Unable to login through Google
I logged in web through google but in app its not logging in.
Cannot edit with Nougat I contacted Topdox support, hoping I could learn how to edit using Topdox. Their reply was simple enough: " If you want to create a new document, just navigate to the folder were you want to save it, can be in your phone or cloud. Tap the (+) button and select “New MS Word Document”. It will open the editor. If you want to edit an existing document, just open it and tap the option “Edit document”." Unfortunately, there simply is no edit document option. This could be so awesome, but not yet.
So far So great!
Doesn't seem to load I've used this app before and it works great. But after I updated it about a month back it doesn't load at all!! If I give a wrong password it's quick to notify me, but on giving the right one it just stays on the login screen with the loading circular icon rotating. Pls fix this. Thanks
• Now with support for corporate Windows File Servers (SMB)
• TOPDOX is the only app on the market that support corporate Windows File Servers.
(TOPDOX Server plugin needed)
Ready for Business:
- Support for OneDrive for Busienss
- Support for Egnyte cloud
- Support for FTP servers
Improved Microsoft Word Editor:
- Create documents on any cloud
- Insert pictures from camera or any cloud storage
- Insert tabels
- Insert footnotes
- Zip and unzip files and folders