (according to 7 different authorities)
- Adhan on prayer time
- Notification on adhan time and before 20 minutes (with "notify again" option)
- Notifications of "will you pray now" and "did you prayed"
- Mark your salah (prayer) with fard, sunnah and dhikr details.
- Follow up nafilah (ishraq, awwabin, tahajjud)
- Follow up Quran, Quran translation and tafsir
- Define your own deeds (duties, worships, etc) to follow up
- Monthly and yearly statistics
- "What did you do for Allah today?" notification
- Read, listen and search Quran
- Quran tafsir/ayah descriptions (only Turkish)
- Read Asma Al-Husna (99 names of God) with Arabic, English meaning and description
- Read tasbihat
- Read and listen Jawshan
- A compass to show the Qibla direction (Kaaba)
- Hijri calendar and more: Gregorian, Taiwan,Thai, Julian, Persian, Hebrew, Ethiopian, Coptic and Mayan calendars.
- 10 language supported. (Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish, Turkish)
- User friendly interface and themes.
- Quran translations of Albanian (Efendi Nahi), Amazigh (At Mensur), Amharic (ሳዲቅ & ሳኒ ሐቢብ), Arabic (تفسير المیسر), Azerbaijani (Musayev), Bengali (জহুরুল হক), Bosnian (Korkut), Bulgarian (Теофанов), Czech (Hrbek), Divehi, Dutch (Keyzer), English (Yusuf Ali), French (Hamidullah), German (Abu Rida), Hausa (Gumi), Hindi (फ़ारूक़ ख़ान & अहमद), Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Italian (Piccardo), Japanese (Unknown), Kazakh (Unknown), Korean (Unknown), Kurdish (تهفسیری ئاسان), Malay (Basmeih), Norwegian (Einar Berg), Persian (الهی قمشهای), Portuguese (El-Hayek), Romanian (Grigore), Russian (Абу Адель), Sindhi (امروٽي), Somali (Abduh), Spanish (Asad), Swahili (Al-Barwani), Swedish (Bernström), Tamil (ஜான் டிரஸ்ட்), Tajik (Оятӣ), Tatar (Yakub Ibn Nugman), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Turkish (Suat Yıldırım), Turkish (Elmalılı Hamdi Yazir), Urdu (ابوالاعلی مودودی), Uyghur (محمد صالح), Uzbek (Мухаммад Содик)
Facebook Page for more information:
Tags: Adhan times, Prayer times, Dhikr, Qur'an, Salah, Dhikrmatic, Ramadan, Ramadhan, Sahur, iftar, sawm, fast, Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha, Fard, Sunnah, Ishraq, Awwabin, Tahajjud, Salawat, Mohammad (pbuh), Quran translation, Tafsir, Jawshan, athan, islam, allah, halal, Salat, mosque, mecca, makkah, haj, Hijri, islamic, nafilah
Not just for Narcotics Anonymous, it could be for cigarette free, soda free, drug free, tobacco free, candy free...list could go on.
Counts the days clean
Break down of days clean in years, months, weeks, and days
Shows you the nearest Narcotics Anonymous meetings for current day
Search NA Meetings by zip code, day and distance
Default zip code is used so no location permission is required. However this may be added in future versions.
If you own your own house cleaning business then you know how difficult it can be to keep track of every single job that needs to get done in each house. Why not alleviate some of that stress with this handy checklist app? Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 120 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: housecleaning, apartment, house, home, baseboards, business, easy, easier, dust, laundry, windows, kitchen, sink, bathroom, to do, list, check