This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the Downloads folder.
If you are using Jorte calendar app it needs to sync to a google calendar for the import to get added
Feature Requests are welcome
is the ultimative import/export sync app for your android calendar with first class support for everyone.
See always what's happening, instead of other apps, nothing is hidden from the user, you can even view all events before importing.
For more information visit http://www.drlue.tk/ical
You can import and export from various sources and to various destinations:
★Document provider support (Android Kitkat and above)
Create, edit or delete android calendars
Pro Features (14 days testing in free version):
Plan your imports/exports. You can run them in fixed intervalls.
CalDAV (Android 4.0 and above, only events, attendees and reminders, no tasks or contacts)
★Many others, but they are not tested
★No support of mailbox.org, memotoo and Yahoo
★Copy calendar (you can copy all events from one calendar to another one)
★Purge calendar (delete all events from a calendar)
Widgets for your homescreen
Keep track of all your connected CalDAV Servers and planned imports/exports directly on your homescreen. All operations can also be started from the widget.
You always want the most recent features?
Join this google group:
And activate the beta test:
Used premissions explained
★Identity (Create an account for the CalDAV Syncadapter)
★Contacts/Calendars (Read/Write events to android calendar)
★Photos/Media/Files (Read/Write iCalendar files to internal/external storage)
★http://ical4j.sourceforge.net for the parser/interpreter
★https://github.com/lookfirst/sardine and https://github.com/aflx/Sardine-Android for the WebDAV implementation
★https://github.com/brk3/android-color-picker for the color picker
Porting android 4.0 apps to work with older devices requires quite a bit of time and effort. Please be patient regarding bugs/issues. To support my development efforts on this keyboard, you can buy the ICS Keyboard Skin that I developed. Look under my app list or search for "ICS Keyboard Skin" on the market. Thank you!
ICS Keyboard - The keyboard from Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich
This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (codename ice cream sandwich). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same IceCream Keyboard you will find in Android 4.0 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better. It's also a better version than some other similar IceCream Sandwich Keyboards you will find on the market, such as the port created by johntanmi or NICK ZHANG.
It's even better than the standard IceCream Sandwich keyboard:
- Compatible with most android devices
- Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
- Bigger Keys!
- Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
- More user friendly
Internet access is for the new version check and notification. When you open the app, the app will detects and notify you if your current version is outdated.
It won't send any personal information to anywhere.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English, French , Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech, Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek,Serbian, Hungarian, Swiss
How does it work?
Simply open a meeting.ics file (for example attached to an email) using this app.
What if I find this app useful?
If you like this app, please install the paid edition ICS Meeting Importeer PE to show your support to the author.
What shall I do if something doesn't work?
We'll be glad to look at your ics-file and inspect why the import failed. Simply email the file that you tried to import to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we'll update the app if there is a problem.
Well I was. I got so fed up with all of the goofy looking, dysfunctional file managers I saw on the market that I decided to write my own.
Pure ICS File Manager sticks as close to the Android design and UI principles as possible, from the way files are selected all the way down to the form of the icon. Its goal is to be a perfect fit into the Android operating system, both in aesthetics and usability.
=Share and rename individual files
=Available space indicator
=Dropdown menu for navigating up folders
=Show hidden (dot) folders and files
=Simple, uncluttered UI
=Extremely fast, absolutely no bloat
=Follows design and usability patterns instead of forcing users to learn arbitrary anti-patterns
=Receiving intents for picking files!
If you find any bugs or potential feature that might fit well into the app, please shoot me an email. They go a long way in making this app better and it's fastest way to make sure things get fixed.
*Thank you all for using my app and rating it so well. You don't know how happy you all make me. You're fantastic*
This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the device standard downloads folder.
Feature Requests are welcome
Ad financed version is called just ICS Importer
ICS Importer solves this. Simply download the ICS attachment and click View from your favorite Android email client and the entry will be imported into your calendar.
Supports iCal, ICS, vCalendar, Microsoft Outlook, iCalendar entries. Basically, any file that ends with .ics will work as long as it follows the vCalendar format.
* Supports Outlook "auto update," so you can respond to an invite with Accept or Decline and it will auto-update the sender's calendar. Simply press the "Accept & Import (Outlook)" button.
* Supports locations, multiple recipients, accepting and declining events in both Outlook and iCalendar format.
Note: Outlook response emails will come from email@example.com. This is an Android limitation to how mail is sent - otherwise you would have to enter your username and password. If you want that feature, let me know and I'll add it. :)
I wrote this out of necessity and have spent a good deal of
time making it work with different formats. If you run into a calendar file that won't work, please email me and I'll try to update the app to support your format.
A few notes:
* You will not see an application icon in your launcher. ICS Importer runs as a "file handler," meaning it's only available when you try to open a file with an extension of .ics or a "MIME" type of "application/calendar". I cannot intercept your emails - they *must* have the attachment.
* In some cases you will need to select "Save" and then "View" for ICS Importer to appear in the list of options. This is a limitation of Android, sorry.
IMPORTANT: This app supports opening, importing, and responding to meeting requests sent as ICS and vCalendar files. However, if you don't get a file attachment, this app can't open it. Sorry, it's a limitation of Android - I can't read your emails, which for privacy reasons is a good thing. Most people won't run into this issue, but just making sure you're aware!
ICSSync is an Android app for syncing calendars between an Android device and an ICS file (iCalendar) on a FTP/WebDAV server (plain WebDAV or SVN) or stored in a file (e.g. your Dropbox-folder).
Features of ICS Sync:
* Sync one or more ICS-files to your Android device.
* Handle each synced ICS-file as a separate calendar in your calendar app.
* Gets ICS-files from HTTP(S), FTP or from file-system.
* Synchronizes in both ways.
* Sync your calendars manually or automatically.
* Set up individual or global intervals for auto-sync.
* Set sync options depending on your network connection.
IMPORTANT: This app will lock itself after 20 days. After this trial-period, if you are satisfied with our software, please buy the unlocker to ensure future development of this app. You will find the unlocker app in the market (search for "ICSSync Unlocker").
PLEASE REPORT BUGS: Please do not use the market comments for bug-complaining! We cannot help, reply or comment on them! Please report all bugs to us via email (support AT icssync DOT com).
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
In addition to the free planner, you can:
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions between day, week and month view
● 48 colors per calendar,
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● flexible recurrences
● year view
● birthdays from your contacts (or without contacts)
● Fullscreen widgets for all 3 views plus floating 7 days
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● moon phases
● QR and NFC barcode sharing of events
● no ads
EXTRA FEATURES only in aCalendar+
With aCalendar+ you get a dozen of extra features including more views, advanced settings, Tasks, more color themes and public holidays.
Also you'll find business-oriented features like invitations, free/busy settings and sharing as text or file.
Finally your purchase helps protect the habitat of the endangered Mountain Tapir as we donate 10% of all revenue to rainforest conservation through our friends at World Land Trust
● move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open event
● long-press to add new event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
native language support for around 30 languages. Those are mostly user-contributed, please contact me if there is a bad translation or you'd like your language added!
aCalendar only asks for mandatory permissions for its functionality: Read and write contact data for birthdays as well as read and write calendar data for events. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Google. NFC is for sharing events by touching another NFC-enabled phone, and requires manual confirmation.
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar is optimized not only for speed but also for size.
♥ aCalendar is made with love, sweat and tears in the heart of Munich. If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also consider upgrading to aCalendar+ for extra features ♥
aCalendar is free and ad-free. No features will be taken away, but some advanced calendar features might only come to aCalendar+.
With over 25 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, Instagram, and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
For example, When you Sync with Facebook and Foursquare, You can see the content of your friend's posts or your own displayed in Jorte.
The day there is a post from friends that you have selected, their icon and posted photos can be displayed in Jorte.
IMPORTANT Update: At the end of April Facebook will update it's API, this update limits which information Jorte can access.
What does this mean to you as a Jorte Sync user?
If you used the Facebook post sync feature:
You will be required to login again with Jorte Sync and grant access to syncing your Facebook Posts.
In addition you will now only be able to sync posts from Friends who are also using Jorte Sync to sync their Facebook posts.
Previously you could select which of your Friends who are on Facebook to sync their posts with Jorte Calendar, this is no longer possible with the updated Facebook API.
Unfortunately In practice this means it will no longer be possible to sync many of your friends & family's posts.
This change has been made by Facebook, NOT Jorte, if you dislike this change you may contact & file a complaint with Facebook, you may let them know you dislike their updated API and how it affects other applications such as Jorte Sync.
If you sync other services such as Flickr or Instagram with Jorte Sync:
The Facebook API update will have no impact on syncing with other services that Jorte Sync supports.
Yahoo! Calendar, Facebook, Foursquare, Instagram, Exchange ActiveSync, and Flickr are currently supported.
We are also planning to add support to link with many more services in the future.
Jorte Sync with Facebook support was developed by Jorte and does not represent an endorsement or sponsorship by Facebook Inc.
Exchange ActiveSync Known Issues:
. Editing Repeating All Day events is not supported due to API limitations.
. If you need to Edit a Repeating All Day event please use Outlook on PC.
Jorte Calendar: An application with 21 million downloads.
[Jorte Sync] is an application developed in order to connect with many calendar services available throughout the world.
You can always try using your calendar service in Jorte Calendar, an application that is both visually pleasing and easy to use.
Of course, you can always display Jorte Cloud and Google Calendar together in it. Also, by adding event calendars you can display the events that you find interesting along with your work schedules from another calendar service.
By all means, we invite you to try the possibilities of Jorte Calendar now further expanded through [Jorte Sync] and discover the experience of a world linked by calendars.
How to use:
. Install Jorte Sync.
. Start Jorte Sync and select the service that you would like to use.
. Log in to the service using its ID to authenticate.
. Once the authentication is complete, the procedure is complete in this application.
Start Jorte Calendar:
Launch Jorte Calendar and select the service you want to use (Yahoo! Calendar, Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, etc.) from the [Calendar] list.
If the log in has already been completed, it will sync automatically with the selected service.
If you have not yet logged in, it will link with Jorte Sync, log in once again and return to Jorte Calendar.
This application is a "Login tool" to connect Jorte Calendar with other services.
. To include more calendar services.
. Groupware services.
. Check-in system services.
Other features may be added at any time
*Currently working on Material Design revamp. Keep an eye out for the update!*
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
Darüber hinaus kann auch die Arbeitszeit erfasst werden.
Warum gibt es die App?
Ich bin selbst als Zeitarbeiter ein Servicetechniker für Windenergie Anlagen, und es kommt immer wieder mal vor, das man an eine Anlage geschickt wird und nur Nummer und Ortschaft hat. Oft lautet die Anfahrtsbeschreibung vom Innendienst dann „Fahrt mal dahin und schaut euch um“.
Mit dieser App könnt Ihr Anlagen erfassen und mit euren Kollegen Tauschen. So solltet Ihr innerhalb eines halben Jahres euer Servicegebiet erfasst haben.
Der Standort wird nur in den Hinzufügen Formularen erfasst ( grünes + ).
Hier werden nur die zuletzt empfangenen Koordinaten verwendet. Wenn ihr Beispielsweise eine Anlage erfasst, solltet ihr euch idealerweise auf dem Parkplatz vor der Anlage befinden, wenn ihr das grüne + zum Speichern drückt.
Beim Erfassen des Standorts für einen Arbeitszeit Eintrag wird die Anlage vor der ihr euch befindet Automatisch in das Feld Ort eingetragen, sofern dieses leer ist. Die Toleranz beträgt +/- 0.001° was in der Größenordnung von ca. 100m ist.
Tausch von Anlagedaten:
Wenn ihr den austausch der Anlagendaten über mich abwickelt (voreinstellung) identifiziert eure Mail Addresse, indem Ihr mir zusätzlich von eurer Firmenadresse schreibt und eure verwendete E-Mail Adresse mitteilt. Da Absender-Adressen auch gefälscht werden können werde ich vorher nocheinmal auf eure Firmenadresse antworten, bevor ich die zusammengefassten Anlagendaten übermittle.
Importieren von Anlagedaten:
Ihr übertragt .csv Dateien auf euer Smartphone. Das sind als Text formatierte Tabellen.
Als Tabellentrenner wird ein Semikolon ( ; ) verwendet. Wenn in der Datenbank auf dem Gerät schon eine Anlagennummer vorhanden ist, wird die Anlage aus der CSV Datei übersprungen.
!!! ACHTUNG !!!
Ich weis nicht ob es eine Begrenzung des Datenvolumens für den E-Mail versand gibt.
Sichert nach möglichkeit mindestens Monatlich eure Tabellen.
Die App greift nur auf das GPS zu, um eueren Standort zum Speichern der WEA's bzw. zum Eintragen eures Arbeitsortes zu erfassen. Das sind separate Tabellen. Wenn Ihr Anlagennummern tauscht wird die Arbeitszeit Tabelle nicht angerührt.
Der Austausch verläuft über E-Mail, da die Tabelle via Intent direkt an die E-Mail App übergeben werden kann, wird von der App kein Internetzugriff gefordert.