Create and manage your own tournaments. Add Participants, generate a Round Robin schedule, manage results and view standings.
You can grant access to other users either to see the Results and Standings or to manage the Tournament.
Results and standings can be accessed from browser so you can share it with other smartphone or desktop users
Aplication need network access as all data is stored in the cloud
For problems or suggestions please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your sport, choose how many teams per group qualifies to the next stage and create real tournaments like all major world leagues.
Create your custom teams, then manually or randomly create the scheduling and write your results.
You can also create tournaments with an odd number of participants and export standings, brackets or results on all your favourite social networks.
If you register a profile you will be able to:
◘ Set audience for your tournament: ask your friends to help you to update it, find friends by username and give them the ability to make changes
◘ View and edit tournaments shared by other users with you
Here is a brief summary of the most important features:
◘ Create tournaments for sports with different rules: Soccer, Basket, Volley, Ice Hockey, Table Tennis and others
◘ Clone the structure and the teams to create new editions (Eg. "MyLeague 14/15" become "MyLeague 15/16" when cloned)
◘ Select a custom folder to add your logos to the preloaded teams or to create custom teams with custom logo
◘ Supports different group size (Eg. 5 participants in Group A and 6 in Group B)
◘ Switch total, home, away stats in standings where there are at least two head to head
◘ Set tie breaking rules
◘ Set one or more finalists per group, and create brackets with the teams that qualified from the previous stage
◘ Export the html page or images of the brackets, groups or results.
Take the headache out of scheduling your tournament with our new scheduling app. This is just the beginning. Updates with brackets coming soon!
With the app, you can:
Follow real-time scores, standings and results of games from every venue during the tournament.
View upcoming schedules for your team or any team that you are interested in following.
Receive push notifications with important updates for athletes, coaches, parents and fans.
Upload photos, videos and posts while at the tournament to share experiences with other participants and fans.
Read news articles posted by tournament organizers.
Plan your entire day by viewing event & activity listings.
Connect with other participants & fans through Social Stream
Follow your favorite team
Download the app now!
miLeyenda has created the best league and tournament manager, now available for your smartphone! miLeyenda is the best app to start organizing sports competitions. You can create leagues, playoffs, round robin and brackets.
We now offer the web's full potential in the palm of your hand. miLeyenda Tournament Manager has a ton of features that will allow you to host the most exciting tournaments and leagues. With just a few taps, you can create the tournament you've always dreamed of and enhance it via web. All the information here https://mileyenda.com/tournament.
These are some of the things we offer:
★ Create an organizer profile and manage your neighborhood or city's top leagues.
★ Create league-type or single elimination tournaments; even a combination of the two for playoffs!
★ Available for all sports: football, futsal, soccer, fifa, pes, nba, lol, basketball, tennis, padel, baseball, table tennis, chess, volleyball, handball, badminton, boxing, domino, racquetball, foosball, golf, hockey, water polo and many more.
★ Unlimited teams and players. Stage a tournament however you want it, adding and removing players oh the go.
★ Total control over teams and players' stats and data.
★ Manage dates, times and places for every game. Send custom notifications to every player involved in a game if any of this information changes.
★ Access to profiles for teams, players and squads. Consult their history in our ever-ready and up-to-date player database.
★ Register, deregister and edit data.
★ Total web integration and the miLeyenda app for players and fans. All-in-one. Download it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mileyenda.app
★ Live scores and standings for miLeyenda Tournament Manager and the miLeyenda app for players and fans.
★ Real time notifications with news and alarms.
★ Standings synchronization. Always up to date with the latest results.
★ Already have a miLeyenda Organizator profile? Save time and work from your smartphone or tablet! Check the competitions you've created via web and manage them seamlessly.
Create the best website for your sports events and class it up for everyone to enjoy!
Get notifications and cutsom alerts, private access for all teams, manage the referee staff with their own app and the best tools to save time and effort.
miLeyenda Tournament Manager is just the beginning; log into miLeyenda.com and discover all the features that make us the best sports competition management platform.
App for players: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mileyenda.app
Web manager: https://mileyenda.com/tournament
– FIDE approved swiss tournament system & round robin (Berger tables)
– Run as many tournaments / sections as you want at the same time!
– Fast tournament setup: no complicated, boring procedures.
– Tournament archive with autosave: your tournaments are safe with us.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions and feature requests,
Connect with us on facebook: http://facebook.com/chesstournamentapp
You can create and manage a round robin style tournament, that will create a schedule, keep track of all games played and update standings. Choose between 2 or 3 points for a victory, and choose how many games each team will play. If you make a mistake entering a score, simply re-click the game and input the correct score. Both scored and un-scored games can be played.
You can create a play-off elimination style tournament. Create either a single or double elimination tournament bracket and have up to a best of 7 series.
Can't decide? Then, you can choose to have both. Play a round robin style tournament and when you're done a play-off bracket will be created based on the standings from the round robin.
Ultimate Tournament Creator supports up to 64 teams.
If a game isn't able to be played but you still want a score, you can simulate the game based on the teams previously played games.
Didn't quite finish a tournament? No problem, because you can save up to 10 tournaments and load them again later. All you need to do is enter a save name. This makes it ideal for physical education teachers trying to organize multiple classes, or intramurals.
Too many people all trying to see the screen at once? Not a problem when can you print out a copy of the tournament to display for everyone to see. The print copy will display all games played, and games yet to be played. It will also display the current standings and all unique tournament settings.
This app is for anyone wanting to manage multiple tournaments with many teams, or for just a group of friends wanting an easy way to keep track of a small tournament.
- no ads
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position field
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
It automatically ensures that no games is repeated, that every team will play against every other teams and that noone has to play two games at the same time.
It also keeps the ranking constantly updated.
Tournament Managers can control and update that information.
The app displays and updates pools and knockouts, game fixtures, and live game results when available.
Users can view other tournament information, including images, videos, pitch and referee information.
Users can chat with other users about specific games and view relevant Twitter tweets.
Pools and match schedules are available for Ameland Beach Rugby 2015.
The only app that has easy access to all the sportsbook odds on all the live games. Follow games in all the major North American leagues: NFL, NCAA (College) Football & nCAA (College) Basketball, MLB, NBA and NHL. Live sports scores and breaking injury updates from all the international football leagues like Barclay’s Premier League, BBVA La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, UEFA Champions & Europa Leagues. Also, have coverage of major European soccer (football) second and third leagues and the various domestic cups such as Copa del Ray, FA Cup, DFB Pokal and more. Recently added coverage for all the Latin American leagues such as Liga MX, Brazilian Serie A and Argentinian Premier League.
With Onside Sports you get access to international football (soccer). Get advanced statistics on all the games to help you make an informed sports betting decision. In addition to having advanced stats at your fingertips, Onside is an active sports betting community where you can make picks and see predictions from a community of sports betting experts and handicappers. With millions of sports picks made, it is easily the largest such community on mobile today. We are a sports only community built by sports bettors because they wanted a better experience for checking live scores and odds.
• FREE Real time scores and boxscores - Live sports scores and breaking injury updates from the top sports leagues in the world: NFL, NCAA (College) Football & Basketball, MLB, NBA and NHL, Barclay’s Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, UEFA Champions & Europa Leagues, Liga MX, Argentine Premier Division and many more.
• FREE access to sportsbook betting odds and line moves from top global sports books - including first half & second half lines, first five innings for baseball and much more. For soccer bettors we offer 1 X 2, asian handicaps, point spreads, over/under totals, moneylines, runlines and pucklines. The most complete set of odds outside of a sportsbook or vegas on any mobile app.
• The fastest, most accurate push notifications on scores, betting line changes and breaking injury updates. Personalize the push notifications for free in our game alerts panel and never miss a beat on any of your games.
• Vegas style pick'em pools to compete with friends across any sport based on real betting lines
• Follow your favorite teams from the MLB, NFL, NCAA (College) Football, NCAA (College) Basketball, NBA and NHL, Barclay’s Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, UEFA Champions & Europa Leagues, Liga MX, Argentine Premier Division, or just follow a game.
• Deep and insightful matchup stats on every game. See a detailed breakdown of all the information you need to bet on games with consensus, lines from multiple sportsbooks and team records against the lines.
• Make virtual sports picks on any game and track your performance. Share your picks with the community and start a discussion. See other people’s picks and finds find experts and handicappers for every league and bet type. Over 5 million picks have been made!
• A sports betting community. Chat your people in the app, tweet out your picks or just post your opinions on lines and games.
Try the app today! If you like it invite your friends. Please send us your feedback - we take all feedback including new feature requests into serious consideration!
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
Create players or teams and add a photo if you like. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the overview and the current match at anytime.
The free edition of versus supports up to 8 players for a tournament - but no Ads ;).
* If you like it, checkout the full edition which supports up to 128 players for a tournament.
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout)
* Double Elimination
* King of the Hill
* Team Elimination
Persistent player creation (name, photo and "value" that indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player - can be used for seeding).
Intuitive, easy-to-use, Touch-Screen based interface.
Any and all feedback is appreciated!
Future updates will be driven by your feedback!
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. You can use it to plan any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, etc. ...
* Providing a photo for a player that can be taken with the build-in camera of your device or picked from a picture file, is the best way to present the current opponents in a match-up.
* Use gestures to move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the tournament tree.
* Select any match that is playable by clicking on the empty winner in the tournament tree or long-press to select a winner instantly
* Just double-tap on the match screen to quickly decide the winner and proceed or swipe left and right through playable matches.
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Save & Load tournaments: Save as many tournaments as you want - you can even set the tournament to save automatically after every match
* Teams Builder - After selecting the players for a tournament, you can group them into teams, and then have the teams participate in the tournament
* New bracket-layout (including scores)
* Matches now have scores
* You can also set a date, time, location and description for each match
★ betMaster is a Social Sports Betting game with VIRTUAL CURRENCY. We play with BANANAS!
☆ Real Sports Betting Simulation. Like a real betting house.
★ You can bet virtually in Real Matches of Soocer, Basketball, Tennis, F1, Motorbikes, Baseball and Boxing
☆ Play, Share, Challenge and Compete with your friends, match by match
★ Improve, throughout all levels, from Baby to Master (become a master bettor)
★ Many types of bets, including match betting and exact result
☆ Multi-language support: English, Spanish and Portuguese
★ Track your bets and review your statistics, learn and improve your betting skills. Climb in our Rankings!
☆ Begin to play with 500 free bananas
★ Free daily BANANAS bonus. You won´t have to stop betting
SPORTS BETTING SIMULATION:
New type of sports betting. betMaster lets you bet virtually in Soccer (Football), Basketball, Tennis, F1, Motorbikes, Baseball and Boxing real matches, with real life bets and using our virtual currency, ¡BANANAS! Learn how to become an excellent bettor playing with betMaster.
You can bet in:
- Soccer: BBVA league, Adelante league, Spanish “Copa del Rey”, UEFA Champios League, Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1and the J-League
- Basketball: NBA, ACB league or Euroleague
- Tennis: Davis Cap, Fed Cup, Grand Slam, ATP Tour (Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open or Roland Garros), and WTA
- Formula 1 Grand Prix (Monaco, Malaysia, US)
- Motorbikes: Moto GP, Moto 2 y Moto 3 (Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, Motul TT Assen, GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland, Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix, OCTO British Grand Prix, etc)
- Baseball: MLB or the Mexican League
- Boxing matches
ALWAYS FREE TO PLAY:
FREE Sports Bets in Football, Basketball, Tennis, F1, Motorbikes, Baseball and Boxing real matches. betMaster is a great social sports betting App for Android™. It lets you feel the experience of betting but without risking real money, with a free daily bananas bonus, so you won´t have to stop betting ever. Forget loosing money in casinos, slots and poker, because you can now use this free sports betting simulator – all free!
You can win extra free bananas inviting your friends to download the app
MIX UP REALITY WITH VIRTUAL:
Bring the real betting experience to a virtual world. Follow the real events results anywhere. Show off in regards of your success in Facebook and Twitter – Have the feeling of being always in the game!
REAL MATCHES! REAL BETS! Real ODDS!
Bet in real sports events from the mayor leagues. This free game offers real bets with real odds.
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
You can always invite your facebook friends to join the game. Close a bet and challenge a friend to see who wins more bananas. Have a big crowd of frineds? Don't worry. Create a Competition and add as many facebook friends as you wish.
You can also find us in:
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/betmasterapp)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/betmasterapp)
- our website http://www.betmasterapp.com
We will be happy to help you!. If you really like betMaster please rate the App.
Always have the registration and financial status of your league at your fingertips.
Major updates coming soon! League scheduling, tournament brackets, scores and standings, player app and much more!