The current smartphone is too convenient. Reaffirm the value of being able to easily talk to anyone by phone at any time! ?
The Inconvenience Systems Laboratories is difficult to use well, but when it gets better, we propose a happy dialer application. A phone call will be sent to the person you want to speak with your own gesture (arm swing).
How to use
1. Select the + button
2. While tapping the screen, move the smartphone, and when finished, remove your finger from the screen
3. Enter the phone number to call to complete registration
4. While tapping on the home screen, release the finger when you finish performing the registered gesture
5. Make a call by matching the registered gesture
* Press and hold the + button to delete the registered gesture and phone number
This application was developed under the supervision of Inconvenient Systems Research Institute (representative: Professor Koji Kawakami) and Kyoto University Original Co., Ltd., a wholly owned business subsidiary of Kyoto University.
* Prof. Koji Kawakami: Associate Professor, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University
* Kyoto Original Co., Ltd .: A company that commercializes the research results of Kyoto University