I love this app a lot, but ever since an update the app has been crashing upon launch. Otherwise I'd give it 5 stars. Please fix this! Uninstalling and reinstalling hasn't helped.
I love this app so much, I just wish it had the option to set a vibration notification for reviews, since I forget to check my phone sometimes, clumping reviews together.
This app is moving along so painfully slooooow. It makes you wait for days (literally!) and there is no way to speed this up. It is frustrating, because it doesn't let you learn in your own rythm.
The app stayed force closing on me today, and I uninstalled and reinstalled, and didn't fix the problem. Figured this is how I could let them know since it doesn't give me the option to report it
Worth every penny/cent. Nice UI and a great place to start learning kanji once you've learnt your hiragana.
A very useful app for WK on your smartphone. Keep the good work up!
- Changed app name to fit Play Store policy
- Added donations (よろしくお願いします)
Some changes in the previous updates:
- Fixed crash caused by notifications
- Potentially fixed startup crashes
- Fixed rare vocabulary list crash
- Fixed lessons quiz answer input field turning yellow and getting stuck (Thanks @Aralox)
- Fixed critical items page not showing anything
- Fixed audio autoplay issue (Thanks @jnepan)
- Fixed auto-advance breaking after info panel was opened in reviews (Thanks @Aralox)