Short but sweet Stunning visually. I would recommend against having safes to crack in a phone game, but it's a very well-drawn game. Very good demo; good move getting rid of unnecessary permissions.
Waaaaht why it end so sooooon!? i was really intrigued and wanted so badly to keep playing and knowing!
Interesting but too bad not whole game
Looks good, but... The pace is too slow. The visual style is actually wonderful, but the slow movement of the character, gentle fades and transitions, and plodding music make it a pretty soporific experience. Normally I love this sort of game, but this one just makes me want to take a nap.
htc one x I really like the artwork and atmosphere of the game but you'll have to put a lot more thought and heart in developing the basic game mechanics and puzzles. Right now it's not something I would want to play.
- Updated core to better support for android 4.4+
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug that prevented solve "the sewer" properly on some tablets.
- Fixed issue with videos not fit properly on the screen after changing the device orientation
- Fixed freeze that occurred on rare occasions and in some tablets, when the first video finish (tested with Xoom)
increased speed of the character in some screens
If you like adventure games, good music and art... this is your game.
Sequel to smash hit 'Broken Sword: Director's Cut' - rated 5* on Google Play.