WeWALK transforms the usual white cane into an innovative smart cane, increases visually impaired people’s ability to move independently and promotes full-participation into social life via three of its features.
1. Obstacle Detection: it detects the obstacles that are above chest level.
2. Phone Connection: it gets connected with smartphones via Bluetooth, making it possible to manage the smartphone by using WeWALK’s touchpad and perform tasks such as getting GPS directions from Google Maps.
3. Open Platform: Developers around the world can write their own applications with WeWALK’s SDK. Therefore, WeWALK’s features will increase with new integrations such as Google Maps, My Dream Companion Indoor Navigation, Uber and LYFT.
1. Google Maps Integration
2. Call Management Integration
3. Voice Menu
4. Ultrasonic Distance Setting
5. WeWALK Voice Level Setting