You'll get access to the interesting points that can be found on your way: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theaters, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
Audio and visual guidance will help you reach your destination.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Koln, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Essen, Dusseldorf, Bremen, Hannover, Leipzig, Duisburg, Nurnberg, Dresden , Bochum, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Bonn, Mannheim and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
Essentially complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Nuremberg and other travel destinations.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Germany travel guide contains around 470 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 990 well chosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.Me, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Check out our travel guides:
Google +: http://plus.google.com/+Guidewithme/
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: The app is available only in the English language.
All our Travel Guides have the following chapters:
* Geographical information
* Best time to visit
* Getting Around
* Major attractions and sightseeing tips
* Best place for shopping
* Eating out
* Local nightlife
* Anything of local interest with annual events
Our Germoany offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Germoany road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Berlin, Dresden, Leipzig, Frankfurt, Manhaim, Studgart, Koln, Essen, Douisburg, Dortmund, Hamburg, Bremen
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
Germany, (officially: the Federal Republic of Germany), (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland) is the largest country in Central Europe. It is bordered to the north by Denmark, to the east by Poland and the Czech Republic, to the south by Austria and Switzerland, and to the west by France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands. Germany is a federation of 16 states, roughly corresponding to regions with their own distinct and unique cultures.
Germany is one of the most influential European nations culturally, and one of the world's main economic powers. Known around the world for its precision engineering and high-tech products, it is equally admired by visitors for its old-world charm and "Gemütlichkeit" (cosiness). If you have perceptions of Germany as simply homogeneous, it will surprise you with its many historical regions and local diversity.
Download and discover the 38 places that bear the UNESCO World Heritage title in Germany. From historical buildings and cathedrals of industry to exceptional natural landscapes and even whole towns. All are worth a visit and easy to find with this guide.
- 8 Recommended routes to follow
- Place descriptions, links and images
- Slideshow; swipe to browse through all the places
- Photo stream
- Get directions link
- Share to Facebook and Twitter or with text message and email
The UNESCO World Heritage sights are outstanding testimonies to the history of mankind and nature, and Germany is home to some of the finest.
Travel on a remarkable journey back in history, with this app in your pocket.
My Around offers a list of places organized by categories. The results are sorted by closeness and they can be displayed on a map. Besides, you can check different information about these places, e.g. the address or the kind of food if it's a restaurant what you're trying to search.
My Around offers a concrete solution to: search any place of your interest close to your location.
- A crowd of different places sorted by categories. Search filter.
- Searching for one o more types of places at the same time.
- Searching near your location or being able to define a point on the map.
- Sorted list of the results by closeness.
- Displaying results on the map.
- Description about the places.
My Around uses OpenStreetMap and Google Places as its data sources to search any kind of place.
* Please contact us for any mistake.
The app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
You can use the storytelling tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app leads you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Contact us at email@example.com or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
Going to Germany? Try this FREE & OFFLINE travel guide with cities, attractions, road map, local prices, tips and reviews added by hikers.
Join Hikersbay family, community of more than 10 000 000 travelers who use our apps and share articles, reviews, photos and recommendations.
• Available in 15 languages.
• 100% free and offline (no roaming charges)
• Best mobile travel guide 2013 - ACS Awards Winner.
This app offers you complete offline city guides for:
Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Dresden, Leipzing, Bavaria, Alps, Lubeck, Dusseldorf and other travel destinations in Germany.
Features of the Germany Travel Guide by Hikersbay:
• Top cities & regions in Germany
• List of attractions with multi-language descriptions and photos
• Currency converter & local prices comparison (71 curriencies)
• 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
• Travel reviews & social recommendation
• Multiple languages supported (15 languages)
• Best Trips, Adventures, and To Do
• Cheap hotel booking and car hire
What people say:
• "Very handy. For years when I toured Paris, I lugged around a folded paper city map. Later I toured with a small thick book of arr.maps. Now it's on my pad!"
• "Awesome! This app provides all the things you need. No agresive adds and doesn't need network connection at all. Really helpful."
• "Absolutely good. When we had our vacation in Hong Kong it really helps me a lot. I recommend this apps to people who want to go to HK. Great work!"
• "Great app, easy to use. Try to use this application for great guide going to different places you like."
With this app you get access to FREE guided walking tour around the most important and characteristic places in Berlin like Gendarmenmarkt, Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, The Holocaust Memorial. The range of free services may vary.
Want to feast in great treats and sights? A helping of soul-stirring scenery, inspiring culture, big-city monuments and quaint little towns on the side surely wouldn't hurt. Head to Germany as it is a rollercoaster ride of all that and more. Germany arranges a rendezvous with history for you, has a stroll with you through the bewitching scenery and takes you for a heady night-out in the most happening of cabaret and clubs. Germany is a kaleidoscope that you will never tire of exploring.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides by GIATA you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide by GIATA gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides by GIATA also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: The optional upgrades allow you to switch to the entirely ad-free version of the travel guide
This travel guide offers something special for customers of travel agents and tour operators: Upon entering a code the app promptly displays the chosen destination and other additional important information about the booked accommodation, as well as the contact details for the travel agent or tour operator. The code can be obtained from many travel agents and tour operators or will be given when booking.
More than 120 exciting travel destinations can also be found easily using this app. Simply select the travel destination you want under "Travel Destinations" and download it.
List of the actually available travel guides:
Egypt: Hurghada, Sinai & Sharm el-Sheikh
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro
Germany: Bavarian Forest, Berlin, Lake Constance, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Upper Bavaria, Upper Palatinate Forest, Rostock with Baltic Sea resorts, Schleswig-Holstein: Baltic Sea
Greece: Kos, Crete
Great Britain: London
Italy: Rome, Venice
The Netherlands: Amsterdam
Spain: Majorca, Ibiza, Barcelona, Costa de la Luz, Costa del Sol, Fuerteventura
Czech Republic: Prague
Turkey: Turkish Riviera
USA: Chicago, Florida, New York
United Arab Emirates: Dubai
We hope you like our free travel guide. We will gladly receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, requests and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 實用的Key in/手寫溝通面板，讓你還能透過寫寫畫畫來溝通。
● 如果您有任何與App相關的問題或建議，都非常歡迎和我們聯繫--email:email@example.com ，我們將竭誠為您服務。
You can not only search for attractions through [My Location] but also gain access by registering attractions of your interest on [My Favorite].
Because we use the result of google search for attractions, so inaccurate data can be included.
MICHELIN Travel is a free application that will guide you across 85 countries and 30,0000 tourist attractions selected by the MICHELIN Green Guide. Descriptions, recommendations, photos, notes, reviews: the world in your pocket for free!
Personnalise your travel book and download it to view offline free of charge anywhere in the world: Nice, Paris, London, New York, Barcelona and even Bangkok…
Benefits of the MICHELIN Travel Mobile application
Search via the search engine or via maps
Geolocalise-via GPS, identify all the nearby tourist attractions to and display the route to get there.
RICH CONTENT, QUALITY, RECOMMENDED BY MICHELIN
- descriptions of thousands of destinations and tourist attractions compiled by tourism professionals and with masses of useful information
- Filter with:
-the MICHELIN recommendation: 3*** worth the trip, 2** worth a detour, 1* interesting
-types of tourist attractions: museums, castles, parks, gardens…
A PERSONALISED TRAVEL BOOK
Create your travel books and add the destinations and tourist attractions you want to visit, download them to locate from your homepage and view offline (text and photos).
- Compare the ratings, reviews and photos of other travelers
- Add your own photos, notes and reviews
- Share your travel books and favourite tourist attractions with friends.
A TOURIST GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD: 85 countries and hundreds of cities…
Examples of countries and cities
United States: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco…
Canada: Montréal, Vancouver…
Central and South America
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro,
Mexico: Mexico City, Oaxaca…
Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam…
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville…
Germany: Berlin, Munich…
Great Britain: London, Edinburgh
France: Paris, Nice…
Italy: Rome, Venice…
Czech Republic: Prague…
+thousands of other cities in our world travel guide application
Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai…
China: Peking, Shanghai…
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai…
This application requires a 3G internet connection or wifi for search connection, but enables the creation of personalised travel books that can be downloaded for offline viewing (text and photos).
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
Find out which locations in the Czech Republic are worth a visit! When you decide what to visit during your holiday, we will help you with basic information and photos.
Use the map to see where your chosen destination is located.
Select your top sights and create your own list.
Want to know how to pay for goods and services in the Czech Republic? Or whether health insurance is mandatory? The Practical Information section can help you.
The application even works in off-line mode. The data can be updated by going online using a hotel or cafe Wi-Fi. An Internet connection is required to download maps.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via e-mail. We will be happy to answer your inquiry.
Aplikace není v českém jazyce, je určena pro zahraniční turisty, kteří chtějí vědět, co vše je v Česku čeká.
The CzechTourism mobile app was developed by Inmite.
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', CHIP and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
Plan your journey to Germany with our trip planner, view recommendations from the tripwolf community, and get tips from experienced travel writers. With offline map, free updates, and guides for over 500 destinations worldwide!
» AVAILABLE IN 5 LANGUAGES «
The tripwolf Germany travel guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» TRAVEL PLANNER FOR ON THE ROAD «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey to Germany while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. Find your location on the map, and you'll never get lost in a foreign place again.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do in Germany when it's raining: we've put together the ideal recommendations for every situation especially for you.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best destinations such as Berlin, Hamburg, Munich as well as insider tips for good local restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, events & festivals, and more.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting corners of town. Discover unique sights, and get insider tips from the tripwolf community.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide. So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
The following destinations are among those included:
Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Leipzig, Bremen, Regensburg, Freiburg im Breisgau, Dortmund
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Are you going on a trip to Germany? And if so, do you want to able to surf the net for free wherever you go and to find the best music, the coolest cafés and the hippest hangouts in Germany's towns and cities?
Then look no further than this free Wi-Fi app from the German National Tourist Board. Use it to track down free Wi-Fi networks all over Germany and to discover HotSpots suggested by other young people and travellers in the following categories: must-sees, nightlife, shopping, bars & cafés and festivals & events. The app also features vouchers that can be redeemed at many of our tourism partners.
Discover the HotSpots of Germany and share your experiences!
- Details of more than 1.300 free Wi-Fi networks all over Germany
- More than 100 youth travel HotSpots
- More than 80 vouchers redeemable at GNTB partners, currently the German Youth Hostel Association and A&O Hotels and Hostels
- Works without internet connection to avoid expensive roaming
- Interactive map of Germany
- Travel information e.g. from Deutsche Bahn
It is the best known and most popular german tourist route and runs from Main to the Alps
over 413 km from Würzburg to Fuessen.
On the way from north to south the landscape changes: river valleys, fertile farmland, forests, meadows and finally the mountains.
Würzburg and the wine, the Tauber valley and Rothenburg, the Ries, the Lechfeld, the Pfaff angle and the royal palaces.
This app offers you:
- Information on all towns and attractions along the Romantic Street
- The possibility of planning your trip
- A competent companion on your journey
- A diary where you can record your impressions as images and texts, save and share in social networks.