This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the Downloads folder.
If you are using Jorte calendar app it needs to sync to a google calendar for the import to get added
Feature Requests are welcome
Porting android 4.0 apps to work with older devices requires quite a bit of time and effort. Please be patient regarding bugs/issues. To support my development efforts on this keyboard, you can buy the ICS Keyboard Skin that I developed. Look under my app list or search for "ICS Keyboard Skin" on the market. Thank you!
ICS Keyboard - The keyboard from Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich
This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (codename ice cream sandwich). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same IceCream Keyboard you will find in Android 4.0 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better. It's also a better version than some other similar IceCream Sandwich Keyboards you will find on the market, such as the port created by johntanmi or NICK ZHANG.
It's even better than the standard IceCream Sandwich keyboard:
- Compatible with most android devices
- Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
- Bigger Keys!
- Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
- More user friendly
Internet access is for the new version check and notification. When you open the app, the app will detects and notify you if your current version is outdated.
It won't send any personal information to anywhere.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English, French , Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech, Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek,Serbian, Hungarian, Swiss
This is a key to unlock ICS Launcher Plus features. You must have ICS Launcher installed to use this key and unlock the plus features. ICS Launcher is a free app and is a quick download. Just search for ICS Launcher.
If you need help, be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you get with ICS+?
★Extra features and tweaks that free users can't access
★Text color tweaks
★Font size tweaks
★The ability to change the launcher status bar text color
★Change the battery indicator type
★No ads or search shortcuts
★More control over the launcher and its actions
What is planned for future updates?
★UI render effects
★Menu button binding
★Full Text Adjustment
Quick Tips and Help:
★If you are confused about where the launcher went contact us ASAP!
★The pro version is now a key! You need to have the free version installed in order to continue using ICS Launcher
★This key must be installed to continue using ICS+ features
★If your ICS+ features do not unlock or you need help with anything, be sure to contact us via email at email@example.com or visit our website!
★Click menu hardware key to access launcher and system settings menus.
★Some 3rd party apps like Beautiful Widgets are not yet compatible with ICS Launcher and may cause Force Close errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but there are alternatives to these widgets on the market that you can try while we are working on a fix.
★If you are still experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing the launcher cache by pressing your "menu" key, then select "Manage Apps" and "ICS 4.0 Launcher" under the "All" tab.
ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher and will work with stock, rooted, and custom roms. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email or visit our website as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
iCal Import/Export 2.1 is the revival of the popular App iCal Import/Export.
The app has been completely rewritten und many bugs could be solved and a lot of new features have been implemented. Finally the app works with android 4 devices!
With this app you can import iCal file from various sources into your local calendar. Import your Events without using the cloud!
You can also save sources as favorites!
Furthermore you have the possibility to create and delete calendars.
If you have suggestions or complains please send an email with subject "iCal Import/Export 2.0" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the app, than support me by buying the premium version or buying me a beer. (You can find the link in the app in the menu :-) )
- Planned imports can be triggered manually (only premium version)
- Advertisement removed, please continue buying the app! Thanks for all the buyers and supporters!
- Removing "mailto:" from organizer if present
- 1-click import
- Saving import settings
- Sources with untrusted certificates should work now
A dialog will ask you to trust
- ftp bug still there
special characters in username or password
- Bugfix in ftp authentication
- More relaxed parsing and more compatibility
Tell me if this has negative impact!!!
- One notification per planned import (only permium version)
- Bugfix in reminder code
- Added .ical/.iCal extension
- Schedule your calendar imports! (only premium version)
- Purge calendar before import option
- Import works now without UID
- Editing calendars
- Set color of calendar
- Support for one VALarm per event (only permium version)
- Canceling events through Status CANCELLED
- Opening ical files from gmail
- ExDate and RDate should be supported now
- Fix when organizer is empty
Notice:Make sure GO locker V1.05 has been installed.
1. Make sure GO Launcher EX V2.58 or above and GO Locker v1.05 has been installed;
2. Click “MENU—->Preferences—->Theme Settings—->GO Locker---->My locker” to choose the theme;
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
How does it work?
Simply open a meeting.ics file (for example attached to an email) using this app.
What if I find this app useful?
If you like this app, please install the paid edition ICS Meeting Importeer PE to show your support to the author.
What shall I do if something doesn't work?
We'll be glad to look at your ics-file and inspect why the import failed. Simply email the file that you tried to import to "email@example.com" and we'll update the app if there is a problem.
This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (code name Ice Cream Sandwich). It's the same keyboard you'll find on brand new devices, except you won't need a new device to use it! As a matter of fact, it works on pretty much any device that supports software keyboards (including old phones running Android 1.5/Cupcake).
This keyboard is 100% free. If you like it and want to contribute to our efforts, you can purchase the donate version of this keyboard.
If you want something a little more customizable, please try Ultra Keyboard. It has many innovative features designed to help you get the most out of your Android text experience.
About requested permissions: The Internet permission is necessary to make speech-to-text work on older devices. That is the only thing it's used for.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
ICS Importer solves this. Simply download the ICS attachment and click View from your favorite Android email client and the entry will be imported into your calendar.
Supports iCal, ICS, vCalendar, Microsoft Outlook, iCalendar entries. Basically, any file that ends with .ics will work as long as it follows the vCalendar format.
* Supports Outlook "auto update," so you can respond to an invite with Accept or Decline and it will auto-update the sender's calendar. Simply press the "Accept & Import (Outlook)" button.
* Supports locations, multiple recipients, accepting and declining events in both Outlook and iCalendar format.
Note: Outlook response emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an Android limitation to how mail is sent - otherwise you would have to enter your username and password. If you want that feature, let me know and I'll add it. :)
I wrote this out of necessity and have spent a good deal of
time making it work with different formats. If you run into a calendar file that won't work, please email me and I'll try to update the app to support your format.
A few notes:
* You will not see an application icon in your launcher. ICS Importer runs as a "file handler," meaning it's only available when you try to open a file with an extension of .ics or a "MIME" type of "application/calendar". I cannot intercept your emails - they *must* have the attachment.
* In some cases you will need to select "Save" and then "View" for ICS Importer to appear in the list of options. This is a limitation of Android, sorry.
IMPORTANT: This app supports opening, importing, and responding to meeting requests sent as ICS and vCalendar files. However, if you don't get a file attachment, this app can't open it. Sorry, it's a limitation of Android - I can't read your emails, which for privacy reasons is a good thing. Most people won't run into this issue, but just making sure you're aware!
*** Not Compatible with Jelly Bean ***
Based on the stock ICS browser, this browser adds some handy extra functions:
* Auto text reflow after pinch to zoom
* Option to create extra quick controls (with easy to use quick controls editor. Add up to 3 rings, with extra controls like bookmark page, close other tabs, share etc etc)
* Possibility to set the User Agent string
* Fine tune quick controls behavior
* Option to use volume keys for scrolling
* Home button on action bar for tablets
* Gesture support.
More and more functions will be added along the way.
(There's also a donate version in the market to support this project. This donate version is the same as this version. In the end the donation version will become the "pro" counterpart of this version with many more features.)
Suggestions and feedback is very much appreciated. Please use the following forum link for this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1423588
- Auto Kill*
- Compact View
- Swift UI
- Swipe to kill action like ICS
- QuickLaunch for faster access
- Option to choose all or recommended kills
- WhiteList to filter apps
- Click and kill all
* features are not available in the free version
Features in Free Version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains -
Features in paid version
- Internal themes, Gingerbread, Basic, IceCreamSandwich and more.
- Support of Better keyboard themes.
- Custom background image.
- Adjust keyboard height (in portrait).
- Touch to correct words (GB style, this feature doesn't exist in the original ICS keyboard).
- User dictionary editor.
- Auto space after punctuation.
- Suggestions also in search/URL fields.
- Alternative layouts (AZERTY,QWERTZ,Dvorak).
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Open iCalendar files and import all events to one of your device's calendar.
- Open file using an already installed file manager
- App displays all events with details
- Select a device calendar to import events into
- Uses proven parser engine of our other app InvitationProcessor
This app is still under continous development. If you find a bug or miss a feature, do not hesitate to send a mail.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Smart Naver Calendar app meticulously manages important schedules with pre-alerts. Of course, managing general schedules, holiday and lunar calendar anniversary is a basic feature for the Naver Calendar!
Enjoy cuddly & cute stickers to decorate your scheduler.
Check schedules on your mobile which was entered via PC and input new plans and appointments wherever and whenever on the go!
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
You can easily manage daily to-do list, let alone the schedules you need to keep up. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that comes every year. You have Naver Calendar doing all of ‘em for you.
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register easily-forgettable anniversaries to your calendar and it will help you to keep track of lunar calendar anniversaries on the right day.
3. Just touch once to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ or touch empty time frame in ‘View by day/week’ to quickly add schedules.
4. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can also categorize each schedule/anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness your scheduler with various stickers. As many as 240 stickers are provided to you for an ultimate excitement of decoration.
5. Check schedule directly on your wallpaper with Widget
You can easily check daily schedules on your smartphone wallpaper with today/ calendar/ list/ to-do type Widgets.
Select from 6 different styles and apply customized transparency as well.
6. Manage your goals EVERYDAY!
Set your goal and check whether it was a success or failure every day and compose action plan journal as well.
7. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your friends, lover, family members and colleagues by sharing.
8. Time table
Time table is a must-have item for students and moms. Have your time table shown on Widget and view schedule all at a glance.
9. Easy sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
10. Import Facebook friends’ birthday
Check the birthdays and anniversaries of your family and friends on ‘Anniversary’ tab and send congratulatory message!
11. Support different time zones
No more confusing scheduling with friends in overseas!
When you are aboard or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedules.
Should you encounter problems or errors while using the app, please leave your inquiries at Naver Customer Center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn).
If you leave your comment only on Reviews, you will not be able to receive accurate analysis and response to the problem you are facing. (Email inquiry: email@example.com)