More from developer
By playing the game, users who have no experience in online trading can learn the basics of stock exchange markets.
The game also offers three possible trading strategies, having high, medium and low risk. Users can choose the strategy that is closer to their own risk profile and see in the end if that’s the best way to go, should they invest on the real stock market.
If the player is not satisfied with the investment decisions he makes, he may choose to reset the game to its initial status and start all over again. While playing the game he may also share his performance with friends on Facebook.
The game also offers news about the market in order to help the players make the best investment decisions and maximize their virtual portfolios.
- Real-time prices
- Full-screen color charting
- Multiple timeframes and chart types
- Quoteboard with daily high, low, open, close, net change and percentage change
News and Analysis
- Real-time news ticker and forex new articles
- Market analysis with up to 16 different technical indicators
- 120+ currency pairs for FOREX or 3200+ markets as CFDs
- Various order types: market, stop, limit, OCO and parent & contingent
- Alarms to let you know when the market hits your price
- Access to your closed positions, filled orders, and triggered alarms for every time you login
- Tracking of your account information, such as equity and floating P/L
If you don’t have an account with Tradeville, you can open one at http://www.tradeville.eu or you can try our risk-free demo account.