The game feels stiff due to the lack of sound samples and proper animations, nothing seems to correlate properly. Very nice graphics but difficult to enjoy
Waaaaht why it end so sooooon!? i was really intrigued and wanted so badly to keep playing and knowing!
Interesting but too bad not whole game
Looks good, but... The pace is too slow. The visual style is actually wonderful, but the slow movement of the character, gentle fades and transitions, and plodding music make it a pretty soporific experience. Normally I love this sort of game, but this one just makes me want to take a nap.
- Updated core to better support for android 4.4+
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug that prevented solve "the sewer" properly on some tablets.
- Fixed issue with videos not fit properly on the screen after changing the device orientation
- Fixed freeze that occurred on rare occasions and in some tablets, when the first video finish (tested with Xoom)
increased speed of the character in some screens
Free point and click adventure game. The silent age is on! Escape from the room!
The wonderfully weird indie adventure, full of hand-drawn animation and humour.
If you like adventure games, good music and art... this is your game.