Mixed feelings There really is a lot to like, but it's too short and the puzzles feel a bit random in relation to the plot. As a result, it doesn't work as well as something like Mutants vs The Chosen.
Keeps crashing It wont even play just keeps showing the intro clip.
Good so far Waiting for next installment but really interesting thus far. Could do with some voices
The Passenger. Great graphics and puzzles. So addictive. Next installment please!
Unfinished and unpolished. Has no ending.
Nice cliffhanger Please to continue on finishing this game, love how there's a limit amount of music that builds the suspense
- Updated core to better support for Android 4.4+
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug that prevented solve "the sewer" properly on some tablets.
- Fixed issue with videos not fit properly on the screen after changing the device orientation
- Fixed freeze that occurred on rare occasions and in some tablets, when the first video finish (tested with Xoom)
increased speed of the character in some screens
If you like adventure games, good music and art... this is your game.