“A perfectly solid experience” – Pocket Gamer
“There are few things more satisfying that hurling a little green man at a rock wall” - Hardcore Droid
JOURNEY TO THE OLD WORLD
The Warhammer Old World trembles in fear as Gorbad Ironclaw leads a thunderous Waaagh! through Black Fire Pass and into the Realm of The Empire. The fate of the Realm once again hangs in the balance, and a powerful Wizard known as Ostergrim has arrived to lend The Empire his assistance in turning back the green tide. Join the crew of the Snotling Flinga and embark on an epic quest to crush The Empire in Warhammer: Snotling Fling.
COMMAND YOUR SNOTLINGS...YES, SNOTLINGS
Command a crazy crew of Snotlings and and fling them at Empire Soldiers!!
BLOOD, SNOT AND TEARS!
Control a fully laden Goblin War Machine with an arsenal of stupidly destructive
projectiles that can knock even the mightiest of fortifications to the ground!
70 fun and challenging Levels to complete - not too shabby!
MIGHT AND MAGIC
Fling your favourite Snotlings at Empire Soldiers and earn teef to spend on powerful realm-shaking Magic. Make it rain Squigs and even summon the Foot of Gork!
• 70 fiendishly fun flinging levels
• Lots of Secret Skulls to collect
• Epic 3D Graphics
• Realistic Physics simulation
• Challenging puzzle gameplay
• Immersive fantasy environments
• Connect to Facebook
If you enjoy Warhammer: Snotling Fling, please take a moment to rate it and let us know!
Join the Waaagh!
Follow Snotling Fling on these Social Media sites:
Snotling Fling © Games Workshop Limited 2015. Snotling Fling, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published under licence to Wicked Witch
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
**Runs beautifully on tablets**
Contre Jour Highlights
• 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
"ZeptoLab looks to have another hit on its hands" - Guardian
"The most fun you can have with pudding" - Kotaku
From the makers of Cut the Rope, Pudding Monsters is a deliciously addicting puzzle adventure with wacky characters and innovative stick-'em-together game-play.
The Pudding Monsters are on a mission to save their friends from the cold-hearted fridge owner! Growing into an ULTIMATE MEGA MONSTER sounds like the most reliable plan.
Off the table, out of the house, and into the city – swipe to stick the Pudding Monsters together and save their friends!
Take advantage of different monster species and their powers (like Slime Monster, who leaves a trail of green goo), boost your growth using the cloning machines, wear pretty little cars on your head and much more!
● 125 levels with more to come!
● Innovative stick-‘em-together game-play mechanics
● Unique monster shapes, wacky personalities and attributes
● Fun, mind-bending experience suitable for all ages
ALREADY A FAN? CONNECT WITH THE PUDDING MONSTERS
* Like us: http://facebook.com/zeptomonsters
* Follow us: http://twitter.com/zeptomonsters
* Visit us: http://puddingmonsters.com
With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel!
There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, a Pirate Ship, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Stone Age, Disco Era, Wild West, Asian Dynasty, Industrial Revolution and the Future. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy!
Cut the Rope: Time Travel is the iKids Awards 2014 winner!
Already a fan?
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/cuttherope
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/cut_the_rope
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/zeptolab
VISIT US: www.cuttherope.net
The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels!
- 8 level packs with 200 levels
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Constant free updates with new levels and animations
About the game:
“Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN
“If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape
“Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
Cut the rope to feed candy to Om Nom®! 600 million downloads around the world of this phenomenal puzzle game. 425 levels of sweet fun!
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!
• 17 boxes with 425 levels
• Innovative physics gameplay
• Adorable character
• Outstanding graphics
• "Om Nom Stories" animation shorts
• Apple Design Award
• BAFTA Award
• Pocket Gamer Award
• GDC Award
• Best App Ever Award
So what can you get of the lion games for kids free?
1. Challenging, fun puzzles. There are three awesome lion puzzles to solve from. Simply choose a puzzle, and click 'Randomize' to start the game. Puzzles are great to keep young minds (and old minds) active. It can build confidence and problem solving skills. You should check out the great picture of the lion and his lioness. It is very majestic and powerful how the king of the jungle can rule.
2. Memory games - there are over 40 lion images and in these two fun matching games, it will test your memory capability. All you have to do is pair the pictures. This is another great game for the active young minds, but especially great for improving their memory skills. These free lion games here is a great opportunity for both parent and kids to bond and enjoy out of.
3. Wicked 'Sling the Angry Lion'. This is another enjoyable lion games for kids free. Our king of the jungle is not happy. He is stuck in unfriendly icy conditions and well out of his comfort zone, and so he is not a happy cat. He is cold and hungry. But you can help by sling our angry lion to catch his feed, the big meaty pig. Simply swipe your finger by pulling the sling of the catapult, and then release to throw him to grab his feed. Pull the catapult too far and he will miss hid grub. But pull it too lightly and our angry lion will miss his feed. So don't treat this game too lightly. It may look easy but it is not.
4. Developed by a parent for parents of young kids from 3 to 13 years of age. This lion game is family friendly and it has cool lion games for free. Nothing graphic or violent. For sure no animals were harmed during the creation of the free lion games for kids.
So if your child is into the mighy Lions, then this app have great images of the majestic lions and games to keep kids and teens happy. Not only are the games fun and interactive, it is a great app for both parent and child to enjoy from. Both the jigsaw puzzles and memory games are great in the development of young minds, adnd best of all, it will keep them entertained for a long time. So why not enjoy the lion games for kids free while it is still available.
+ simple rules but tricky challenges
+ new awesome Arcade game mode (just try it!)
+ 192 fascinating levels in Puzzle game mode
Move the Box is a logic puzzle about moving boxes around. Clean the dock, do it fast!
You can move, drop and swap the boxes. Three or more boxes of the same kind in a line disappear. Watch out for turns, you only have a limited number!
“Move the Box is 24 levels of some complex puzzles that will definitely be able to make your bus stop wait seem shorter. The look and over all feel of the game reminds me of Cut the Rope a bit with nice colors and just a relaxing vibe in general.”
“Like many of the best puzzle games, Move The Box is incredibly simple. Although it has a lot in common with other three-in-a-row games like Bejewelled, this strips the format down to the basics and presents you with set boards that are engineered to provide a challenge.”
★ Winner in Puzzle Game Category - IGN 2009 Awards ★
★ Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award ★
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.
★ TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best –if not the best– puzzle games [for mobile]"
★ Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
★ TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
★ 148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- Explore 90 levels across 6 colorful worlds with more to come.
- Each location is packed with unique levels, using realistic physics and lots of different items to manipulate such as paint bombs, ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels
- 6 beautiful and unique music tracks
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Build new levels with the advanced physics editor which was used to create the entire game
- Only your imagination is the limit to what you can build, collect the many tools such as joints, motors, decoration, stickers and create some beautiful level with crazy contraptions
- Share your levels online and enjoy the puzzles created by thousands of players
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
THEY ARE TERRORIZING OUR PEOPLE. BOMBS EVERYWHERE!
LET'S SAVE LIVES !
To neutralize the bombs, you cut the rope and drop bombs to the steel bin.
An exciting game with 3D motion and explosion. Let's enjoy!
Full version: 24 levels.
Run on Android 2.2 or later (CPU 1Ghz or above for best performance).
Somewhere out there, a tiny world needs a huge hand...
The Spiders have come to town and they are planning on dining their friendly neighbors.
Use your intelligence in this exciting puzzle game and prevent the Spiders from pulling off their plan.
Carefully plan your escape from Wild Hills, Scary Crypts and many other scenarios to reach the final cut scene.
Thinking of an easy game? Wait until you find yourself dealing with up to three evil and hungry spiders.
As you progress through the levels, new actions, new spiders and new surprises will be available.
Deceive a spider, burn down the spider web or even invoke a supernatural power to save a bug...use everything at your hands to avoid being eaten in this breath taking journey.
★★★★★ By BigRawn (October 2, 2011)
"Arachnid phobia! More challenging than Angry Birds and Stupid Ninja put together, this one might actually cause you think!! While still having fun."
★★★★★ By Lorax (September 18, 2011)
"Fun, approachable puzzle game which begins easy but quickly becomes quite the challenge. Great replay value, easily as good or better than Cut the Rope, Angry Birds, Quell and other puzzlers. Well done!"
★★★★★ By Nicolas Gramlich, AndEngine framework founder.
"One of the best AndEngine games!"
✓ 178 challenging levels!
✓ 7 different types of bugs!
✓ Warning: extremely addictive!
✓ Delightful and funny graphics.
✓ More scenarios and levels coming soon!
Powered by AndEngine - andengine.org
XPERIA PLAY Optimized.
Become a fan of Greedy Spiders on Facebook
Visit our site
Any problems you may encounter, please let us know by sending us an email, or through our Facebook page.
Original game created by Ian Andrew – www.OriginalGames.com
Have you ever played Minesweeper? I'm sure you have. What you probably didn't know is that it has a granddad, and that granddad is called Mined-Out!, and was originally released way back in 1983 when Windows 1.0 was still just a twinkle in Bill Gates's eye.
Bill the worm is trapped at the end of a series of increasingly troublesome mine fields, and you need to navigate your way to him before he dies of old age. He has been waiting for 30 years for you already, so you better get a move on or he will be a gonner for sure!
Join Monty the wizard on his third adventure as he ascends a tall tower, overrun with vines, to uncover the devious Monster Baron and lift the evil enchantment engulfing the tower.
Monty will be able to transform into several creatures and use their different abilities to complete his quest. Change into a mighty troll and use his enormous strength to forge a path to the exit, fly across the room as a bat, or transform into a toad to crawl through small holes.
Monty will also have to be on his toes to avoid Eye Spies that can turn him to stone and side-step both Fire and Ice Golems, as he makes his way to the top of the tower.
Can you unravel the puzzles and get to the bottom of the Monster Baron's wicked plan and stop it?
• Designed both for new players and those that have played through other episodes.
• 36 stages of amazement and adventure.
• Unique to this episode: transform into a troll, bat or toad.
• Hint system to help players progress further.
• Humorous dialogue
• 4 bonus stages from Episode 1 - The Fortress Underground
• 4 bonus stages from Episode 2 - The Frozen Citadel
• 4 bonus stages from Episode 4 - The Mystical Pagoda
as you progress through the levels, you’ll encounter blocking objects, flame and etc.
Cut the Pizza is incredibly fun and addictive brain game.
• Incredibly fun and addictive!
• Unique controls !
• Cutest graphics !
• Easy to play, hard to master!
• Fun for the whole family!
• more than 15 exciting levels with more coming soon!
"A hidden gem. Absolutely brilliantly innovative puzzler. Gorgeous graphics too." - user review
Doodle Link is a very challenging and enriching mind puzzle. You will go through a whole learning process in order to discover the puzzle tricks and solve the levels. If you like mini-games like Cut the Rope or Flow Free, you should definitely check Doodle Link.
* 125 levels, interesting and challenging, carefully designed. (more coming soon)
* 5 worlds with awesome different mechanics: Panda, Rabbit, Cat and Wolf puzzle masters books. (more coming soon)
* Tutorial levels to learn how to play
* A beautiful handcrafted look and feel.
* Kids Mode, in which you can draw freely.
* Time Attack Mode, are you fast enough?
* Hints that help acquiring 3 stars on puzzle levels
Panda will teach you the basic about drawing and painting doodles.
Rabbit will puzzle you with teleport portals, which can help you a lot finding alternative ways.
Cat will show you the confusing and challenging drawing mirrors.
Wolf will introduce you to movement riddles, in which timing is also important.
"Great game! Must have. This game is relaxing and fun at the same time. A nice break from traditional game types."
"Simple, fun and challenging Great concept, well executed"
"Fantastic! My son loved it."
"Simple challenging and cute"
"Excellent game! Brilliant concept well executed. To marks love it. Should be a huge hit!"
"Colorful brain bender I like the theme, I like the colors, and I like the play mechanic. It's simple and clever but sometimes very devious!"
"Awesome! Just awesome!"
Doodle Link is a newer version of the game previously released as Pandoodle.
The game develops reaction and raises the spirits of children and adults.
Recommended to play a boring place where time will fly by.
Funny and interesting toys are waiting for your help and happy melodies and sounds help in this.
Set your personal record! But do not forget that in the process you will interfere a change of location of the baskets and conveyor speed.
Good luck to you ...
Introducing Topple Towers. Manoeuvre your cannon around a series of increasingly complexed puzzle towers, blast any red blocks out of them while ensuring that the green ones stay put. Manipulate contraptions involving cogs, chains and other machinery. Marvel at a surprising use of a gyrocopter and utilise different materials such as ice , wood and steel to your advantage.
All safe in the knowledge that you will never have to come up with unconvincing excuses as to why there are cannon ball sized holes in your neighbours fence.
"The gameplay is the real strength here - the puzzles are often grand and complex, and require thinking as well as proper execution to solve."
"Topple Towers is a challenging game, there’s a tutorial to ease you in but once the main levels get going you’ll need to flex the old grey matter in order to be up to the tasks ahead. By far the most impressive aspect is the in-game physics engine." Android Apt
Please note that Topple Towers is best played on a device with an 800 mhz or faster processor along with 512mb Ram. If you don't mind tinkering with a few settings it will run on less powerful devices but you will probably need to run it in slow motion mode. Likewise if you have a shiny new dual core device such as a tegra 2 be sure to go into the preferences menu and turn on "Ultra physics" mode to take advantage of all its maths solving smugness. If you experience any problems with the game please read the help file included with the game for possible solutions. If you still experience problems please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your feedback and bug reports so far. Some people have had queries about the movie at the start being jerky and suggesting I use a different movie format. Thanks for the suggestions but it's intentionally designed that way. It's a loading screen which flicks through a series of images while it is decompressing the game. It's like that so that the game will load as fast as the processor and ram in your phone allow and displays my name written in the clouds in the background while loading to deter against the small number of unscrupulous developers who have started stealing games and trying to sell them as their own work.
A few people have also reported it force closing on their phone at startup. The game checks to see if your device has enough free ram and a good enough graphics chip to run while starting. If it doesn't find enough then it will automatically close to prevent causing problems on your device. In some cases restarting your device may help free up enough ram to allow it to run on devices with less than 512mb ram.
Also if you have a high end android tablet with a high resolution display then the graphics will look a lot sharper if you turn on the 'native definition' option in the graphics menu.
This is the free lite version of Topple Towers. A full version is also available that contains more than 5 times as many puzzles.
Tags: toppletowers , topple , towers , cannon , 3d , physics , puzzle , action , strategy , blocks , android tablet game
Related: crush the castle , angry birds , boom blox , jenga , blow up , Apparatus , X Construction , cut the rope , sprinkle , iblast moki , a monster ate my homework , world of goo , blosics , catapult king , hank hazard , Toy Story Smash It .