All our Travel Guides have the following chapters:
* Geographical information
* Best time to visit
* Getting Around
* Major attractions and sightseeing tips
* Best place for shopping
* Eating out
* Local nightlife
* Anything of local interest with annual events
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
Essentially complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Nuremberg and other travel destinations.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Germany travel guide contains around 470 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 990 well chosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.Me, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to email@example.com or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Check out our travel guides:
Google +: http://plus.google.com/+Guidewithme/
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: The app is available only in the English language.
You'll get access to the interesting points that can be found on your way: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theaters, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
Audio and visual guidance will help you reach your destination.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Koln, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Essen, Dusseldorf, Bremen, Hannover, Leipzig, Duisburg, Nurnberg, Dresden , Bochum, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Bonn, Mannheim and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Our Germoany offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Germoany road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Berlin, Dresden, Leipzig, Frankfurt, Manhaim, Studgart, Koln, Essen, Douisburg, Dortmund, Hamburg, Bremen
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
Germany, (officially: the Federal Republic of Germany), (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland) is the largest country in Central Europe. It is bordered to the north by Denmark, to the east by Poland and the Czech Republic, to the south by Austria and Switzerland, and to the west by France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands. Germany is a federation of 16 states, roughly corresponding to regions with their own distinct and unique cultures.
Germany is one of the most influential European nations culturally, and one of the world's main economic powers. Known around the world for its precision engineering and high-tech products, it is equally admired by visitors for its old-world charm and "Gemütlichkeit" (cosiness). If you have perceptions of Germany as simply homogeneous, it will surprise you with its many historical regions and local diversity.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
• 實用的Key in/手寫溝通面板，讓你還能透過寫寫畫畫來溝通。
● 如果您有任何與App相關的問題或建議，都非常歡迎和我們聯繫--email:firstname.lastname@example.org ，我們將竭誠為您服務。
Going to Germany? Try this FREE & OFFLINE travel guide with cities, attractions, road map, local prices, tips and reviews added by hikers.
Join Hikersbay family, community of more than 10 000 000 travelers who use our apps and share articles, reviews, photos and recommendations.
• Available in 15 languages.
• 100% free and offline (no roaming charges)
• Best mobile travel guide 2013 - ACS Awards Winner.
This app offers you complete offline city guides for:
Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Dresden, Leipzing, Bavaria, Alps, Lubeck, Dusseldorf and other travel destinations in Germany.
Features of the Germany Travel Guide by Hikersbay:
• Top cities & regions in Germany
• List of attractions with multi-language descriptions and photos
• Currency converter & local prices comparison (71 curriencies)
• 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
• Travel reviews & social recommendation
• Multiple languages supported (15 languages)
• Best Trips, Adventures, and To Do
• Cheap hotel booking and car hire
What people say:
• "Very handy. For years when I toured Paris, I lugged around a folded paper city map. Later I toured with a small thick book of arr.maps. Now it's on my pad!"
• "Awesome! This app provides all the things you need. No agresive adds and doesn't need network connection at all. Really helpful."
• "Absolutely good. When we had our vacation in Hong Kong it really helps me a lot. I recommend this apps to people who want to go to HK. Great work!"
• "Great app, easy to use. Try to use this application for great guide going to different places you like."
With this app you get access to FREE guided walking tour around the most important and characteristic places in Berlin like Gendarmenmarkt, Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, The Holocaust Memorial. The range of free services may vary.
Want to feast in great treats and sights? A helping of soul-stirring scenery, inspiring culture, big-city monuments and quaint little towns on the side surely wouldn't hurt. Head to Germany as it is a rollercoaster ride of all that and more. Germany arranges a rendezvous with history for you, has a stroll with you through the bewitching scenery and takes you for a heady night-out in the most happening of cabaret and clubs. Germany is a kaleidoscope that you will never tire of exploring.
The app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
You can use the storytelling tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app leads you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Contact us at email@example.com or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
My Around offers a list of places organized by categories. The results are sorted by closeness and they can be displayed on a map. Besides, you can check different information about these places, e.g. the address or the kind of food if it's a restaurant what you're trying to search.
My Around offers a concrete solution to: search any place of your interest close to your location.
- A crowd of different places sorted by categories. Search filter.
- Searching for one o more types of places at the same time.
- Searching near your location or being able to define a point on the map.
- Sorted list of the results by closeness.
- Displaying results on the map.
- Description about the places.
My Around uses OpenStreetMap and Google Places as its data sources to search any kind of place.
* Please contact us for any mistake.
Download and discover the 38 places that bear the UNESCO World Heritage title in Germany. From historical buildings and cathedrals of industry to exceptional natural landscapes and even whole towns. All are worth a visit and easy to find with this guide.
- 8 Recommended routes to follow
- Place descriptions, links and images
- Slideshow; swipe to browse through all the places
- Photo stream
- Get directions link
- Share to Facebook and Twitter or with text message and email
The UNESCO World Heritage sights are outstanding testimonies to the history of mankind and nature, and Germany is home to some of the finest.
Travel on a remarkable journey back in history, with this app in your pocket.
* Offline Augmented Reality in Germany *
See what's near you where you travel in Germany: Mountains, Lakes, Places, Buildings, etc. You don't even have to be nearby Germany: You can manually set your location to a place in Germany to pretend you are there. Decide if you want to see places nearby, or famous cities around the world.
Works everywhere: By the sea, in the mountains, in the city. Without the internet, without coverage.
Turn the phone sideways to view on the camera screen the places that are nearby. Take a picture of what you see, and send it by email, or post it on facebook, directly from the App!
You can also add your own places!
In Sight Germany is also an altimeter, speedometer and also estimates the distance you've traveled. Choose between metric (km, meter) or imperial (miles, feet) units.
All data is built into the App, so you don't need internet. You only need internet when you use the map or send a picture on email or post it on facebook.
In Sight Germany relies on the compass and GPS of your device. Best results are achieved if you are outside.
Source: ws.geonames.org under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
App of The Original “Point-and-Speak Phrasebook” that has sold more than 5.1 million copies.
You can listen to the pronunciation of the words you tap.
- Versatile vocabulary
The pages are full of essential words for everyday life.
- Resize function
Adjust the size of the screen for easy reading.
Places Near Me has simple, elegant and beautiful User Interface that makes it easy to find local places and share them with your friends and family.
Users can find places nearby by choosing one of the displayed categories or do a simple search to find them. In both cases the search radius can be increased/decreased between 1km to 50 km.
Once you find a place then Places Near Me provides you with details about the location, people's ratings/reviews, telephone numbers and website of the place.
Places Near Me is a great navigation tool to take on a vacation as you can find your way around an unfamiliar city. It also calculates the route towards your selected destination, so that it will be easier for you to find.
* Please note that while using GPS it is important first to calibrate your location, by going to MyLocation window, so that search results are accurate and to the point. GPS calibration works best outdoors as the GPS signal is stronger outside. Incorrect results may be shown if your location is not calibrated properly while using GPS. Wi-Fi does not require any calibration.
* If you are using Wifi, please make sure that you have Use wireless network option enabled. To check if this option is enabled, goto:
Settings > Location services > Use wireless networks
Settings > Location services > Google location service
If this option is not checked you will get "No Results" as search result.
Places Near Me Features:
• Find easily nearby banks, bars, clubs, restaurants, food points, hotels, museums, pharmacies, hospitals or any other place you want to search.
• Each place details include rating, address, phone number, images, distance from your current location, website, user reviews, map directions.
• Free search for any keyword
• Make phone call to the place.
• Share the place with your friends.
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Germany, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne;
★ Discover the nightlife of Germany! Bars, pubs & disco's in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne;
★ Book hotels in Germany directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Germany;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
MICHELIN Travel is a free application that will guide you across 85 countries and 30,0000 tourist attractions selected by the MICHELIN Green Guide. Descriptions, recommendations, photos, notes, reviews: the world in your pocket for free!
Personnalise your travel book and download it to view offline free of charge anywhere in the world: Nice, Paris, London, New York, Barcelona and even Bangkok…
Benefits of the MICHELIN Travel Mobile application
Search via the search engine or via maps
Geolocalise-via GPS, identify all the nearby tourist attractions to and display the route to get there.
RICH CONTENT, QUALITY, RECOMMENDED BY MICHELIN
- descriptions of thousands of destinations and tourist attractions compiled by tourism professionals and with masses of useful information
- Filter with:
-the MICHELIN recommendation: 3*** worth the trip, 2** worth a detour, 1* interesting
-types of tourist attractions: museums, castles, parks, gardens…
A PERSONALISED TRAVEL BOOK
Create your travel books and add the destinations and tourist attractions you want to visit, download them to locate from your homepage and view offline (text and photos).
- Compare the ratings, reviews and photos of other travelers
- Add your own photos, notes and reviews
- Share your travel books and favourite tourist attractions with friends.
A TOURIST GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD: 85 countries and hundreds of cities…
Examples of countries and cities
United States: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco…
Canada: Montréal, Vancouver…
Central and South America
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro,
Mexico: Mexico City, Oaxaca…
Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam…
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville…
Germany: Berlin, Munich…
Great Britain: London, Edinburgh
France: Paris, Nice…
Italy: Rome, Venice…
Czech Republic: Prague…
+thousands of other cities in our world travel guide application
Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai…
China: Peking, Shanghai…
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai…
This application requires a 3G internet connection or wifi for search connection, but enables the creation of personalised travel books that can be downloaded for offline viewing (text and photos).
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
Are you going on a trip to Germany? And if so, do you want to able to surf the net for free wherever you go and to find the best music, the coolest cafés and the hippest hangouts in Germany's towns and cities?
Then look no further than this free Wi-Fi app from the German National Tourist Board. Use it to track down free Wi-Fi networks all over Germany and to discover HotSpots suggested by other young people and travellers in the following categories: must-sees, nightlife, shopping, bars & cafés and festivals & events. The app also features vouchers that can be redeemed at many of our tourism partners.
Discover the HotSpots of Germany and share your experiences!
- Details of more than 1.300 free Wi-Fi networks all over Germany
- More than 100 youth travel HotSpots
- More than 80 vouchers redeemable at GNTB partners, currently the German Youth Hostel Association and A&O Hotels and Hostels
- Works without internet connection to avoid expensive roaming
- Interactive map of Germany
- Travel information e.g. from Deutsche Bahn
It is the best known and most popular german tourist route and runs from Main to the Alps
over 413 km from Würzburg to Fuessen.
On the way from north to south the landscape changes: river valleys, fertile farmland, forests, meadows and finally the mountains.
Würzburg and the wine, the Tauber valley and Rothenburg, the Ries, the Lechfeld, the Pfaff angle and the royal palaces.
This app offers you:
- Information on all towns and attractions along the Romantic Street
- The possibility of planning your trip
- A competent companion on your journey
- A diary where you can record your impressions as images and texts, save and share in social networks.