Short but sweet Stunning visually. I would recommend against having safes to crack in a phone game, but it's a very well-drawn game. Very good demo; good move getting rid of unnecessary permissions.
Interesting but too bad not whole game
Slow Walks too slow, magnet on rope physics functions are sloppy and unrealistic. Atmosphere is nice and different. Probably wouldn't pay for a full version game like this.
Not enjoyable. Beautiful art. Mediocre storytelling. Terrible slow and cumbersome gameplay. Gave up at the tilt magnet bit because it was impossible to control.
Unique The Passenger is like the illegitimate lovechild conceived during an orgy involving Exit, ICO and Drawn. It reeks of style and has gorgeous sights and sounds. Innovative & enjoyable adventure game.
- Updated core to better support for android 4.4+
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug that prevented solve "the sewer" properly on some tablets.
- Fixed issue with videos not fit properly on the screen after changing the device orientation
- Fixed freeze that occurred on rare occasions and in some tablets, when the first video finish (tested with Xoom)
increased speed of the character in some screens
Sequel to smash hit 'Broken Sword: Director's Cut' - rated 5* on Google Play.
If you like adventure games, good music and art... this is your game.