Mixed feelings There really is a lot to like, but it's too short and the puzzles feel a bit random in relation to the plot. As a result, it doesn't work as well as something like Mutants vs The Chosen.
It's pretty short and some of the puzzles are a little obtuse but certainly not impossible or unfair. The magnet mini game lagged like hell on my lg g3.
Good so far Waiting for next installment but really interesting thus far. Could do with some voices
Keeps crashing It wont even play just keeps showing the intro clip.
Thanks for the freebie and also thanks for not requiring any permissions, it makes a nice change to not have to give up all your device and account permissions to play a game.
Very buggy game from totally unresponsive developers. Avoid at all costs!
- Updated core to better support for Android 4.4+
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug that prevented solve "the sewer" properly on some tablets.
- Fixed issue with videos not fit properly on the screen after changing the device orientation
- Fixed freeze that occurred on rare occasions and in some tablets, when the first video finish (tested with Xoom)
increased speed of the character in some screens
The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle is a hilarious tongue-in-cheek adventure game.
An adventure from Monkey Island creator Ron Gilbert and Double Fine Productions.
Free point and click adventure game. The silent age is on! Escape from the room!