Control magic with one finger and defeat the hordes of monsters!
FINGER BATTLE SUMMONER is a tower defense x action x RPG.
Protecting your familiars is the magic of your own fingers!
Please enjoy the exhilarating real-time strategy game that magically defeats the monsters.
- Welcome to Summovania!
You lived as a summoner in a world called Summovania.
One day, an unidentified witch came and your magical power was robbed.
After waking up from a long sleep to restore your magical power, you begin the journey to find a witch!
- The world of cute characters!
You'll love the collaboration between pixel art monsters and familiars like cartoons.
A little retro music is also the charm of FINGER BATTLE SUMONNER's world.
- FINGER BATTLE SUMMONER Fun Points
1. Seven kinds of familiar characters that will be partners in battle!
2. Enjoy conversation events with familiars and housemates Rhodia.
3. The conversation with the area boss depends on the familiar you are taking to the battle!
4. Primary Magic such as Swords and Arrows that can change equipment.
5. Over 40 types of items you can be used during the battle.
6. Monsters await you in over 50 areas ...
We plan to add more playable areas and items.
A game mode different from the main part will also be implemented!
Stay up to date with the official Twitter account!
- The strategy is up to you! Let's restore the peace of Summovania!
Try slashin’ the monsters by swipin’ over them.
That’ll activate your Sword Magic attack to cut them down!
Hold your finger on the screen to activate your Arrow Magic!
The arrows will fly in and hit the place where your finger left the screen.
Protect your Familiar with Shield Magic!
When you’re in trouble, go for the red button!
That will activate your Familiar's Ultimate Ability.
Tap on the card at the bottom of the screen to use the item.
- Find your favorite familiar!
By increasing the level of familiars, Tsukaima's HP and magic power will increase.
Bring up the familiars and start a new adventure!
This app downloads online data.
We recommend using Wi-Fi when downloading large amounts of data.