Create and manage your own tournaments. Add Participants, generate a Round Robin schedule, manage results and view standings.
You can grant access to other users either to see the Results and Standings or to manage the Tournament.
Results and standings can be accessed from browser so you can share it with other smartphone or desktop users
Aplication need network access as all data is stored in the cloud
For problems or suggestions please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your sport, choose how many teams per group qualifies to the next stage and create real tournaments like all major world leagues.
Create your custom teams, then manually or randomly create the scheduling and write your results.
You can also create tournaments with an odd number of participants and export standings, brackets or results on all your favourite social networks.
If you register a profile you will be able to:
◘ Set audience for your tournament: ask your friends to help you to update it, find friends by username and give them the ability to make changes
◘ View and edit tournaments shared by other users with you
Here is a brief summary of the most important features:
◘ Create tournaments for sports with different rules: Soccer, Basket, Volley, and others
◘ Clone the structure and the teams to create new editions (Eg. "MyLeague 14/15" become "MyLeague 15/16" when cloned)
◘ Select a custom folder to add your logos to the preloaded teams or to create custom teams with custom logo
◘ Supports different group size (Eg. 5 participants in Group A and 6 in Group B)
◘ Switch total, home, away stats in standings where there are at least two head to head
◘ Set tie breaking rules
◘ Set one or more finalists per group, and create brackets with the teams that qualified from the previous stage
◘ Export the html page or images of the brackets, groups or results.
* automatic generation of matches to be played between squads
* see all previous results
* generate standings (games played, won, even and lost) automatically ordered
* you can save any number of tournaments and restore them later
If you wish, when one "round" is completed, you can request one more round and keep playing!
It's free and ad-free, enjoy!
This App allows a handy management of swiss-system tournaments. Its features are:
- unlimited number of tournaments
- unlimited number of players
- automatically pairings in swiss-style, according to their cumulative scores
- automatically add byes
- adding players from contacts
- player register to select players from
- different tie-breakers (e.g. control points)
- share tournament results (e.g. per e-mail)
This App is currently work in progress. If you found a bug or you have suggestions on how to make this app more useful to you, please open an issue at swiss.hintze-it.de
-Search for tournaments
-Display of Teams and Players Tables
-Display of Schedules
-Display of Matches
-Lists of Teams and Players
-Comments on Matches
-Votes on Players’ performances
-Upload of your Tournament Photos
-Gallery of your Tournament Photos
If you want more information or organize a tournament, go to www.enjore.com
you can create and manage several round-robin style tournament that supports up to 500 players and more (but this depends on the memory of your device).
You can create, save, load and delete several tournaments: can be single or double round.
Then you can set the player's name, see the schedule, enter the result and see the standings (that GA will update automatically).
Added the feature to save your schedule in a text file format.
You can create and manage a round robin style tournament, that will create a schedule, keep track of all games played and update standings. Choose between 2 or 3 points for a victory, and choose how many games each team will play. If you make a mistake entering a score, simply re-click the game and input the correct score. Both scored and un-scored games can be played.
You can create a play-off elimination style tournament. Create either a single or double elimination tournament bracket and have up to a best of 7 series.
Can't decide? Then, you can choose to have both. Play a round robin style tournament and when you're done a play-off bracket will be created based on the standings from the round robin.
Ultimate Tournament Creator supports up to 64 teams.
If a game isn't able to be played but you still want a score, you can simulate the game based on the teams previously played games.
Didn't quite finish a tournament? No problem, because you can save up to 10 tournaments and load them again later. All you need to do is enter a save name. This makes it ideal for physical education teachers trying to organize multiple classes, or intramurals.
Too many people all trying to see the screen at once? Not a problem when can you print out a copy of the tournament to display for everyone to see. The print copy will display all games played, and games yet to be played. It will also display the current standings and all unique tournament settings.
This app is for anyone wanting to manage multiple tournaments with many teams, or for just a group of friends wanting an easy way to keep track of a small tournament.
Create players or teams and add a photo if you like. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the overview and the current match at anytime.
versus currently supports up to 64 players for a tournament. Support for more players will be added in the future!
* Please checkout the free version before you purchase versus (Link in below at "More by Chris.H")!
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout)
* Double Elimination
* King of the Hill
* Team Elimination
Persistent player creation (name, photo and "value" that indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player - can be used for seeding).
Intuitive, easy-to-use, Touch-Screen based interface.
Any and all feedback is appreciated!
Future updates will be driven by your feedback!
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. You can use it to plan any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, etc. ...
* Providing a photo for a player that can be taken with the build-in camera of your device or picked from a picture file, is the best way to present the current opponents in a match-up.
* Use gestures to move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the tournament tree.
* Select any match that is playable by clicking on the empty winner in the tournament tree or long-press to select a winner instantly
* Just double-tap on the match screen to quickly decide the winner and proceed or swipe left and right through playable matches.
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Save & Load tournaments: Save as many tournaments as you want - you can even set the tournament to save automatically after every match
* Teams Builder - After selecting the players for a tournament, you can group them into teams, and then have the teams participate in the tournament
* Matches now have scores
* You can also set a date, time, location and description for each match
You enter the teams and results and SportsTables generates the league table for you. You can then publish the league table on sportstables.net and share with the world.
Main features include
- works offline
- set how many points for a win, loss or draw;
- add teams or individuals;
- record scores as matches are played;
- share the tables online or via Facebook;
- import and export tables between different mobile devices
Sportstables is particularly useful for FIFA tournaments and youth/school sports events.
The tournament manager allows for managing customized tournamnets on your android device.
With this App your are capable of managing both, tournaments on gaming consols as well as real matches on the soccer ground.
In the current version the App supports tournaments with up to 15 participants (players / teams).
The points for victory and draw can be easily adjusted by the user. Or the user can awarded points per goal for a tournament. Furthermore there is an option for creating additional rounds. The current standings of the tournament can be conveniently shared with other Apps on your device.
Currently three types of tournaments are available: championship, knockout phase and Champions League. All the results are endlessly saved in a database so that you can consult your personal statistics and identify who is the best.
Don’t hesitate and contact me if you have any ideas or wishes about a future update.